Forum Description: General Discussion
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1452
Printed Date: 19 April 2024 at 7:54pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Miracles of Islam
Posted By: Arabian
Subject: Miracles of Islam
Date Posted: 10 July 2005 at 11:38pm

I have started this thread for all who wish to share the light, the nur, of Islam to all the fellow readers of this wonderful board.  I ask those of you who have experienced Miracles which have led you to Islam to share them with us.  I will start with one of my own.

This happened about six or eight months ago.  I had just discovered the soul through projection and was looking for a faith.  I began to look at Christianity.  I researched a lot about this faith but it just didn�t register.  I didn�t like the controversial New Testament and the fact that of all the gospels that where written only those few made their way into the book.  The problem was that I knew God existed, I just didn�t know how he existed so I was unsure whether Jesus was God or not.

One night I was met with great sorrow and held my hands out to the sky and cried to the one who created me, �Oh ye who created me, who created me out of nothing.  Oh my creator who created all that exists.  As you once revealed yourself to the most honorable Moses, I pray that you reveal yourself to me.  Reveal your true nature to me in a dream that I may understand you and that my heart can rest from this extreme confusion.�

Believe it or not, my prayer was answered.  Allah knew that all I was really asking was, �Oh God, tell me if you are Jesus or not.�  That night I had a dream.  I was in my house and was inspired to look outside of my window.  My mother was with me in that dream.  When I looked outside of the window I saw Jesus and his mother Mary.  They where standing beside one another looking directly at me.  Tears filled my eyes and I quickly called my mother, �Mother come quickly, Jesus and his mother have revealed themselves to us!�  We looked outside together at Jesus and Mary and this was when Jesus spoke to me.  He said, �Oh Muhammad, do not be troubled by what you seek, for I am not God, but a mere servant of the mighty Allah.�

As soon as that was said I immediately awoke from my sleep with complete recollection of the dream.  I cried and cried for hours to come, thanking the most gracious Allah for this gift of knowledge.  It was a great night of repentance and sincerity.  Allah is Great!

I have many more to share with you, insha�allah.

Peace,
Arabian

-------------
�...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?�
(The Quran, 21:30)

Replies:
Posted By: aisha
Date Posted: 11 July 2005 at 1:26am
mashallah,you made me cry,alhamdulilah allah is most gracious,welcome brother please share more with us.i am to a convert to islam before i had no belife i was in a bad little world of my own,i didnt care much for life or anyone in it really,then allah sent someone to me and showed me islam and how beautiful it is that person is now my husband and we are very happy,and my life has changed so much better,thanks to allah(swt). the miricle in this is not so obviouse as yours but i really do belive that my husband was sent to me from another country to show me islam.

-------------
aisha

Posted By: Rose
Date Posted: 11 July 2005 at 6:16am

Al Salam alikom

What a wonderful story....I got goosebumps all over.

I once had a dream and I woke up in Ramadan and looked out the window and saw the trees were praying and the Quran in my ears. It was sooo much more, and I loved it so much. I can never forget that.That was great.

Hope you all the best

Peace.

-------------
A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom

Posted By: ummsalam
Date Posted: 11 July 2005 at 7:52am
subhannaAllah.. that is all i can say..

-------------
umm salam

Date Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:01am

I can spare one quick dream before I go to work.  It�s not as good as the first one, and it is not a miracle but it relates very much to roses dream.

Rose, you said, �I once had a dream and I woke up in Ramadan and looked out the window and saw the trees were praying and the Quran in my ears.�

I had a similar dream.  In my dream I had a feeling of purity, as if the very essence of heaven was all around me.  I was in a forest, dark green in colour, as if there had been heavy rain over the forest for days.  There is plant life everywhere; moss is grown on the bark of trees.  There is a thick mist on the floor covering a lot of the ground vegetation.  The forest was beautiful and I could smell the clean air; the wonderful silence with no machinery, no engines and no technology around to pollute the air with unwanted vibrations.  For some reason I began to recite Qur�an.

There was a Jinni in this forest, an evil creature.  As soon as I began to recite Qur�an it became angry and began to chase after me.  I shouted the recital louder and louder but it didn�t matter the creature only became more and more furious; it wanted me out of the forest.

