Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Peaceful images from Iraq - Oct. 2005
Posted By: b95000
Subject: Peaceful images from Iraq - Oct. 2005
Date Posted: 15 November 2005 at 1:02am
Peaceful images from Iraq:

-------------
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Replies:
Posted By: ZEA J
Date Posted: 16 November 2005 at 8:29pm

Very beautiful indeed.

Have you seen FALLUJAH:the hidden massacre

-------------
"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 7:59am

Bismillah,

Subhana Allah!  Peaceful with soldiers and weapons!!!  Find a farm with goats or a lake or a mountain with a picnic. 

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 1:44pm
Herjihad, you can be extremely peligrosa. Feel tempted to adopt you. Try writing fulltime.

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 4:30pm

Bismillah,

Porque?  No Soy peligrosa!  Subhana Allah. 

What would my poor alcoholic dad do then?  No, I'll have to keep him.

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by ZEA  J ZEA J wrote:

Very beautiful indeed.

Have you seen FALLUJAH:the hidden massacre

Yes, I have watched that report...war is indeed fraught with horror...I do not understand why people would stay affliated with groups that kill children and sawed people's heads off in Fallujah - why would they associate with such?  As to the US use of phospherous - this will be discussed, but those weapons are not banned, are regulated though, and their use in Fallujah will be debated CERTAINLY.

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

Subhana Allah!  Peaceful with soldiers and weapons!!!  Find a farm with goats or a lake or a mountain with a picnic. 

I know it may be hard to always receive this, but as with peace officers who carry with them the threat of force, peace always comes with a price.  That is the nature of the world and the nature of the sin nature of men and women. 

When I see a peace officer (police officer) I do not despise her or him, I am glad for them because the 'keep the peace' locally in my neighborhood and in the many surrounding neighborhoods.  In the same way, all volunteer, civilian controlled militaries can keep the larger peace among free nations (in particular).

-------------
Bruce

Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 10:08pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

The fact you keep stressing this issue shows your agenda and should be obvious to most people on the board by now.

dont push your luck bruce, these are good news photo's

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 10:44pm
Rami: "The fact you keep stressing this issue...Don't push your luck bruce"
=============

Huh?  Which issue is that Rami?

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 11:01pm

When I see a peace officer (police officer) I do not despise her or him, I am glad for them because the 'keep the peace' locally in my neighborhood and in the many surrounding neighborhoods.  In the same way, all volunteer, civilian controlled militaries can keep the larger peace among free nations (in particular).
A policeman doesn't just have a huge gun and a uniform, he also has to be appointed by some authority other than Ronald Dumbsfeld.

You can keep what responses you have for your locality and the surrounds with pleasure. We hold full rights to keep our streets. The impression that this "street" can not be kept by the locals is utter Racist Amreeki Imperialist cum Zionist propoganda.

Besides, these images look a bit too synthetically put together.

In "coalition" survey, 45% Iraqis believe it's kosher to shoot at the foreign troops, 71% want the troops out - a mere 1% mew with the Duty-Free Imported Amreeki Supporters.

So, that creates long term harmony and goodwill between the people of Eyerak (or, the entire Muslim Street) and the US?

Poor US has always shot itself in the foot by pleasing her own very self with images created by her own Information services + with the compliments of her own puppets.

Date Posted: 17 November 2005 at 11:08pm
"We hold full rights to keep our streets."

Does that include the streets down on the south side of Manhattan Island?  Thanks in advance..

-------------
Bruce

Posted By: AhmadJoyia
Date Posted: 22 November 2005 at 11:23am

Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

As to the US use of phospherous - this will be discussed, but those weapons are not banned, are regulated though, and their use in Fallujah will be debated CERTAINLY.

O my goodness!!!! Is this sufficient to just say "debated"? Is this all one can come up with an excuse of their use? Hmm!!! Oh! what about the blatant lies the US administration has been making, even to its own allies, over their use of white phosphorous?

