Print Page | Close Window

Trinity Fact or Fiction According The Book Of John

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28083
Printed Date: 20 April 2024 at 5:58am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Trinity Fact or Fiction According The Book Of John
Posted By: Al Saadiqeen21
Subject: Trinity Fact or Fiction According The Book Of John
Date Posted: 25 February 2014 at 5:48am
Trinity Fact or Fiction According The Book Of John Chapter One .
The History of John ( 2 - 99 A.D. ) one of the first disciples of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) was the son of Zebedee and the author of the fourth Gospel , called the Gospel of John . He had great spiritual insight and was referred to as the disciple and an apostle whom the  the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) loved . The name John ( Yuwhanna -arabic ) come from the Arabic , root word '' Hanna'' which means '' to long for '' John , son of Zebedee , was to receive the book about the '' long awaited ,

the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ), and the Last and Seal of the Prophet , Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin (Pbuh ) , ( 570 A.D. -632 A.D. ) the Prophet , Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin (Pbuh ) was called the Comforter ( Ahmad ) in the Book of John ( Refer to the Book of John 14 ; 16 , 25-26 , 16;7 ) John the son of Zebedee , Zabadiy , was a fisherman in the town of Bethsaida on the north shore of the sea of Galilee . Thus , he spoke the Palestinian , Galilean , and Aramic form of Arabic  nor Greek or Latin .

John's mother was Salome , Saluwma , who was given in marriage to Zebedee by her father Joseph , Yuwsuf ( 90 B.C. - 29 A.D. ) This Joseph was the husband of Mary ( 6 B.C. -90 A.D. ) the mother of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) and the adopted father of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) Prior to marrying Mary , Joseph was married to a woman name Halsa ( 35 B.C. -28 A.D ) Halsa bore him seven children , four sons and three daughter . These are their names .

1. James ( Ya'quwb - arabic 22B.C.-62 A.D. )
2. Simeon ( Sim'aan -arabic 17 B.C. - 46 A.D. )
3 . Jude ( Yahuwsaa -arabic 14.B.C. -62 A.D. )
4 . Joses ( Yawsiy - arabic 19 B.C. - 57 A.D. )

1.Martha ( Maartaa -arabic 13 B.C. -39 A.D. )
2. Esther ( Istiyr - arabic 15 B.C. -50 A.D. )
3. Salome ( Saaluwma -arabic 16 B.C. -50 A.D.

Besides John , Zebedee and Salome bore another son whose name was James ( Ya'quwb -arabic , James ( 1B.C. - 46 A.D. ) also became a disciples of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) . They like their father , grew up to be fishermen  by trade on the Sea of Galilee . Prior to becoming disciples of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) , James and John were followers of Yahya ( John the Baptist , 6-36 A.D. ( Pbuh ) who was their counsin . They were also amongs the first who the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) united to follow him . Although it was not until later that they were called to permanent disciples .

John was very close to the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , ( Pbuh ) . This can be seen by his title '' the disciple whom the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) loved ( John 19 ; 26 , 21 ; 2-7 , 20 ; 2 , 21 ; 20 )
http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=John+19+&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: John 19 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  

and by his positioning at the table during the last supper next to the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) , ( John 13 ; 23 -25 ) , http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=John+13&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: John 13 :: Arabic/English Online Bible   He was also entrusted with the care of Mary ( the mother of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) John , along with his brother James ( 22 B.C. -62 A,D, ) , was also present at the transfigration of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) on the Mount of Olives .

John lived until the age of 97 and died a natural death , John and his brother James were called '' The Sons of Thunder'' because of the way they propagated the doctrine of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ). Below are several references to both James and John ( sons of Salome and Zebedee ) . They both played a very important role in the propagation of the teachings of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) refer to ....

Matthew 4 ; 21 , 10 ; 2-3 , 13 ; 55 , 17 ; 1 .... http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Matthew+4+%3B+21+&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Matthew 4 ; 21 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Mark 1; 19 ,29 , 3;17 , 5;37 , 6;3 , 9;2 , 10;35 , 10;41 , 13;3 , 14 ; 33 , 15;40 , 16;1
http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Mark+1+&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Mark 1 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Luke 5; 10 , 8;51 , 9;28 , 24;10  http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Luke+5+&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Luke 5 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

The preceding quotes substaniate the close relationship that the  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) had with James and John .

More than one John is mentioned in the New Testament . There is also a John who was the son of Zacharians . He was known as Yahya ( John the Baptist ) , Yahya ( John the Baptist Pbuh ) was of a priestly birth , from the family of Imram of the Tribe of Levi . He was also the foreunner of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) ,meaning that he prepared the people for his coming ( John 1 ; 26 -27 ) . http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=John+1&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: John 1 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Yahya ( John the Baptist Pbuh ) was also the reincarnation of The Prophet Elijah ( Pbuh ) who according to prophecy , was to come before the Messiah of Israel ( Refer to the Book of Luke 1 ; 13, 17 ) . http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Luke+1+%3B+13%2C+17+&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Luke 1 ; 13, 17 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

The Book of The Prophet Malachi 4 ; 6 [ Revealed 443 B.C.E. ] , Where It States , And I Quote ; Behold , I Will Send You Elijah The Prophet  Before The Coming If The Great And Dreadful Day Of The Sustainer . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book of Matthew 17 ; 10-13 [ Revealed 41 A,D, ] Where It States , And I Quote ;  And His Disciples Asked Him , Saying , Why Then Say The Scribes That Elijah Must First Come ? And Jesus Answered And Said Unto Them, Elijah Truly Shall First Come , And Restore All Things . But I Say Unto You , That Elijah Is Come Already , And They Knew Him Not. But Have Done Unto Him Whatsoever They Listed . Likewise Shall Also The Son Of Man Suffer Of Them . Then The Disciples Understand That He Spake Unto Them Of John The Baptist < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book of Mark 9 ; 11-13 [ Revealed 65 A.D. ] Where It States , And I Quote , And They Asked Him , Saying , Why Say The Scribes That Elijah Must First Come ?  And He Answered And Told Them , Elijah Verily Cometh First , And Restoreth All Things ; And How It Is Written Of The Son Of Man , That He Must Suffer Many Things , And Be Set At Nought . But I Say Unto You , That Elijah Is Indeed Come , And They Have Done Unto Him Whatsoever They Listed , As It Is Weitten Of Him . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book of Luke 1 ; 17 [ Revealed 58 A.D. ] Where It States , And I Quote ; And He Shall Go Before Him In The Spirit And Power Of Elijah . To Ture The Hearts Of The Father To The Children , And The Disobedient To The Wisdom Of The Just , To Make Ready A People Prepared For The Sustainer . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

(Refer also to Matthew 11 ; 7 - 15 ) . http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Matthew+11&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Matthew 11 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

However Yahya ( John the Baptist Pbuh ) was not aware that he was filled with the Spirit of Elijah , he knew only that he had come to prepare the way for the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) .

The Book of John By John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 1 ; 21-23 [ Reavealed 98 A.D. ] Where It States , And I Quote ; So They Asked Him Yahya ( John the Baptist Pbuh ) ; Then Are You , Iyliyaa ( Elijah ) ? So He Said ; No ,I Am Not ; ( He Did Not Know That He Was Elijah Returned ) Are You The Expected Prophet (Ahmad ) And He Answered ''No I Am Not '' . So They Said To Him '' So Then Who Are You ?  So We Can Give A Reply To Those ( Tribe Of Judah ) Who Sent Us As To What You Say About Yourself '' So He Said '' I Am A Voice Proclaiming In The Wilderness ( A Teacher From Outside Of The Town ) , Having The Straight Path Of The Sustainer ( Allah ) , As The Prophet Isaiah ( Shayaa ) Said '' < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Verse 1 . In the very beginning was the Word ( La Ilaha Illa Allah ) , Nothing would exists if Allah didn't create it ) and the word was in the possessions of Allah . And the word was Allah Himself , ( Allahumma , Eloahim ) .