I was running, my heart thumping with great fear; looking behind me I hadn�t realized the gap that quickly approached.  I fell headlong into it and when I stood up I found myself in the roots of a great tree.  The tree looked like those you would find in a swamp, but there was something different about it.  This tree glowed.

If only I can explain to you the feeling I get when I remember this tree, but words can not describe it.  Anyways, back to the dream.

I was down by the roots of the tree, as the hole I was in was somewhat deep, though not steep so if I pleased I could walk out of it.  I didn�t walk up; I stayed by the roots because down here there was some muddied water.  Although the water was muddied it was clean and pure and I began to perform wudu with this water.  This was when a voice came from the skies that called to me, �Oh Muhammad, this water is heavenly water, it is clean and pure.  From this water you are to be clean and pure, and certainly we will save you.�  After wudu I felt safe, and the Jinn had stopped chasing me.  I continued to safely recite Qur�an then.  I soon awoke from my dream, remembering every bit of it.

Peace,
Arabian

-------------
�...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?�

Posted By: Rose
Date Posted: 11 July 2005 at 11:54am

Arabian

I loved how you describe everything, I lived your dream. I am not that good at describing like you. but I sure feel alot.

-------------
A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom

Date Posted: 11 July 2005 at 9:57pm

Why thank you for the complement Rose.  The way I see it is that I am describing my dreams to you with the only means available to me, words, so I had better use some darned good ones.

Once again, I urge you all to share your own experiences here as well, don't be shy.  No matter how small or how big, it should be shared... After all, this isn't a "Miracles of Islam through Mohamed" thread now is it?

The following is a miraculous dream that my mother had before she gave birth to me.  I can only describe it according to what she told me and because I didn't experience or feel it, then the description may not be as good as the previous two.

I always had a long name; at least it was longer than all the other children my age.  One day I asked my mother concerning the length of my name.  She began to tell me about this wonderful dream she had before my birth.

"In my dream I was laying down on my back.  A man came and stood upon my womb, on top of you, and flew to the heavens.  In my dream I knew this man was Muhammad Al-Mahdi.  I went to the Imam the very next day, and the Imam interpreted the dream for me.  He said that I will have a son, and that by Allah, my son will be named Muhammad Al-Mahdi."

The strange thing is that the doctors informed my mother that I was to be a female.  All of my baby pictures are of me in pink clothing, as my father and mother truly believed they where to have a daughter.  My mother's dream came true however, and I was born a male.

When my mother told me this I became excited, I thought I was the Mahdi.  It wasn't until I heard an Imam speak, saying the Mahdi is already alive and is waiting for the time to come down.  Even if the Mahdi is yet to be born, I doubt I am he.  I have committed far too much sin to be the savior of mankind.

I have had several strange dreams in the past though.  I had one in particular that I will never forget.

I was in heaven and Jesus was beside me.  We were inside what appeared to be a very heavy mist, kind of like a low fog where we could see its top.  We where watching soldiers pass by.  The soldiers where dressed in black from head to toe and where holding clean put swords.  Some of them where holding banners with Arabic writing on them.

I turned to Jesus and said, "Tell me, who are those men passing by."  He replied, "Those men are 300 in count, they are marching to meet Muhammad Al-Mahdi and I will soon join them."  I awoke after those words and rushed to my mother.  I told her my dream and insisted she call a Sheikh or an Imam to interpret it.  The Imam interpreted it as a sign.  He said that I will be amongst those who will fight side by side with the Mahdi.

Peace,
Arabian

-------------

Posted By: Community
Date Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:19am

