Print Page | Close Window

The Comforter shall guide you into all truth

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30198
Printed Date: 26 April 2024 at 10:07am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Comforter shall guide you into all truth
Posted By: truthnowcome
Subject: The Comforter shall guide you into all truth
Date Posted: 08 July 2014 at 10:19pm
Peace to all!

Jesus said:
<>

�I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.� ( http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%20%2016:12-13&version=9 - - John.16:12-13 )   

�All the truth� will come with the arrival of the Comforter.

LESSONS FROM THE STORIES OF THE PROPHETS in Noble Qur'aan.

By Mufti Ismail Ibn Musa Menk of Zimbabwe <>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQjzErJlpJ0&list=PL9821CA747E7E0674 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQjzErJlpJ0&list=PL9821CA747E7E0674

Br. zainool

-------------
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!

Replies:
Posted By: Caringheart
Date Posted: 10 July 2014 at 5:02pm
my notes on a few of the video's I have watched:

allah always chose from among the best of them ?
    I see that God has always used frail and flawed human beings to do His work...
Moses balked at the job
Jonah balked at being called
Jacob was a cheater and a thief

Noah and Abraham were probably the only truly innocent, and obedient without question, as far as we can tell from what was related of their stories.
and then came Yshwe...

all those in between failed God in different ways.
Every man called by God had his own different traits, qualities, and character.  There were flawed and good amongst them.
Mary was pure.
Elija and Elisha were of different character... and so was Eli...

and still, all these words were written by the speaking of men, so how do we know they were not influenced by the thinking of men?

I don't understand the injunction to say 'peace be upon him'.  If they were prophets, then they are with God and have all peace... they do not need me to wish peace upon them.

This is different too....  According to the history that we have... family members are the least likely to honor a prophet...
examples... Joseph and his brothers... the brothers did not respect him.  Joseph's wisdom was accepted in Egypt, among the Egyptians.
Noah's people would not listen to him.
Moses was honored, not by the Egyptians with which he grew up, but among the Hebrews, whom he led out of Egypt, and barely that... barely then did they even honor and respect him... he needed the aid of Aaron... his brother by blood... and he barely even had that.
It is always easier to convince others, outside of those who have known you and grown up with you, of your superior wisdom and power.

Yshwe says the same of Himself;

57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.
58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.  (Matthew 13)

(Mark 6)
4 But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.
It is true also, that Muhammad and his teaching were not accepted among his own... except for among his own loyal family members... he too had to go elsewhere to gain a following.  
Does this make him a true prophet?  I don't know.  I personally do not see him as a prophet of my God.
Why did Muhammad's family follow him?  My thoughts tend to be, that it is that he had the money and they needed him, and it was to their benefit to support him, as he supported them.  Where money is, people often follow, and they will be loyal to you as long as the money and support is there.  Muhammad may have kept a low profile but it is no secret that he had his beginnings as the relation of a well to do merchant, and that he married into a lucrative and prosperous merchant business.  Muhammad was always in the upper class of his society.

Regarding the 'beauty of prophets'

Isaiah 53
Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

'nothing more beautiful than the face of Muhammad' ?

'and those who did not come near to him must really have been rejected of allah' ?

'allah would not choose a sinful man as a messenger' ?
'protected by allah from sin' ?

and yet he goes on to say that Muhammad made mistakes and it was for the purposes of teaching or learning.

Whereas; the Biblical scriptures recognize, and acknowledge, that all men of flesh... all human beings... are sinful beings... they can not help themselves, they are born into it... it is in the flesh nature...  Only Yshwe ever walked the earth without sin.

yet, Yshwe chose tax collectors and sinners to follow Him.

Interesting how this teacher basically says that anything that does not suit or seem acceptable... ah, we just dismiss it... 'it must be false', or 'we do not need to know'.  I think this is called re-writing history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJHEzAqwuoo&list=PL9821CA747E7E0674&index=25
It just makes me laugh whenever I hear the claim that the Judeo-Christian scriptures have not been meticulously protected.  We have a myriad of archaeological proofs of the unchanged texts of the Biblical scriptures.

I guess what makes sense to a person has alot to do with what they have experienced in their own lives.  It was funny, as in odd, and hard to follow, for me, to listen to the Jewish history being told by a muslim.  I kept trying to put myself in a muslim's place as I listened.