On the more, look at the kind of reasoning one is persuing to justify unhumane and unethical actions of US military in Fallujah? You say "I do not understand why people would stay affliated with groups that kill children and sawed people's heads off in Fallujah - why would they associate with such?

Is there any difference between the two barbarians??????? I don't see it? Do you????????? 

Is everything justified on the name of "south side of Manhattan Island" even if there is no link between the two, at all? Where have all rationale thinkers of this country gone, all of a sudden? Is there any one who can demonstrate that its not a battle of land but a battle of ethics and morals? Is this the way we equate our own actions with the so called "terrorists"?

Date Posted: 22 November 2005 at 11:40am

As I have always tried to do it to balance the both sides of the picture, it would be prudent for me just to paste the link for the http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10907.htm" target=_blank onmousedown="return clkthis.href,'res','1','' - Fallujah - The Hidden Massacre . Here is the link for anyone to view

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10907.htm - http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10907.htm

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 22 November 2005 at 1:12pm
Photos that you dont see on CNN

I wonder why are these children throwing stone at the US tank? I dont understand it; US gave them freedom

Here is the Video taht you prolly havent seen on CNN

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article8667.htm - Click here

Date Posted: 22 November 2005 at 1:48pm

Here is another moral bankruptcy of the President.

U.K. charges official with leaking Blair memo

Document allegedly says PM dissuaded Bush push for attack on Al-Jazeera

To read more go to http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10153489/ - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10153489/

http://IslamiCity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2993&TPN=2 -

Date Posted: 22 November 2005 at 2:34pm

Here is another very interesting topic to read about.How a White House "Cabal" Hijacked U.S. Foreign Policy  over here http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article11111.htm - http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article11111.htm

Date Posted: 22 November 2005 at 7:13pm
"Is everything justified on the name of "south side of Manhattan Island" even if there is no link between the two, at all?"

Ahmad, have you satisfied yourself on this point?

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 5:18am
Brother AhmadJoyia, where does morality fit in a system where only the bottom lines, results, balance sheets and markets matter?

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 5:23am

Does that include the streets down on the south side of Manhattan Island?  Thanks in advance

I promise you south side Manhattan Island was a direct result of not allowing people to keep their streets. World and events did exist even before 9 / 11.

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 7:46am

Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

Ahmad, have you satisfied yourself on this point?Ahmad, have you satisfied yourself on this point?

I have not come across any reliable evidence to support the link b/w the two. Do you have any? On the contrary, kindly listen to what COL. LAWRENCE WILKERSON has also said about the flimsy evidence, the Bush administration had prepared for such a link but failed miserably that they couldn't present it to public "officially" but only through grapevine.

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 8:15am

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Brother AhmadJoyia, where does morality fit in a system where only the bottom lines, results, balance sheets and markets matter?

O my dear brother, let us face the facts. Personally speaking, I can't compare the ethics and most of the moral values of overall american public within their own society with people of any other nation (including Muslims), in general , when it comes to personal behaviours (of course barring few exceptions here and there). Or one can say, when internal politics are compared. It is this thing, that I wish, someone could export it to others. However, it is totally another story when comparison comes at an international arena. That is, when common ethics and morals needs to be observed globally. It is here that I don't find  americans come close to any such values, which may reflect their sincere attitudes learned and developed at home. It is this place, where selfishness takesover their common sense what to talk of any other ethical value. It is here, that every ethical value is compromised on the name of this "self interest". Let me say, it is at this level, that their democratic principles fall apart. They don't want to be counted as just "one" vote among the nations, when it comes to vetoing every reasonable bill of UN against Israel to stop its illegitimate buidups against Palestinians. It is this moral bankruptcy in its foriegn policy, to support the aggressor against the weak, which oblitirate all its policies, how good they may otherwise be.

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 9:34am
I did not see the peace in the pics,the children have no shoes at their foots..i don't think that making them slave and giving sweet to them is not representing peace...

