URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13610
Printed Date: 16 April 2024 at 2:32pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Speaking out about Bombay attacks
Posted By: seekshidayath
Subject: Speaking out about Bombay attacks
Date Posted: 28 November 2008 at 9:36pm

The TimesNovember 29, 2008

In the recent terrorist acts in Malegaon in Maharashtra, India, in September this year and in last year�s attacks on a cross-border train to Pakistan, Hindu extremists were found to be behind the plots. So it is obvious that terrorism is not a Muslim monopoly. Sometimes, �others� perpetrate a crime to demonise Muslims. So we should not put the blame on Muslims without clear evidence. If we demonise and penalise Muslims and fail to punish the real perpetrators, that will worsen the situation. Moreover, it cannot be denied that Muslims are also at the receiving end of terrorist attacks of recent years.

The whole world has been rightly prompt to condemn these heinous killings in India. But let us think about the response of the world powers when hundreds of people are dying every week in Iraq and Afghanistan. It seems that the blood of Muslims is the cheapest on earth.

Injustice breeds injustice. We need to address the root cause of injustice, and only then will we achieve a lasting peace.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Replies:
Date Posted: 28 November 2008 at 9:46pm
The severe blow which we received is the death of Hemant Karkaray, the ATS chief who was boldy handling the case of hindu terrorists. Inspite of getting threatens of death, he was fearless. We muslims had sparks of hope with him. I doubt if we cud get any justice. He died while battling that attacks.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Posted By: nothing
Date Posted: 29 November 2008 at 6:49am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

So we should not put the blame on Muslims without clear evidence. If we demonise and penalise Muslims and fail to punish the real perpetrators, that will worsen the situation. Moreover, it cannot be denied that Muslims are also at the receiving end of terrorist attacks of recent years.

Demonizing the muslims is actually the core idea, no less than that. It was so obvious that London bus and subway bombers were "killed" in action. As to whom and why is up to them to feed the public. As fiction authors they do the deciding. Therefore all the news about who they were is really meaningless. The 9/11 hijackers also were "killed" in action and the stories flowing in as though they were inside those planes witnessing the lot. And now just a minute ago I just read in the news that all those involved in Mumbai (Bombay) mayhem were all "killed" as well !!.

So there you go.

Now we going to hear only whatever the book content that is set by whoever do the talking - to tell us. If you are the author of the book you decide who lives and who dies and why.

They all live in the world of illusion, and it seems they like it.

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 29 November 2008 at 7:05am

But let us think about the response of the world powers when hundreds of people are dying every week in Iraq and Afghanistan. It seems that the blood of Muslims is the cheapest on earth.

Injustice breeds injustice. We need to address the root cause of injustice, and only then will we achieve a lasting peace.

Seekshidayath, the problem with now mentioning atrocities against members of our faith, on the heels of India�s terrorist attacks, is that it may be viewed  as a justification for what has taken place in India.  We do in fact have a group of our co-religionists who believe, based upon twisted textual evidence, that murder on the scale of recent events in India is not only justified but praiseworthy.  These misguided individuals will raise similar issues as you have mentioned.  Over 195 people were murdered senselessly.  Only condemnation is appropriate.  What has happened in Iraq is a separate matter.

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 29 November 2008 at 1:36pm
Probably response to Indian Terrorism in Kashmir

Posted By: ops155
Date Posted: 29 November 2008 at 2:45pm
Do you guys ever provide any evidence of it being the country that was attacked? It's either the CIA/Mossoud and now it's the Indians doing it to themselves? So many on this website claim to know all but have never once provided any proof of the claims. Although this post is just opinion so many others are copy/paste from website but you don't give us the link to the website you get the story from so we can check it out ourselves. Really instead of just pointing fingers at others can you at least provide some proof it wasn't muslims?

Posted By: JihadX
Date Posted: 29 November 2008 at 4:24pm
I just hope that our fellow muslims aren't behind this because we are already considered "terrorists"!

-------------
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi

Posted By: believer
Date Posted: 29 November 2008 at 4:38pm
Not all of you, just the ones that claim the deed - the Deccan Mujahedeen.  

-------------
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Date Posted: 29 November 2008 at 5:17pm

Let me make it clear, that these boys, not yet represented "Islam". We are n't sure who they were. Whenever a single blast in a lane occurs, the first name that crops up in Indian Minds is "Pakistan". Even if those boys, were from pak, let those boys be crticised, instead of a country or religion. Sources say that they must be home grown. A docment belonging to Mauritius was also seen.

