Print Page | Close Window

How Yeshua saves

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25117
Printed Date: 19 April 2024 at 12:22pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: How Yeshua saves
Posted By: Caringheart
Subject: How Yeshua saves
Date Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:38pm
For those who do not understand...

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up [Yeshua] from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Peace and blessings.

-------------
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Replies:
Posted By: truthnowcome
Date Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

For those who do not understand...

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up [Yeshua] from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Peace and blessings.

Peace my friend.

Who said that? Please provide ch and V.

br. zainool

-------------
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!

Date Posted: 13 April 2013 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Peace my friend.

Who said that? Please provide ch and V.

br. zainool

Greetings br. zainool,

What I shared is from the letter written by the Apostle Paul to the believers in Rome.
The following is what is said about this letter of Paul, in the Life Recovery Bible.
"The main topic in this letter is the gospel - the good news that salvation from sin is available through Jesus Christ.  At the core of the gospel is the truth that God is bigger than the past.  No matter who we are or what we have done, we can be saved by grace (undeserved favor from God) ...
    In Romans, Paul explains four major points.  First, God makes no distinction between us as individuals - we are all guilty, and we are all offered His gift of salvation.  Second, we can all be freed from sin's power through God's grace and the Holy Spirit within us.  Third, we are all striving to overcome sin in our lives and therefore have no grounds for arrogance.  And fourth, because of God's mercy we all must respect one another, despite our differences.
    Many people have called his letter the greatest theological treatise ever written, but it's really a letter about how to live.  It teaches us how to deal with our sinful attitudes and behaviors and tells us how to get back on the right track.  Paul's letter applies directly to us, showing us how to recover from the effects of sin and dysfunction in our life."
Paul shows how, through understanding and accepting the sacrifice of Christ we come to Love, and how Love leads us into obedience to the Father who created us.  Without this Love we are powerless to change our sinful behaviors, but "with God all things are possible".

The specific verse which I shared was Romans 8:3-4.

Salaam,
CH

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26 But Yeshua beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

- the words of Yeshua

-------------
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Date Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:02am
<>

PEACE MY FRIEND!

I suspect it has to be Paul but he also said Isous (S) did not died God Almighty save him:

Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him (God Almighty) that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared. ( http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews%205:7&version=9 - - Hebrews 5:7 )

To what extend he prayed? He said:

��My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death... And he went a little farther, and fell on his face. And prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou will.� ( http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2026:35-39&version=9 - - Matt.26:28-29 )

Also in http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2022:43-44&version=9 - - Luke22:44

�And being in agony, he prayed more earnestly; and his sweet was, as it were, great drop of blood falling to the ground. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2022:43-44&version=9 - - Luke22:44

SO WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR SALVATION?

Br. zainool
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2022:43-44&version=9 - -

-------------

Date Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:35am

Greetings Br. Zanool,
Apparently you did not read, or did not take time to digest what I shared:

"... through understanding and accepting the sacrifice of Christ we come to Love, and ... Love leads us into obedience to the Father who created us.  Without this Love we are powerless to change our sinful behaviors, but "with God all things are possible"."

Would you throw away the sacrifice of one who gave their life for you?
'There is no greater love than this, but that a man lay down his life for another.' - the words of Yeshua

How can I not give my life to the One who sent His Son to give His life to save me?

This is how Yeshua saves.

Salaam and blessings to you,
CH

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:32pm

Peace my friend, I understood what you said but because it is Paul who preach those crap to deceive people from not follow the law of God which lead to the creation of the man made law (British Roman�s law) that now rule the world.

Now if a man lay down his life for some one is a different story altogether but to say Iesous (S) lay down his life for all of mankind sins are rubbish. Now, if you are saying believing that (although it is not true) make your hart became soft and feels love and love lead you to be obedience to God Almighty, well, that is faith; and you should now follow up with the obedience to the law and teach other to do so if you love God Almighty, as he (God Almighty) has thought you. Faith and works have to go hand in hand to be saved.