Once i was outside on a summer day, i walked and stopped and sat somewhere and started to read the koran, i used to do this often because all praise is to Allah, i had no other choice but to look into His words and in His creation which no jinn or man has control over for guidance, men and jinn have the ability to lie and deceive, so i did not trust on them for guidance, so i turned to Allah and His creation, the wind about which Allah says in the koran "that He sends the winds as bringers of glad news between the hands of His mercy" and the stars in the heaven "about which He says that we can be guided through them", creations like these can not be altered by jinn or men, so it is pure from Allah, except ofcourse if you mistake a satillite for a star, but even then, whomever Allah whishes to guide no one can lead astray. Now to my experience, i sat on a bench near a canal(water) and i said in arabic, i return with Allah from the stoned devil, in the name of Allah The Merciful The Compassionate and i opened the koran and started to read where my eye fell on, i started reading the story of Nuh(Noah), then i read that Allah said to the earth to gush out it's water, it started to rain at that moment and i looked at the water infront of me, this made me smile, because the fact was i sat there on those wooden boards of that bench with water infront of me while i was reading about it in the koran, i felt i was being shown a sign from Him, i said subhaana Allah, alhamdu li Allah and started to read again and while reading towards the words "and O sky Withhold" i had a feeling that resembled the feeling like in a dream of being given something in the most gentle and yet very powerful way, and at the moment i read "O Sky withhold" it stopped raining, not a minute later, not even 3 seconds later.  Allah showed me that the whole affair is His and that He has the power over everything, He decreed for me to sit at that water, open the koran on the story of Noah, make it rain, and make it cease raining exactly when i read His words  "O Sky withhold" in arabic. Some people may not understand me, then again i am not here for the ignorant, but i know the true do understand. The Whole affair is His, the beginning of it and the end, He is afterall The First and The Last.

Date Posted: 12 July 2005 at 1:42am

Another sign was when i was full of fear for Allah, your Avatar reminded me so i will tell it to you because of this "coincidence", strangely your avatar misses 1 pyramid, maybe it is'nt very visible but here goes. I was worried about myself and the world, i was worried with Allah on my mind, where i was standing in it all, if i might be cursed or not, i was about to cry and so i looked at where my tears would fall, i found myself looking at my hands, i was holding my left hand with my right hand, my left hand was in a fist, while holding it with the right hand, if you hold your left fist with your right hand, with your right thumb under your left thumb(of your fist) and your fingers of the right hand over your fist you can see it too, the shape of the eye, then i let go of my fist and i looked at the shape of the fist, i was amazed to see the fist had the shape of a pyramid, then i looked at it some more and i saw that the nuckle of the index finger was lower then the nuckle of the middle finger, and the nuckle of the middle finger higher then the nuckle of the ring finger, if we look at the pyramids in Giza we see that the front pyramid is lower then the middle pyramid and the middle pyramid is higher then the rear pyramid, just like your fist, with the 3 little pyramids in front as the thumb, 1 pyramid as the tip of the thumb and then 1 as the joint between the tip of your thumb and the palm of your hand and 1 connecting joint to the palm of the hand, so 3 points. I held it again with my right hand, and crossed my right thumb over my left one, and this resulted in the shape changing from an eye, into a cube, with a cross in it, i realized the cube was the form of islam(kaaba) and the cross symbol of christianity, then i started counting the finger tips i could see, 4 fingers of the right hand and two thumbs one of the left hand and one of the right hand, makes 6 and the jewish star of David has 6 points.

1. The Pyramids

2. The Eye

3. The kaaba as the form, the cross and 6 points as the star of david. All together forming the last sign.

The question is, do you see it? or do your hands not show it? i might have given a kind of complicated explanation.....may Allah guide you, and comfort you and assure you through His miracles. He is The First and The Last, The Inheriter, Those who do not believe follow but pride, they see themselves as having power, but all power belongs to Allah, everything is His. And nothing is outside of His knowledge.

Date Posted: 12 July 2005 at 11:34am
Community,

What happened to you while reading Qur'an is truly a miracle.  Allah has shown you before your very eyes and through the essence of reason that this could not be a coincidence as he started the rain and ended both with his words in the Qur'an.  Subhanallah

Also, regarding your second post, I read it entirely and tried the hands and knuckles thing.  Surprisingly it is just as you described it.  I never realized this before.

Peace,
Arabian

-------------

Date Posted: 12 July 2005 at 4:05pm
Yeah and you know, i used to read the grafitti on the streets of this person who used the numbers "3:14" as a signature, i always thought they were interesting,  and i am not kiddin when i say that the day after i discovered these signs of the hands i was walking home, and i read "the hands that killed America" real big somewhere with "3:14" under it. It was written in red.

