Print Page | Close Window

conversion to islam

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Islam for non-Muslims
Forum Description: Non-Muslims can ask questions about Islam, discussion for the purpose of learning.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15309
Printed Date: 20 April 2024 at 8:05am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: conversion to islam
Posted By: jaren
Subject: conversion to islam
Date Posted: 25 August 2009 at 2:08am
please answer this question or can you add other question regarding this:
how has conversion changed the world view of muslim converts?

Replies:
Posted By: salahuddeen2009
Date Posted: 01 September 2009 at 5:12pm

salam sister

i understand your question in 2ways:

1)conversion changes the person's view :by making the convert know his aim in this life&recognize his responsibilities towards God(Allah) & towards others

2)conversion rates increased in the past few years,& this made the world recognise the importance of making  dialogues with islamic nation & open channels of sharing ideas with muslims allover the world

Date Posted: 02 September 2009 at 3:59pm
salam again
this link contains good data(books)about islam,in polish language,all what you should do is to press the words written in red colour:
http://www.islamhouse.com/pg/9226/all/1 - http://www.islamhouse.com/pg/9226/all/1
with each line you press,another page will open,you'll find pdf file there,so you just download it
if you cant do it,then contact me to send the books to you as attachment by emailSmile

Posted By: Akhe Abdullah
Date Posted: 02 September 2009 at 10:06pm
Salams,and welcome to the forum! Salahuddeen,Ramadan Mubarak!I believe the growth of converts(reverts) to Al Islam opens the worlds eyes to understanding of The real Islam and not just settle for misconceptions,It makes people wonder why Islam and if they are truely open minded the wonderers will eventually become followers on the path (InshAllah Ta ala)

Posted By: Pati
Date Posted: 02 September 2009 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

Salams,and welcome to the forum! Salahuddeen,Ramadan Mubarak!I believe the growth of converts(reverts) to Al Islam opens the worlds eyes to understanding of The real Islam and not just settle for misconceptions,It makes people wonder why Islam and if they are truely open minded the wonderers will eventually become followers on the path (InshAllah Ta ala)

Ummmmm.... no, thanks! I appreciate it, but I am Christian because I feel, I have no doubt about my faith!!! Wink And I have a deep knowledge of Islam (and improving daily, alhamdulillah!).

Well, to be honest, I know lot of muslim, borned muslim, from muslim countries, and I like most of them. With the converted... I am just meeting them.

See, I will tell you something that happened during my Islam classes in the Mosque: there is an old woman from Chile, whe reverted two years back. She is on 50s, most probably, and she was having a backace, she was not able to move. So our teacher (Syrian doctor), told her to take a tablet, and she answered: I cannot, because I am fasting today (it was the week before Ramadan started).

The doctor told her: it's ok, you are fasting, but instead of a tablet, I will give you an injection.

She answered: No!! I told you I am fasting! And the doctor, yes, I anderstood, but I am talking about injection, and there is no problem even if you were fasting.

She rejected the injection, after fighting with the teacher, he got angry and she left.

What I mean? There are some reverted who really don't know about Islam. I meet some of them who love the feeling of sharing with others. They talk about the islamic community, and the prayers together in the Mosque, and all that, but they don't know Islam. They repeat the verses of the Quran, but they ignore the meaning.

During my Islam classes, I am used to "fight" LOL with the teachers (in nice way, but I prefer to ask them about my doubts, that to keep my doubts on me). And lot of times, the already reverted are trying to give me answers, like showing knowledge... and the teacher has to correct them.

Well, sure I am not talking about every converted. I meet few of them who really have a deep knowledge. I respect them a lot.

-------------
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.

Posted By: Hayfa
Date Posted: 03 September 2009 at 1:34am
Welcome Jaren,

Are you asking us each individually, how has becoming a Muslim changed our world view?

Hayfa

-------------
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi

Posted By: Moses
Date Posted: 03 September 2009 at 7:12am
Originally posted by jaren jaren wrote:

If conversion is coming back from human words and going through God`s word, it will make every thing better, powerful , and bright. because it is going away from darkness to the lightWink.
but if conversion is going from some human words toward the others, of course it is coming out of a hole and jumping in a well!Dead

Posted By: honeto
Date Posted: 03 September 2009 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by jaren jaren wrote:

Hi Jaren and welcome to the forum. You ask a very interesting question. First I would like to point toward the right terminology, converts or reverts?
We call it reversion as we believe that when a person is born, he/she is born with a pure fitra or person, its later in life that it is shaped according to influences and decisions we make based on them that makes us a fire worshipper, a pagan, and so on or some of us stay lucky to stay in that state of worshipping our maker in absolute purity. When anyone who comes back to the original fitra we are born with, in submission to our maker again, we call it coming back to the original path and such person is called a revert and not a convert.
I am personally not a revert to Islam, you can call me "born again" even though we don't have such a term in Islam. I was born in Islam, but never practicing until lived here in the West and after knowing and studying some of the most well known religions of the world embraced the one true religion that brings you to the purest of all worships, the worship to your maker alone and nothing/none beside Him.
I also had a chance to meet several reverts in various states I lived. They were from all races and background. I met 'white', 'hispanic', 'black', 'asian, and so on. I had a chance to talk to some of them enough to know how they see the world.  One thing was clear and very common that once they have aligned themselves with those who bow doen in worship to their maker, in Islam, they see themselves part of Islamic community more than anything else.  There life style changed, the way they walk/talk everything.  And obviously, since Islam is a way of life, that govern every aspect of your life once you make that declaration of faith, your world view changes and that's what I did notice in many of them. Their priorities changed and how they see sucess, life, present and future and everything. And interestingly enough they are often thought to be from somewhere else. I know of a sisiter who is Hispanic, who could also be taken as "white" was waiting for her turn at a doctor's office when she heard whispers from behind in Spanish, meaning "look, a big Arab women...and so on. When her name and last name was called, which happened to be a very typical and very very Hispanic, the reaction was very shocking on their faces when 'Blanca'  turned around and gave them a smile while adjusting her Abaya (outer garment used by some Muslim women).

Hasan

-------------
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Date Posted: 03 September 2009 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Pati Pati wrote:

Salams,and welcome to the forum! Salahuddeen,Ramadan Mubarak!I believe the growth of converts(reverts) to Al Islam opens the worlds eyes to understanding of The real Islam and not just settle for misconceptions,It makes people wonder why Islam and if they are truely open minded the wonderers will eventually become followers on the path (InshAllah Ta ala) [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Ummmmm.... no, thanks! I appreciate it, but I am Christian because I feel, I have no doubt about my faith!!!And I have a deep knowledge of Islam (and improving daily, alhamdulillah!).
AL Hamduillah)But dont kid yourself,you ask that teacher weather or not you will be held accountable for your deep knowlegde of Islam,You are Christian because your parents made you Christian with having such deep knowlegde of Islam you would know that, We were all born in a state of Al Islam.( no jokes) Only Allah knows your intentions.Lots of reverts start fasting early it is not unusual its a good habit.Ive been Muslim for 15yrs now and still learning if I know to much I Fear Allah that if I dont apply what I know I will be judged on it.

Date Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:47am

Salams,and welcome to the forum! Salahuddeen,Ramadan Mubarak!I believe the growth of converts(reverts) to Al Islam opens the worlds eyes to understanding of The real Islam and not just settle for misconceptions,It makes people wonder why Islam and if they are truely open minded the wonderers will eventually become followers on the path (InshAllah Ta ala) [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Ummmmm.... no, thanks! I appreciate it, but I am Christian because I feel, I have no doubt about my faith!!! [IMG]http://www.islamicity.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" />�And I have a deep knowledge of Islam (and improving daily, alhamdulillah!).
Your feelings dont matter,when it comes to the truth,but you have deep knowledge that you are claiming but you really don't if you did you would'nt say what you are saying.Simply Islam is about willingly submitting,your feelings are hindering you dont you see.You cant pull a technicality on Allah.You dont know!    

Date Posted: 04 September 2009 at 10:13am
intresting!! when they talk about the truth, they are talking about they thougts about the truth! and when they say come and follow my Deen, they are talking about their own leaders!
Soni people will not ask you to follow Ali! and not Sheei people not ask you follow leaders of Soni Muslims, they tell you if you want to set free of sins or bad habits, sure, you have to follow my leaders ( because they are representatives of Islam )  !
 but do you know what God says? he has a very simple question in Quran and in Bible:"what was the religious of Abraham? " ... was he Christian? Soni Muslim? Shiee Muslim? Jwish? !!!!!!! No , he was one of the best friends of God in this world and is in heaven now.
Religious people are not talking about God, they are talking about Religion!!  

Date Posted: 04 September 2009 at 5:00pm

Ummmmm.... no, thanks! I appreciate it, but I am Christian because I feel, I have no doubt about my faith!!! [IMG]http://www.islamicity.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" /> And I have a deep knowledge of Islam (and improving daily, alhamdulillah!).
Your feelings dont matter,when it comes to the truth,but you have deep knowledge that you are claiming but you really don't if you did you would'nt say what you are saying.Simply Islam is about willingly submitting,your feelings are hindering you dont you see.You cant pull a technicality on Allah.You dont know!    

Hi Akhe Abdullah,

Sure my feelings are important! Because I don't feel I believe in Allah as my God (sorry to say). I don't feel identified with the Quran, for instance. I feel peace while reading, and while listening to it (even in Arabic, English, French or Spanish), but I don't believe.

I am studying Islam because I want to know more about it, because I want to understand the behaviours of the Muslim who I have around. But I don't feel I am Muslim, while I feel identified with Christianity, without any doubt.

I am Christian but not because of my parents, or my family, nor even because of my friends. I am Christian because that's representing my believes, and because I feel part of it, while I don't feel the same regarding to Islam.

I respect your religion, and as I love a Muslim man, I have to love it. But I don't feel it.

Another point is that if one day, I felt I want to become Muslim, I would have no doubt and I would do immediately, be sure of that. But as deeper is my knowledge, deeper is my Christian Faith. I am not able to explain it.

I know that my words are sending me to the Hell, according to the Quran. But according to my God, I will meet all of you in the Heaven sooner or later, so that's my opinion. I am not afraid from God, because everything I am doing, He is always with me, and He knows how much I appreciate His daily support.

Salams

-------------

Date Posted: 05 September 2009 at 9:13pm
give him Salams for me.May Allah reward you for your efforts.Why dont you fear God?God is the only One you should fear.I fear Allah and that is what makes me not say anything that I am going to regret later InshAllah Ta ala).I dont speak anything about other peolples religion that is not true you see Ive been on your side of the fence and im sorry to say that I respect the respectable Christian but I do not respect Christianity.just listen to what you're stating "I am Christian but not because of my parents","I don't feel I believe in Allah as my God "(What!)what you are saying is you dont believe in God,and you are learning Arabic.Oh! I forgot Prophet Isa (Alaihi Salam )is your god right.I dont see how you are claiming knowledge without understanding.Im just glad that at least you are trying to learn so that you would'nt be ignorant.

Date Posted: 06 September 2009 at 1:48am

give him Salams for me.May Allah reward you for your efforts.Why dont you fear God?God is the only One you should fear.I fear Allah and that is what makes me not say anything that I am going to regret later InshAllah Ta ala).I dont speak anything about other peolples religion that is not true you see Ive been on your side of the fence and im sorry to say that I respect the respectable Christian but I do not respect Christianity.just listen to what you're stating "I am Christian but not because of my parents","I don't feel I believe in Allah as my God "(What!)what you are saying is you dont believe in God,and you are learning Arabic.Oh! I forgot Prophet Isa (Alaihi Salam )is your god right.I dont see how you are claiming knowledge without understanding.Im just glad that at least you are trying to learn so that you would'nt be ignorant.

Really, I ask myself if you just don't read what I wrote, if you didn't understand it, or if you don't even want to understand (maybe because of my english???).

I believe in God, but in the Christian God. I don't believe in Allah, in Quran, for myself, but I respect it and I don't reject it as a religion, the same way I don't reject the Muslim.

Did you understand me now?

I have another question: why every muslim I know, think that if I study Islam I will turn into it sooner or later? Sorry, but I cannot understand it, and in my opinion, that's showing me lack of respect. If I was Muslim, I would have knowledge, but as far as I am Christian, I am ignorant... Ok, thanks a lot for sharing!!