Different channels are coming up diff news. Few say its Al-Qaeda, few say its islamic terrorist group - Lashkar, and else say its an underworld. Its also said that they were asians, bred Europeans. A senior Indian naval officer has claimed that the attackers (who arrived in a ship, the M V Alpha) were linked to Somali pirates, implying that this was a revenge attack for the Indian Navy�s successful if bloody action against pirates in the Arabian Gulf that led to heavy casualties some weeks ago.Whoever has done it, its surely an act to be condemned, but to add spices, and to hate/ blame muslims, is surely wrong. There's no religion of terrorists. I guess its the result of mass-killings in India, or as ak_m_f says, must be result of recent happenings at kashmir.

And "believer" , there is no such group as "Deccan Mujahideen", Thank God that at this point there is no differences of opinion in India.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 November 2008 at 10:09pm
15 hours ago I definitely read that all the gunmen in the Mumbai mayhem were killed, and I posted it accordingly. But now the news has been modified that one was captured alive. And as people have been predicting all along - by default he is a Pakistani or from Pakistan. Naturally the Pakistani officials demand evidence.

But that's not all.

President Bush also said that the killers will not have the final word. That is they must be stated as "killed" like the rest. It seem someone or some people have made blunder here by making one "alive".
Such sad and tragic event has been made into a joke for political gains.

But Indian officials said the sole surviving gunman, now in custody, was from Pakistan and voiced suspicions of their neighbor.

Pakistan denied it was involved and demanded evidence.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hz0C0SXcxgP0NxzlqGA_EI57FBkQD94P20O00 - http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hz0C0SXcxgP0NxzlqGA_EI57FBkQD94P20O00

President George W. Bush on Saturday pledged full U.S. support to India as it investigates the deadly terrorist attacks in Mumbai, saying the killers "will not have the final word."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/11/29/world/main4638226.shtml - http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/11/29/world/main4638226.shtml

Date Posted: 30 November 2008 at 2:17am
Read this - 'nothing'
Mossad-CIA Connection To Mumbai Terror Attacks?

By Yoginder Sikand

29 November, 2008
Countercurrents. org

�O ye who believe! stand out firmly for God, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to piety: and fear God. For God is well-acquainted with all that ye do.�

(The Quran, Surah Al-Maida: 8)

Numerous theories are doing the rounds about the dastardly terrorist assault on Mumbai. The dominant view, based on what is being suggested by the media, is that this is the handiwork of the dreaded Pakistan-based self-styled Islamist and terrorist outfit Lashkar-e Tayyeba, which, ever since it was ostensibly proscribed by the Government of Pakistan some years ago, has adopted the name of Jamaat ud-Dawah. This might well be the case, for the Lashkar has been responsible for numerous such terrorist attacks in recent years, particularly in Kashmir..... ......... ......... .................... ......... ..

At the same time as fingers of suspicion are being pointed at the Lashkar for being behind the recent Mumbai blasts, other questions are being raised in some circles. The significant fact that Hemant Karkare, the brave ATS chief who was killed in the terrorist assault, had been investigating the role of Hindutva terrorist groups in blasts in Malegoan and elsewhere and had received threats for this has not gone un-noticed. Nor has the related fact that the assault on Mumbai happened soon after disturbing revelations began pouring in of the role of Hindutva activists in terror attacks in different parts of India. That the attack on Mumbai has led to the issue of Hindutva-inspired terrorism now being totally sidelined is also significant.

And then there is a possible Israeli angle that some are raising. Thus, the widely-read Mumbai-based tabloid Mid-Day, in an article about a building where numerous militants were holed up titled �Mumbai Attack: Was Nariman House the Terror Hub?�, states:

The role that Nariman House is coming to play in this entire attack drama is puzzling. Last night, residents ordered close to 100 kilograms of meat and other food, enough to feed an army or a bunch of people for twenty days. Shortly thereafter, the ten odd militants moved in, obviously, indicating that the food and meat was ordered, keeping their visit in mind, another cop added.