Date Posted: 12 July 2005 at 8:52pm

One last thing i want to add, and i hope you do not see me as clogging up your thread, is what i discovered during the same period in which i had these experiences, one day when i was watching TV i noticed the over concentration of negativity and deceptions towards islam and muslims, by the local TV stations,  and i had noticed the change of the social mood in this european country during and after september 11, the social problems between this society and muslim immigrants already existed, and september 11 was used as a way to justify their ownselves in their opinions about muslims (north africans, arabs) and they saw it as a chance to intensify their attacks, all because of mostly images seen by people on the TV. Generally speaking the europeans got affraid because of what they saw and were bombarded with through the TV, they were terrorized by these images, and the muslim minorities, especially the north africans who did not interact much with the europeans and usually kept to their ownselves, felt already they would get it, so it made them affraid too, they watched TV too and had wrong opinions about the other because of what they saw (soaps, movies all showing decadency, immoral and backward ways) and that fear soon turned into anger, and this anger was seen by the europeans as a confirmation to what they saw on TV(angry terrorists), most people are ignorant and they can be "played out" against another group. Especially when receiving information about the other through sources like the media, it's about fear here, they are affraid of talking to the other, and they think they already know the other because of what they heard read or saw on TV. I called someone in that country a while back, he said that people are not talking, and that the atmosphere is tough.

When i was over there, i decided not to watch the news anymore, so what happened was that one day i went into a store to buy something, and the sales person looked like he did not want me there, and i wondered what was wrong with him and left, no argument or whatever, then someone told me that terrorists in Russia had taken over a theater and were threatening to blow it up. Had i known this by watching the news, i would probebly reacted differently to the guy, angry maybe because of his assuming that i agree with those kind of acts. This issue of reacting has a very strong and serious impact on society, because it goes to the level of just walking on the street with a smile or normal look on your face instead of a suspicious or angry look because of what you think you know through the media. See most muslims nowadays, instead of acting uprightly and making the world react to them, they are reacting to "the news" and the people around them who are reacting to "the news" also but in a different way, the non muslims do not feel they are being unjust but that the muslims are, and the muslims feel they are done injustice by the news and by people's looks and reactions so in alot of them this causes frustration and anger, and this frustration and anger is seen by others as a confirmation of muslims being an angry bunch. The thing now is that the news tells people islam has nothing to do with terrorism..... wow, does that make most muslims now feel like "yeah thank you so much for making that clear!" it's like making a dog happy with a chicken bone after you had it starved for weeks. No offence, but i think muslims were better off without TV in their lives or media sources, just trusting in Allah and if it is important that you know something, surely Allah will make it known to you and He has all the ways to do so, watching the news like your life depends on it is kind of silly do'nt you think? be a good muslim, act the best you can and stop reacting but instead let people react to you, to your calmness in situations, when they hear news that makes them affraid, muslims should show calmth, this is easier when you do not know "the news" they know and this would make the non muslims maybe even ask questions to you, and your answers would be much more balanced and sincere because you just know what you know, the beauty of islam insha Allah, ("what happened? i see, well i do not watch the news so i did not know, what i can tell you is that Allah says in the koran that it is not forbidden to act kindly.....and also that we only should fight in defence when attacked for our faith.....and that murder is forbidden in the koran, it is a major sin......") a much better way to reach people like this, then to be "all twisted up in the game", nervous frustrated and deffensive while there is really no reason to be like that only because you have been listening and looking at something that is more harmful then good. If you look angry or afraid in away because of what you saw on TV like them, they will not ask you, but would rather be confirmed in what they think about muslims, do i make any sense? or do you think now because they speak that islam has nothing to do with terrorism it is all right? no it aint, you are still reacting to them instead of acting and letting them react to you! And Allah knows best.

The Miracles of Islam....al qur'aan. read this and see what i mean.

Chapter the high places "al a'raaf" 7.

116. Said Moses: "Throw ye (first)." So when they threw, they bewitched the eyes of the people, and struck terror into them: and they came with a great (feat of) magic.

117. We put it into Moses's mind by inspiration: "Throw (now) thy rod":and behold! it swallows up straight away all the falsehoods which they fake!

Thus truth was confirmed, and all that they did was made of no effect.  So the (great ones) were vanquished there and then, and were made to look small. But the sorcerers fell down prostrate in adoration.

Saying: "We believe in the Lord of the Worlds,-

"The Lord of Moses and Aaron." 

Had those people not looked, their eyes would not have been bewitched nor would terror be struck into them...

Date Posted: 21 July 2005 at 8:05pm
Peace be upon you all,

My dear Khadija, I was looking forward to reading your input on this subject.  I am not imposing that you do this against your will, simply stating that I was and am interested in what you had to say.

Peace,
Muhammad

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net