Print Page | Close Window

Do Christians love everybody?

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24565
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 7:50pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Do Christians love everybody?
Posted By: Mahdi The Seeke
Subject: Do Christians love everybody?
Date Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:35am
Including their enemies? and would they help everybody if it was within their power? A yes /no answer would suffice.

Replies:
Posted By: TG12345
Date Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:21am
Originally posted by Mahdi The Seeke Mahdi The Seeke wrote:

Including their enemies? and would they help everybody if it was within their power? A yes /no answer would suffice.

Yes, this is what Jesus calls us to do. Many of us fall short however.

As a Christian though, as you undoubtedly are already, you should know that!

After all, you pledged to give your life to Jesus and believe in the Bible if you saw even one person doing the things in Mark 16. I showed you Christians handling snakes. I kept up my part of the bargain. I am sure you kept up yours.

So you should know the answer to your own question, and be willing to do what you are challenging your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to do. Smile

Posted By: Mahdi The Seeke
Date Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:26am
Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

Yes, this is what Jesus calls us to do. Many of us fall short however.As a Christian though, as you undoubtedly are already, you should know that! After all, you pledged to give your life to Jesus and believe in the Bible if you saw even one person doing the things in Mark 16. I showed you Christians handling snakes. I kept up my part of the bargain. I am sure you kept up yours.So you should know the answer to your own question, and be willing to do what you are challenging your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to do. [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />

So, as a christian, you would do anything in your power to stop suffering?

Posted By: TG12345
Date Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:25am

Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

Yes, this is what Jesus calls us to do. Many of us fall short however.As a Christian though, as you undoubtedly are already, you should know that! After all, you pledged to give your life to Jesus and believe in the Bible if you saw even one person doing the things in Mark 16. I showed you Christians handling snakes. I kept up my part of the bargain. I am sure you kept up yours.So you should know the answer to your own question, and be willing to do what you are challenging your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to do. [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />

So, as a christian, you would do anything in your power to stop suffering?

Yes, everything that I was capable of doing as long as it did not harm others.

Wouldn't a Muslim do everything in your power to stop innocent people from suffering? Of course, you are not a Muslim anymore but a Christian (assuming you kept your word) so that question wouldn't apply to you, but aren't Muslims obliged also to do everything they can to stop innocent suffering?

BTW why do you run from questions that others ask you? I'm man enough to answer your questions and challenges. Why do you try to hide from the ones I give you?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net