�One of the militants called up a television news channel and voiced his demands today, but, interestingly, when he was asked where are they all holed him, he said at the Israeli owned Nariman House and they are six of them here", one of the investigating cops said. Since morning, there has been exchange of gun fire has been going on and the militants seem well equipped to counter the cops fire. To top it, they have food and shelter. One wonders [if] they have the support of the residents, a local Ramrao Shanker said.�

A Mossad/Israeli hand in the affair might seem far-fetched to some, but not so to others, who point to the role of Israeli agents in destabilizing a large number of countries as well as possibly operating within some radical Islamist movements, such as a group in Yemen styling itself �Islamic Jihad�, said to be responsible for the bombing of the American Embassy in Sanaa, and which is said to have close links with the Israeli intelligence. Some have raised the question if the Mossad or even the CIA might not be directly or otherwise instigating some disillusioned Muslim youth in India, Pakistan or elsewhere to take to terror by playing on Muslim grievances, operating through existing Islamist groups or spawning new ones for this purpose.

If this charge is true�although this remains to be conclusively established�the aim might be to further radicalize Muslims so as to provide further pretext for American and Israeli assaults on Islam and Muslim countries. The fact that the CIA had for years been in very close contact with the Pakistani ISI and radical Islamist groups in Pakistan is also being raised in this connection. The possible role of such foreign agencies of being behind some terror attacks that India has witnessed in recent years to further fan anti-Muslim hatred and also to weaken India is also being speculated on in some circles.

Whether all this is indeed true needs to be properly investigated. But the fact remains that it appears to be entirely in the interest of the Israeli establishment and powerful forces in America to create instability in India, fan Hindu-Muslim strife, even to the point of driving India and Pakistan to war with each other, and thereby drag India further into the deadly embrace of Zionists and American imperialists.

In other words, irrespective of who is behind the deadly attacks on Mumbai, it appears to suit the political interests and agendas of multiple and equally pernicious political forces�Islamist and Hindu radicals, fired by a hate-driven Manichaean vision of the world, but also global imperialist powers that seem to be using the attacks as a means to push India even deeper into their suicidal axis.

http://www.countercurrents.org/sikand291108.htm - http://www.counterc urrents.org/ sikand291108. htm

Even i guess its Israel's Job, Allah swt knows the best

-------------

Date Posted: 30 November 2008 at 5:16am
Just got to know that two of the terrorists hailed from Bradford or Leeds and monitored reports of their murderous spree on sites, including the BBC. Mumbai's chief minister Vilasrao Deshmukh said two Britons were involved.An army source said last night: "British passports were found on two terrorist bodies - young men aged 25-30.Meanwhile British Prime Minister Gordon Brown has reportedly spoken with his Indian counterpart Dr. Manmohan Singh. Brown also warned that it was "too early" to reach any conclusions about British involvement.

-------------

Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 30 November 2008 at 7:58am
Do you guys ever provide any evidence of it being the country that was attacked? It's either the CIA/Mossoud and now it's the Indians doing it to themselves? So many on this website claim to know all but have never once provided any proof of the claims. Although this post is just opinion so many others are copy/paste from website but you don't give us the link to the website you get the story from so we can check it out ourselves. Really instead of just pointing fingers at others can you at least provide some proof it wasn't muslims?

I promise, I love Amreeki Whizdom! Everything in our world has to come with some website reference and as if all the folks on this planet were cast, in some American mould, with absolute inability  for ever thinking for themsleves or being able to put 2 and 2 of local events and currents, together.

One other thing I fail to understand why all such characters appear as OPS with some numbers?

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Posted By: abosait
Date Posted: 30 November 2008 at 9:06am
Originally posted by ops155 ops155 wrote:

............... but you don't give us the link to the website you get the story from so we can check it out ourselves..........................

Malegaon Blasts:
Footprints Of Nanded?

By Subhash Gatade

15 September, 2006
Countercurrents.org

http://www.countercurrents.org/comm-gatade150906.htm - http://www.countercurrents.org/comm-gatade150906.htm

Lesson From The Malegaon Carnage: Price Of Alienating A Community

By Vidya Bhushan Rawat

15 September, 2006
Countercurrents.org

http://www.countercurrents.org/comm-rawat150906.htm - http://www.countercurrents.org/comm-rawat150906.htm

Posted By: Hyposonic
Date Posted: 30 November 2008 at 4:44pm
"But let us think about the response of the world powers when hundreds of people are dying every week in Iraq and Afghanistan"

No offense but it seems like it�s a phenomena here that when a tragedy is mentioned, you also have to mention Iraq and Afghanistan. Again, there are many tragedies in the world that don�t get put on the news or there are some news that are more biased and considered �news worthy� than others. You have to accept this reality. Again, by stating what you said it seems like a half-hearted gesture of sorrow equipped with a �but what about this country?� Again no offense but mentioning Iraq and Afghanistan is besides the point. Regardless what is happening [even there are connections] some lives were lost and it ought to be considered a human tragedy, period.