Really, I am lost between you!! But I don't have the problem, because I know what I believe and I have peace thanks God.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 September 2009 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Pati<div><br><b>I know that my words are sending me to the Hell, according to the Quran. </b>But according to my God, I will meet all of you in the Heaven sooner or later, .............<br></div>[/QUOTE Pati

I know that my words are sending me to the Hell, according to the Quran. But according to my God, I will meet all of you in the Heaven sooner or later, .............
[/QUOTE wrote:

NOT AT ALL, Quran does not talk about real Christians, she talk about Ahl e alketab, which means some people who were living in the 7th century who where not followers of Jesus, they were not ob

NOT AT ALL, Quran does not talk about real Christians, she talk about Ahl e alketab, which means some people who were living in the 7th century who where not followers of Jesus, they were not obedient of God, but only their saints (humans) and their thoughts about the book. real Christians have not any religion(because religion has made by human , not God) and they believe in God himself not their thoughts about the Bible.
when you see Catholics believe in their books which is a bit different to the others (because of hippo crifa , some additional letters) , and when you find that in the 7th century, most of Christians were Chatolics, then you ll see that Quran is not talking about real Christians , talking about religion of christianity.
Also, she does not talking about Jesus as you as a christian know him. Quran always call him Jesus(Isa) the son of Mariam, which means a created boy , a flash , a body which they could see him , not the truth of the holly God, Jesus Christ which is not seen able for our worldly eyes.
then Quran is not against your love, your kindness and your belief. absolutely yes, you will meet Jesus in the clouds which is coming whit his angels just as Quran says in 2-210 and may also will see him in heaven .

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 7:15am

Really, I ask myself if you just don't read what I wrote, if you didn't understand it, or if you don't even want to understand (maybe because of my english???).

I believe in God, but in the Christian God. I don't believe in Allah, in Quran, for myself, but I respect it and I don't reject it as a religion, the same way I don't reject the Muslim.

Did you understand me now?

I have another question: why every muslim I know, think that if I study Islam I will turn into it sooner or later? Sorry, but I cannot understand it, and in my opinion, that's showing me lack of respect. If I was Muslim, I would have knowledge, but as far as I am Christian, I am ignorant... Ok, thanks a lot for sharing!!

Really, I am lost between you!! But I don't have the problem, because I know what I believe and I have peace thanks God.
I understand you fine word for word it's not your English believe me Ive heard it more broken you said "I don't feel I believe in Allah as my God "(What!)what you are saying is you dont believe in God,and you are learning Arabic.Oh! I forgot Prophet Isa (Alaihi Salam )is your god right..To answer your last question:If you obtain so-called knowlegde,REAL KNOWLEGDE of the deen of Al Islam (InshAllah)you would come to realize the Truth,plain and simple(InshAllah)and then if you choose to reject it thats all on you.I noticed you use the words I and my alot,It is Allah that gives you Knowledge and it is Allah that takes it away from you(WALLAHI!)Heres you answer to this question "why every muslim I know, think that if I study Islam I will turn into it sooner or later?" 17:107 - -

قُلْ آمِنُواْ بِهِ أَوْ لاَ تُؤْمِنُواْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْعِلْمَ مِن قَبْلِهِ إِذَا يُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ يَخِرُّونَ لِلأَذْقَانِ سُجَّدًا (17:107)
    Baset - Hussari - Minshawi

Qul aminoo bihi aw la tuminoo inna allatheena ootoo alAAilma min qablihi itha yutla AAalayhim yakhirroona lilathqani sujjadan

Topics discussed in this Verse:
[Qur'an:belief in]

# 17:107 (Y. Ali) Say: "Whether ye believe in it or not, it is true that those who were given knowledge beforehand, when it is recited to them, fall down on their faces in humble prostration, Search For: 17:111 - -

وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَم يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلِيٌّ مِّنَ الذُّلَّ وَكَبِّرْهُ تَكْبِيرًا (17:111)

Waquli alhamdu lillahi allathee lam yattakhith waladan walam yakun lahu shareekun fee almulki walam yakun lahu waliyyun mina alththulli wakabbirhu takbeeran

[Allah:has no partner] [Allah:has no son] [Allah:magnify Him] [Allah:Praise be to Him]

# 17:111 (Y. Ali) Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

You Say "If I was Muslim, I would have knowledge, but as far as I am Christian, I am ignorant... Ok, thanks a lot for sharing!!Actually if (I) were you,I'd rather be ignorant than be in a state of Kuf

Posted By: myahya
Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 8:10am

Moses: interesting!! when they talk about the truth, they are talking about they thougts about the truth! and when they say come and follow my Deen, they are talking about their own leaders!

If you mean Muslims, I think what ALL true Muslims would say in the first place is to follow the prophet (sawa). If you admit that the prophets are selected and sent by God (not humans), then the existence of any more holy leader has to be proved through the Holy book and sayings of the prophet (not from the thoughts of people). If the Holy book talks about the existence of holy leaders (apart from the prophet) then they exist, regardless of people�s thoughts.

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 8:12am

Pati: I believe in God, but in the Christian God. I don't believe in Allah, in Quran, for myself

Why do you think Allah in Quran is different from Christian God?

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 12:07pm

I understand you fine word for word it's not your English believe me Ive heard it more broken you said "I don't feel I believe in Allah as my God "(What!)what you are saying is you dont believe in God,and you are learning Arabic.Oh! I forgot Prophet Isa (Alaihi Salam )is your god right..To answer your last question:If you obtain so-called knowlegde,REAL KNOWLEGDE of the deen of Al Islam (InshAllah)you would come to realize the Truth,plain and simple(InshAllah)and then if you choose to reject it thats all on you.I noticed you use the words I and my alot,It is Allah that gives you Knowledge and it is Allah that takes it away from you(WALLAHI!)Heres you answer to this question "why every muslim I know, think that if I study Islam I will turn into it sooner or later?" 17:107 - -

قُلْ آمِنُواْ بِهِ أَوْ لاَ تُؤْمِنُواْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْعِلْمَ مِن قَبْلِهِ إِذَا يُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ يَخِرُّونَ لِلأَذْقَانِ سُجَّدًا (17:107)

Qul aminoo bihi aw la tuminoo inna allatheena ootoo alAAilma min qablihi itha yutla AAalayhim yakhirroona lilathqani sujjadan

# 17:107 (Y. Ali) Say: "Whether ye believe in it or not, it is true that those who were given knowledge beforehand, when it is recited to them, fall down on their faces in humble prostration, Search For: 17:111 - -

وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَم يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلِيٌّ مِّنَ الذُّلَّ وَكَبِّرْهُ تَكْبِيرًا (17:111)

Waquli alhamdu lillahi allathee lam yattakhith waladan walam yakun lahu shareekun fee almulki walam yakun lahu waliyyun mina alththulli wakabbirhu takbeeran

[Allah:has no partner] [Allah:has no son] [Allah:magnify Him] [Allah:Praise be to Him]

# 17:111 (Y. Ali) Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

You Say "If I was Muslim, I would have knowledge, but as far as I am Christian, I am ignorant... Ok, thanks a lot for sharing!!Actually if (I) were you,I'd rather be ignorant than be in a state of Kuf

I want one thing to be clear: for you, as Muslims, every newborn baby is Muslim, and it's just because of the bad things of this society why he/she turns into other religion.

For me, as Christian, I was born a child, and my parents gave me the baptism hoping I was going to be Christian, but if I come to them telling that I feel another religion as my real religion, they would understand it, and they would NEVER REJECT ME. Why? Because for Christian, the knowledge comes not only from the Bible, from Jesus and from the priest and the Church, but from the rest of the people too. We accept to live inside a society, and we are part of it, respecting each other.

Why is such an insult for you if I tell you I don't believe in Allah as my God? It's easy to understand: I AM NOT MUSLIM, and I don't have any feeling taking me to Islam, I'm sorry. Not because I feel it as a bad thing, sure (if I did, I would not be here, I would not try to learn anything about Islam, even Arabic, and I would not go to the Mosque every week to help people!!!). I already have my believes, and the only thing I realise, is that you cannot understand/respect it. Well, I cannot do anything for you, and I thing that going on with this conversation is just to waste time.

You all are talking about the truth... well, for me, you are talking about YOUR TRUTH. The Islam is not the only way, and you have two options: to accept it and leave in peace, or to reject it and keep away from the rest of the world. God thanks, most of the Muslim I met are accepting it. It's your choice.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by myahya myahya wrote:

Pati: I believe in God, but in the Christian God. I don't believe in Allah, in Quran, for myself

Why do you think Allah in Quran is different from Christian God?

Hi,

I was just trying to explain that I don't feel I am Muslim, and after years of studying Islam, I didn't even have any small feeling taking me to the Islam. Opposite, I feel closer to God through the Bible.

For us as Christian, our God, Jews God and Allah are the same and only God.

Regards

-------------

Date Posted: 08 September 2009 at 4:19am

when they talk about the truth, they are talking about they thougts about the truth! and when they say come and follow my Deen, they are talking about their own leaders!

If you mean Muslims, I think what ALL true Muslims would say in the first place is to follow the prophet (sawa). If you admit that the prophets are selected and sent by God (not humans), then the existence of any more holy leader has to be proved through the Holy book and sayings of the prophet (not from the thoughts of people). If the Holy book talks about the existence of holy leaders (apart from the prophet) then they exist, regardless of people�s thoughts.

Hi,
words of God are different from words of human. words of God coming down toward us to reveal us his will, but words of human come from his brain and are deeply different.
prophets are noting except messengers. when men was facing to them, they appeared in their eyes, much more than their own humanity.
although God continuesly says they are noting more than you as a human.
following the prophets means following the created human. and this is not the real invitation of God for us. he asked us to follow himself (GOD) not the created men, follow the creator of heaven and earth.
If you believe in Holy book, you would read it and follow every things that God will give you from his words as a gift. If you don`t believe in yourself and your ability to give this gift from his Holy book, then trust in power of God as the best author(decender) , who can give you every thing he wants and good for you, to give. then you are responsible for reading and try to understanding the Holy book.  
Satan will show us every worldly things, dressed and biautiful (as Quran says) to prevent us from going toward nonworldly or spiritual things. human is from this world. and you will not follow the human unless by mistake. God cleansed Muhammad and his family (Ahl al beit ) to act for God not for beeing God !! Muhammad did not say follow me. but you are teaching to people to follow him! aren`t you?!! You trust on people who has said to each other that Muhammad said follow me, then you are the believer of them, not God! You trust to people who explain Quran for you but do not trust on Quran and power of decender to explain himself for you, then you are believer of leaders (and make them "holy" in your mind to cover the truth for yourself) not believer of God. 
hopfully its not truth , I made a mistake, and you are a really believer of God .
Quran reveal for us a mistake of Muhammad( that for him is completely as a sin!) , and Muhammad himself tell thoes verses for the writers to write in Quran. Although by this we can see the most humility of a man who knows that he has been cleansed by holy spirit of God for give us the holy words, this confirm for us that only God is appropriate to be followed.
at the first of 66th chapter of Quran you can find that:
يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلنَّبِىُّ لِمَ تُحَرِّمُ مَآ أَحَلَّ ٱللَّهُ لَكَ‌ۖ تَبۡتَغِى مَرۡضَاتَ أَزۡوَٲجِكَ‌ۚ وَٱللَّهُ غَفُورٌ۬ رَّحِيمٌ۬ (١
means: O Prophet! Why bannest thou that which Allah hath made lawful for thee, seeking to please thy wives?

seeking to please your wives? not God?!
this is only one verse that God talking about sin of his Dear prophet.
as you see in following says that God is Forgiving and Merciful. but this is messages for us : first and the most important result: definitly and 100% Quran is from God himself! imagin: Muhammad is confessing to his sin by saying this verse infront of people who were writing the Quran and in front of the all people who after that are reading this book up to end of this world!!! who can do this ? !!! for this reason God call him the " KHAATAM"( which translate as "solitaire") of all prophets.
but the second result: he can do mistake and you can not trust on him as the same as you trust on God. 
Then the best reference for knowing the words of God is your heart when is not in love with this world and asking for knowledge and wisdome of God and also , continuing to read and act to the verses of Quran.
Not "Mr.They say" !! from the past to the present.

Date Posted: 08 September 2009 at 7:43am

Salams Pati,

Some of your feeling about Islam might be because of some invalid information from any source (books, media or other Muslims). For example, a newborn in Muslim family can not said to be Muslim because S/he is born in a Muslim family. In Islam everyone who claims that s/he is a Muslim should have already done enough research and should have already used their own intellect and be freely convinced before accepting Islam. In Islam, an individual who has been born and has grown in a Muslim family would have as much responsibility to do research for finding the truth as anyone else born in a non-Muslim family as any human being.

Pati: For us as Christian, our God, Jews God and Allah are the same and only God.

What I believe as a Muslim is the same. I fully respect your faith and feelings and your belief system. My questions are just for the sake of discussion and talking about our belief system. After your studies, are you convinced that Mohammad (sawa) is a prophet sent from God of Isa Masih (as), Moses (as) and other true prophets? If not, why?