-------------
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Posted By: NABA
Date Posted: 11 July 2014 at 12:09am
It was the will of Allah to choose people for prophethood, in fact the prophets were chosen much before the formation of earth, prophets were the individuals that we should seek lesson from their lives, like Prophet Jonah (pbuh) when in the belly of whale he cried to Allah-that u r the only almighty it was indeed I who is the sinner (ch 21 v 87), so by this incident we came to know about a prayer in difficult times.u didn't know much about Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) whatever u post is totally false and baseless about him.if u really know about y didn't u mention that he used to stand whole night praying to Allah for our forgiveness,y don't u mentioned the incident once an unbeliever urinated in the mosque, all campanions were after him but prophet forgive him by looking at this the unbeliever accepted islam,a lady always used to throw dirt on prophet when he passed in front of his house and prophet didn't utter a word, one day it didn't happened so the prophet enquired and he came to know that lady was sick so prophet prayed to Allah for her cure and seeing that lady accepted islam.there are several incidents to prove Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) was the best prophet and man and will be till the end of world.

Date Posted: 16 July 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Interesting how this teacher basically says that anything that does not suit or seem acceptable... ah, we just dismiss it... 'it must be false', or 'we do not need to know'.  I think this is called re-writing history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJHEzAqwuoo&list=PL9821CA747E7E0674&index=25
It just makes me laugh whenever I hear the claim that the Judeo-Christian scriptures have not been meticulously protected.  We have a myriad of archaeological proofs of the unchanged texts of the Biblical scriptures.

I guess what makes sense to a person has alot to do with what they have experienced in their own lives.  It was funny, as in odd, and hard to follow, for me, to listen to the Jewish history being told by a muslim.  I kept trying to put myself in a muslim's place as I listened.

Peace unto you!

I will not argue your claimed on archaeological proofs because that proves nothing. Simple question will suffice to refute that.

<>

21 And it shall come to pass that EVERYONE WHO CALLS UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.� (ACTS 2:21)

IS THIS TRUE?  �EVERYONE WHO CALLS UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED�?

Where is the name of God?

Br. zainool

-------------

Date Posted: 16 July 2014 at 1:23pm

That is not what he is saying! All he is saying is what we have is revelation and they have is archaeological struggle who knows who wrote it and does not know what is God's name and the Messiah's name let alone the rest (drinking of human blood and eating their flesh). Would you like me to repost the pic, it tell the true pictures of what you claimed is revelation.

NOT EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Matthew13:10-17

10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The people who will understand are the ones who see, hear and understand with his �heart�.

16But blessed are your  eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear not.

17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.  

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel (Good News of the Kingdom of God) to every creature. Mark 16:15 (the coming of the everlasting Good News: The Qur�an)

Allah (S) said:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind know not. (Q.34:28)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-lKqMJKQpM&list=PL226A417F4227021A - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-lKqMJKQpM&list=PL226A417F4227021A

Br. zainool

-------------

Posted By: Power of GOD
Date Posted: 13 August 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

That is not what he is saying! All he is saying is what we have is revelation and they have is archaeological struggle who knows who wrote it and does not know what is God's name and the Messiah's name let alone the rest (drinking of human blood and eating their flesh). Would you like me to repost the pic, it tell the true pictures of what you claimed is revelation.

NOT EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Matthew13:10-17

10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The people who will understand are the ones who see, hear and understand with his �heart�.

16But blessed are your  eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear not.

17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.  

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel (Good News of the Kingdom of God) to every creature. Mark 16:15 (the coming of the everlasting Good News: The Qur�an)

Allah (S) said:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind know not. (Q.34:28)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-lKqMJKQpM&list=PL226A417F4227021A - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-lKqMJKQpM&list=PL226A417F4227021A

Br. zainool
Where do you came from to tell us the Quran is the good news you are muslim quoting from the gospel that good news will be quran is that some kind of a prophecie that you concocted in your briliant mind and on the other hand you claim that the gospel is corrupted and unreliable so don't try and fool yourself by making that alligations everlasting good news the Quran I would have believe you if you had said everlasting bad news cause the Quran is bad news for the whole human race cause Muhammad wasn't near any kind of god or any kind of angel he made himself god of islam and he fooled all his believers.

Like one thing Dajjal islam's so called anti-christ where on earth has Muhammad came upon the looks of this creature and how can you have anti - christ if you don't have a christ or neither believe in christ it is like you already got the anti-dope but there is no disease or ilness, muslims do not believe in Jesus as the Christ so what is the need for muslims to have a anti-christ muslims are st**id they can't even see that they are draged by the satan.
The only anti christ that is visible now is islam so open your eyes of your mind the quran is bad news.

Posted By: Abu Loren
Date Posted: 15 August 2014 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Power of GOD Power of GOD wrote:

Where do you came from to�tell us the Quran is the good news you are muslim quoting from the gospel that good news will be quran is that some kind of a prophecie that you concocted in your briliant mind and on the other hand you claim that the gospel is corrupted and unreliable so don't try and fool yourself by making that alligations everlasting good news the Quran I would have believe you if you had said everlasting bad news cause the Quran is bad news for the whole human race cause Muhammad wasn't near�any kind of god or any kind of angel he made himself god of islam and he fooled all his believers.