What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, �Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,� but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. James 2:14

Then if you sin repent and seek forgiveness form God Almighty as he instructed you:

�If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land� [2 Chronicles 7:14].

Because he instructed you to follow the law before you can enter Heaven:

�For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.� Matthew 5:18

"Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do so, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven....."(Matthew 5:19)

And he then inform you of the Day of Judgment, according to the Revelation it is you work that will save you: 

�and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the book, according to their works. ( http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%2020:12-13&version=9 - - Rev. 20:12 )

�and they were judged every man according to their works. ( http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%2020:13&version=9 - - Rev.20:13 )

"The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father's iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son's iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself" [Ezekiel 18:20],

�Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin� [Deuteronomy 24:16],

�But everyone will die for his own iniquity; each man who eats the sour grapes, his teeth will be set on edge.� [Jeremiah 31:30],

�The LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin� [2 Chronicles 25:4].

Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord henceforth�that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. ( http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%2014:13&version=9 - - Rev.14:13 ) 

Br. zainool

-------------

Date Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:29pm

Faith and works have to go hand in hand to be saved.

Br. zainool

Greetings, Br. zainool,
You are absolutely correct.  It is through being saved... in accepting Yeshua... that good fruits are produced, i.e., works of faith.
Though you do not realize it you pretty much reiterate, and support what I am saying.  This is why I said that you simply have not processed what I am saying.
Salaam brother,
Caringheart

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Posted By: honeto
Date Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:03am
CAringheart,
still how you logically explain that killing someone painfully is actually an expression of love?

Hasan

-------------
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Date Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:14am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Faith and works have to go hand in hand to be saved.

Br. zainool

Greetings, Br. zainool,
You are absolutely correct.  It is through being saved... in accepting Yeshua... that good fruits are produced, i.e., works of faith.
Though you do not realize it you pretty much reiterate, and support what I am saying.  This is why I said that you simply have not processed what I am saying.
Salaam brother,
Caringheart
Peace my friend, I did not say what you are saying! I said, Iseous (S) did not died for any one sins but if you believe that and it soften your heart well that is faith then go and observe the law. I never said "accepting Iesous (S) will produce good fruit". I said if you have faith and obea the law (faith and works) that will produce good fruit.

Now to add: believed one dies for your sins which is not true is BLIND FAITH.

BR. ZAINOOL

-------------

Date Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:35pm

Now to add: believed one dies for your sins which is not true is BLIND FAITH.

BR. ZAINOOL

Greetings Br. Zainool,
I believe Yeshua came to show us the depth of the Fathers love... and that His death on the cross shows us the depth of the Fathers love.  The way in which Yeshua died for my sins, is in that He leads me to the Father, by showing me the Fathers great Love.  The Father raised the Son, to sit at His right hand, just as promised.

But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them.

16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

17 Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?

18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.

19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?

20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

When Yeshua appeared to His apostles after being resurrected by the Father... then they understood.. then their eyes were fully opened to the Truth.

Greater love has no man than this, than that he lay down his life for another.

King James Version (KJV)

15 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Salaam to you my brethren in creation.

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Posted By: honeto
Date Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:34pm
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Ok, that is called sacrifice, and understood. Where a person has a choice, like Abraham was asked by God to sacrifice his son, it was Abraham's faithful choice to offer his son for sacrifice, and when he approached to fulfill it, God accepted it without shedding human blood. But how the Bible tells the story, Jesus did not laid down his life, he was accused and killed by a mob of Jews who simply accused him of a crime and caused his death.
If God was doing the killing of Jesus, as you say in order to wash your sins with his blood, then you and that God you are portraying looks pretty bloody without love and without mercy regardless of your efforts. It does not
make sense and does not reflect God's qualities.
But it is your belief and there is nothing we can do about it except to show you that you do not make sense.
Hasan

-------------
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net