Refer to Rev .19;13 , http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Revelation+19%3B13&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Revelation 19;13 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

AQ 3;2 , 62 , 59 ; 22-24 , http://quran.com/3 - Click here: Surat 'Ali `Imran - The Noble Qur'an -  

In the ancient Hebrew , the word , used for the name of the Creator was ''Elah '' , Ilah'' , 'Eloh '' , or ''El '' from the original Syretic Arabic ''Allah '' . There was also a plural form ''Eloahim which corresponded to the Arabic ''Allahumma '' which literally means ''O Allah and all His Angelic Beings and His Attributes . The ''Hum '' is pluralized , therefore acknowledging the existence of all His Angelic beings and Attributes .

The word Kalima is the physical representation of ''Allahumma '' . As you can see by the Arabic letter taa marbuta at the end of the word , Al Kalima , this word is in the feminine tense , If it were referring to a male such as the Messiah Jesus (Pbuh ) , it would be , Al Kalim , in the masculine form . Nor is the word , Al Kalima describing three persons in one ; or the Father ( Our Heavenly Father ) , the son ( Human Being ) , or the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost , Angelic beings ) The Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost ) is not a person nor is the Father a person , and you won't find his Trinity anywhere in the Bible ; not even in 1John 5;7 .

The Book Of 1John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 5;7 ( Revealed 98 A.D. ) , Where It States
, And I Quote , '' For There Are Three That Bear Record In Heaven , The Father , The Word , And The Holy Ghost ; And These Three Are One . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

In the original manuscript of the original Aramaic or Syretic Bible the words , '' the Father '' , the word , and the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost ) and these three , they are one '' , do not exist . If you consult the Greek text or translation of the Bible which was translated from the original Syretic Arabic , you will see that these words do not exist . However , if you had a copy of the Latin manuscropt of the Bible and you could understand the language , you would see these word do exist .

It was at this point that the words were added to the verse . When the Latin was translated from the Greek version , these added word appeared in the English version . So we don't get three person in one . Yet the other two of the three , the Angelic Being ( Holy Soul , the Holy Ghost ) and the son ( Human being ) are in the Father . They all are one in the sense that they all have part of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted's essence , the Light , which is the breath of life .

The Father '' is Allah , The Word '' is the Kalima or physical presentation of Allahumma , ( Allah and His Angelic Being and His Attributes ) , ''The Holy Soul '' ( the Holy Ghost ) is the Angelic Being Gabriel ( Sra ) and ''The Son '' is the human being , who was created in Allah's likeness and having the breath of life
, the essence of Allah within him .

Al Injiyl ( Evangel , Revelation ) 22 Books Of The Prophet / Messiah Jesus 19 ; 13 [ Revealed 96 A.D. ] ,Where It States , And I Quote ; And On His Robe Was Blood Sprinkled ( He Represented The Messiah Sufferings ) And He Is Called By The Name ''Word Of Allah '' ( The Messiah Is Called The Word Of Allah ) . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

We cannot get meaning of this word from the Greek ( Logos ) language because its translation was translated from Galilean and Syretic Arabic into Hebrew ; then from Hebrew into Greek , then into Latin . So you can't go to the Greek for its original meaning you have to go to Hebrew and then back to the original Syretic Arabic . And in that language it is the name of a group of things or an object , not a person as the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) was , The group is '' Eloahim ' and the object is the word '' Kuwn '' Exist . Be .

The Book Of 1John 1; 1-2 By John [ Revealed 98 A.D. ] Where It States , And I Quote , He Which Was From The Beginning , Which We Heard Him , Which We Saw Him By Way Of Our Pwn Eyes . Which Testified Of Him And We Touched Him With Our Hands , We Handled The Word Of Life , So Surely The Life Appeared And Indeed We Saw , And We Testified , And We Informed You All By Way Of Eternal Life , Which Was With The Father , And Appeared For Us . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of 2 Peter 3 ; 5-7 [ Revealed 64 A.D. ] , Where It States , And I Quote . For This They Willingly Are Ignorant Of , That By The Word Of Allah The Heaven Were Of Old , And The Earth Standing Out Of The Water And In The Water . WhereBy The Word That Then Was , Being Overflowed With Water , Perished , But The Heavens And The Earth , Which Are Now , By The Same Word Are Kept In Store , Revserved Unto Fire Against The Day Of Judgement And Perdition Of UnGodly Men . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of James By James ( Brother Of Jesus 1 ; 17 - 18 , Where It States , And I Quote ; Every Good Gift And Every Perfect Gift Is From Above , And Cometh Down From The Father Of Lights , With Whom Is No Variableness , Neither Shadpw Of Turning . Of His Own Will Begat He Us With The Word Of Truth That We Should Be A Kind Of Firstfruits Of His Creatures .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book of Hebrew 11 ; 3 [ Revealed 61 A.D. ] , Where It States , And I Quote ; Through Faith We Understand That The World Were Framed By The Word Of Allah So That Things Which Are Seen Where Not Made Of Things Which Do Appear . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 3 ; 47 , [ Chapter Revealed 625 - 627 A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; She ( Mary ) Said ; O Sustainer ( Allah ) , How Can This Be ! For Me A Mortal Son And I Was Not Touched Sexually My And Mortal Being ( Human ) ? He ( The Angelic Being , Gabriel ) Said ; It Is As Allah ( Wills ) He Crreates What Pleases Him . When He Passes A Judgement , ( A Command ) , Surely All He ( Allah ) Says Of It Is ; Exist And It Will Exist ( The Word ) Exists .  

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 19 ; 35 [ Chapter Revealed 613-615  A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; It Was Not For Allah That He Takes From A Male Offspring ( Sexual Contact ) . Glorified Is He When He Decreed An Order ( Command ) So Surely What He ( Allah ) Says Of It Is Exist ! And It Will Exist .  

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 16 ; 40 [ Chapter Revealed 622 A.D.  ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; Surely All We ( Allah And His The Angelic Beings ) Have To Do When We Want To Bring Something To Existence , Is Say To It Exist ; And So It Comes Into Existence .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 36 ; 82 [ Chapter Revealed 617 A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ;His Command , When He Intendeth A Thing , Is Only That He Saith Unto It ; Exist ! And It Will Exist .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 40 ; 68 [ Chapter Revealed 618   A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; He It Is Who Quickeneth And Giveth Death . When He Ordaineth A Thing , He Said Unto It Only Exist And It Will Exist .

The Creator creates all things by His word ''Al Kalima '' 

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 3 ; 2 [ Chapter Revealed 625 - 627  A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; Allah Is He Of Whom Nothing Would Exist Except By Way Of Him , The Living , Power Of All .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 59 ; 22-24 [ Chapter Revealed 626 A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; He Is Allah . Nothing Would Exist If Allah Didn't Create It ; He Is The Knower Of The Unseen , And The Witness . He Is The Beneficient Yielders The Merciful . He Is Allah .  He Is Allah . Nothing Would Exist If Allah Didn't Create It ; The King , The Holy , The Peace , The Faithful , The Protector , The Mighty , The Majectic , And The Repairer . Glory Be To Allah From What They Attribute As His Partners . ''He Allah Is The Creator , The Maker , The Fashioner ; His Are The Most Excellent Of Names ; Whatever Is In The Galactic Heavens And The Planet Earth Declares His Glory ; And He Is The Mighty , The Wise .