Like one thing Dajjal islam's so called anti-christ where on earth has�Muhammad came upon the looks of this creature and how can you have anti - christ if you don't have a christ or neither believe in christ it is like you already got the anti-dope but there is no�disease or ilness,�muslims do not believe in Jesus as the Christ so what is the need for muslims to have a anti-christ muslims are st**id they can't even see that�they are draged by the satan.

The only anti christ that is visible now is islam so open your eyes of your mind the quran is bad news.

WOW! You really hate Islam and Muslims don't you?

Do you know the meaning of CHRIST?

-------------
La Ilaha IllAllah

Date Posted: 15 August 2014 at 3:37am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Where do you came from to tell us the Quran is the good news you are muslim quoting from the gospel that good news will be quran is that some kind of a prophecie that you concocted in your briliant mind and on the other hand you claim that the gospel is corrupted and unreliable so don't try and fool yourself by making that alligations everlasting good news the Quran I would have believe you if you had said everlasting bad news cause the Quran is bad news for the whole human race cause Muhammad wasn't near any kind of god or any kind of angel he made himself god of islam and he fooled all his believers.

Like one thing Dajjal islam's so called anti-christ where on earth has Muhammad came upon the looks of this creature and how can you have anti - christ if you don't have a christ or neither believe in christ it is like you already got the anti-dope but there is no disease or ilness, muslims do not believe in Jesus as the Christ so what is the need for muslims to have a anti-christ muslims are st**id they can't even see that they are draged by the satan.

WOW! You really hate Islam and Muslims don't you?

Do you know the meaning of CHRIST?

I do not hate muslims you do not answer my question how can you believe there is antichrist if muslims do not believe in Christ.
Its like you have allready got the anti dope but you dont know what is the desease can't  you see dajjal is some kind of joke its rediculous for someone believe this man open your eyes do you realy absorb what you read

Date Posted: 16 August 2014 at 6:09am

I do not�hate muslims you do not�answer my question how can you believe there is antichrist if muslims do not�believe in Christ.
Its like you have allready got the anti dope but you dont know what is the desease can't� you see�dajjal is some kind of joke its rediculous for someone believe this man open your eyes do you�realy absorb what you read

Again you do not understand the meaning of Anti-Christ. He is called the Anti-Christ because he is not against just Christ but because Isa (Alyhi Salaam) defeats him.

The Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa SAllam) taught us that ALL Prophets of God Almighty preached against the Anti-Christ because nobody knew when he will arrive to cause havoc on earth. The time has now come because Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) is the final Prophet and Messenger.

Muslims DO believe in Christ, we are the only true followers of Christ. We follow the true teachings of Isa (Alayhi Salaam), that is to believe in ONE God Almighty and to follow the laws and regulations which God sent down.

The description of Ad-Dajjal is ridiculous to you because you have this preconception of who he is. Well actually there is no description of Anti-Christ in Christianity.

So if you shed your hatred and prejudice of Islam then you too will see the light.

-------------
La Ilaha IllAllah

Date Posted: 18 August 2014 at 7:06am

I do not hate muslims you do not answer my question how can you believe there is antichrist if muslims do not believe in Christ.

Its like you have allready got the anti dope but you dont know what is the desease can't  you see dajjal is some kind of joke its rediculous for someone believe this man open your eyes do you realy absorb what you read

Again you do not understand the meaning of Anti-Christ. He is called the Anti-Christ because he is not against just Christ but because Isa (Alyhi Salaam) defeats him.

The Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa SAllam) taught us that ALL Prophets of God Almighty preached against the Anti-Christ because nobody knew when he will arrive to cause havoc on earth. The time has now come because Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) is the final Prophet and Messenger.

Muslims DO believe in Christ, we are the only true followers of Christ. We follow the true teachings of Isa (Alayhi Salaam), that is to believe in ONE God Almighty and to follow the laws and regulations which God sent down.

The description of Ad-Dajjal is ridiculous to you because you have this preconception of who he is. Well actually there is no description of Anti-Christ in Christianity.

So if you shed your hatred and prejudice of Islam then you too will see the light.
So muslims do believe in Christ in what context do muslims believe.

God' final word was through his Son Jesus.
Hebrews 1  In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

This come to the conclusion no other Prophet will superceed Jesus's word no matter how corrupted muslims claim the bible to be, the Quran can not and will be the word of some god.

Date Posted: 18 August 2014 at 8:21am

Galations 1:1-9
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

So any other gospel will help us nothing if we believe in something else we are just wasting our time.
1 John 2:22
 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son

1 John 4:3

And every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of  the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is the world already.

