Forum Description: Basics of Islam
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16476
Printed Date: 16 April 2024 at 5:31am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Allah 99 Beautiful Attributes Meanings
Posted By: Full of Hopes
Subject: Allah 99 Beautiful Attributes Meanings
Date Posted: 12 March 2010 at 10:15am
Edited for some mistakes in the ayas numbers. Will correct them later in sha ALlah.

-------------
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)

Replies:
Date Posted: 12 March 2010 at 10:18am
Edited for some mistakes in the ayas numbers. Will correct them later in sha ALlah.

-------------
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)

Date Posted: 12 March 2010 at 11:09am

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2010 at 11:11am

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2010 at 11:34am

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2010 at 12:10pm

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2010 at 12:14pm

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2010 at 12:34pm

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2010 at 12:46pm

-------------

Posted By: Hayfa
Date Posted: 12 March 2010 at 8:26pm
Full of Hopes, very nice.

Also, you may want to use the term 99 Attributes of Allah.. vs. Names. Someone explained the difference, I forget now-its nearly midnight. I think it is impossible to truly "name" Allah... And by saing 99  Names, it cvan be taken as 99 "different" Gods by some. 

-------------
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi

Date Posted: 13 March 2010 at 12:33pm

Ma sha' Allah, sister Hayfa, thank you so much for this pecie of information. If you find time explain to me more. I just found that it is exact meaning of the word: asma' in Arabic, so please share..

LoveHeart

-------------

Posted By: UmmFatima
Date Posted: 13 March 2010 at 12:42pm
I agree with you Hayfa, except that the Quran itself uses the word "names"-

ولله الاسماء الحسنى فادعوه بها

-------------
�Our Lord! Grant us comfort in our spouses and descendants, and make us leaders of the God-fearing.� -Al-Furqan 74

Posted By: Hayfa
Date Posted: 13 March 2010 at 4:57pm
Asalaam Alaikum,

I am not sure, I will ask my friend, who told me. It have to do with linguistics and translation, that it is not the right 'translated' meaning into English.

But I will check.... thanks UmmFatima.

-------------
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi

Posted By: swordofallah
Date Posted: 29 March 2010 at 9:03pm
SALAM Alekum

full of hope,s !

is there a place online i can download all the meanings here as you have them, i like the ones you have thank you .

Sword of Allah

Posted By: johndept1
Date Posted: 20 April 2010 at 1:00am
nice dear
very good work.

Date Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by swordofallah swordofallah wrote:

SALAM Alekum

full of hope,s !

is there a place online i can download all the meanings here as you have them, i like the ones you have thank you .

Sword of Allah

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صلي على نبينا محمد و على آله و صحبه و سلم

oh dear! May Allah bless you. I took this from many places: sites and books but I was so busy to add more. It took me long time. I will try my best to add more in sha' Allah. And  In sha' Allah I will try to find a site that you can see for this.
  thanks

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2010 at 3:06pm

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2010 at 3:19pm

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2010 at 3:28pm

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net