Date Posted: 08 September 2009 at 8:17am

I want one thing to be clear: for you, as Muslims, every newborn baby is Muslim, and it's just because of the bad things of this society why he/she turns into other religion.For me, as Christian, I was born a child, and my parents gave me the baptism hoping I was going to be Christian, but if I come to them telling that I feel another religion as my real religion, they would understand it, and they would NEVER REJECT ME. Why? Because for Christian, the knowledge comes not only from the Bible, from Jesus and from the priest and the Church, but from the rest of the people too. We accept to live inside a society, and we are part of it, respecting each other.Why is such an insult for you if I tell you I don't believe in Allah as my God? It's easy to understand: I AM NOT MUSLIM, and I don't have any feeling taking me to Islam, I'm sorry. Not because I feel it as a bad thing, sure (if I did, I would not be here, I would not try to learn anything about Islam, even Arabic, and I would not go to the Mosque every week to help people!!!). I already have my believes, and the only thing I realise, is that you cannot understand/respect it. Well, I cannot do anything for you, and I thing that going on with this conversation is just to waste time.You all are talking about the truth... well, for me, you are talking about YOUR TRUTH. The Islam is not the only way, and you have two options: to accept it and leave in peace, or to reject it and keep away from the rest of the world. God thanks, most of the Muslim I met are accepting it. It's your choice.
Salams,Pati remember how this conversation started,you saying:You have a deep knowlegde of Islam and Qur'an and then turn around and say ""I don't feel I believe in Allah as my God " wich indicates your lack of knowledge,lets try and stick to the script ok .I never said every newborn baby is a Muslim I said:,"We were all born in a state of Al Islam" (page one) there is a difference try and stay focused.You not being Muslim is not an insult to me but, you claiming knowledge about Islam that you really dont have is a concern of mine.But then again thats why youre here ayway to learn, right?Pati the first Surah AL Fatihah: what did you learn about it? you say: "Islam is not the only way" Al Fatihah verse 1:6&1:7 Ihdinaals sirata al mustaqeema,Sirata allatheena anamta Alayhim ghayril maghdoobi Alayhim wala dalleena.In this two ayat we are asking Allah (God)to show us the straight way The way of those on whom hast earn thy favor and not the way of those whom hast earned thy anger nor of those who go astray.(Ameen)So Islam may not be the only way but it is a way that is straight.

Date Posted: 08 September 2009 at 9:31am
Salams Pati, You have a little knowledge I'll give you that but, you dont believe in what you know(No Iman). that's wild aint it.May Allah(God) help you.La Illahi Ill Allah.

Date Posted: 08 September 2009 at 2:17pm
Hi Pati,
you claim to be at peace with your belief, then I realy don't understand your purpose wandering around this site, and confused.
At one place I find you say, " Muslim Allah, Christian and Jewish God are all same." On other ocassion you say, " I don't belief in Allah, I believe in Christian God. "
You seem to be in conflict with yourself and that's OK we all have been there once or more. And you know that your being here is welcome and is a sign that your inner soul is seeking answers and want to share your thoughts. 

As always, I will try to make it short and to the point.
To begin, let us correct something basic here. You will agree that there is only One entity behind all Creation. God is just an English word for that entity. In other words Jews, Christians, Muslims even Hindu's when asked claim the same, we worship our Creator. We call upon our maker with different names, but that does not change the nature or status of the Only Creator there is.
So in essence we all who follow any religion put our Creator as center of our belief and devotion. And we all agree that there is not two Creators, just one and only. We all claim and profess that.
Now here is the interesting part, what makes us see each other's God different is the way we understand and worship our God.
For example, a Hindu also believe that there is only one God, but go one to contradict that belief by worshipping to many images and idols representing many human and animal incarnation or manifestation of that One God. Yet they claim they worship God only. Their practice does not agree with their professed belief.

My Christian friends claim that they serve and worship One God, and I don't doubt there sincerety, as I know some really dedicated people that are no different than any other dedicated Muslims or Hindus. But again it comes down to the difference in their claim vs in their practice. They say, we serve and worship One and only God, but go on to add and His son, and God the Holy Spirit.  They worship God, the worship His son and His images (not all) thus going against their very belief that they worship One God. They don't seem to be any different than a Hindu when they add on and say that God manifested and incarnated as Jesus on earth. Jesus was a walking talking God on earth, they say. 

See, our description, understanding, service and worship of God varies, even though we intend to be aiming at the same our claim remains common and our God remains One and Only Creator.

Now Jews (and the OT) probably come closest, not yet the purest when describing One God as One God and serving and worshipping that One God. And even though their book is part of Christian book as well, they don't have Trinity which shows that it was a later invention or idea that did not exist since the begining.

Without doubt, and I am not boasting, only in Quran and Islam we find what's preached as One God is served and worshipped only as such, no additions of any kind. Worship purely for God Only unseen.  And that's a fact and a challenge you will not be able to meet. A Muslim is not contradicting between what he/she claims about God, and what he/she practices when it comes to serving and worshipping that One and only God.

Now, we are free whatever we do, but understand, as I am sure you believe too, on our own responsibility. As one day, we will be shown what we did and whether it was in accordence with the truth or not, and be held responsible and face its results.

We may learn, teach, feel good and get support from others around us whether be friends, family, community and so on, but we make our own decissions, and we ourself not them will answer that day for us. Each will recieve what it sends forward. A mistake here cost too much over there and you cannot reverse it, I am sure you agree. So regardless, what you decide for yourself, just make sure you do a through investigation by yourself as we all have our chance for doing that here.
May God Almighty guide those who seek His guidence, and forgive the mistakes we make,
Ameen.
Best regards,
Hasan

-------------
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Date Posted: 10 September 2009 at 4:27am
As Salamu Alaikum,Hasan.(SubhanAllah!)I tip my Kufi to you Ahki, that was great! May Allah Bless you.

Date Posted: 13 September 2009 at 9:06am
Moses

God continuesly says they are noting more than you as a human.

That refers to their physiological being. However, their level of Iman, spirituality and pureness are not comparable to fallible humans.

God also says that unbelievers would reject messengers and do not follow them arguing that they are noting but human, see for example:

Quran (36:13-15)

(13) And set out to them an example of the people of the town, when the messengers came to it. (14) When We sent to them two, they rejected both of them, then We strengthened them with a third, so they said: Surely we are messengers to you. (15)" They said: You are naught but mortals like ourselves, nor has the Beneficent God revealed anything; you only lie"

following the prophets means following the created human.

Not at all. God again continually says that the prophets should be followed, have you not read Quran carefully:

Quran (3:31-32)

(31) Say: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
(32) Say: Obey Allah and the Messenger But if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.

If you believe in Holy book, you would read it and follow every things that God will give you from his words as a gift.

And this is exactly why I follow the prophet (as what God asks us to do in Holy Book).

God cleansed Muhammad and his family (Ahl al beit ) to act for God not for beeing God !!

Following the prophets does not mean that they are God!!

Muhammad did not say follow me. but you are teaching to people to follow him! aren`t you?!!

Referring back to Quran God tells us (many times) to follow the prophet.

Quran reveal for us a mistake of Muhammad( that for him is completely as a sin!)

Unfortunately, you are misinterpreting Quran (66:1). First of all, this is not a sin. The prophet already had the complete free will (from God) to whether act to a Hallal in his personal and private life or not. Accordingly he decided to ban a Hallal thing in his private life to satisfy one or more of his wives. Secondly, as soon as God told him not to do so the prophet broke the ban and therfore, he followed God in both cases. Not a sin nor even a moment of disobeying happened for the prophet.

Date Posted: 13 September 2009 at 10:48am
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

Hi Pati,
you claim to be at peace with your belief, then I realy don't understand your purpose wandering around this site, and confused.
At one place I find you say, " Muslim Allah, Christian and Jewish God are all same." On other ocassion you say, " I don't belief in Allah, I believe in Christian God. "
You seem to be in conflict with yourself and that's OK we all have been there once or more. And you know that your being here is welcome and is a sign that your inner soul is seeking answers and want to share your thoughts. 

Hi Hasan,

I cannot understand where is the problem with being here around as Catholic, really. Is it necessary to be interested in changing your believes to stay here? In that case, I am losing my time and yours, so I apologize.

And I will give you an example: you have a box, and every side of the box has one colour. If you look at it from front side, you will see it's green. If you look at it from another side, you will see it's yellow. If you look at it from the opposite side, suddenly, it's blue. But at the end, the box is a box, without any doubt.

From my side, God is Catholic, I believe so. From your side, God is Muslim, you believe so. Where is the problem here? Because I cannot find it. From your side, God is one, and from mine too. From your side, we have to worship Him, and from my side too. The differences are related to our way of praying, to the Holly Books, to different costumes, etc.

If someone wants to change, I am happy, really. Actually, last Friday we were celebrating the return to Islam (as they said) of two Spanish people, and I was there and happy. Why is it making me happy? Because they didn't feel peace inside with the Catholic religion, and after meeting Islam, they found it. As Catholic, I don't want everyone to be like me, I just want people with deep believes and who understands our religion. I believe those people will be great Muslim, inshallah.

I just ask for respect. I didn't come here to insult anyone or to do bad things. I just found this forum and liked it, so sorry for that.

Best regards,
Patricia

-------------

Date Posted: 13 September 2009 at 2:52pm
Moses,
following the prophet means to follow what he is preaching and practicing from what is revealed to him from God. A prophet of God is a teacher, an example, upon which we shape our lives in order to be righteous. How he worshipped and served God, how he was with the rest of God's creation, we try to follow his example.  So I would add that don't bite words rather try to absorb their simple meanings. Only then you can grow in understanding and knowledge to the level that you will start to see their benefits.

Thanks brother Ak'Abdullah, remember me in your prayers brother, may Allah bless you.

Hasan

-------------

Date Posted: 14 September 2009 at 6:23am

[myahya]
That refers to their physiological being. However, their level of Iman, spirituality and pureness are not comparable to fallible humans.
God also says that unbelievers would reject messengers and do not follow them arguing that they are noting but human, see for example:
Quran (36:13-15)
(13) And set out to them an example of the people of the town, when the messengers came to it. (14) When We sent to them two, they rejected both of them, then We strengthened them with a third, so they said: Surely we are messengers to you. (15)" They said: You are naught but mortals like ourselves, nor has the Beneficent God revealed anything; you only lie"

If the messengers are better than me, it�s because God gave them something that did not give to me as well, not because of the difference in humanity. They are not our base of Iman(faith) , they are not who that help us, they are as weak as others, but God make them full of power from himself. As Quran says: 17-56

قُلِ ٱدۡعُواْ ٱلَّذِينَ زَعَمۡتُم مِّن دُونِهِۦ فَلَا يَمۡلِكُونَ كَشۡفَ ٱلضُّرِّ عَنكُمۡ وَلَا تَحۡوِيلاً (٥٦)

Say: Cry (ask) unto those whom below Him, yet they have no power to rid you neither of misfortune nor to change. (56)

The messengers are below him just like us, we cannot ask them to do anything for us, because they are not our owner! See:2-107

أَلَمۡ تَعۡلَمۡ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَهُ ۥ مُلۡكُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِ‌ۗ وَمَا لَڪُم مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ مِن وَلِىٍّ۬ وَلَا نَصِيرٍ (١٠٧) أَمۡ تُرِيدُونَ أَن تَسۡـَٔلُواْ رَسُولَكُمۡ كَمَا سُٮِٕلَ مُوسَىٰ مِن قَبۡلُ‌ۗ وَمَن يَتَبَدَّلِ ٱلۡڪُفۡرَ بِٱلۡإِيمَـٰنِ فَقَدۡ ضَلَّ سَوَآءَ ٱلسَّبِيلِ (١٠٨)

Knowest thou not that it is Allah unto Whom belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth; and ye have not, beside Allah, any friend or helper? (107) Or would ye ask your messenger as Moses was asked aforetime? He who chooseth disbelief instead of faith, verily he hath gone astray from a plain road. (108)

وَٱلَّذِينَ تَدۡعُونَ مِن دُونِهِۦ لَا يَسۡتَطِيعُونَ نَصۡرَڪُمۡ وَلَآ أَنفُسَہُمۡ يَنصُرُونَ (١٩٧)

They on whom ye call beside Him have no power to help you, nor can they help you, nor can they help themselves. (197)

قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا بَشَرٌ مِّثْلُكُمْ يُوحَى إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ فَمَن كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَاء رَبِّهِ فَلْيَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا يُشْرِكْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا ﴿۱۱۰

following the prophets means following the created human.