Date Posted: 18 August 2014 at 8:56am

[QUOTE=Power of GOD]

So if you shed your hatred and prejudice of Islam then you too will see the light. [/QUOTE
Galations 1:6

I am shocked that you are turning away so soon from God, who called you to himself through the loving mercy of Christ. You are following a different way that pretends to be the Good News

Date Posted: 18 August 2014 at 9:06am

Galatians 1:6-9 No Other Gospel

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel  which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.  But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God�s curse!  As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, Let them be under God�s curse!

The Good news is the gospel of Christ and no other so called word of some god

Date Posted: 18 August 2014 at 3:26pm

So muslims do believe in Christ in what context do muslims believe.

God' final word was through his Son Jesus.

Hebrews 1� In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways,<SPAN id=en-NIV-29966 ="text Heb-1-2[/IMG]<SUP ="versenum">�but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.</SPAN>

<SPAN ="text Heb-1-2"></SPAN>�

<SPAN ="text Heb-1-2">This come to�the conclusion no other Prophet will superceed Jesus's word no matter how corrupted muslims claim the bible to be, the Quran can not and will be the word of some god.</SPAN>

Muslims believe that Isa (Alayhi Salaam) was born through a virgin birth and that it was a miracle from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

You can quote Paul all you want and I'm not going to respond as Paul was the person responsible for diverting Christianity away from the Straight Path.

-------------
La Ilaha IllAllah

Date Posted: 18 August 2014 at 3:29pm

<H1 ="passage-display"><SPAN ="passage-display-bcv">Galatians 1:6-9 </SPAN><SPAN id=en-NIV-29064 ="text Gal-1-6">No Other Gospel</SPAN></H1>

<SPAN ="text Gal-1-6"><SUP ="versenum">�I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel</SPAN>�<SPAN id=en-NIV-29065 ="text Gal-1-7"><SUP ="versenum">�which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.</SPAN>�<SPAN id=en-NIV-29066 ="text Gal-1-8"><SUP ="versenum">�But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God�s curse!</SPAN>�<SPAN id=en-NIV-29067 ="text Gal-1-9"><SUP ="versenum">�As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, Let�them be under God�s curse!

The Good news is the gospel of Christ and no other so called word of some god</SPAN>

I'm not stopping you from believing what you believe. :)

Surat Al-Kāfirūn

Sahih International

Say, "O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

-------------
La Ilaha IllAllah

Date Posted: 19 August 2014 at 5:02am

<H1 ="passage-display"><SPAN ="passage-display-bcv">Galatians 1:6-9 </SPAN><SPAN id=en-NIV-29064 ="text Gal-1-6">No Other Gospel</SPAN></H1>

<SPAN ="text Gal-1-6"><SUP ="versenum"> I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel</SPAN> <SPAN id=en-NIV-29065 ="text Gal-1-7"><SUP ="versenum"> which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.</SPAN> <SPAN id=en-NIV-29066 ="text Gal-1-8"><SUP ="versenum"> But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God�s curse!</SPAN> <SPAN id=en-NIV-29067 ="text Gal-1-9"><SUP ="versenum"> As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, Let them be under God�s curse!

The Good news is the gospel of Christ and no other so called word of some god</SPAN>

I'm not stopping you from believing what you believe. :)

Surat Al-Kāfirūn

Sahih International

Say, "O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

If he said I do not worship what you worship then his God is not same God as the jews and christians and he said nor will I be worshipper of what you worship.
Who then did Muhammad worship.
Niether those who disbelieve among the people of the scriptures jews and christians  nor idolaters like that there should be send down unto you any good from your lord ( Al-Baqararah:105)
Where is Mahammads stamp of approval or shall I say a quarantee that islam is way to to the kingdom of God or are there other ways also.

Date Posted: 19 August 2014 at 8:28am
Do Muhammed fit the profile of a prophet like all the prophets God have send to Isreal    
     The criteria of a real Prophet
True prophets must provide evidence of such to back up the claim; otherwise anyone can claim to be a prophet and how are we to know?

Fulfilled prophecies or miraculous attestation

Biblical prophets always demonstrated their prophetic calling in one of two ways: either their prophecies came true within a short time and thus their foreknowledge of events proved divine inspiration, or they were given the ability to perform miracles as proof of their prophetic calling.

Muhammad never made a specific, predictive prophecy, and so fails the first test.

The Arabs of Muhammad's time thus demanded a miracle or a sign to confirm Muhammad as a prophet, Yet the Quran itself speaks of Muhammad as nothing more than someone sent to sound a warning.

Muhammad denied the ability to perform miracles, as requested by the Jews, as proof of his prophetic calling. His response: "I am sent only as a warner." Translation: "I cannot provide you with the miracle you ask for." Muhammad thus fails the second test.