Verse 2 . This is how it was in the very beginning with Allah . Joh 8 ; 58 , 17 ; 5 , 22 ; 13 , http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=John+8&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: John 8 :: Arabic/English Online Bible The Book of Life 1; 1 .

In the Beginning , Allah created the Kingdom of the Angelic Beings ; the Scraphim ( Good Angelic Being , Sra ) and Cherubim ( Bad Angelic Beings ) , they were all with Allah Most Glorified And Exalted in the beginning .

As Suhuf ( The Book Of Life ) 10 Books Of The Prophet Adam 1 ; 1-4 [ Revealed 3126 B.C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  It Is Related In The Records That Allah , Most Glorified And Exalted Thought Of Becoming And Became , And He Created Three States ; Laahuwt ( The Realm Of Allah ) . Malakuwt ( The Realm Of The Angelic Beings ) Naasuwt ( The Realm Of The Human Beings .  

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 3 ; 11 [ Chapter Revealed 626 - 627 A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; For ( All Human Beings ) Who Are In Their Midst ( On Earth With Them ) .And Who Succeed Him ( Angelic Beings Were Before Man In Their Midst And Will Be After Them .

After the creation of the Angelic Being ( Sra ) they became a part of the '' Eloahim '' or Allahumma , meaning Allah and His Angelic Beings and His Attributes .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 5 ; 22 ( Revealed 1512 B.C.E. ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; And The Sustainers Allah Said , Behold , The Man Is Become As One Of Us To Know Good And Evil ; And Not , Lest He Put Forth His Hand And Take Also Of The Tree Of Life , And Eat , And Live For Ever . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Eloahim or - ''Allahumma '' Has assisted Allah Most Glorified And Exalted since the foundation of the world .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 49 ; 13 In Part [ Chapter Revealed 631 A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; '' Oh You The People ! Surely We ( Allah And The Angelic Beings ) Created You All From A Male ( Adam ) And Female ( Hawwah ) .

Verse 3 . Everything came into existence by way of Him ( Allah ) and besides , by way of Him , nothing would exist , of all that Exists .

Genesis 1;2 , 2;3 , http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Genesis+1&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Genesis 1 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

The Holy Qur'aan 2 ; 29  , 25 ; 2 http://quran.com/2 - Click here: Surat Al-Baqarah - The Noble Qur'an

Him , by way of Him , not by way of them . Now it is speaking about only one entity . Allah Most Glorified And Exalted . It is Allah who created Angelic Beings ( Sra ) and Human Beings .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 1;1   ( Revealed 1512 B.C.E. ) , Where It States , And I Quote ;  In The Beginning Allah Created The Heavens And The Earth . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 2;3 ( Revealed 1512 B.C.E. ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; And Allah Blessed The Seventh Day , And Sanctified It ; Because That In It He Had Rested From All His Work Which Allah Created And Made . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 2 ; 29 [ Chapter Revealed 624 - 626  A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ;  He ( Allah ) It Is Who Created And Gathered Together For You All What Is In The Planet Earth Then He ( Allah ) Turned His ( Allah ) Direction Towards The Heavenly Skies He ( Allah ) Completed The Seven Heaves And He ( Allah ) Is The Best Knower Of All Things .

The Book Of The Psalms ( Zubuwr Of David ) 104 ; 30 , ( Revealed 1037 B.C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Thou Sendest Forth Your Soul , They Are Created ; And Thou Renewest The Face Of The Planet Earth .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Everything in the Heavens and on the planet Earth came into existence by way of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted . It says so right here . It does not say that Allah Most Glorified And Exalted was assisted , by way of them , It says by way of Him So the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) did not create anything for even he , himself was created . the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) . was the result of a sexual union between a physical being , Mary and a spiritual being , the Angelic Being Gabriel ( Sra ) , who incarnated in the form of a physical being for his conception .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 19 ; 17 - 19 [ Chapter Revealed 613 - 615 A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ;  So She ( Maryam ) Took A Covering To Screen Herself Away From Them ( The Angelic Beings , Michael , Gabriel And Uriel ) So We ( Allah And Al Khidr ) Sent Her ( Mary ) Our Soul ( The Angelic Being Gabriel ) So He ( The Angelic Being Gabriel ) Took The Likeness For Her ( Maryam ) Of A Perfect Human Being . She ( Maryam Said Surly I See Protection From You Gabriel , In The Form Of A Man ) With The Yielder ( Allah ) , If You Are Trembling At The Mention Of Him . He ( Gabriel ) In The Form Of A Man Said ; I Am Only One Sent ( An Apostle ) By Your ( Maryam's ) Sustainer ( Allah ) To Give To You ( Maryam ) A Pious Lad ( The Messiah Isa ) .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 3;45 [ Chapter Revealed 625 - 627  A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; So When The Angelic Beings ( Michael , Gabriel , Raphael ) , Said ''O Mary , Surely Allah Gives You Glad Tidings Of His Word ( Isa Was Also Born By The Words Of Allah ) , Whose Name Is The Anointed One , ( The Messiah ) , Isa Son Of Mary , Illustrious In The Physical ( Being Flesh ) World And At The End ; The Spiritual ( Being A Spirit ) To Come And He Shall Be Of The Being ( Angelic Being ) Who Are Near To Allah ( Isa Is Half Angel ) .

The Book Of Luke 3 ; 22 [ Revealed 58 A.D. ] Where It Quote ; Where It States , And The Holy Ghost Descended In A Bodly Shape Like A Dove Upon Him , And A Voice Came From Heaven , Which Said , Thou Art My Beloved Son ; In Thee I Am Well Pleased . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 3; 62  [ Chapter Revealed 625 - 627  A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; Verily This Is A Factual Narrative ( Isa Is Not Allah ) And You Will Not Find Any Creator Except Allah . Surely Allah , He Is The Mighty , The Wise .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 8;58 [ Revealed 98 A.D. ] Where It States . And I Quote ; Isa Said ''Facts Are Facts , Which Is All I Say To You . Before Ibraahiym Existed I Was (  As An Angelic Being ) . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Christians have used this quote to support their argument that this is proof that the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) must be the Creator . The do not realize or Overstand that he is only speaking of the fact that because his father , the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost , the Angelic Being Gabriel , Sra ) was inside of him , and the Angelic Being Gabriel , Sra , was created by Allah Most Glorified And Exalted in 'the beginning 'when all the Angelic Being were brought into existence , then therefore he too existed before the creation of the world .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 17 ; 5 [ Revealed 98 A.D. ] Where It States , And I Quote ; And Now Glorify Me . O Father , With That Same Glory Which Was Mine When I Was With You ( As The Angelic Being , Gabriel ) Before The Existence Of The World .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

To Con-tin-nue in next post

-------------
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Replies:
Date Posted: 04 March 2014 at 8:43am
Verse 4 . In Him ( Allah ) was the life ( breath of life ) and the life ( breath of life ) was the Light of the people ( the soul of each person ) . Genesis 2;7 , Isaiah 2;22 , Ezekiel 37; 5 , Job 27 ; 3 , Psalm 104 ; 30 , http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Genesis+2&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Genesis 2 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Holy Qur'aan 2 ; 28 , Holy Qur'aan 19 ; 9 . http://quran.com/2 - Click here: Surat Al-Baqarah - The Noble Qur'an

