Print Page | Close Window

please pray for my sister

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Culture & Community
Forum Name: Groups : Women (Sisters)
Forum Description: Groups : Women (Sisters)
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15089
Printed Date: 29 March 2024 at 12:33am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: please pray for my sister
Posted By: zakia
Subject: please pray for my sister
Date Posted: 22 July 2009 at 1:06pm
 Aoa;

Hope u all will be fine.
play pay attention!
My sister have very huge and heavy bleeding in her periods for the last 4 years.
she have 20 days periods and after 5 days periods starts again.
she visited every doctor in our city. No one even detect any thing in her ultrasound.
Now by the grace of Allah for the very first time doctor diagnose fibroid uterus. but doctor says fibroid is not an issue.
she has been given medicine for treatment of endometriosis which is very serious disease.
i also remember that one of the doctor passed her through tests for endometriosis and Mashallah her reports were clear.
my sister got anemic due to heavy flow.
she is completely disparate and have no hope at all.you uself imagine she is suffering for the last 4 years.
May Allah help her.
plzzzzzz pray for a girl who has no other support except Allah.
please Recite Surah Shams for her shifa and safety if you can.
plz sisters pray for the safety of my sister.
May Allah help all of us  ameen.
thanks.

Replies:
Posted By: Hayfa
Date Posted: 22 July 2009 at 8:03pm
Asalaam Alaikum Zakia,

My duas are with you and your sister. Have faith in Allah.
Hayfa

-------------
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi

Posted By: Pati
Date Posted: 23 July 2009 at 3:13pm
Dear Zakia,

I understand your sister too much. Myself, I got the same problem when the period came for first time. I was blooding without stop for almost 6 months, hiding it from my parents because I was so afraid...

When my mother realized that it was too much time, we went to E.R., and after I don't know how many exams, they told us that I was having polycystic ovaries. They gave me pills, and since them, I didn't stop the treatment, and if I stopped it, it may be a risk for me.

In that time, I got anaemia, and I went to the hospital so many times because of faintings...

Really, what your sister needs the most is the strength and support of the whole family, and don't stop looking for a solution. It should be a reason for her situation, as well as a treatment. See, that happened to me when I was 13 years, and now I am in almost 30 years old.

All the best for your sister, and me too, I will pray for her.

Patricia

-------------
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.

Posted By: Danty
Date Posted: 25 July 2009 at 11:04pm
AS-salam-u-laikum sister. May Allah give your sister shifa and your family patience during this hardship.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said "Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it.Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished." (IMAM BUKHARI)

Posted By: christine123
Date Posted: 25 August 2009 at 12:53pm
,Asalam-u-alaikum,

Prayers for your sister! It is so hard to have problems and to search for an answer! PCOS, fibroids, and endometriosis are all problematic. Has she considered fibroid ablation? Hysterectomy?

I know those are extreme solutions. May Allah grant her an answer and peace from this affliction.

-------------
NOW A MUSLIM! MARCH 2009!

Posted By: Full of Hopes
Date Posted: 25 August 2009 at 9:08pm

Asslamu ALikum ..sister Zakia..

First, we're happy you are with us. Then I pray from my heart .. May Allah help your sister.
I'm 100% sure that Allah will cure your sister soon.
You two need to be more patient. You of course know that Allah promised to grant the Dua'a and He doesn't break the promise. He the Al-Merciful, wants to test our faith through the trouble and illness we feel. But He is helping us.. Trust Allah and his promise, sister.

plz sister, do what I am telling you ok?
1- always remind your sister of the rewards and high ranks she gets from Allah for her suffering.
2- Qura'an sister.. We don't face any problem with Qura'an. Allah said it is our cure. Read Al- Fatiha a lot and blow it on her body. She will sure get better.
Now listen to this Hadith: Abu Said al-Khidri said: A group of companions of God�s Messenger went on a journey. On their way, they came by a camp of Bodouins and solicited their hospitality. The Arab Bedouins refused to welcome them, so the companions stayed nearby and took a rest. Meanwhile, the chief of the Beduins became ill of a scorpion bite. His immediate circle tried everything they knew but no avail. Finally, they went and asked the companions if they had anything to cure their chief. One of the companions replied: �Indeed, Glory be to Allah (s.w.t), I know what effective prayers to recite as cure for poisonous bite. However, we asked you to lodge us and you refused to confer such hospitality, and I will not perform such prayers unless you make us an offer.� The Arab Bedouin then cheered them and promised to reward them with a group of sheep if they succeed in curing their chief. Immediately, the companion went to the chief�s tent and sprinkled him with his spittle while reciting the Opening Chapter (surah al-fatihah). When the companions left him, the chief had regained all his strength. After the Arab Bedouins fulfilled their promise, the companions said: �Let�s divide the reward.� The one who performed the ruqya prayers replied: �Do nothing until we get back to God�s Messenger and relate our story.� Later on, when they came before him and told him what happened, the Prophet (s.a.w) commented: How did you know that al-fatihah is a ruqya? Indeed, you were right. Now, divide what you have among you and allow a share in it for men too. [6]

3- Bring Zamzam watter for her and let her drink too much of it and intend in her heart she wants it as a cure.
4- Keep on Dua'a with Allah greatest name and other Duaas from the Sunna for cure.
May Allah help your sister.. please let us know if she gets better...