They [the Jews] say, "We have killed the Messiah, Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam, the Rasool of Allah." Whereas in fact, neither did they kill him nor did they crucify him but they thought they did because the matter was made dubious for them. Those who differ therein are in doubt. They have no real knowledge, they follow nothing but merely a conjecture, certainly, they did not kill him
For as Jonah was in the belly of the great fish three days and three nights, so the Son of Man will be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights. - Matthew 12:40
From then on Jesus began to point out to His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders, chief priests, and scribes, be killed, and be raised the third day. - Matthew 16:21
While going up to Jerusalem, Jesus took the 12 disciples aside privately and said to them on the way; "Listen! We are going up to Jerusalem. The Son of Man will be handed over to the chief priests and scribes, and they will condemn Him to death. Then they will hand him over to the Gentiles to be mocked, flogged, and crucified, and He will be resurrected on the third day." - Matthew 20:17-19

Date Posted: 26 August 2014 at 8:38am
It is embarrassing that you post things here without any proper research.

-------------
La Ilaha IllAllah

Posted By: islamispeace
Date Posted: 27 August 2014 at 9:05am

Unfortunately, some people are too lazy to do their own research, so they plagiarize material from like-minded sources.  This person, "Power of God", is one such person.  There is no point trying to discuss anything with him because he will invariably respond every time by copying and pasting pseudo-scholarly articles from Christian apologetic websites.  The guy has never picked up a copy of the Quran or done any honest research on Islam.  He gets all of his material from Google searches.

-------------
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Date Posted: 28 August 2014 at 6:32am

Okay show me the way of salvation in the Quran, have you done some proper research in the Quran, then there will be beter salvation for  with the hindus and the budist scriptures than there is in the Quran.
Look at the news today do you see kill everyone who insults jews,christians,budist or hindus no you only see mulims with banners say behead those who insult islam.
This is the religion of peace marching the streets of London.
Exsterminate those who slander islam.
Freedom go to hell.
Is this a peacefull religion what inspire them to do this a act of peace this let us wonder.

Date Posted: 28 August 2014 at 6:40am
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

Unfortunately, some people are too lazy to do their own research, so they plagiarize material from like-minded sources.  This person, "Power of God", is one such person.  There is no point trying to discuss anything with him because he will invariably respond every time by copying and pasting pseudo-scholarly articles from Christian apologetic websites.  The guy has never picked up a copy of the Quran or done any honest research on Islam.  He gets all of his material from Google searches.
 I think you do not know what was writen in Quran and the Hadiths if so, you then tell me more about your Allah and where he came from and the same with your prophet  Muhammad.
Tell me about the history of Allah and then we can start with the history of Muhammad they said history can reveal everything.

Date Posted: 28 August 2014 at 5:15pm

Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

I think you do not know what was writen in Quran and the Hadiths if so, you then tell me more about your Allah and where he came from and the same with your prophet  Muhammad.
Tell me about the history of Allah and then we can start with the history of Muhammad they said history can reveal everything.

LOL I think you are confusing me with yourself.  I have read the Quran and Hadiths.  Why wouldn't I?  They are the main sources of my religion!

The problem is that it is virtually impossible to have a rational discussion with you because all you do is copy stuff from the internet and paste it here.  You haven't done the research, so you make up for it by copying from the internet, because that is the quick and easy way. 

By the way, have you read my blog yet?

-------------
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Date Posted: 28 August 2014 at 5:40pm
I see what has happened with you islamis[eace...
you have gotten a big head, making yourself a self-proclaimed scholar with your 'blog', and one who is unable to have simple, civil conversation....
Ah, it is all clear...
asalaam.

-------------
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Date Posted: 28 August 2014 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by humblejust humblejust wrote:

Jesus also says
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 28 August 2014 at 6:02pm

I see what has happened with you islamis[eace...
you have gotten a big head, making yourself a self-proclaimed scholar with your 'blog', and one who is unable to have simple, civil conversation....
Ah, it is all clear...
asalaam.

Oh come on, "Caringheart".  Stop making me laugh so much!

When did I proclaim myself a scholar?  I simply have studied the Bible and the Quran, unlike nitwits like you.  So, sue me!

My blog speaks for itself.  Have you read the articles?  Or are you afraid of the facts?  Are you afraid of the truth?  Wink

Ah, it is all clear indeed...

-------------

Date Posted: 29 August 2014 at 9:11am

I see what has happened with you islamis[eace...you have gotten a big head, making yourself a self-proclaimed scholar with your 'blog', and one who is unable to have simple, civil conversation....Ah, it is all clear...asalaam.

What has happened with bro Islamispeace is that he only produces evidences from the scriptures and the Hadiths unlike you who blurts out nonsense from your very imaginative brain.