Again we have in him ( singular form ) and not in them ( plural form) , This is speaking of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , the Heavenly Father only .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 112 - 1-3 ( Chapter Revealed 616 A.D. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  ''O Seal Of All The Prophets Of Allah ( Muhammad ) By The Supreme Sovereignty Of Your Sustainer And Creator ( Allah ) , Who Is The Sustainer Of All Things I Command You ( Muhammad ) To Say ; He ( Of All The Scriptures ) Is Allah Who Is Alone , No Equals  Has He . And He ( Allah ) Is In Need Of Nothing , For He Has No Deficiences ; But Everything Is In Need Of Him He Is The Provider And Sustainer Of All Things Big And Small . Neither Mother Nor Father Has He ( Allah ) And He Was Not Conceived By The Union Of Any Two , Nor Did He Conceive An Indiidual Son . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) was not the ( Father ) nor was he and the Father ''  one '' as Christian would like for you to believe . They use these first Four ( 4 ) verses of the Gospel of John to justify making the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) and the Sustainer one entity . The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) was sent by the Heavenly Father as all the Prophets and Apostles ( ones sent , PBUT ) came gtom Allah as well , If you read further on in this chapter to verse 18 you will see the separation . This translation makes it perfectly clear .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 1;18 [ Revealed 98 A.D. ) , Where It States
, And I Quote ; Allah , No One Has Ever Seen Him ( In A Physical Form As A Man ) The Only Adopted Son ( Al Masih Isa , The Messiah Jesus ) Is He Who Is In The Father's Embrace ( Accepted ) Jesus As A Human Being , A Son Of Allah Was That Part Of The Word Of Eloahim In Flesh As A Symbol Of All Human Beings In His Day And Time ) He ( Jesus ) Is Informen ( He Knew More About Allah Than Any Man In His Time . He Was A Supreme Being ; Not The Supreme Who Is Our Father Allah . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

And if you go to John 14 ; 6 , you will see the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) trying to make this concept clear again .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 14 ; 6 [ Reavealed 98 A.D. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Isa Said To Him ; I Am The Path And The Facts And The Life ; No One Will Come To The Father Except By Way Of Me . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

If Christian say that the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) is '' Allah '' then why don't they call the Prophet Adam ( Pbuh ) ''Allah '' also ; since the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) creation was liked unto the creation of the  Prophet Adam ( Pbuh )

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 3 ; 59 ( Chapter Revealed 625-627 A.D. Where It States , And I Quote ; Surely Isa Is Like Adam ; He ( Allah ) Created Him ( Adam ) From The Mud Of The Earth , Then He ( Allah ) Said Of Him ( Adam ) Exist , And He Existed .

The likeness of their creation is that an Angelic Being ( Sra ) came down from the Heavens  to take part in the creation of the Prophet Adam ( Pbuh ) .

As Suhuf ( The Book Of Life ) 10 Books Of The Prophet Adam 3 ; 183 - 190  [ Revealed 3126 B.C.E. ] Where It States , And I Quote ; The Almighty Sent The Angelic Being Izraa'iyl ( Peace Be Upon You And The Mery Of Allah ) On The Same Errand ( 184 ) . The Earth Again Implored Allah Most Glorified And Exalted And Began To Lament And To Cry . ( 185 ) The Angelic Being Izraa'iyl ( Peace Be Upon You And The Mery Of Allah )  Said ( 186 ) . It Is More Incumbent Upon Me To Obey The Nourisher Than To Take Pity On Thee ( 187 ) Accordgly ,He Collected A Handful Of Black Mud  ( 188 ) . Comprised Of Different Colors And Properties From The Surface of The Earth , ( 189 ) . And Having Mixed All Parts Together ( 190 ) . Formed A Black Olive Color .

Just as an Angelic Being ( Sra ) came down to take part in the procreation of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) , the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost , Angelic Being Gabriel ( Sra ) personified as a man to Mary for his conception ....

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 19; 19-21 ( Chapter Revealed 613 - 615 A.D. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  He ( Gabriel ) In The Form Of A Man Said ; I Am Only One Sent ( An Apostle ) By You ( Maryam's ) Sustainer ( Allah ) To Give To You ( Maryam ) A Pious Lad ( The Messiah Isa ) . She Said ; How Shall There Exist For Me A Lad And I Have Not Been Touched By A Human Being , Nor Have I Been Unchaste ? He Said ; Just Like That ; Your Sustainer Has Said ; It Is Easy For Me And For Us ( Allah And The Heavenly Hosts ) To Make Him A Sign For The People And A Mercy For Us . And It Was A Matter Already Decided .

...the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) part man and part Angelic Being so that he would be able to understand the nature of both man and Angelic Being . But he was never Allah Most Glorified And Exalted .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 25 ; 2 ( Chapter Revealed 616-617 A.D. ) Where It Stats , And I Quote ; To Him ( Allah ) Belongs The Kingdom Of The Galactic Heavens And The Planet Earth And He ( Allah ) Has Not Taken A Paternal Son ( Any One Son ) And There Doesn't Exist For Him Any Partner ( Wife ) In The Kingdom . And He ( Allah ) It Is Who Created And Measured Everything With An Accurate Measurement .

Allah Most Glorified And Exalted is the 'the Light', the breath of life in every man .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 2;7 ( Revealed 1512 B.C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; And The Sustainer Allah Formed Adam Of The Dust Of The Planet Earth . And Blew Into His ( Adam's ) Nostrils The Breath Of Life ; So Adam Became A Living Spirit . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book of The Prophet Job 27 ; 3 ( Revealed 1473 B.C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  All The While My Breath Is In Me , And The Breath Of Allah Is In My Nostrils . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of The Prophet Isaiah 2 ; 22 ( Revealed 1473 B,C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Cease Ye From Human Beings , Whose Breath Is In His Nostrils ; For Wherein Is He To Be Accounted Off ? < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

And the breath of life is the Soul of man .

The Book Of The Prophet Ezekiel 37 ; 5 ( Revealed 591 B.C,E, ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Thus Saith The Sustainer Allah Unto These Bones Behold I Will Cause Breath To Enter Into You All So You Will Be Living Souls . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 2;28 ( Chapter Revealed 624-626 B.C.E. ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; How Can Any Of You Conceal What You All Know To Be Ture About Allah And You All Were Lifeless And He ( Allah ) Made You All Live ? Then He ( Allah ) Caused You All To Be Lifeless Again . Then He ( Allah ) Made You All Live Again , Then Unto Him ( Allah ) You All Will Finally Return .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 19;9 ( Chapter Revealed 613 - 615 A.D. ) He ( Angelic Being , Gabriel ) Said ; Thus . That Your ( Zacharias ) Sustainer ( Allah ) Just Has To Say It , And It Is Easy For Me ( Allah ) , And Indeed I Created You ( Zacharias ) Before And You ( Zacharias ) Were Not Anything .