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 10:28am
My dear brother Suleyman, your observation though valid, is not unique. What if next time someone brings in only those pictures which doesn't have any such apparant deficiency? Would that reflect peace as justification of aggression by allied forces? I don't think so? 

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 10:44am

My dear brother Ahmed,i am coming from an nation choosing to die instead of being occupied;our backgrounds should be same as i know that u are a Paki brother if  i am not wrong please correct if i am....

My views are not unique i am just saying what i feel from my heart,i don't care:"What if next time someone brings in only those pictures which doesn't have any such apparant deficiency? "...we should live if worths(must be worthed with islam and freedom) to live or should die in the name of Allah...take care....

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 10:56am

Nene Hatun commemorated with respect

Tuesday, May 24, 2005
javascript voidprintSpecial">print this page

Female fighter fought the Russians in 1877-78

ANKARA - Turkish Daily News

Nene Hatun is known in Turkish history for her courage and patriotism protecting the Aziziye Fort during the Ottoman-Russian War of 1877-1878, known as the �'93 War� in Ottoman history because it occurred in the year 1293 of the Julian calendar. The 50th anniversary of her death was commemorated in Erzurum.

Greater Erzurum Municipality Mayor Ahmet K���kler delivered a message and said the bravery and contributions of Turkish women in national defense couldn't be overstated. �Our respectful mothers and grandmothers contributed behind the front lines and also fought on the front with national forces.�

Who was Nene Hatun?:

Born in Erzurum, Nene Hatun fought for the protection of the Aziziye Fort in the Ottoman-Russian War of 1877-1878. She was a symbol of bravery and was called the �Mother of the 3rd Army� in Erzurum in the latter part of her life. She was selected �Mother of the Year� in 1955 and died of pneumonia in May 22 of that year at 98. Nene Hatun was buried in Aziziye Fort Cemetery with military honors.

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 2:56pm
Brother Suleyman now you remind me of Erzerum, Tahir Gezedi and Trabazon! Masha Allah, what places and what people. Also not to mention of all the others.

Date Posted: 23 November 2005 at 3:09pm

My dear bro Suleyman no offense intended, I only highlighted a small logical observation and nothing else. May Allah keep you in His peace. Amin.

Date Posted: 24 November 2005 at 9:05am

O my dear brother, let us face the facts. Personally speaking, I can't compare the ethics and most of the moral values of overall american public within their own society with people of any other nation 

That is exactly my own personal experience.

I have yet to meet a more genuine, generous and a nobler soul than the everyday American. Just if the Americans could spread their spirit at a man-to-man level, our world would have been a much better place. And, without the expense they suffer for such a huge force!

But it seems they innocently sit before their televisions and vote the worst crooks into their government.

Posted By: Servetus
Date Posted: 24 November 2005 at 9:38am

I rather enjoyed reading your comments and observations, AhmadJoyia, and think perhaps early 21st Century America needs a Muslim observer ala Alexis de Toqueville.  Consider taking the job.  At times, while reading your above post, I was reminded of Goethe's comment:

"I have often felt a bitter sorrow at the thought of the German people, which is so estimable in the individual and so wretched in the generality ..."

Servetus

Posted By: kenski70
Date Posted: 25 November 2005 at 10:41am

My dear brother Ahmed,i am coming from an nation choosing to die instead of being occupied;our backgrounds should be same as i know that u are a Paki brother if  i am not wrong please correct if i am....

yep your wrong...speaking of occupation I see you've named yourself after the Muslim ruler who sacked Constantinople and renamed it Istanbul.the land known as turkey was Christian until the Muslims invaded.so if you want to get technical you are an invader too.

-------------
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.

Date Posted: 25 November 2005 at 10:45am

...you know nothing about Istanbul...at the times you have mentioned the Christians were praising to Lord for sending The  Ottomans to there...please search more...it was not an occupation...

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net