If you read his blog you will see that he only quotes from the scriptures and not from his whims and fancy. You should learn from him.

-------------
La Ilaha IllAllah

Date Posted: 30 August 2014 at 10:40am

I see what has happened with you islamis[eace...you have gotten a big head, making yourself a self-proclaimed scholar with your 'blog', and one who is unable to have simple, civil conversation....Ah, it is all clear...asalaam.

What has happened with bro Islamispeace is that he only produces evidences from the scriptures and the Hadiths unlike you who blurts out nonsense from your very imaginative brain.

If you read his blog you will see that he only quotes from the scriptures and not from his whims and fancy. You should learn from him.

LOL Exactly!  Jazak Allah Khair for setting the record straight.

I think that people like "Caringheart" are afraid of the truth.  That is why she talks nonsense.  One would think that if my blog is somehow deficient, then Christians like "Caringheart" and "Power of God" should be able to refute the articles I have written.  But alas, we don't find any constructive criticism, just a whole lot of childish whining. 

-------------

Posted By: TG12345
Date Posted: 30 August 2014 at 9:16pm
Salaam Alaikum, Truthnowcome.

Who do you believe "the Comforter" who is mentioned in John 16:12-13 (the passage you quoted) is?

I have a feeling I know what your answer will be, but I would like to hear it from you before I move on and respond more to this thread.

Thank you.

Date Posted: 03 September 2014 at 8:20am

Peace unto you!

Power of god, you new here, welcome to the truth!

I can see you are having trouble understanding what I have posted there.

What "GOSPEL" are you talking about that I say is corrupted? Please explain!

Br Zainool

-------------

Date Posted: 05 September 2014 at 11:59pm

Peace unto you!

Br Zainool

I do not having trouble from what you have posted here the thing how can you quote from the gospel and make false prophecies about Muhammad in the gospel and with same breath muslims claim the bible is corrupted.

Date Posted: 13 September 2014 at 8:44pm

Peace unto you!

Br Zainool

I do not having trouble from what you have posted here the thing how can you quote from the gospel and make false prophecies about Muhammad in the gospel and with same breath muslims claim the bible is corrupted.

Peace unto you!

I never said the "Gospel" is corrupt, neither did I say your "Bible" is corrupt.

That goes to show you did not read my post. The "Gospel" Jesus (S) preach is not one and the same. The Bible is a "collection of Books" and Jesus never preach the "Bible".

Here is a copy and past of what I have said:

<>

THE WORD �BIBLE� AND ITS DEFINITION

Let�s look at the word �Bible�. The Bible (from Greek ὰ βιβλία ta biblia "the books") is the collections of the primary religious text of Judaism and Christianity.

There is no common version of the Bible, as the individual books (Biblical cannon), their contents and their order vary among denominations. Mainstream Judaism divides the Tanakh into 24 books, while a minority stream of Judaism, the Samaritans, accepts only five.

The 24 texts of the Hebrew Bible are divided into 39 books in Christian Old Testaments, and the complete Christian Bible range from the 66 books of the Protestant canon to the 81 books in the Ethiopian Orthodox Bible, to the 84 books of the Eastern Orthodox Bible.

From the Bible Dictionary

Bible definition

Bible, the English form of the Greek name _Biblia_, meaning "books," the name which in the fifth century began to be given to the entire collection of sacred books, the "Library of Divine Revelation." The name Bible was adopted by Wickliffe, and came gradually into use in our English language. The Bible consists of sixty-six different books, composed by many different writers, in three different languages, under different circumstances; writers of almost every social rank, statesmen and peasants, kings, herdsmen, fishermen, priests, tax-gatherers, tentmakers; educated and uneducated, Jews and Gentiles; most of them unknown to each other, and writing at various periods during the space of about 1600 years: and yet, after all, it is only one book dealing with only one subject in its numberless aspects and relations, the subject of man's redemption. It is divided into the Old Testament, containing thirty-nine books, and the New Testament, containing twenty-seven books. The names given to the Old in the writings of the New are "the scriptures" (Matt. 21:42), "scripture" (2 Pet. 1:20), "the holy scriptures" (Rom. 1:2), "the law" (John 12:34), "the law of Moses, the prophets, and the psalms" (Luke 24:44), "the law and the prophets" (Matt. 5:17), "the old covenant" (2 Cor. 3:14, R.V.). There is a break of 400 years between the Old Testament and the New. (See http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/APOCRYPHA - .) ( http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bible - )

From the above we can conclude that Jesus (s) never instruct anyone to go into the world and preach the �bible� because the bible is a �collection of books� which Jesus (s) has no knowledge of when he said: �Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creatures.� (Mark 16:15).

THE WORD �GOSPEL� AND THE MEANING

This is the definition they give you: the origin and the usage but also if we examine how it was by Jesus (s) we will arrive with a different meaning. Let�s read it from the Bible Dictionary.