-------------
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Date Posted: 26 March 2014 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Verse 4 . In Him ( Allah ) was the life ( breath of life ) and the life ( breath of life ) was the Light of the people ( the soul of each person ) . Genesis 2;7 , Isaiah 2;22 , Ezekiel 37; 5 , Job 27 ; 3 , Psalm 104 ; 30 , http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Genesis+2&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Genesis 2 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Holy Qur'aan 2 ; 28 , Holy Qur'aan 19 ; 9 . http://quran.com/2 - Click here: Surat Al-Baqarah - The Noble Qur'an

Again we have in him ( singular form ) and not in them ( plural form) , This is speaking of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , the Heavenly Father only .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 112 - 1-3 ( Chapter Revealed 616 A.D. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  ''O Seal Of All The Prophets Of Allah ( Muhammad ) By The Supreme Sovereignty Of Your Sustainer And Creator ( Allah ) , Who Is The Sustainer Of All Things I Command You ( Muhammad ) To Say ; He ( Of All The Scriptures ) Is Allah Who Is Alone , No Equals  Has He . And He ( Allah ) Is In Need Of Nothing , For He Has No Deficiences ; But Everything Is In Need Of Him He Is The Provider And Sustainer Of All Things Big And Small . Neither Mother Nor Father Has He ( Allah ) And He Was Not Conceived By The Union Of Any Two , Nor Did He Conceive An Indiidual Son . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) was not the ( Father ) nor was he and the Father ''  one '' as Christian would like for you to believe . They use these first Four ( 4 ) verses of the Gospel of John to justify making the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) and the Sustainer one entity . The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) was sent by the Heavenly Father as all the Prophets and Apostles ( ones sent , PBUT ) came gtom Allah as well , If you read further on in this chapter to verse 18 you will see the separation . This translation makes it perfectly clear .

, And I Quote ; Allah , No One Has Ever Seen Him ( In A Physical Form As A Man ) The Only Adopted Son ( Al Masih Isa , The Messiah Jesus ) Is He Who Is In The Father's Embrace ( Accepted ) Jesus As A Human Being , A Son Of Allah Was That Part Of The Word Of Eloahim In Flesh As A Symbol Of All Human Beings In His Day And Time ) He ( Jesus ) Is Informen ( He Knew More About Allah Than Any Man In His Time . He Was A Supreme Being ; Not The Supreme Who Is Our Father Allah . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

And if you go to John 14 ; 6 , you will see the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) trying to make this concept clear again .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 14 ; 6 [ Reavealed 98 A.D. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Isa Said To Him ; I Am The Path And The Facts And The Life ; No One Will Come To The Father Except By Way Of Me . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

If Christian say that the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) is '' Allah '' then why don't they call the Prophet Adam ( Pbuh ) ''Allah '' also ; since the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) creation was liked unto the creation of the  Prophet Adam ( Pbuh )

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 3 ; 59 ( Chapter Revealed 625-627 A.D. Where It States , And I Quote ; Surely Isa Is Like Adam ; He ( Allah ) Created Him ( Adam ) From The Mud Of The Earth , Then He ( Allah ) Said Of Him ( Adam ) Exist , And He Existed .

The likeness of their creation is that an Angelic Being ( Sra ) came down from the Heavens  to take part in the creation of the Prophet Adam ( Pbuh ) .

As Suhuf ( The Book Of Life ) 10 Books Of The Prophet Adam 3 ; 183 - 190  [ Revealed 3126 B.C.E. ] Where It States , And I Quote ; The Almighty Sent The Angelic Being Izraa'iyl ( Peace Be Upon You And The Mery Of Allah ) On The Same Errand ( 184 ) . The Earth Again Implored Allah Most Glorified And Exalted And Began To Lament And To Cry . ( 185 ) The Angelic Being Izraa'iyl ( Peace Be Upon You And The Mery Of Allah )  Said ( 186 ) . It Is More Incumbent Upon Me To Obey The Nourisher Than To Take Pity On Thee ( 187 ) Accordgly ,He Collected A Handful Of Black Mud  ( 188 ) . Comprised Of Different Colors And Properties From The Surface of The Earth , ( 189 ) . And Having Mixed All Parts Together ( 190 ) . Formed A Black Olive Color .

Just as an Angelic Being ( Sra ) came down to take part in the procreation of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) , the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost , Angelic Being Gabriel ( Sra ) personified as a man to Mary for his conception ....

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 19; 19-21 ( Chapter Revealed 613 - 615 A.D. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  He ( Gabriel ) In The Form Of A Man Said ; I Am Only One Sent ( An Apostle ) By You ( Maryam's ) Sustainer ( Allah ) To Give To You ( Maryam ) A Pious Lad ( The Messiah Isa ) . She Said ; How Shall There Exist For Me A Lad And I Have Not Been Touched By A Human Being , Nor Have I Been Unchaste ? He Said ; Just Like That ; Your Sustainer Has Said ; It Is Easy For Me And For Us ( Allah And The Heavenly Hosts ) To Make Him A Sign For The People And A Mercy For Us . And It Was A Matter Already Decided .

...the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) part man and part Angelic Being so that he would be able to understand the nature of both man and Angelic Being . But he was never Allah Most Glorified And Exalted .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 25 ; 2 ( Chapter Revealed 616-617 A.D. ) Where It Stats , And I Quote ; To Him ( Allah ) Belongs The Kingdom Of The Galactic Heavens And The Planet Earth And He ( Allah ) Has Not Taken A Paternal Son ( Any One Son ) And There Doesn't Exist For Him Any Partner ( Wife ) In The Kingdom . And He ( Allah ) It Is Who Created And Measured Everything With An Accurate Measurement .

Allah Most Glorified And Exalted is the 'the Light', the breath of life in every man .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 2;7 ( Revealed 1512 B.C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; And The Sustainer Allah Formed Adam Of The Dust Of The Planet Earth . And Blew Into His ( Adam's ) Nostrils The Breath Of Life ; So Adam Became A Living Spirit . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book of The Prophet Job 27 ; 3 ( Revealed 1473 B.C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  All The While My Breath Is In Me , And The Breath Of Allah Is In My Nostrils . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of The Prophet Isaiah 2 ; 22 ( Revealed 1473 B,C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Cease Ye From Human Beings , Whose Breath Is In His Nostrils ; For Wherein Is He To Be Accounted Off ? < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of The Prophet Ezekiel 37 ; 5 ( Revealed 591 B.C,E, ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Thus Saith The Sustainer Allah Unto These Bones Behold I Will Cause Breath To Enter Into You All So You Will Be Living Souls . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 2;28 ( Chapter Revealed 624-626 B.C.E. ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; How Can Any Of You Conceal What You All Know To Be Ture About Allah And You All Were Lifeless And He ( Allah ) Made You All Live ? Then He ( Allah ) Caused You All To Be Lifeless Again . Then He ( Allah ) Made You All Live Again , Then Unto Him ( Allah ) You All Will Finally Return .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 19;9 ( Chapter Revealed 613 - 615 A.D. ) He ( Angelic Being , Gabriel ) Said ; Thus . That Your ( Zacharias ) Sustainer ( Allah ) Just Has To Say It , And It Is Easy For Me ( Allah ) , And Indeed I Created You ( Zacharias ) Before And You ( Zacharias ) Were Not Anything .

To be Con-tin-nue in next post doing more research !!!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 April 2014 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Verse 5 . And the light ( breath of life , soul ) shines in the spiritual darkness ( the empty body , the shell ) and the spiritual darkness ( meaning human beings ) didn't even perceive him ( men don't understand the Creator in them ) ( Psalm 18 ; 28 ; 119 ; 130 ; http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Psalm+18+&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Psalm 18 :: Arabic/English Online Bible ( Isaiah 29; 18 )
http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Isaiah+29&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Isaiah 29 :: Arabic/English Online Bible   ( HQ 24 ; 35 , 6 ; 103 ) . http://quran.com/25 - Click here: Surat Al-Furqan - The Noble Qur'an

Of the first things that Allah Most Glorified And Exalted created was the Light .