-------------
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)

Date Posted: 26 August 2009 at 12:19am
 Walikuma salaam and Asslamu ALikum :
My sister condition is worse.Her periods started on 6th july and its uptill.Now even this is ramazan.she is so depress and she has no hope at all. we are trying to maintane her hopes but all in vain.
you know  The hormonal therapay didnt work so she stop taking Hormonal tablets. Nowadays she is on herbal treatment.
But nothing seems to work on her. we reciting surah Fatiha for her in Fajjar prayers.Inshallah it will work
We all know its only Allah (swt) Who can give her shifa.

Date Posted: 26 August 2009 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by zakia zakia wrote:

you know  The hormonal therapay didnt work so she stop taking Hormonal tablets. Nowadays she is on herbal treatment.

What? For how long she was taking that hormonal treatment? For me, I need 2 years until my period became regular!!!! Tell her to go on with it, please, it's very important!!!!

Myself... well, I went to the doctor last week, and they told me that I cannot stop taking my treatment, and it is almost impossible to get children Confused ... But OK, maybe it's not my destiny to be mother, but auntie or whatever so...

Please, really, tell your sister to have patience and to go on with the doctor's advices.

Ramadan mubarak
Patricia

-------------

Date Posted: 26 August 2009 at 8:40pm
Thank you Pati.

I have read other women with similar problems. Duas and keep at it medically. Each of us is a bit different and may react differently. We should thank Allah for our bountiful and have patience when we are tested.

I myself am unfamiliar with the disease... but keep looking. More and more knowledge is gained through the grace of Allah.
My Duas for you sister.
Hayfa

-------------

Date Posted: 27 August 2009 at 12:11pm
Thank you Pati for your kind advices but You know what she is taking tablets for the last 4 years, it does not work.
Doctors are only doing experiments.she is lecturer in college and she is so weak and can not  even go to her college. its really very tough time.
we are human beings not angels. May Allah give her shifa ameen. she cries and complains all the time because she have nothing but only clots and clots in her periods.
We are trying to arrange zamzam water for her and it will be available after hajj.
please, i request you all do pray for her when you remember her.
May Allah give shifa to all the ill people on planet earth.
thanks

Date Posted: 27 August 2009 at 12:14pm
Thank you so much(Full of hopes).......
you are really very nice and thanks for recommending surah Fatiha.

Date Posted: 27 August 2009 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

Thank you Pati.

I have read other women with similar problems. Duas and keep at it medically. Each of us is a bit different and may react differently. We should thank Allah for our bountiful and have patience when we are tested.

I myself am unfamiliar with the disease... but keep looking. More and more knowledge is gained through the grace of Allah.
My Duas for you sister.
Hayfa

Hayfa,

I had to accept it, because I have been with different treatments my whole life. When I was 13 or 14 years old, I almost die because of the same problem that Zakia's sister has. I lost so much blood, and I was not eating because I didn't have energy... it was horrible.

But thanks God, my mother faced it and slowly, I became better. The doctor was trying to take me to a hospital, but my mother asked him to stay at home at least for 2 months, and in case I was not improving, she would take me to the hospital. I was for more than 2 years almost at home, without even going to school (only for exams, because my mother was helping me to study, and my friends were coming to help me). So I am alive and my illness, right now, is not giving me a life problem, I just have to take some tablets and few other things, but I don't need to go to the hospital and my life is not under risk, so thanks God.

There are worst things in this life than the impossibility of getting babies, and maybe my destiny is different. I am nothing to discuss with God the way He chose for me, I just follow it.

Salams,
Patricia

-------------

Date Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:54am
I agree with you Pati...

There is a show about a girl, on Discovery Health, born basically without a face. By the age of 5 had gone through something like over 20 surgeries, if not more.. and still.. she will have more. She breaths through a tube, can barely hear, cannot speak much yet. Thanks to Gos she has now started kindergarten. Amazing.

I agree with you that is all about perspective.. and keeping God in our hearts.

Peace
Hayfa

-------------

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 12:52pm
Aoa Dear sisters:

Here I am going to tell you a very good news regarding my sister Health.
Mashallah by the grace of Al-Mighty Allah her heavy periods came to an end.
She is now ok and recovering.
Let me share some thing regarding her treatment.Apart from prayers and Salahti Hajjat for her shiffa, She started herbal treatment and Thank God it worked. Hormonal therpay was a worse option. So those who suffers from endometriosis plz dnt follow hormonal therapy but follow only herbal treatment.
Sister Patti is also in our prayers. May Allah also give her shiffa. I would say sister patti, serach on internet for some diet plan regarding your disease.
Thank you all for your prayers and moral support.
May Allah Bless us Ameen.
May He give Shiffa(both physical and spiritual) to every ill person (Ameen)

Thanks

Posted By: Full of Hopes
Date Posted: 26 September 2009 at 6:08pm

This is really good news. Thanks to Allah. I prayed for your sister form my heart.

When Allah , the Needless wants to cure the illness, by the holiness of Quraan He makes the body accept the medicine and recover. I advise her never stop reading Al-Fatiha too much and blow on her body every morning and evening, just to be better and remain fine. 

Keep in touch..Smile

-------------
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)

Posted By: muslima4life
Date Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:49am
Walaikum asalam wr wb,

Alhamdulilah glad to know your sister is feeling better now. I was wondering as I was going through your last post, if you can tell me what kind of treatment was effective for her? I myself am suffering through hormonal imbalance (although my case is opposite to that of your sister where i miss my cycles) and was wondering what kind of herbal treatment was effective in case of your sister?

JazakALLAH khairun !

Posted By: mini
Date Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:21pm
i am so happy it worked mashallah!

Date Posted: 13 July 2010 at 5:06am
Mashallah!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net