Not at all. God again continually says that the prophets should be followed, have you not read Quran carefully:

Quran (3:31-32)

(31) Say: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
(32) Say: Obey Allah and the Messenger But if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.
قُلۡ إِن كُنتُمۡ تُحِبُّونَ ٱللَّهَ فَٱتَّبِعُونِى يُحۡبِبۡكُمُ ٱللَّهُ وَيَغۡفِرۡ لَكُمۡ ذُنُوبَكُمۡ‌ۗ وَٱللَّهُ غَفُورٌ۬ رَّحِيمٌ۬ (٣١) قُلۡ أَطِيعُواْ ٱللَّهَ وَٱلرَّسُولَ‌ۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوۡاْ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ ٱلۡكَـٰفِرِينَ (٣٢)

It is not following him, this is Obey from his commands which are words of Allah. Quran 3-143

وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ۬ قَدۡ خَلَتۡ مِن قَبۡلِهِ ٱلرُّسُلُ‌ۚ أَفَإِيْن مَّاتَ أَوۡ قُتِلَ ٱنقَلَبۡتُمۡ عَلَىٰٓ أَعۡقَـٰبِكُمۡ‌ۚ وَمَن يَنقَلِبۡ عَلَىٰ عَقِبَيۡهِ فَلَن يَضُرَّ ٱللَّهَ شَيۡـًٔ۬ا‌ۗ وَسَيَجۡزِى ٱللَّهُ ٱلشَّـٰڪِرِينَ (١٤٤)  

Muhammad is but a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) have passed away before him. Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels? He who turneth back on doth no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful. (144)

Means following the messenger, if is different from following the Lord, will be up to the death of that messenger! Yes?! The reason is here: 3-79

مَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُؤۡتِيَهُ ٱللَّهُ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبَ وَٱلۡحُكۡمَ وَٱلنُّبُوَّةَ ثُمَّ يَقُولَ لِلنَّاسِ كُونُواْ عِبَادً۬ا لِّى مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَلَـٰكِن كُونُواْ رَبَّـٰنِيِّـۧنَ بِمَا كُنتُمۡ تُعَلِّمُونَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبَ وَبِمَا كُنتُمۡ تَدۡرُسُونَ (٧٩)

It is not (possible) for any human being unto whom Allah had given the Scripture and wisdom and the prophethood that he should afterwards have said unto mankind: Be servants of me instead of Allah; but (what he said was): Be ye faithful servants of the Lord by virtue of your constant teaching of the Scripture and of your constant study thereof. (79)

On the other hand you want follow someone who does not know anything about the invisible world and cannot does anything even for himself?!! And you want him do something for you?!! Up to you , but he say himself something else : 7-188

قُل لَّآ أَمۡلِكُ لِنَفۡسِى نَفۡعً۬ا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَآءَ ٱللَّهُ‌ۚ وَلَوۡ كُنتُ أَعۡلَمُ ٱلۡغَيۡبَ لَٱسۡتَڪۡثَرۡتُ مِنَ ٱلۡخَيۡرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِىَ ٱلسُّوٓءُ‌ۚ إِنۡ أَنَا۟ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ۬ وَبَشِيرٌ۬ لِّقَوۡمٍ۬ يُؤۡمِنُونَ (١٨٨)

Say: For myself I have no power to benefit, nor power to hurt, save that which Allah willeth. Had I knowledge of the Unseen, I should have abundance of wealth, and adversity would not touch me. I am but a warner, and a bearer of good tidings unto folk who believe. (188)

...........Quran reveal for us a mistake of Muhammad( that for him is completely as a sin!)

Unfortunately, you are misinterpreting Quran (66:1). First of all, this is not a sin. The prophet already had the complete free will (from God) to whether act to a Hallal in his personal and private life or not. Accordingly he decided to ban a Hallal thing in his private life to satisfy one or more of his wives. Secondly, as soon as God told him not to do so the prophet broke the ban and therfore, he followed God in both cases. Not a sin nor even a moment of disobeying happened for the prophet.

A sin for a prophet is not as a sin for other people. Because he is blessed and is walking with God, then he has to do every thing to make God happy .

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلنَّبِىُّ لِمَ تُحَرِّمُ مَآ أَحَلَّ ٱللَّهُ لَكَ‌ۖ تَبۡتَغِى مَرۡضَاتَ أَزۡوَٲجِكَ‌ۚ وَٱللَّهُ غَفُورٌ۬ رَّحِيمٌ۬ (١

O Prophet! Why bannest thou that which Allah hath made lawful for thee, seeking to please thy wives? And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (1)

Muhammad is not a sinner any more. But these 2 acts are his sins:

1-    bannest that which Allah had made lawful

2-    seeking to please of human , not please of God

This is the message of Quran in the first verse of this chapter that Muhammad without God, is a simple sinner human, he will do mistake every time he forget to please God instead of human, he will do the same mistakes as me do and you do.

Then lets don`t look at him just like a supper human that was cleansed from the first (!!!) and on the other hand, don`t forget his friendship with God and the mission that he had from him and how he did that as well as he could do.

Date Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:58pm

Salams,Pati.You said "From my side, God is Catholic, I believe so. From your side, God is Muslim, you believe so. Where is the problem here?The problem here is that no one claims God is Muslim or Catholic thats rediculous,I'll give you the benefit of doubt that this is a misprint.

Date Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:06pm

Salams,Pati.You said "From my side, God is Catholic, I believe so. From your side, God is Muslim, you believe so. Where is the problem here?The problem here is that no one claims God is Muslim or Catholic thats rediculous,I'll give you the benefit of doubt that this is a misprint.
Salams Akhe,

Sorry, but there was no misprint in my post.

I really don't know how to explain you what I want to say, but I think it's easier than what you are understanding.

You believe in Quran as your Holly Book, while for me it's the Bible the good one (no need to reject others, just to accept the own). I pray on my knees with my hands together and my head looking down, with my eyes closed just thinking about God, while you pray in different way. I believe in Jesus word, while you believe in Muhammad's word.

So... even if the end of our believes is the same, something I am not rejecting, we have different ways to see, to believe, to practice, to show...

Did I explain myself in right way now?

Really, if you cannot understand me, I think I will post the next answer in Spanish (mother language Wink).

Regards
Patricia

-------------

Date Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:10pm
Pati again as we discussed earlier, with you having deep knowlegde of Islam right? your knowledge will tell you that there is ONLY ONE GOD not MUSLIM GOD or CATHOLIC GOD.This thinking is not knowledge it's nonsense! Here's what the Qur'an says:Search For: 3:64-3:71 - -

قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْاْ إِلَى كَلَمَةٍ سَوَاء بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلاَّ نَعْبُدَ إِلاَّ اللّهَ وَلاَ نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَلاَ يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضاً أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَقُولُواْ اشْهَدُواْ بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ (3:64)

Qul ya ahla alkitabi taAAalaw ila kalimatin sawain baynana wabaynakum alla naAAbuda illa Allaha wala nushrika bihi shayan wala yattakhitha baAAduna baAAdan arbaban min dooni Allahi fain tawallaw faqooloo ishhadoo bianna muslimoona

[Allah:associate no partners with Him] [Allah:worship Him (alone)] [Muslims] [People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:64 (Y. Ali) Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تُحَآجُّونَ فِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمَا أُنزِلَتِ التَّورَاةُ وَالإنجِيلُ إِلاَّ مِن بَعْدِهِ أَفَلاَ تَعْقِلُونَ (3:65)

Ya ahla alkitabi lima tuhajjoona fee ibraheema wama onzilati alttawratu waalinjeelu illa min baAAdihi afala taAAqiloona

[Abraham:religion of] [Gospel] [People of the Book:relationship to Muslims] [Tawrah (the Law)]

# 3:65 (Y. Ali) Ye People of the Book! Why dispute ye about Abraham, when the Law and the Gospel Were not revealed Till after him? Have ye no understanding?

هَاأَنتُمْ هَؤُلاء حَاجَجْتُمْ فِيمَا لَكُم بِهِ عِلمٌ فَلِمَ تُحَآجُّونَ فِيمَا لَيْسَ لَكُم بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَاللّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (3:66)

Haantum haolai hajajtum feema lakum bihi AAilmun falima tuhajjoona feema laysa lakum bihi AAilmun waAllahu yaAAlamu waantum la taAAlamoona

[Abraham:religion of] [Allah's knowledge] [People of the Book:differed among themselves] [People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:66 (Y. Ali) Ah! Ye are those who fell to disputing (Even) in matters of which ye had some knowledge! but why dispute ye in matters of which ye have no knowledge? It is Allah Who knows, and ye who know not!

مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيًّا وَلاَ نَصْرَانِيًّا وَلَكِن كَانَ حَنِيفًا مُّسْلِمًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (3:67)

Ma kana ibraheemu yahoodiyyan wala nasraniyyan walakin kana haneefan musliman wama kana mina almushrikeena

[Abraham:Haniif the true in faith] [Abraham:not Jew nor Christian] [Abraham:religion of] [People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:67 (Y. Ali) Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.

إِنَّ أَوْلَى النَّاسِ بِإِبْرَاهِيمَ لَلَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوهُ وَهَـذَا النَّبِيُّ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَاللّهُ وَلِيُّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (3:68)

Inna awla alnnasi biibraheema lallatheena ittabaAAoohu wahatha alnnabiyyu waallatheena amanoo waAllahu waliyyu almumineena

[Abraham:religion of] [Allah's attributes:Protector] [Allah's friendship (to the believers)] [Muhammad:nearest of kin to Abraham] [People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:68 (Y. Ali) Without doubt, among men, the nearest of kin to Abraham, are those who follow him, as are also this Messenger and those who believe: And Allah is the Protector of those who have faith.

وَدَّت طَّآئِفَةٌ مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ لَوْ يُضِلُّونَكُمْ وَمَا يُضِلُّونَ إِلاَّ أَنفُسَهُمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ (3:69)

Waddat taifatun min ahli alkitabi law yudilloonakum wama yudilloona illa anfusahum wama yashAAuroona

[People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:69 (Y. Ali) It is the wish of a section of the People of the Book to lead you astray. But they shall lead astray (Not you), but themselves, and they do not perceive!

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِآيَاتِ اللّهِ وَأَنتُمْ تَشْهَدُونَ (3:70)

Ya ahla alkitabi lima takfuroona biayati Allahi waantum tashhadoona

[Allah's attributes:Protector] [People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:70 (Y. Ali) Ye People of the Book! Why reject ye the Signs of Allah, of which ye are (Yourselves) witnesses?

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تَلْبِسُونَ الْحَقَّ بِالْبَاطِلِ وَتَكْتُمُونَ الْحَقَّ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ (3:71)

Ya ahla alkitabi lima talbisoona alhaqqa bialbatili wataktumoona alhaqqa waantum taAAlamoona

[People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:71 (Y. Ali) Ye People of the Book! Why do ye clothe Truth with falsehood, and conceal the Truth, while ye have knowledge?

Can you show me where in the bible does it say Catholic God?

Date Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:34pm
As Salamu Alaikum,Hasan. Ameen.

Date Posted: 17 September 2009 at 5:49am

salam to all:

sorry,sister Patti,we muslims follow jesus more than you as a christian do,read the following(in english,not Spanish nor arabic!!)Smile

Sister Patti says:

<You believe in Quran as your Holly Book, while for me it's the Bible the good one (no need to reject others, just to accept the own).>

My comment:There are matters in this life that need sharp decisions,accepting the Bible means REJECTING the Quran,No Grey zones here,sister, because quran says that the bible contains man-madechanges & is no more the word of God
in the contrary,Quran says that Mohammad is God's prophet,so disbelieving in Quran is rejecting Mohammad(=claiming he's a Liar),again,no grey zones in the Religiuon matters

Patti says:
<I pray on my knees with my hands together and my head looking down, . >
My comment:
I'll show you  the way of praying as practised by prophet jesus himself,as mentioned in your Bible:
http://www.biblestudytools.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?word=mt+26:39&version=niv&st=1&sd=1&new=1&showtools=1 - Mt 26:39  
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

now look at the picture of muslim making prayer:

http://mostaqbalna.jeeran.com/%D8%B3%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF.jpg - http://mostaqbalna.jeeran.com/%D8%B3%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF.jpg

which way do you think is exactly Jesus' way of prayer,your way(as you described) or muslims' way(as in the photo,falling with face to the ground)??