Torah ( 5 Book Of Moses ) Genesis 1 ; 3- 4 , [ Revealed In The Year 15 12 B.C.E. ] , Where It States ; And I Quote ; And Allah Said , Let There Be Light ; And There Was Light , And Allah Saw The Light , That It Was Good ; And Allah Divided The Light From The Darkness . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

From this Light , Allah Most Glorified And Exalted created two other lights ; the great Light , ( An , Nuwr ) from which came the Seraphim , ( Saraafiym ) 'good Angelic Beings ' and the lesser Light , ( An Naar ) from which came the Cerubim ( Karaabiym ) bad Angelic Beings , Thus , the Angelic Being Gabriel (Sra ) is the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost ) because he possessed the Light of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted .

was one with Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , insomuch that he too possessed do , He was not the Light himself but he became 'the Light of the world because he came into this world possessing the Light of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted . .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 8;12 ( Revealed In The Year 98 A.D. ) Where It States ; And I Quote ; Then Isa Spoke To Them Again Saying ; I Am The Light Of The World And Whever Follows Me Will Have The Light Of Life And Will Never Walk In Darkness . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Light of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted is the manifestion of His essence , Adh Dhaat , Adh Dhaat are the things which are feminine ; that have existed from eternity , and it is possessed by Adh Dhuw , which is masculine . Adh Dhaw is Huwa the sacred name of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted and is the presentation of the soul . Finally the soul ( the emotional body ) , is the Ligh of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , and the Light is the breath of life within every living thing.

In stead of saying that the Light of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted existes within the three , they say all three ( Father , Son and Holy Ghost ) are the Creator . The Trinity is actually the presence of the Light of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted in the concept of the Father , the Son , and the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost ) . There is a Trinity but it is three into one as Christians see it . The Ligh of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted is not three separate lights .

The Light Of The Father .... Torah ( 5 Book Of Moses ) Genesis 2 ; 7  , [ Revealed In The Year 15 12 B.C.E. ] , Where It States ; And I Quote ; And The Sustainer Allah Formed Adam Of The Dust Of The Planet Earth , And Blew Into His ( Adam's ) Nostrils The Breath Of Life ; So He ( Adam ) Became A Living Spirit
< King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 10 ; 30 ( Revealed In The Year 98 A.D. ) Where It States ; And I Quote ; I And The Father Are One . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 14 ; 26 ( Revealed In The Year 98 A.D. ) Where It States ; And I Quote ; And As For The Ahmad Comforter Prophet Muhammad ) The Holy Soul ( Angelic Being Gabriel Who Will Guide His Word From Allah ) Who The Father Allah Will Send ( The Angelic Being ) Came To Muhammad  To Give Him The Little Book ( Al Qur'aan ) , In My Name ( A Prophet Is Without Honor In His Own House ) He Muhammad  Will Teach You All Everything Al Qur'aan , Last Revelation And Make You Remember All That I Said To You Al Qur'aan Taught All About Isa Birth , Death , Family Mission .

These are all one light ; the Light of the Heavenly Father , Allah Most Glorified And Exalted . He is referred to as the Light of the Heavens and the Earth .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 24 ; 35 ( Chapter Revealed 627 - 628 A.D. ) , Where It States ; And I Quote , Allah Is The Light Of The Galactic Heavens And The Planet Earth A Likeness Of His Light Is As A Niche . And In It Is A Lamp , The Lamp Is In A Glass , The Glass Is As It Were A Shining Star , Brightly Lit From A Blessed Olive Tree , Not Eastern And Not Western . Its Oil Whereof Almost Glows Forth Of Itself ; And Even Though The Fire Touches It Not . Light Upon Light . Allah Guides His Light To Whosoever He Wills . And Allah Strikes Forth Examples To The People And Allah Is In Every Thing The Best Knower .

The Light is symbolic of the gift of the life from Allah Most Glorified And Exalted

The Book Of The Prophet Isaiah 29 ; 18 ( Revealed 732 B.E.C. ) Where It States ,
And I Quote ; And In That Day Shall The Deaf Hear The Words Of The Book , And The Eyes Of The Blind Shall See Out Of Obscurity . And Out Of Darkness . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of Psalms ( Zubuwr Of David ) 18; 28 ( Revealed 1037 B.C.E. ) Where It States ,And I Quote ; ''For Thou Wilt Light My Candle ; The Sustainer My Creator Will Enlighten My Darkness . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of Psalms ( Zubuwr Of David ) 119 ; 130( Revealed 1037 B.C.E. ) Where It States ,And I Quote ; For Thou Wilt Light My Candle ; The Sustainer My Creator Will Englighten My Darkness . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of Psalms ( Zubuwr Of David ) 119 ; 130( Revealed 1037 B.C.E. ) Where It States ,And I Quote ; The Entrance Of Thy Words  Giveth Light ; It Giveth Understanding Unto The Simple . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Holy Qur'aan (The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad (Muhammad ) 6 ; 103 Revealed 621 A.D. Where It States ,And I Quote ; You Can Not See Him , But He Allah Indeed Can See You All . For He Allah  Is The Most Subtle , He Allah  Is The Aware .

Yuhanna ( John son of Zebedee received The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) , Scripture .

Verse 6 . There was a mortal man sent ( an apostle ) from Allah whose name was Yuhanna ( John , son of Zebedee ) .

John , son of Zebedee ( 2 - 99 ., HWON ) Yuhanna Ibn Zabadaa , was the son of Zebedee , a fisherman and Salome , daughter of Joseph , therefore making him The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) nephew , They were considered a well to do family and resided in the town of Bethsaida . Yuhanna ( John ) , which means 'grace of Allah , became one of thebforst disciples of the The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) and because of his devoted and spiritual nature , he became one of the Apostles that The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) loved .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 13 ; 23-25( Revealed In The Year 98 A.D. ) Where It States ; And I Quote ; 'One Of Them Was Leaning On The Bosom Of Isa , A Student ( Disciple ) Whom Isa Loved Very Much , Sim'aan Butrus ( Simon Peter ) Motioned To Him And Said ''Ask Him Who He Is Talking About ''So The Student ( Disciple ) Moved Closer To Isa  Side And Asked '' Who Is It ,O Rabbi  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 21 ; 20 ( Revealed In The Year 98 A.D. ) Where It States ; And I Quote ; Butrus (Peter ) Turned Around And Saw Behind Him That Other Student ( Disciple ) , Whom Isa Loved ( Yuhanna , John , Son Of Zebedee ) The One Who Had Leaned Close To Isa At The Meal ( On His Chest At The Last Supper ) And Said ; Rabbi Who Is He Who Will Surrender You . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

John was not only the author of the Book of John but also the three Epistles ( Letters ) of John . Of all the books of the New Testament, the Book of John is the only true Scripture beside the Book of Revelation . Because Yuhanna ( John ) was part of The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) inner circle , he witnessed what The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) did and said , Therefore his account was rendered right and exact .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 21 ; 24 ( Revealed In The Year 98 A.D. ) Where It States ; And I Quote ; This Is The Student (Disciple ) Who Testified These Writings ( The 22 Books Of Revelation ) And We Know That What He ( Yuhanna ,John Son Of Zebedee ) Tesified To , Is A Fact , ( This Is The Book To Getn The Facts About Isa . ( Not Mark , Luke Or Matthew Or Parts Of Other Books . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Besides John's account or Gospel '' good news '' was written after all of the other writes ; Matthew , Mark , and Luke , who were really in fact hadiyth writers ( writers of tales ) since two of these three ( Mark and Luke ) never walked The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ). When he was exiled to the Island of Patmos in the year 96 A.D. for spreading the teaching of The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) , he received the The Book of Revelation for his beloved Master and Teacher , The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ). He is the only Apostle of The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ). who did not he did not die a cruel or grisly death .