Bible Dictionary

Gospel definition

a word of Anglo-Saxon origin, and meaning "God's spell", i.e., word of God, or rather, according to others, "good spell", i.e., good news. It is the rendering of the Greek _evangelion_, i.e., "good message." It denotes (1) "the welcome intelligence of salvation to man as preached by our Lord and his followers. (2.) It was afterwards transitively applied to each of the four histories of our Lord's life, published by those who are therefore called 'Evangelists', writers of the history of the gospel (the evangelion). (3.) The term is often used to express collectively the gospel doctrines; and 'preaching the gospel' is often used to include not only the proclaiming of the good tidings, but the teaching men how to avail themselves of the offer of salvation, the declaring of all the truths, precepts, promises, and threatenings of Christianity." It is termed "the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24), "the gospel of the kingdom" (Matt. 4:23), "the gospel of Christ" (Rom. 1:16), "the gospel of peace (Eph. 6:15), "the glorious gospel," "the everlasting gospel," "the gospel of salvation" (Eph. 1:13). http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gospel -

That is how they got the word �gospel�. It was translated from these two Greek words �Euaggelizo / Euaggelion� which literally mean �good news� So when you see the word �Gospel�, it should read as  �Good News� I will examine it later on or you can check it out on the net (lexicon). The Jehovah witness rightly translates it as �Good News� and not �gospel�.

I will look at the usage and its application in the New Testament. These two words �Euaggelizo / Euaggelion� which literally mean �Good News� and was miss translates as �Gospel�. In Luke Chapter 1: 1 -19 the Greek word �Euaggalizo� was used there for the �announcement� of the birth of John (S) to Zachariah. Quote:

�The angel answered and said to him, "I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news.� ( http://www.studylight.org/isb/bible.cgi?query=lu+1:19&translation=kjv&ot=bhs&nt=na&sr=1 - )

The same Greek word �Euaggalizo� was used for the �announcement� of the birth of Jesus (S) in Luke 2: 1-10. Quote:

�But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people;� ( http://www.studylight.org/isb/bible.cgi?query=lu+2:10&translation=kjv&ot=bhs&nt=na&sr=1 - )

As you can see the word �Good News� was used for making special announcement of importance.

Now, let us see how Jesus (S) used it. It mentioned in Luke 20:1  �And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders�, (Luk3 20: 1); and in Matthew 11:5 it mentioned: �The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.� (Matthew 11:5)

The same Greek word �Euaggalizo� was used there and was translates as �gospel�. As I have established before, the literal meaning of the word is �Good News�. Although the Greek word �euaggalizo� means �good news�; they decided to invent a new meaning: �God spell, Good spell and then gospel to misguide you. It was rightly translated as �good news� in the New World Translation. Luke 20:1 and Matthew 11:5 should read as follows:

On one of the days while he was teaching the people in the temple and declaring the good news, the chief priests and the scribes with the older men came near, (Luke 20:1 NWT)

The blind are seeing again, and the lame are walking about, the lepers are being cleansed and the deaf are hearing, and the dead are being raised up, and the poor are having the good news declared to them; (Matthew 11:5 NWT).

What was the Good News of so important Jesus (S) was preaching? Now, let�s look at good mark 1:14 and Matthew 4:23 It read as follows�

�Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God�. (Mark 1:14)

23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23 KJV)

What is the gospel of the kingdom? Is there any such thing as �gospel of the kingdom�? The try to trick you there! It is the Good News of the King of God; Jesus (S) was preaching the Good News of the coming of God�s Kingdom. The Greek word �euaggolizo� which means �Good news� was used there and translates a �gospel�. I t was correctly translated as �good news� in the New World Translation. So the verse should as follows: 

�Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news of the kingdom of God�. (Mark 1:14)

23Then he went around throughout the whole of Gal�i�lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people. (Matthew 4:23 NWT)

The Good News Jesus (S) was preaching was about coming of the kingdom of God. This is the definition they give you, from the Bible Dictionary:

Bible Dictionary

Gospel definition

a word of Anglo-Saxon origin, and meaning "God's spell", i.e., word of God, or rather, according to others, "good spell", i.e., good news. It is the rendering of the Greek _evangelion_, i.e., "good message." It denotes (1) "the welcome intelligence of salvation to man as preached by our Lord and his followers. (2.) It was afterwards transitively applied to each of the four histories of our Lord's life, published by those who are therefore called 'Evangelists', writers of the history of the gospel (the evangelion). (3.) The term is often used to express collectively the gospel doctrines; and 'preaching the gospel' is often used to include not only the proclaiming of the good tidings, but the teaching men how to avail themselves of the offer of salvation, the declaring of all the truths, precepts, promises, and threatenings of Christianity." It is termed "the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24), "the gospel of the kingdom" (Matt. 4:23), "the gospel of Christ" (Rom. 1:16), "the gospel of peace (Eph. 6:15), "the glorious gospel," "the everlasting gospel," "the gospel of salvation" (Eph. 1:13).