Patti says:
with my eyes closed just thinking about God, while you pray in different way
My comment:which God do you think about while praying,sister Patti?surely it's the picture of Jesus,not the father,nor the holy spirit!the human face of Jesus comes to your Mind,you're worshipping a human being,while Jesus Himself used to pray to HIS OWN GOD,Allah,Creator of Everything,same as Muslims do,no human faces came up to his mind while praying,sister Patti,I mean,we ask God while praying,same as jesus used to ask Him,while you,patti as a christian,are asking Jesus,not God,you worship jesus,instead of following him!!
remember that jesus said one day:
http://www.biblestudytools.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?word=mt+10:24&version=niv&st=1&sd=1&new=1&showtools=1 - Mt 10:24  
"A student is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master

http://www.biblestudytools.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?word=mr+10:18&version=niv&st=1&sd=1&new=1&showtools=1 - Mr 10:18 - http://www.biblestudytools.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?passage=mr+10:18&version=niv&context=1&showtools=1 -  
"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone

Patti said:

<I believe in Jesus word, while you believe in Muhammad's word.
So... even if the end of our believes is the same, something I am not rejecting, we have different ways to see, to believe, to practice, to show...>

My comment:
you believe in what the Bible says,not in jesus' words,Trinity is something And ONENESS of God is something contradicting it, 3 can never equal One & One Can never equal 3,Working Hard in the wrong way is your fault & it's your respopnsibility to check that you're working in the right way,for e.g:
Working for a different employer(Master) never gives you the excuse to ask salary at the end of the day from your original Master!!

Studying hard in the Faculty of business administartion never gives you the excuse to go to the faculty of Medicine asking for a Doctor's license!!

Regards ,sister Patti

Date Posted: 17 September 2009 at 3:49pm
Dear Pati,
your wrote something that was innocent and I must repsond to that:
"From my side, God is Catholic, I believe so. From your side, God is Muslim, you believe so."
Do you have any quote to back that up or its just your mind that speaks those words?
No, we Muslims don't believe as you thought of God being a Muslim. God is not a Jew, a Catholic, a Christian, a Mormon, a Hindu nor a Muslim. Those and many more are trade marks for humans, the Created ones.
And a Muslim is one who follows the teachings of Islam, which means submission to the Will of God. Thus Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus, and Mohammed (pbut) all were in absolute submission to the same and Only God, and thus they were Muslims.
And that's what they all taught, to bring their people to submission of their Creator Only and none else. 
So, again, God is not in submission to anyone to be from a religion, its nieve, just like to think that God is a tall and white man of European decent, or that God comes on earth in form of His creatures, i.e. a man, an elephant, a monkey etc. Those are mare thoughts of human mind, which has of course, limits!

Take care,
Hasan

-------------

Date Posted: 17 September 2009 at 3:56pm

I believe in Jesus word, while you believe in Muhammad's word.

And they both(As)(SAW) spoke Allah's(God)word.And they both(As)(SAW)submited to Allah's(God)will.   

Date Posted: 22 September 2009 at 8:41am

Moses

If the messengers are better than me, it�s because God gave them something that did not give to me as well, not because of the difference in humanity.

I did not claim that it is because of difference in humanity.

they are not who that help us, they are as weak as others, but God make them full of power from himself.

In verses 17:56 � 2:107 and 197, that use the Arabic word �Men Doonehi� a misunderstanding has been occurred. �Men Doonehi� does not mean �anything that is not God� it means �anything that is not from God�s side�. The prophets are from God�s side. The prophets are not �Men Doone Allah� they are �Men Ghebale Allah� (sent by Allah and from His side and confirmed and helped by Him).

But about the verse 110, we do not worship the prophet nor do we consider any participation for the prophet or anything else when we worship. This does not have anything to do with following the prophet which is God�s command.

Muhammad is but a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) have passed away before him. Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels? He who turneth back on doth no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful. (144)

Means following the messenger, if is different from following the Lord, will be up to the death of that messenger! Yes?! The reason is here

This verse (144) is exactly one of the reasons proving that following the prophet should not be ended by his death. Allah warns people to avoid forgetting everything and coming back to the ignorance after the death of the prophet.

On the other hand you want follow someone who does not know anything about the invisible world and cannot does anything even for himself?!! And you want him do something for you?!! Up to you , but he say himself something else : 7-188

Unfortunately this verse is also misunderstood. Here the prophet says and emphasizes that he has nothing (like knowledge of the Unseen) except what Allah gives to him. It is true. Nobody and no created being would have anything originally from themselves. If the prophets show any kind of miracles, it is what God gives them (and by His permission) rather than what they can generate from themselves without God.  The proof on the knowledge of unseen is here, please read the following verses carefully and do not judge too fast when you read one verse of Quran:

Quran (72:26-27)

The Knower of the unseen! so He does not reveal His secrets to any. Except to him whom He chooses as a messenger; for surely He makes a guard from angels to march before him and after him

Quran (3:44)

This is of the announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you And you were not with them when they cast their pens) to decide (which of them should have Marium in his charge, and you were not with them when they contended one with another

bannest that which Allah had made lawful

He did not ban it for people. He did it in his private life while he had personal freedom to decide (not disobeying God). Meanwhile, this also shows that every single behavior of the prophet even in his personal life is guaranteed confirmed or changed by God's will.

seeking to please of human , not please of God

First, seeking to please a human does not necessarily contradict pleasing God. Second, as soon as it was revealed to the prophet that God does not will such a ban the prophet broke it as he was the most submitted to God. Nothing negative about the prophet can be proved from these verses.

But let me tell you one thing that can be proved from these verses. If you pay attention to the rest of this story in Quran the verses again prove that the prophet had the knowledge of Unseen.

Quran (66:3)

And when the prophet secretly communicated a piece of information to one of his wives, but when she informed others of it, and Allah made him to know it, he made known part of it and avoided part So when he informed her of it, she said: Who informed you of this? He said: The Knowing, the Aware, informed me.                

Then lets don`t look at him just like a supper human that was cleansed from the first (!!!)

He was cleansed from the first. And this fact makes him not a supper human but the best and the most complete example in his behavior to others and submission to God. 

Date Posted: 22 September 2009 at 8:53am
Salams Myahya,good job!

Date Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:31am

Quote originaly by myahya:

Moses

If the messengers are better than me, it�s because God gave them something that did not give to me as well, not because of the difference in humanity.

I did not claim that it is because of difference in humanity.

Then you would know that God can give you something better for yourself. Because Quran says :( 16-2)

يُنَزِّلُ الْمَلآئِكَةَ بِالْرُّوحِ مِنْ أَمْرِهِ عَلَى مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ أَنْ أَنذِرُواْ أَنَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنَاْ فَاتَّقُونِ ﴿۲

he sends down the angels with the Spirit by his command to those of his worshipers whom he wishes, (saying:) 'warn, there is no god except me, therefore fear me. '

What is better than this good news? He says he can do it and he will do it if he wishes himself. Means for revealing the angels by the Holy Spirit for each worshiper of God, there is only one thing needed: God`s will. If you believe in God, it`s enough , you don`t need to believe in yourself!

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ لَوْلاَ يُكَلِّمُنَا اللّهُ أَوْ تَأْتِينَا آيَةٌ كَذَلِكَ قَالَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِم مِّثْلَ قَوْلِهِمْ تَشَابَهَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ قَدْ بَيَّنَّا الآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ﴿۱۱۸

and those who have no knowledge say: why doth not allah speak unto us, or some sign come unto us? even thus, as they now speak, spake those (who were) before them. their hearts are all alike. we have made clear the revelations (by spiritual talking=BAEIANA) for people who are sure.(2-118)

Again as you see he is capable to talk in their hearts to everybody who is sure

they are not who that help us, they are as weak as others, but God make them full of power from himself.

In verses 17:56 � 2:107 and 197, that use the Arabic word �Men Doonehi� a misunderstanding has been occurred. �Men Doonehi� does not mean �anything that is not God� it means �anything that is not from God�s side�. The prophets are from God�s side. The prophets are not �Men Doone Allah� they are �Men Ghebale Allah� (sent by Allah and from His side and confirmed and helped by Him).

All of us should be aware of changing the meanings of words in translation of Quran.

Meaning of words are not �understanding�(mine or popular!) from a word. The first condition for use of Quran is to be faitful to the words . then let`s see what is the meaning of word:

ش http://www.parsquran.com/data/show.php?quantity=%20دون&lang=far&sura=11&ayat=13&user=far - 1- سوره: 11 , آیه: 13

أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ قُلْ فَأْتُواْ بِعَشْرِ سُوَرٍ مِّثْلِهِ مُفْتَرَيَاتٍ وَادْعُواْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

ش http://www.parsquran.com/data/show.php?quantity=%20دون&lang=far&sura=2&ayat=23&user=far - 2- سوره: 2 , آیه: 23

وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَى عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُواْ بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُواْ شُهَدَاءكُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

ش http://www.parsquran.com/data/show.php?quantity=%20دون&lang=far&sura=9&ayat=16&user=far - 3- سوره: 9 , آیه: 16

أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تُتْرَكُواْ وَلَمَّا يَعْلَمِ اللّهُ الَّذِينَ جَاهَدُواْ مِنكُمْ وَلَمْ يَتَّخِذُواْ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ وَلاَ رَسُولِهِ وَلاَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلِيجَةً وَاللّهُ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ

ش http://www.parsquran.com/data/show.php?quantity=%20دون&lang=far&sura=10&ayat=18&user=far - 4- سوره: 10 , آیه: 18

وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ مَا لاَ يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلاَ يَنفَعُهُمْ وَيَقُولُونَ هَؤُلاء شُفَعَاؤُنَا عِندَ اللّهِ قُلْ أَتُنَبِّئُونَ اللّهَ بِمَا لاَ يَعْلَمُ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلاَ فِي الأَرْضِ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

Now, please put your suggestion meaning for the word مِن دُونِ   and then you will see yourself!  Do you need more examples?!  If it`s not clear , it�s easy to explain more.

But about the verse 110, we do not worship the prophet nor do we consider any participation for the prophet or anything else when we worship. This does not have anything to do with following the prophet which is God�s command.

Considering the first and the last words of this verse, reveal for us that there where something and Quran does not say anything without special reason, isn`t it?!

At the first: say I am just a human like you �and �at the last is the reason: �don`t worship someone beside your God �, obviously there are people who do this and the message is for them, hopefully you are not among them.

Means following the messenger, if is different from following the Lord, will be up to the death of that messenger! Yes?! The reason is here

This verse (144) is exactly one of the reasons proving that following the prophet should not be ended by his death. Allah warns people to avoid forgetting everything and coming back to the ignorance after the death of the prophet.

Don`t need any arguing about the message of this verse, I confirm the message by another verses which explain that for us for free! See:(2-108&109)

أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللّهَ لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلاَ نَصِيرٍ ﴿۱۰۷أَمْ تُرِيدُونَ أَن تَسْأَلُواْ رَسُولَكُمْ كَمَا سُئِلَ مُوسَى مِن قَبْلُ وَمَن يَتَبَدَّلِ الْكُفْرَ بِالإِيمَانِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَاء السَّبِيلِ ﴿۱۰۸

do you not know that it is to allah that the kingdom of the heavens and the earth belong, and that there is none, other than him, to protect or help you! would you rather demand of your messenger that which was once demanded of moses! he who exchanges belief for disbelief has surely strayed from the right path.

And the verse 144 says: Muhammad is but a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) have passed away before him. Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels? He who turneth back on doth no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful. (144)

It`s clear completely. These verses are telling one message to us, what is this message?

Unfortunately this verse is also misunderstood. Here the prophet says and emphasizes that he has nothing (like knowledge of the Unseen) except what Allah gives to him. It is true. Nobody and no created being would have anything originally from themselves. If the prophets show any kind of miracles, it is what God gives them (and by His permission) rather than what they can generate from themselves without God.  The proof on the knowledge of unseen is here, please read the following verses carefully and do not judge too fast when you read one verse of Quran:

Very good , that sounds we are agree in this point, I said �he� means a human , cannot lead anybody even himself toward the heaven, but �his message� is different !

