Print Page | Close Window

Just a quick question

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Islam for non-Muslims
Forum Description: Non-Muslims can ask questions about Islam, discussion for the purpose of learning.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17487
Printed Date: 28 April 2024 at 9:34am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Just a quick question
Posted By: want2know
Subject: Just a quick question
Date Posted: 26 September 2010 at 10:40am
SmileWhat does "Alh us Sunnah wal Jumah" mean?Star
thanx.

Replies:
Posted By: Friendship
Date Posted: 30 September 2010 at 1:49pm
Assalamu alaiki want2know.

You asked: What does "Alh us Sunnah wal Jumah" mean?
Reply: I will give you example from the Old Testament.  "Alh us Sunnah wal Jumah are those followers of a Prophet or a Messenger, or anyone who is representing that Prophet or Messenger in that community abiding by the Code of conduct Allah sent through that Messenger, Prophet (or the righteous leader of that community). Prophet Musa was a Messenger sent to deliver the Children of Israel from the tyranny of Pharaoh. They believed in him and are described as Ahl-as-Sunna wal Jama'ah. After the exodus he chose 12 people from each of the 12 tribes of the children of Israel to spy the promised land. Only Joshua and Caleb obeyed his command. They are described as Ahl-as-Sunna wal Jama'ah at the exclusion of the rest who deliberately and consciously refused to spy the land. The followers of Muhammad used it foolishly to describe themselves while practically they do not follow the Shari'a of Muhammad Rasulullah.
Friendship.

Date Posted: 30 September 2010 at 4:07pm
Thanx 4 answering my question Friendship. I understand now.

Date Posted: 30 September 2010 at 4:11pm
What does " Allah azz zawa jal" mean?

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 30 September 2010 at 6:32pm
 He is the Mighty and the Majestic.

Date Posted: 04 October 2010 at 12:01pm
Thanx, Abuayisha, for answering my question.Cool

Date Posted: 05 October 2010 at 11:47am
I read this verse in the Koran and I don
don't understand it. It is Chapter 2:262: "   Those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah and then do not follow up what they have spent with remainders (of it) or (other) injury will have their reward with their Lord, and there will be no fear concering them, nor will they grieve." What is meant by the word 'injury'? Thanx.Cool

Posted By: Friendship
Date Posted: 06 October 2010 at 6:10am
Assalamu alaika.

The original meaning means : always tell the truth and nothing else but the truth. But unfortunately some of the members of this forum do not like to listen and learn the truth.
Friendship.

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 06 October 2010 at 7:06am
2:262 What is meant by the word 'injury'?

Constant reminders of your charity such as: 'If it wasn't for my giving you money you would be sleeping in the street' or 'What do you mean I can't borrow your car - I'm the one who gave you money for the purchase price.'

Date Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:47am
Thanx, Abuayisha for answering my question.Hug

Date Posted: 11 October 2010 at 1:14pm
How does a Muslim becomes a sheikh? What makes him a sheikh?Shocked

Posted By: Usmani
Date Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:53pm

People who spend their life in the study of Quran and Sunnah and live their live accordingly and due their contribution in this field in teaching and research and due to their notable contribution, they become famous among people. There are people called Sheikh.

Another one is the people who might not have scholarly knowledge but are very concern to follow the teaching of Islam in his true essence. They spend their life with similar type of senior person who have the permission to train such people. There come a stage where the senior person thought that now he (junior one) is capable to train others and gave him the permission to do so for the benefit of other common people. This is called the chain system and there are various chains presents.

-------------
Engage your self in good deeds,otherswise yours nafs will engage you in bad deeds

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net