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gospel - - dictionary.reference.com/browse/gospel

You see that! Jesus (s) never teaches the good news of the grace of Grace of God, nor the good news of Christ, nor the good news of peace, nor the good news of salvation, or even the good news of the everlasting gospel (good news). The everlasting good news is another book which was yet to come from Heaven and it mentioned in revelation 14: 6-7 which I will deal with later on; he also never teaches to believe in the bible. Bible is the English form of the Greek name _Biblia_, meaning "books," the name which in the fifth century began to be given to the entire collection of what they termed as sacred books, the name Bible was adopted by Wickliffe, and came gradually into use in our English language.

And just to add, the Qur�an also never in anyway conform for Christians to judge by the bible (a collection of books). The Qur�an mentioned that the people of the book will be judge by the �revelations� that was revealed to their prophets; and not a collection of books (BIBLE).

What Jesus (S) really thought his people it to �REPENT� and believe the Good News of the coming of God�s Kingdom on earth.

Jesus told them: �... saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel�. (Mark: 1:14)

You see, it mentioned there in Mark 1:14 again gospel? It was the good news! It should read as Follows:

�... saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the good news�. (Mark: 1:14)

It says: ��The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe�; Believe what? Believe the good news of the kingdom of God is at hand. This is what Jesus (S) was preaching, it was for you to �REPENT� and believe the �Good News� of the coming of God�s Kingdom on earth and that was the purpose of his mission. Let�s look it up, it mentioned in Luke 4:43. He said:

I must preach KINGDOM OF GOD to the other cities also, because for THIS PURPOSE I have been sent" (Luke 4:43 NKJV)

When Jesus (s) said: �Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation� (Mark 16:15); He was instructing his disciples to go in all the world and informed the people of the �Good News of the coming of the Kingdom of God. The NWT: And he said to them: �Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. (Mark 16:15 NWT)

You see that? He was not teaching any such thing as the good news of the grace of Grace of God, nor the good news of Christ, nor the good news of peace, nor the good news of salvation, or even the good news of the everlasting gospel (good news). He was not informing them to go and preach the �Bible�; Christians was misinformed to believe that.

The Kingdom of God was so important he thought his followers to pray for when it will come and the coming of it, the Most High name will sanctify:

�After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.�( http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%206:9-13&version=9 - )

Coming of God Almighty kingdom on earth �His� will� shall be done on earth. What is the will? God�s will is his divine law. The coming Kingdom is a message from God for all nations. He said:

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.�

It is narrated that Jesus (S) said: �Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.�  (Matthew 7:21-22)

As we can see that the ticket to Heaven has a �condition� and that is, we have to �do the will of the Father� In other words, we have to be obedience to God Law according to Jesus (S) because he said: Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.�

That is Islam (Submission to the will of God) will be done on earth when thy Kingdom come.

The kingdom of God was a another message to come:

<>

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27365&PN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27365&PN=1

Br. zainool

-------------

Posted By: Realisticdreamz
Date Posted: 13 September 2014 at 9:52pm

So if you shed your hatred and prejudice of Islam then you too will see the light. [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" /> [/QUOTE]

Actually, the scripture talks about the Anti-Christ with description as the one who denies that Jesus (Yeshua) is the Christ, Messiah and is the Son of God, born in the flesh by God's Holy Spirit... he who denies Jesus... denying who Christ is and His identity is denying Christ, or that He is the Christ. He was more than just a prophet. Although Christians know there is only one God, the Father, and Creator of all things, His Holy Spirit was in Christ, unlike any prophet.

2 John 1:7-8 New King James Version (NKJV)
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.

1 John 2:21-23 New King James Version (NKJV)
21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

And Jesus said their were already Anti-christs in the world when we walked the earth. He is the only Christ, Messiah and when He returns it will be unmistakable so that we are not deceived into believing Christ had returned:

Matthew 24:23 �Then if anyone says to you, �Look, here is the Christ!� or �There!� do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26 �Therefore if they say to you, �Look, He is in the desert!� do not go out; or �Look, He is in the inner rooms!� do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

If Muslims loved Christ, then why do Muslims persecute and kill Christians, those who love and follow Christ? Certainly God did not give the Prophet or the Islam religioun "permission" to kill those who follow Christ. The name Christian means to be a follower of Christ. Yet, I realize not everyone who claims to be a Christian actually is.

Respectfully, just trying to elaborate using Biblical scripture to respond to the subject.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net