Quran (72:26-27)

The Knower of the unseen! so He does not reveal His secrets to any. Except to him whom He chooses as a messenger; for surely He makes a guard from angels to march before him and after him

Yes , all right, then let`s look through the previous verses as well:

say: 'i supplicate only to my lord and i do not associate any with him. ' (۲۰)

قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَدْعُو رَبِّي وَلَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ أَحَدًا ﴿۲۰

say: 'indeed, i possess no power over you, either for harm or for guidance. ' (۲۱)

قُلْ إِنِّي لَا أَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلَا رَشَدًا ﴿۲۱﴾

say: 'none shall protect me from allah, and other than him, i will find no refuge, (۲۲)

قُلْ إِنِّي لَن يُجِيرَنِي مِنَ اللَّهِ أَحَدٌ وَلَنْ أَجِدَ مِن دُونِهِ مُلْتَحَدًا ﴿۲۲﴾

except a deliverance from allah and his messages. he who disobeys allah and his messenger, for him is the fire of gehenna, which he will be in for ever. (۲۳)

إِلَّا بَلَاغًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِسَالَاتِهِ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَإِنَّ لَهُ نَارَ جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ﴿۲۳﴾

when they see that which they were promised they shall know who is weaker in helpers and fewer in numbers. (۲۴)

حَتَّى إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ فَسَيَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ أَضْعَفُ نَاصِرًا وَأَقَلُّ عَدَدًا ﴿۲۴﴾

say: 'i do not know whether that which you are promised is near, or whether my lord will set for it a time. (۲۵)

قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَبِّي أَمَدًا ﴿۲۵﴾

Beautiful!! Isn`t it?!! Who can make himself such a humble in compare and in presence of his God?!! Look it again: 'indeed, i possess no power over you, either for harm or for guidance. ' (۲۱), can you hear his voice?!! Muhammad is telling us as if he is here yet! And this is only because the words are not from human. Do you know �.He is talking to you as well! This is the messenger of God and is talking to everybody who loves God and respects his messengers.

he is the knower of the unseen and does not disclose his unseen to anyone, (۲۶)

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَى غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا ﴿۲۶

except only to a messenger that he has chosen, and he sends guardians before him and behind him, (۲۷)

إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَى مِن رَّسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا ﴿۲۷

Then if God reveal something to his messengers, they have the duty of recording faithfully and send them to some of determined people (not all of people any more).

As you see in these verses, God does not say that you cannot tell something to special people from God, does he?! Then messages can be sent to everybody which God had chosen, only secrets for special people which he chose them himself, for special target, which is sort of fighting with Satan.

Quran (3:44)

this is from the news of the unseen. we reveal it to you (prophet muhammad). you were not present when they cast their quills to see which of them should look after mary, nor were you present when they were disputing.

Or:

This is of the announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you And you were not with them when they cast their pens) to decide (which of them should have Marium in his charge, and you were not with them when they contended one with another

In this verse Quran tell us that Muhammad has the knowledge of unseen world?!! Or this is talking about one, or some , special news which God is telling him?

Is this that you say making him different from other believers?!!

In some previous verses you can see that he told us �I possess no power over you, either for harm or for guidance. How many times he should tell us that he cannot be our guidance then you take of your hand from him?!!!! Keep the robe of God not his messenger, ok?!

When somebody says:'I supplicate only to my lord and I do not associate any with him� when he is in the mosque of God (in previous verses of this chapter) , I promise to you he definitely has not never talk about himself during his pray(just like you do it )!

mosques belong to allah, so do not call to anyone else, other than allah. (۱۸)

وَأَنَّ الْمَسَاجِدَ لِلَّهِ فَلَا تَدْعُوا مَعَ اللَّهِ أَحَدًا ﴿۱۸

And in the last day, may the first protest to you, would be Muhammad himself! Because you know the verse 18 and 20 of chapter 72 of Quran , and you continue to worship him during your daily pray , during your whispers with God, during your daily activities, when call someone for help in your heart, and during all of your times in mosques and call him as your hero, and after all of these , you say you are not worshiping him!!!!

bannest that which Allah had made lawful

He did not ban it for people�.

And God did not protest to him because he bans something for people!! Quran says: why you change the commandment of God (for yourself not the others!) look delicately, Muhammad changes something without permission of God, and only for seeking the pleasant of his wives.

This is a sort of confess of Muhammad, and you don`t let him to do this?!!!

He did it in his private life while he had personal freedom to decide (not disobeying God).

To decide changing the law?!!!! Even for him?!and what you call this if it�s not disobeying God?!!!

seeking to please of human , not please of God

First, seeking to please a human does not necessarily contradict pleasing God.

Then you say God was pleased with him in these verses?!! Then why he ask his prophet if he is pleased?!!!

Second, as soon as it was revealed to the prophet that God does not will such a ban the prophet broke it as he was the most submitted to God. Nothing negative about the prophet can be proved from these verses.

Yes, and this is his repenting from his sin and God accepted and cleansed him again for his mission.  Thanks for explanation, realy good job.

Date Posted: 29 September 2009 at 7:01am
Moses

Quran (16:2) he sends down the angels with the Spirit by his command to those of his worshipers whom he wishes, (saying:) 'warn, there is no god except me, therefore fear me. '

What is better than this good news? He says he can do it and he will do it if he wishes himself. Means for revealing the angels by the Holy Spirit for each worshiper of God, there is only one thing needed: God`s will. If you believe in God, it`s enough , you don`t need to believe in yourself!

This verse does not disprove following the prophet. It proves, however, that the prophets were supported by angels and the spirit.

Quran (2:118) and those who have no knowledge say: why doth not allah speak unto us, or some sign come unto us? even thus, as they now speak, spake those (who were) before them. their hearts are all alike. we have made clear the revelations (by spiritual talking=BAEIANA) for people who are sure. Again as you see he is capable to talk in their hearts to everybody who is sure

The meaning of this verse is exactly in opposite direction if what you want to say. This English translation has problem. �Bayyene� generally means any clear sign. The verse is saying that: Although �Bayyene�  (very clear Signs like miracles) are made for people (who become sure),  but those who have no knowledge say :" Why does Allah not speak to us? or why does any sign not come to us (directly)?" this is same as what the people said before (people of other prophets). Their hearts are alike.

Now, please put your suggestion meaning for the word مِن دُونِ   and then you will see yourself!  Do you need more examples?!  If it`s not clear , it�s easy to explain more.

First of all, Quran (11:13) and (2:23) places what is revealed to the prophet in opposite category of Men Doone Allah. Then it asks people (who deny them or are not sure about them) to bring the same with help or witness which is not from Allah, if they can. Where does it show or prove that �following the prophet� is Men Doonellah?!!!

Interesting is that Quran (9:16) also confirms and emphasizes what I am saying. It confirms that �following the prophet� does not fall in the meaning of Men Doone Allah. Let us see the translation:  �Do you think that you would be left to yourself while Allah does not know those among you who strive and take none for friends and protectors except Allah, His Messenger, and the Believers? And Allah is well-acquainted with all (that ye do).

Quran (10:18) is again talking about worshiping not about following. Therefore, if one worships a prophet (or anything who is not God), then such an act is Men Doone Allah.

At the first: say I am just a human like you �and �at the last is the reason: �don`t worship someone beside your God �, obviously there are people who do this and the message is for them, hopefully you are not among them.

There might be people who have done so or have such a tendency. Where did I talk about worshiping the prophet?!! The act of �worshiping a prophet� is Men Doonellah but the act of �following the prophet� is Men Ghebalellah (from God and God�s command, opposite of Men Doonellah). No prophet has told people to worship them, even Isa Massih (as).

Don`t need any arguing about the message of this verse, I confirm the message by another verses which explain that for us for free! See:(2-108&109)

Quran (2:108 and 109) is again for people who do not �follow� the prophet. It is obvious because people started to ask the prophet to bring different things for them in a way that they simply prefer more. Such an asking was the same as what the people of Moses (as) asked him to do. You can review the verses where Quran explains what people asked Moses (as) to do which were against the will of God.

What does it have to do with �following� the prophet? Furthermore, are you saying that the above asking refers to any kind of asking? What if a human came to the prophet asking for a guidance towards God? Can you show that such an asking falls in the meaning of Quran(2:109) ?!

Very good , that sounds we are agree in this point, I said �he� means a human , cannot lead anybody even himself toward the heaven, but �his message� is different !

I did not say that the prophet�s body would lead people to heaven. Follow his message then, and do not try to depart between believers and him regarding loving him, following him and obeying him included in his message.

Yes , all right, then let`s look through the previous verses as well

Thank you for bringing Quran (72:20-27). These verses are supporting the claim of following the prophet. Particularly Quran (72:22-23).These two verses clearly sum up our discussion regarding Men Doonellah and obeying the prophet. Please read them again:

Quran (72:22-23) Say:" No one can deliver me from Allah, nor should I find refuge except in Him unless a deliverance from Allah and His Messages. Anyone who disobeys Allah and His Messenger, for them is Hell: they shall dwell therein for ever."

Beautiful!! Isn`t it?!! Who can make himself such a humble in compare and in presence of his God?!! Look it again: 'indeed, i possess no power over you, either for harm or for guidance. ' (۲۱), can you hear his voice?!!

I have said in my last post that POSSISSION belongs to Allah. No need to repeat myself. Yes, I am hearing his voice which again confirms that whatever he proposes to us (for guidance) is not originated from himself but from Allah.

In this verse Quran tell us that Muhammad has the knowledge of unseen world?!! Or this is talking about one, or some, special news which God is telling him?

This proves that the prophet has the knowledge of any news of unseen world that God wills and whenever God wills.

And in the last day, may the first protest to you, would be Muhammad himself! Because you know the verse 18 and 20 of chapter 72 of Quran , and you continue to worship him during your daily pray , during your whispers with God, during your daily activities, when call someone for help in your heart, and during all of your times in mosques and call him as your hero, and after all of these , you say you are not worshiping him!!!!

I love the prophet and I follow him and obey him (ensha allah) through his messages, behavior and commands as I believe this is the best way God has set for us to be guided, alhamdolellah. So far I have presented my reasons. You accuse me of worshiping the prophet while I have not done or said so and Allah knows the heats better than anyone.

Quran says: why you change the commandment of God (for yourself not the others!) look delicately, Muhammad changes something without permission of God, and only for seeking the pleasant of his wives. To decide changing the law?!!!! Even for him?!and what you call this if it�s not disobeying God?!!!

Do not add something to Quran please. Quran does not say so. Was there a previous-made commandment to the prophet that the prophet disobeyed? Can it be proved from this verse of Quran? No. Quran (66:1) only shows that the prophet had decided to ban something and God willed it to be changed. This does not prove that the prophet knew this will of God and disobeyed.

Then you say God was pleased with him in these verses?!! Then why he ask his prophet if he is pleased?!!!

I did not say so. I stated that you can not simply generalize everything and come up with conclusion. Seeking to please a human being does not GENERALLY and NECESSARILY contradict pleasing God. Therefore, you can not conclude that the prophet must have known that he would not please God if he decided to please his wives.

Yes, and this is his repenting from his sin and God accepted and cleansed him again for his mission.  Thanks for explanation, realy good job.

By definition, since no disobeying is proved for prophet, neither repenting nor a sin can be proposed.

Thank you. 

Date Posted: 29 September 2009 at 8:51am

[QUOTE=myahya]

��.
This verse does not disprove following the prophet. It proves, however, that the prophets were supported by angels and the spirit.

If following the prophet is following God, why we should talk about the prophet, we can stick to words of God. And if there are differences, means we should not follow that because is not following God.

Quran (2:118) and those who have no knowledge say: why doth not allah speak unto us, or some sign come unto us? even thus, as they now speak, spake those (who were) before them. their hearts are all alike. we have made clear the revelations (by spiritual talking=BAEIANA) for people who are sure. Again as you see he is capable to talk in their hearts to everybody who is sure

The meaning of this verse is exactly in opposite direction if what you want to say. This English translation has problem. �Bayyene� generally means any clear sign. The verse is saying that: Although �Bayyene�  (very clear Signs like miracles) are made for people (who become sure),  but those who have no knowledge say :" Why does Allah not speak to us? or why does any sign not come to us (directly)?" this is same as what the people said before (people of other prophets). Their hearts are alike.

Bayyeneh means revelation. Means making bright something for someone in any way, then we can`t create boundaries for the meaning and limit it to miracles by a definition based on human mind.

Now, please put your suggestion meaning for the word
مِن دُونِ
   and then you will see yourself!  Do you need more examples?!  If it`s not clear , it�s easy to explain more.

First of all, Quran (11:13) and (2:23) places what is revealed to the prophet in opposite category of Men Doone Allah. Then it asks people (who deny them or are not sure about them) to bring the same with help or witness which is not from Allah, if they can. Where does it show or prove that �following the prophet� is Men Doonellah?!!!

What is revealed to the prophet is not in category of Men Doone Allah. But human , prophet or other leaders , are Men Doone Allah, because they are not creator, they can`t do anything with their own ability or knowledge. Everything is good in prophet is from God and everything is bad in prophet is from himself. (4-79)

مَّا أَصَابَكَ مِنْ حَسَنَةٍ فَمِنَ اللّهِ وَمَا أَصَابَكَ مِن سَيِّئَةٍ فَمِن نَّفْسِكَ وَأَرْسَلْنَاكَ لِلنَّاسِ رَسُولًا وَكَفَى بِاللّهِ شَهِيدًا ﴿۷۹

whatever good reaches you, it is from allah, and whatever evil reaches you, it is from yourself. we have sent you (prophet muhammad) as a messenger to humanity. allah is sufficient for a witness.