-------------

Date Posted: 24 April 2014 at 7:34am

Verse 7 . This person ( Yuhanna , John , son of Zebedee ) came to testify ( teach of Al Masiyh Isa ( the Messiah Jesus ) so that he could testify for the light ( Allah ) until all have faith on his hand , ( All accept the Messiah Jesus and Ahmah ( the Comforter  ) , Prophet Muhammad ) . OT Ps 26 ; 7 , 119 ; 172 , Isa 43 ; 10 , NT Matt 10 ; 20 , Joh 15 ; 27 , 21 ; 24 , AQ 2 ; 253 .

7 . Yuhanna ,(  John , son of Zebedee ) ( Hwon ) was given the task of setting the record  straight and giving the true testimony of Al Masiyh , the Messiah Jesus ( Pbuh ) .

The Book Of ( Psalms Zubuwr Of David , In Arabic 26 ; 7 ( Revealed 1037 B.C.E. ) ' That I May Publish With The Voice Of Thanksgiveing , And Tell Of All Thy Wondrous Works

The Book Of ( Psalms Zubuwr Of David , In Arabic 119 ; 172 ( Revealed 1037 B.C.E. ) My Tongue Shall Speak Of Thy Word For All Thy Commandments Are Righteousness .

The Book Of The Prophet Isaiah 43 ; 10 , In Arabic ( Revealed 732 B.C.E. ) ' Ye Are My Witnesses , Saith The Sustainer . And My Servant Whom I Have Chosen ; That Ye May Know And Believe Me , And Undertstand That I Am He ; Before Me There Was And Understand That I Am He Before Me There Was No Creator Formed . Neither Shall There Be After Me .

The Book Of Matthew 10 ; 20  In Arabic , Revealed 41 A.D. )
For It Is Not Ye That Speak , But The Soul Of Your Father Which Speaketh In You ;

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 15 ; 27 , In Arabic Revealed 98 A.D. )'And You All Also Will Have To Restify Of Me Because You All Were With Me From The Beginning ( Israelites Were With Him But The Ishmaelites Prophet From The Brethren Of Israel Prophet Muhammad Was Not With Him , But Testify Of Him In His Scripture , Al Qur'aam

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmah ( Muhammad  2 ; 253  ( Chapter Revealed 624 - 626 A.D. ) 'Thats How It Is With The Sent ( Apostles ) , We  ( Allah And The Angelic Being ) Were More Pleased With Some Than Others , There Were Sone ( Ones Sent Apostles ) To Whom Allah Spoke . And He Raised Some Of Them In Ranks . And We ( Allah And Michael ) Gave Jesus , Son Of Mary , The Criteria Of Clear Evidence And Supported Him By Way Of The Holy Soul ( Holy Ghost - Gabriel ) . And If It Pleased Allah . Never Would They ( Man ) Have Fought Amongst Themselves After The Clear Evidence ( The Prophets With All The Scriptures ) Had Come To Them ( Allah The Prophets With All The Scriptures ) , But They ( Man ) Had Differences . And Of Them ( Man ) Are Those Who Of Them ( Man ) Had Faith In It ( All The Scriptures And The Prophets ) . And If It Pleases Allah They Would Have Never Fought Amongst Themselves . But It Is Up To Allah Because He Does What He Wants To Do ( 253 ) .

The Comforter  Or '' Ahad  Is None Other Than The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) ( 570 - 632 A.D. )

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 49 ; 12 In Arabic ( Revealed 1512 B.C.E. ) His Eyes Shall Be Red With Wine , And His Teeth White With Milk .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Deuteronmy 18 ; 15 - 18 , In Arabic ( Revealed 1473 B.C.E. ) The Sustainer Thy Creator Will Raise Up Unto Thee A Prophet From The Midst Of Thee , Of Thy Beethren . Like Unto Me . Unto Him Ye Shall Hearken ; According To All That Thou Desiredst  Of The Sustainer Thy Creator In Hored In The Day Of The Assembly . Saying . Let Me Not Hear Again The Voice Of The Sustainer My Creator , Neither Let Me See This Great Fire Any More , That I Die Not . And The Sustainer Said Unto Me , They Have Well Spoken That Which They Have Spoken , I Will Raise Them Up A Prophet From Among Their Brethren , Like Unto Thee . And Will Put My Words In His Mouth . And He Shall Speak Unto Them All That I Shall Command Him .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee 14 ; 16 , In Arabic Revealed 98 A.D. ) And I Will Seek From The Father So That He Will Give You All Another Comforter  ( A Prophet Like He Was Muhammad  Who Is The Holy Spirit Who Will Be With You For Eternity ( Last Prophet )  .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee 15 ; 26  , In Arabic Revealed 98 A.D. ) And When ( The Ahmad - Comforter ) . Prophet  Muhammad Was Come , Whom I Will Send To You Al From The Father ( This Prophet Muhammad Would Come From Allah ) A Truthful Soul ( Al Amin Was His Name , The Honest Or Truth ) From With The Father He ( Muhammad ) Will Testify  About Me ( The Qur'aan Testifies Is Isa ( Jesus ) Many Times ) .

Kitaab Barnabaa ( Gospel  Of Barnabas ) 222 Books Of Barnabas ( Joses Son Of Joseph ) 72 ; 7 - 9 In Arabic Revealed 54 A.D. )
Jesus Answered ; Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled Neither Be Yet Fearful , For I Have Not Created You But Allah Our Creator Who Hath Created You Will Protect You . As For Me . I Am Now Come To The World To Prepare The Way For The Apostle Of Allah ( Muhammad ) Who Shall Bring Salvation To The World , But Beware That Ye Be Not Deceived . For Many False Prophet Shall Come , Who Shall Take My Words And Contaminate My Gospel .

This '' Ahmad Would Be A Prophet / Apostle Because He Not Only Would Come With The Revelation Of The Seal Of All The Scriptures , Al Qur'aan .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmah ( Muhammad  33 ; 40  ( Chapter Revealed 628 - 629 A.D. )
Muhammad Was Not The Father Of Any Of You Men . But He Is An Apostle ( One Of Many Apostles ) Of Allah And The Seal Of The News Bearers ( Prophets ) , And Allah In All Things Is The Best Of Knowers . ( 40 )

He Would Also Explain Those Laws Which Were Revealed To Man Prior To Himself . .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmah ( Muhammad  3 ; 81 ( Chapter Revealed 625 - 627 A.D. )
'' And When Allah Took An Agreement ( Covenant ) Through The Newsbearers ( Prophets ) When I ( Allah ) Gave You All ( The Prophets ) A Scriptures And The Wisdom Of It . Then When One Sent ( Muhammad The Apostle ) Came To You . Confirming What Was Already With You Allah , You Must Have Faith In Him ( Muhammad ) And Aid Him ; He ( Allah ) Said '' So Do You Agree To These Terms '' They ( The Newsbearers , Prophets ) Said '' We Affirm , He ( Allah ) Then Said So Then Bear Witness To This And I Will Also Bear Witness To It . ( 81 ) .