Interesting is that Quran (9:16) also confirms and emphasizes what I am saying. It confirms that �following the prophet� does not fall in the meaning of Men Doone Allah. Let us see the translation:  �Do you think that you would be left to yourself while Allah does not know those among you who strive and take none for friends and protectors except Allah, His Messenger, and the Believers? And Allah is well-acquainted with all (that ye do).

أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تُتْرَكُواْ وَلَمَّا يَعْلَمِ اللّهُ الَّذِينَ جَاهَدُواْ مِنكُمْ وَلَمْ يَتَّخِذُواْ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ وَلاَ رَسُولِهِ وَلاَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلِيجَةً وَاللّهُ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿۱۶

did you suppose that you would be left before allah has known those of you who fought and did not take a confidant other than allah, his messenger, and the believers? allah is aware of what you do.

Here Quran is talking about someone who fought for God, and did not take a confidant except God, his messenger, and his believers. Messenger is still Men Doone Allah, but taking him as a confidant is appropriate because he can save the secrets and help believers in the righteousness also the other believers are appropriate confidants. But if you tell us that this means messenger is not Men Doone Allah, then we should say �the believers� are not Men Doone Allah as well! Then who is Men Doone Allah?!!!

Why you escape from the meaning of this word?! And searching for witnesses from Quran to tell us that the meaning of this word is not the same as an Arabic word does?!

Quran (10:18) is again talking about worshiping not about following. Therefore, if one worships a prophet (or anything who is not God), then such an act is Men Doone Allah.

In some verses Quran says about worshiping somebody or something other than God and in some verses says about following somebody other than God.

But the Question is �why leaders try to tell people that they have to follow the prophet?� are they worry about following of words of God? Or they are worry about following of words of human which they try to use them for rule on other people?

God never say disobey prophet in what he said and somebody wrote them as Quran! Because Quran is not change able (as wrote in her) and you can use that up to the end. But God has not asked us to obey from anything had been written and which is from human (including stories which you believe in them) because they are change able.

There might be people who have done so or have such a tendency. Where did I talk about worshiping the prophet?!! The act of �worshiping a prophet� is Men Doonellah but the act of �following the prophet� is Men Ghebalellah (from God and God�s command, opposite of Men Doonellah). No prophet has told people to worship them, even Isa Massih (as).

Is this phrase �Men Ghebalellah� from Quran or somebody made it to complete the Quran?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God did not use this phrase in Quran, he used Men Doone Alllah instead, because the meaning was not as the phrase: Men Ghebaleallah!

Let me please do the rest of our post in another time, actually its 2 am and I am tired now.

God bless you

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:19am

Everyone,

Please follow the section and the forum guidelines and stick to the topic.

Peace

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Date Posted: 01 October 2009 at 6:53am

Originally posted by peacemaker peacemaker wrote:

Everyone,

Please follow the section and the forum guidelines and stick to the topic.

Peace

agree, but conversion from Islam , from my view is conversion from hadith, stories and every thing they write and say this is following your prophet! For this I should tell about following the prophet. But if its not related, I ask to transfer these posts to another topic please.

Date Posted: 01 October 2009 at 8:31am

Hi,

Quran (2:108 and 109) is again for people who do not �follow� the prophet. It is obvious because people started to ask the prophet to bring different things for them in a way that they simply prefer more. Such an asking was the same as what the people of Moses (as) asked him to do. You can review the verses where Quran explains what people asked Moses (as) to do which were against the will of God.

What does it have to do with �following� the prophet? Furthermore, are you saying that the above asking refers to any kind of asking? What if a human came to the prophet asking for a guidance towards God? Can you show that such an asking falls in the meaning of Quran(2:109) ?!

If some verses are especially for the same time and position in which they have revealed, they will be not useful anymore and this is against the holiness of Quran. Then these are useful every time and in every position if Quran is the words of God. If you make this verse limited in some positions and don`t accept that in other situations, you are not a completely believer in Quran.

Asking means �want� something from a human. People suppose to ask or want everything from their creator, not other created human, this is the message of these verses. Following the prophet if is not equal to following the Gods words, is mistake. And if that is following the words of God, it will not be more than words of God itself or less than that God told us in his words.

Guidance toward God can`t be split from words of God. The problem is, when somebody asks to guide, some of you talk to him behalf of the prophet and for this, you are teaching people your words not God words. As you see the problem is not prophet himself (he is a dear friend for God) the problem is following him in a time that he is not alive and can`t prevent us from the mistake in teaching or learning the words of God.

I did not say that the prophet�s body would lead people to heaven. Follow his message then, and do not try to depart between believers and him regarding loving him, following him and obeying him included in his message.

As I said, his message is not different from words of God. Using his words for personal and group`s benefits is possible, but using of words which he told and they wrote as the name of Quran is not change able. Believers suppose to be believers of God, not believers of prophet, as prophet said himself in the Quran and you say also that it`s truth.

���..

I love the prophet and I follow him and obey him (ensha allah) through his messages, behavior and commands as I believe this is the best way God has set for us to be guided, alhamdolellah. So far I have presented my reasons. You accuse me of worshiping the prophet while I have not done or said so and Allah knows the heats better than anyone.

Worshiping means love somebody as you love your creator (God) and talking about this love in yourself and to the other people. Then if you believe that Muhammad is holy , without any mistake and has powers of God with knowledge of unseen world , then you when you send blessings on prophet  you are really worshiping him, if you say �No� then send your blessings just like Quran says in 33-43

هُوَ الَّذِي يُصَلِّي عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَلَائِكَتُهُ لِيُخْرِجَكُم مِّنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ وَكَانَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَحِيمًا ﴿۴۳

He it is who sends his blessings on you, and (so do) his angels, that he may bring you forth out of utter darkness into the light; and he is merciful to the believers

Quran says: why you change the commandment of God (for yourself not the others!) look delicately, Muhammad changes something without permission of God, and only for seeking the pleasant of his wives. To decide changing the law?!!!! Even for him?!and what you call this if it�s not disobeying God?!!!

Do not add something to Quran please. Quran does not say so. Was there a previous-made commandment to the prophet that the prophet disobeyed? Can it be proved from this verse of Quran?

I did not add this chapter to Quran! This was the prophet himself! He told and somebody wrote that and we are now only reading them!

This is the same verse and 4 English translation, you can see yourself:

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ لِمَ تُحَرِّمُ مَا أَحَلَّ اللَّهُ لَكَ تَبْتَغِي مَرْضَاتَ أَزْوَاجِكَ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿۱

QARIB: o prophet, why do you forbid that which allah has made lawful to you. do you seek to please your wives? ' allah is the forgiving, the most merciful.

SHAKIR: o prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which allah has made lawful for you; you seek to please your wives; and allah is forgiving, merciful

PICKTHAL: o prophet! why bannest thou that which allah hath made lawful for thee, seeking to please thy wives? and allah is forgiving, merciful.

YUSUFALI: o prophet! why holdest thou to be forbidden that which allah has made lawful to thee? thou seekest to please thy consorts. but allah is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

As you see all of them say the same thing: Allah has made something lawful and the prophet forbid that, and the reason is not serving God,  and is not seeking God`s please, it is to please his wives!

Talking about the others mistake is not beautiful and I don`t wanted. But here there is another aim, the aim and the message of this verse is warning us about making holly personality for the servant of God.

No. Quran (66:1) only shows that the prophet had decided to ban something and God willed it to be changed.

Disagree; at first it was lawful as Quran says. And then the prophet forbade that, if it was not lawful then how he could make it forbidden?!!!

����.

I did not say so. I stated that you can not simply generalize everything and come up with conclusion. Seeking to please a human being does not GENERALLY and NECESSARILY contradict pleasing God. Therefore, you can not conclude that the prophet must have known that he would not please God if he

decided to please his wives.

I did not generalize it!! If I want to do so I should say the prophet is a sinner!!!! And I don`t believe in such thing! But sin is sin, for prophet its more difficult because he has cleansed and living in presence of God to be in his service to send the message of God. He knows completely that he is not living for himself any more! he knows completely that his mission is more important than his worldly life, and he knows that his position is to be near to God for ever, then he should live in presence of God in every moments and in every seconds of his life , not only� Should�!, but he do this currently actually!

then we can`t trust on prophet himself, �himself� means prophet who is not the reality of message, prophet who is not permanently words of God, prophet who is sometimes himself! Prophet who is not our creator and he says himself is a human just like us.

But prophet in the most of time of his living time, was talking as the Allah`s tongue. Then you should follow him in his living time if you were there. But now, who is trustable to tell and reveal the laws behalf of him? Or narrations his commands and living styles for you? If you know him, really he is your prophet not Muhammad the prophet of Allah! Because he is who tell you that what the prophet said!

if this person is one, he is your prophet, and if are more than one, they are your prophet!!

And any ways, he has not power to remove your affliction or transfer it. Because he is not your God!

17-56

قُلِ ادْعُواْ الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلاَ يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلاَ تَحْوِيلًا ﴿۵۶

QARIB:say: 'call to those whom you assert, other than him. They have neither the power to remove your affliction nor to transfer it. '

Date Posted: 05 October 2009 at 1:12am

Peacemaker, I also think that it would be much better if this discussion was in different thread with its own topic. I did not have idea that it might be a lengthy discussion.

Moses 

If following the prophet is following God, why we should talk about the prophet, we can stick to words of God. And if there are differences, means we should not follow that because is not following God.

If we want to stick to words of God we should notice that �following the prophet� is word of God because it is His clear command in Quran. Meanwhile, God tells us in Quran that the meaning of the words of God and practical practicing of His words could be taught by the prophet. In Quran, God introduces the prophet as the best teacher (of His words) and best example for us.

Bayyeneh means revelation. Means making bright something for someone in any way, then we can`t create boundaries for the meaning and limit it to miracles by a definition based on human mind.

I did not create boundaries for this word. It is �any clear sign� or �revelation�. The thing is that (2:118) is talking about Bayyeneh which has come to the prophet not to the heart of other people. Then people say why did it not come to them?!! And Quran blames them for asking so.

What is revealed to the prophet is not in category of Men Doone Allah. But human , prophet or other leaders , are Men Doone Allah, because they are not creator, they can`t do anything with their own ability or knowledge.

God has given them the required ability and knowledge for being followed. Taking the meaning of Men Doone Allah as �not being Allah� does not necessitate or prove that we should not follow them. Based on your argument, Quran is also Men Doone Allah because obviously Quran is not Allah and is Men Doone Allah. Why do you use the verses of Quran since they are Men Doone Allah?!!

Everything is good in prophet is from God and everything is bad in prophet is from himself. (4-79)

Unfortunately there is a misleading in this translation of (4:79). The verse never proves that anything is bad in the prophet. The translation is "whatever from bad things that crosses you (collides with you)". It does not say "whatever which is bad in you". These two meanings are totally different.

Why you escape from the meaning of this word?! And searching for witnesses from Quran to tell us that the meaning of this word is not the same as an Arabic word does?!

As I asked before, why do you follow Quran when it is not Allah? I am not escaping. You see it becomes obviously meaningless if you want to apply meaning of this word as �not being Allah� everywhere. If you want to stick to this meaning that �Do not get help from anything who is not Allah� then why do you go to doctor if you feel you are sick? A doctor is Men Doone Allah if you use such a definition.

But the Question is �why leaders try to tell people that they have to follow the prophet?� are they worry about following of words of God? Or they are worry about following of words of human which they try to use them for rule on other people?

They are worry about following of words of God because if one does not follow the prophet they violate the word of God which clearly states many times to follow the prophet. Here it seems you would like to escape from this clear commandment of God in His words and you are making boundaries for it without an acceptable reason. This is itself interpreting the Quran Men Doone Allah and based on self desires.

Is this phrase �Men Ghebalellah� from Quran or somebody made it to complete the Quran?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Quran it is �Menallah� or �Men ladonellah� which means �from God�s side�.

Quran (4:75) And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"

If some verses are especially for the same time and position in which they have revealed, they will be not useful anymore and this is against the holiness of Quran.

I did not say that these verses (2:108,109) are only referring to the time when the prophet was alive. It is our responsibility to take out the message of these verses for our today life. The message I understand is here:

�Do not interact with the prophet based on your own desires. Follow the prophets instead of asking what you prefer more. In other words, do not order what you desire, instead be submitted and follow what they tell you to do.�

As you see the problem is not prophet himself (he is a dear friend for God) the problem is following him in a time that he is not alive and can`t prevent us from the mistake in teaching or learning the words of God.

First, you are suggesting that many verses of Quran only refers to the time when the prophet was alive. But it is against the holiness of Quran as you said previously.

Second, this is not a problem. We have to do our best by doing serious research to find the truth in history. Once a narration from the prophet is proved to be true, we will use it for both understanding and practicing. If we unconditionally put all narrations and Sunnah of the prophet away and stick to Quran, then we have to interpret only based on our own understanding which of course does not prevent us from mistakes. The difference is that in the first case we have done our responsibility and Allah knows it and would guide us, but in the second case we have escaped from the responsibility that Quran put on our shoulders. One day we will be asked about it.

As I said, his message is not different from words of God. Using his words for personal and group`s benefits is possible, but using of words which he told and they wrote as the name of Quran is not change able.

The facts that the prophet has told people regarding guidance and asked people to do are not changeable. By �following the prophet� I do not mean to follow what WE think we should follow. I mean to follow what the prophet has really told us to do.

Believers suppose to be believers of God, not believers of prophet, as prophet said himself in the Quran and you say also that it`s truth.

According to Quran the believers are supposed to believe in God and the prophet. See for example:

Quran (4:136) O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). Any who denieth Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messenger, and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray.

Worshiping means love somebody as you love your creator (God)

The love in creator should be the first and strongest love of a believer.

As you see all of them say the same thing: Allah has made something lawful and the prophet forbid that, and the reason is not serving God,  and is not seeking God`s please, it is to please his wives!

It seems you do not know Allah has commanded in Quran that everyone should take full care of their partner and satisfy them. Considering this law, the prophet had been already obeying God when he decided to satisfy his wives. Therefore, the verse (66:1) by no means shows that the prophet disobeyed God. Disobeying can only be proved when one knows what the will of God is but intentionally disobeys for the sake of any other reason.

But here there is another aim, the aim and the message of this verse is warning us about making holly personality for the servant of God.

The prophet is already proved to be holy as soon as it was proved that he is a prophet. But in my opinion, one of the aims of this verse and its following verses is to warn us about making holy personality for the wives of the prophet.

Quran seriously commands to love the prophet, to follow him, to obey him and to take him as the best example. This is not something that one can deny.

Date Posted: 09 October 2009 at 10:14am

If we want to stick to words of God we should notice that �following the prophet� is word of God because it is His clear command in Quran. Meanwhile, God tells us in Quran that the meaning of the words of God and practical practicing of His words could be taught by the prophet. In Quran, God introduces the prophet as the best teacher (of His words) and best example for us.

Hi,

If we are really following of the prophet, we should be just like him at least in worshiping God. Do you believe that Muhammad believe in something beside Quran?! And do you believe that he was Sonni, or Shiee or in other groups?!! Do you believe that Muhammad said �Hi� to himself several times a day?!! Or you heard from narrators that he told you should be like this?

The problem is: you trust in someone who is not God or his prophet, you trust in narrators and in some people who they recommend the narrators to you. And unfortunately in other groups, they have the other narrators that they believe in them! As you see again the origin of these problems is: Muhammad has passed away!! God could save him up to the end, but did not do this because of your exam!!! You think you have not exam?!!  And now examiner is here and can see all of the followers of his messenger. All of them say believe that should be the follower of Prophet (just like the other religions) , but can you see Muslims as a unique nation?!! NO�. you are not one nation who used to call as �Muslims� anymore! now you are different sort of Muslims, you have one prophet and one God, but different �Narrators� and story tellers!! You trapped in your opinions and can`t fix that because Satan robbed from your mind these words:

6-159

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَفْعَلُونَ ﴿۱۵۹

QARIB: you have nothing to do with those who have made divisions in their religion and become sects. Their affair is with Allah and he will inform them of what they have done.

And 30-32

Those who split up their religion, and become (mere) sects,- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself!  

مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ ﴿۳۲

God has given them the required ability and knowledge for being followed. Taking the meaning of Men Doone Allah as �not being Allah� does not necessitate or prove that we should not follow them. Based on your argument, Quran is also Men Doone Allah because obviously Quran is not Allah and is Men Doone Allah. Why do you use the verses of Quran since they are Men Doone Allah?!!

Quran is not created, Quran is revealed. Because it was from the first and will be up to the end.  Because it is not anything unless God. I believe that words of God are not different from God himself, if you believe that word of God is created, then tell me about this: 16-40

For to anything which we have willed, we but say the word, "be", and it is.  

إِنَّمَا قَوْلُنَا لِشَيْءٍ إِذَا أَرَدْنَاهُ أَن نَّقُولَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ ﴿۴۰

As you see creation is doing by use of word. Then you can`t say word is not God! if word is not God then something except God is his partner in creation!!! We don`t believe it , do we?

for this reason �the word of God� refer to the word which was from the first and by him everything has been created as you can read it at the first verses of John gospel.

Unfortunately there is a misleading in this translation of (4:79). The verse never proves that anything is bad in the prophet. The translation is "whatever from bad things that crosses you (collides with you)". It does not say "whatever which is bad in you". These two meanings are totally different.

This is not important if bad is crosses the prophet or remain in him, the important thing is, this is from him, from Muhammad himself. This is his confess about his reality as a man! I believe that he is lovely mostly because of his humble.  Obviously he has not uptake any bad things because he is one of the best friends of God and living in his home now (as I believe and Quran says), but you Muslims as if make him more than a human when I see you believe in his holiness from the first!

As I asked before, why do you follow Quran when it is not Allah? I am not escaping. You see it becomes obviously meaningless if you want to apply meaning of this word as �not being Allah� everywhere. If you want to stick to this meaning that �Do not get help from anything who is not Allah� then why do you go to doctor if you feel you are sick? A doctor is Men Doone Allah if you use such a definition.

I don`t believe in Doctor, I believe to God who will let him know about my problem. But you believe and trust on people who narrate something from 1400 years ago and now are dead!

Originally posted by mousa and myahya mousa and myahya wrote:

They are worry about following of words of God because if one does not follow the prophet they violate the word of God which clearly states many times to follow the prophet. Here it seems you would like to escape from this clear commandment of God in His words and you are making boundaries for it without an acceptable reason. This is itself interpreting the Quran Men Doone Allah and based on self desires.

I love words of Quran, how can I escape of them?!

Following of Prophet is essential and necessary for all of people. The leader who wants this is not bad, but some of them are just like thieves in the light! God knows, I don`t like this part of discussion actually. let me say sorry if you believe I went more than God`s will in this part, anyway I am a sinner as the other people. Leave it to God please, he will fix my problem sure!

In Quran it is �Menallah� or �Men ladonellah� which means �from God�s side�.

Quran (4:75) And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"

Then �men Ghebale llah� is not in Quran , but Mendunallah is in Quran. And if it was with the same meaning of �Menallah� or �Men ladonellah� God would not say �Doon� which means �below� because its different to �Laddon� which means �completely the same� or �Men� which means �from� isn�t it?!

I will continue in other day

God bless you

Date Posted: 02 November 2009 at 4:46am

Moses:

And do you believe that he was Sonni, or Shiee or in other groups?!!

The prophet was the main reference himself. Through Quran and his own sayings and sunnah, by God�s will and permission, he commanded people to follow him. The labels (sonni, shiee ,�) were made after his death on the subject of following which is a must. The problem is that some Muslims did not follow the prophet (from beginning till today) even though they knew and know how to do it, and some (may be for example only-Quran Muslims) try to erase the question instead of finding the true answer (while it is possible to find the true answer).

Do you believe that Muhammad said �Hi� to himself several times a day?!!

Allah and angels send salaams to the prophet and we are also commanded to do so. It is in Quran.

The problem is: you trust in someone who is not God or his prophet, you trust in narrators and in some people who they recommend the narrators to you. And unfortunately in other groups, they have the other narrators that they believe in them!

I do not trust on narrators unconditionally. I say ALL narrations (regardless of labels and sects in Islam) are to be investigated seriously and academically. First, from scientific point of view, it is possible to determine the level of authenticity of a historical narration. Second, with the light of Quran, the level of authenticity and the help of intellect, experts can distinguish between corrupted/fabricated narrations and factual ones.

If one does not pay attention to a series of narrations (despite of numerous numbers of historical evidences) for the sake of one narrator or one collection or one specific book, then you are right. However, as I said, escaping from the question is not the solution.

God could save him up to the end, but did not do this because of your exam!!! You think you have not exam?!!

Let me highlight the difference between my and your belief about the criterion of this exam.

I say that the exam was (and is) this:  Who really follows the prophet (an accurate following) after his death.

You say that the exam was (and is) this: Who forgets about following the prophet after his death.

In spite of very clear unconditional verses of Quran which commands us to follow the prophet and numerous historical narrations (confirmed to be authentic), you are inviting me to refuse all of them and follow what you are thinking of the criterion of this exam. Can you see what you are expecting others to do?

All of them say believe that should be the follower of Prophet (just like the other religions) , but can you see Muslims as a unique nation?!! NO�. you are not one nation who used to call as �Muslims� anymore! now you are different sort of Muslims, you have one prophet and one God, but different �Narrators� and story tellers!! You trapped in your opinions and can`t fix that because Satan robbed from your mind these words:

The split does not have anything to do with true narrations because true narrations reflect the historical facts. The split originated from the fact that some people did not follow the prophet accurately after his death.

Furthermore, if any individual Muslim was an only-Quran Muslim, then you would have different opinions in every aspect of Islam per individual Muslim, resulting in diversity as large as the number of verses of Quran times the population of Muslims in the world.

About Quran (6:159) and (30:32), in my opinion, those who has refused to follow the prophet after his death are those who split the religion.

Quran is not created, Quran is revealed. Because it was from the first and will be up to the end.  

I disagree. Quran is both created and revealed. How and in what form it was from the first. Bring evidence.

Because it is not anything unless God.

Do you believe that Quran revealed itself and Quran created you?!!!

I believe that words of God are not different from God himself

Why do you call them words of God then? Call them God and worship them.

You do not differ between God and His words!!! If you believe so you must also believe that Isa Masih (as) is God because Quran clearly says that he was a word of God:

Quran (3:45) Behold! the angels said:" O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of the company of those nearest to Allah."

if you believe that word of God is created, then tell me about this: 16-40. As you see creation is doing by use of word.

Quran (16:40) does not prove that word of God is creator. From one side it shows that the act of creation by God can be the act of telling �be� like the creation of Isa Masih (as). Who is the subject here? The subject is not the word but God who TELLS the word �be�. From the other side, Quran shows us that a word of God (e.g. Isa Masih(as)) can be created by Him by telling the word �be� (Quran(3:59)).

for this reason �the word of God� refer to the word which was from the first and by him everything has been created as you can read it at the first verses of John gospel.

Neither Quran (16:40) nor first verses of John gospel are reasons for such a wrong claim. Some Christians have made the same mistake speculating that Isa Masih (as) must be God; only a wrong guess!!

This is not important if bad is crosses the prophet or remain in him, the important thing is, this is from him, from Muhammad himself.

When a bad thing crosses the prophet it is proved to be from outside not originated from inside, ponder on the requirement of crossing and colliding please. Let us also read the verses before this verse. They are about Muslims who complain about Jahad and participating in wars. They said it was from God if there were good things crossing them and from the prophet if there were bad things crossing them.  Then God blames them and said that all of them are from Allah:

Quran (4:78) " Wherever ye are, death will find you out, even if ye are in towers built up strong and high!" If some good befalls them, they say," This is from Allah".; but if evil, they say," This is from thee"( O Prophet ). Say:" All things are from Allah." But what hath come to these people, that they fail to understand a single fact?

History says that the prophet was also badly injured in wars and they eventually lost a war (Ohod Jahad) because some did not obey the prophet completely. The issue of obeying the prophet is absolutely confirmed when you read the next verse:

Quran (4:80) One who obeys the Messenger, obeys Allah. But if any turn away, We have not sent thee to watch over them.

You see? Even in these verses the issue of following and obeying the prophet is commanded. Ponder please.

you Muslims as if make him more than a human when I see you believe in his holiness from the first!

Holiness does not contradict his humanity!! The prophets are both human and holy.

I don`t believe in Doctor, I believe to God who will let him know about my problem.

This is not Mendoonellah because it is the will of Allah and is supported by Allah, and you perform it by His permission. That is why following the prophet is not Mendoonellah.

But you believe and trust on people who narrate something from 1400 years ago and now are dead!

As I said before, I disagree that every individual Muslim should rely on all narrations unconditionally.  However, denying all narrations is a worse fault. The true narrations are distinguishable. Otherwise, history is not admired at all and no historian scientist (who cites past studies) exists unless they are st**id!!!

Then �men Ghebale llah� is not in Quran , but Mendunallah is in Quran. And if it was with the same meaning of �Menallah� or �Men ladonellah� God would not say �Doon� which means �below� because its different to �Laddon� which means �completely the same� or �Men� which means �from� isn�t it?!

You can replace MenGhebalellah with either Menallaah or Menladonellah in my past discussion.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net