How do we know that this Comforter  is truly the Prophet Muhammad ( Pbuh ) means '' Praise ''
Allah Most Glorified And Exalted  blessed him and called him Muhammad  which means '' One Who Is Worthy Of Praise ''

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmah ( Muhammad  61 ; 6  ( Chapter Revealed 627 - 628 A.D. )
And Remember When Jesus Son Of Mary Said ; O Chrildren Of Israel  ( Tribe Of Judah Only ) , Surely I Am One Sent ( An Apostle Of Allah ) To You All ( Fulilling ) , Confirming Truth ( Grace And Truth . Al Injiyl ) Of What Is Between My Hands , For The Torah And To Give You Gospel ( Good News ) Of One Who Will Be Sent ( An Apostle ) He Will Come After Me ( The Praised Comforter  ) ; So When He ( Muhammad ) The Comforter ) Came To Them ( Children Of Judah ) With The Clear Evidence ( Al Qur'aan ) They ( Children Of Judah ) Of Judah  Said This Is Clearly Magic ( A Trick ) ( 6 ) .

Al Masiyh , the Messiah  Jesus ( Pbuh ) said the Comforter will abide with us forever and lead us unto all truth .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmah ( Muhammad  2 ; 154  ( Chapter Revealed 624 - 626  A.D. )
'' And Don't Say Of Those Who Are Killed In The Path Of Allah . That They Are Dead And Gone For Nay . They Are The Everliving  , But You Don't Perceive It ( 154 ) .

Now this is a point that many have misunderstood . How could the Comforter abide with us forever when he was but a mortal man . The reason that the Comforter  '' Will Abide With Us Forever Because Muslims Are The Only  Ones Keep The Prophet ( Pbut ) Alive ; For Instance By Recognizing Them In Their Du'aa ( Prayer ) And More Significantly The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) . The Conforter Is Alive In The Call To Worship , Or The Adhaan . Just Read Al Qur'aan 2 ; 154 , It Tells You That The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) Is Still Alive . He Is Not Dead . He Would Be So Trustworthy That He Would Be Know As '' Al Amiyn '' Trustworthy . The Spirit Of Truth '' ( Al Qur'aan 21 ; 107 ) .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmah ( Muhammad  21 ; 107 ( Chapter Revealed 616 - 617  A.D. )
And We ( Allah And TheAngelic Beings ) Have Not Send You Muhammad  Except As A Yielding Mercy ( Sign Of Allah's Forgiveness ) For All The Boundless Universes ( The Whole World ) ( 107 ) .

The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) was called a '' Universal Prophet'' Because He Was Not Sent To Any One Group Of People .  Rather He Was Sent To Guide The Family Of The Prophet Abraham ( Pbuh )  All Over The Whole World Back To The Straight Path Of The Rightly Guided Of  Allah Most Glorified And Exalted .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses Genesis 49 ; 10 , In Arabic Revealed 1512 B.C.E.
The Sceptre  Shall Not Depart From Judah , Nor A Lawgiver From Between His Feet . Until Shiloh Come ; And Unto Him Shall The Gathering Of The People Be .

The Book Of The Prophet Daniel 7 ; 13 - 14 , In Arabic Revealed 536 B.C.E.
I Saw In The Night Visions . And , Behold , One Like The Son Of Man Came With The Clouds Of Heaven , And Came To The Ancient Of Days . And They Brought Him Near Before Him . And There Was Given Him Dominion . And Glory , And A Kingdom , That All People , Nations And Languages , Should Serve Him ; His Dominion Is An Everlasting Dominion . Which Shall Not Pass Away And His Kingdom That Which Shall Not Be Destroyed .

Verse 8 . He ( Yuhanna ( John , son of Zebedee ) is not the light ( Allah ) , however , he was here to testify for the light ( Allah ) . NT . Matt 4 ; 16 , Luk 1 ; 79 , Joh 8 ; 12 , 12 ; 35 , Rev 21 ; 23 ,

8 . Yuhanna ( John , son of Zebedee ,( Hwon ) was chosen out of all the Messiah Jesus ' disciples to give this testimony  for ( Allah ) Most Glorified And Exalted , the '' True Light '' if the Heaven and the planet Earth . His job was to tell people the true story of the Messiah Jesus , son of Mary ( Pbuh ) .

The Book Of Matthew 4 ; 16 In Arabic ( Revealed 41 A.D. )
'The People Which Sat In The Darkness Saw Great Light ; And To Them Which Sat In The Region And Shadow Of Death Light Is Sprung Up .
The Book Of Luke 1 ; 79  In Arabic Revealed 58 A.D.
To Give Light To Them That Sit In Darkness And The The Shadow Of Death , To Guide Our Feet Into The Way Of Peace .

The Book Of John 8 ; 12 ( Son Of Zebedee In Arabic Revealed A.D. )
'' Then Isa ( Jesus ) Spoke To Them Again Saying  ; I Am The Light Of The World And Whoever Follows Me . Will Have The Light Of Life And Will Never Walk In Darkness .

Al Injiyl ( Evangel , Revelation 22 Books Of The Messiah Jesus 21 ; 23 In Arabic Revealed 96 A.D. )
And The City Does Not Need A Sun Or A Moon To Furnish  Its Light Because The Splemdor Of Allah Shines In It And Its Glory Is Light , And The Lamb .

Verse 9 . The light ( Allah ) is very real . He who illuminates every human being that comes into the world , ( The true light is the breath of life that Allah breathes into every man for him to become a living spirit . OT Gen 2 ; 3 - 4 , 2 ; 7 , Isa 2 ; 22 , AQ 24 ; 35 .

9 . Though Allah Is As Close To Man As His Jugular Vein , he is not aware of it .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses , Genesis 1 ; 3 - 4 In Arabic Revealed 1512 B.C.E.
And Allah Said , Let There Be Light ; And There Was Light , And Allah Saw The Light , That It Was Good And Allah Divided The Light From The Darkness .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses , Genesis 2 ; 7  In Arabic Revealed 1512 B.C.E
And The Sustainer Allah Formed Adam Of The Dust Of The Planet Earth , And Blew Into His ( Adam ) Nostriels The Breath Of Life ; So Adam Became A Living Spirit .

The Book Of The Prophet Isaiah 2 ; 22 ( In Arabic  Reavealed 732 B.C.E. )
Cease Ye From Man. Whose Breath Is In His Nostrils For Wherein Is He To Be Accounted Of .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 24 ; 35 ( Chapter Revealed 627 - 628 A.D. )
Allah Is The Light Of The Galactic Heavens And The Planet Earth A Likeness Of His Light Is As A Niche , And In It Is A Lamp . The Lamp Is In A Glass . The Glass Is As It Were A Shining Star . Brightly Lit From A Blessed Olive Tree . Not Eastern And Not Western . Its Oil Whereof Almost Glow's Forth Of Itself . And Even Though The Fire Touches It Not Light Upon Light To Whomsoever He Will . And Allah Strikes Forth Examples To The People And Allah Is In Everything . The Best Knower .

Verse 10 . He  ( Allah ) was in the world ( inside each human being as the light or life ) and the world was brought into existence by Him ( Allah ) , and the world didn't even know about Him . NT. Joh 1; 3 .

10 . We are not conscious of Allah existence in our very being , yet every time we breathe , we bear witness to His existence . Every infant that is born into the world recognizes Allah as his Creator from the moment of its first breath . No matter what language , creed or race every human breathes in on a and exhales on LLAH .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 1 ; 2 , In Arabic Revealed 1512 B.C.E. )
And The Earth Was Without Form , Void ; And Darkness Was Upon The Face Of The Deep . And The Soul Of Allah Moved Upon The Face Of The Waters .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee 1 - 3  In Arabic Revealed 1 ; 3 B.C.E. ) Everything Came Into Existence By Way Of Him ( Allah ) AndBesides . By Way Of Him . Nothing Would Exist , Of All That Exists .

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net