-------------
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism"

Posted By: cadnu
Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 2:44am
Dear seekshidayath,

It is really unfortunate that such things happen.

India has been blaming Pakistan for what happened, but it does not support it by any proofs.

But initial reports say that they belong to a previously unknown group known as "Deccan Mujahideen" which wants a separate state for Hyderabad.  I heard of separatism in Telangana, but not about Hyderabad.  Any information about it?

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 4:15am
I would say only one thing seeks..... Afghanistan and Iraq are war zones.  Casualties are expected.  People in a hospital do not expect for someone to come in blasting away or a hotel.

I don't care WHO did this.  Its wrong and the perpetrators will be punished no matter what justification they used.  They killed innocents who they had no idea if they were pro-war, anti-muslim or had anything to be guilty of.

Many here know I am very ANTI-war.... Yet, if I had been visiting friends in India or on Vacation...  These men would have grabbed me because of my American passport.  They wouldn't have cared that I voted against Bush or his policies.  That I regularly exercise my rights to criticism my countries actions or that I have Muslim friends. 

I saw several pictures of these men.  They all look like babies to me.  The one doesn't look more than 15-16 years old.  These are young disaffected boys who were probably convinced by some nutcase that this is what Islam demands of them.  (FALSELY)

The problem with most people is there are not enough counter actions seen for these young men.

Every time this happens, instead of just condemning it and getting on with it and trying to educate Muslim men and women against these things, sane and responsible Muslims complain that other tragedies are not being covered enough.

I would rather see a complete, utter and total condemnation of all violence against civilians without any ifs, ands, buts or becauses.....

Children died, women died, a toddler is now an orphan...there is no excuse.  Not even that tragedy is happening elsewhere.

5:32: For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our messengers came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.

2:190: And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.

There is no excuse to kill civilians in Islam.  Not even a war in another nation.

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 4:53am
Originally posted by cadnu cadnu wrote:

Dear seekshidayath,

India has been blaming Pakistan for what happened, but it does not support it by any proofs.

But initial reports say that they belong to a previously unknown group known as "Deccan Mujahideen" which wants a separate state for Hyderabad.  I heard of separatism in Telangana, but not about Hyderabad.  Any information about it?

Hey Cadnu, how are you. I had been waiting for you. I needed, atleast one Indian to discuss all its internal politics and other happenings

And what are you saying of this "Deccan Mujahideen". Its only from you that am hearing so. Is it from "Cadnu channel" Smile. I heard that they cud trace its IP address from outside India. Telangana, is anyways done. Very soon, it shall be declared a separate state. Don't you know that all those political parties did consent  for it. Infact they are all fighting to take its credit. I shall give its credit to KCR, anyways. Its not that serious issue that anyone needs to blast there at Mumbai, for telangana in Andhra Pradesh.

All i say is, if its Pak as India suspects, why cud it not present proofs to them. They say that these boys conversed in urdu and punjabi, and phones were traced there at Karachi, etc, then why did India, not present atleast these to them.

Anyways, these terrorists were successful in creating the differences between indo-pak. We already viewed the chairs of the ministers get staggered.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 5:15am
Hi Angela

Thankx for expressing yourselves.

NOT JUST ME, BUT ALL THE MUSLIMS, BE IT, INDIAN OR A PAKISTANI, DO CONDEMN THIS ACT. WE DON'T JUSTIFY IT BY ANY MEANS.

u said :
Many here know I am very ANTI-war.... Yet, if I had been visiting friends in India or on Vacation...  These men would have grabbed me because of my American passport.  They wouldn't have cared that I voted against Bush or his policies.  That I regularly exercise my rights to criticism my countries actions or that I have Muslim friends.

Likewise, even we muslims have been suffering. Irrespective of you support Bush or not, etc, you were viewed as an American and were a victim. Similarly, we muslims, inspite of holding no such views of terrorism, were termed as "terrorist". We went thru that pain and are still undergoing. Go thru, yahoo discussions, you shall find that muslims are been crticised for these blasts. People are blaming "Islam' for that.

During last six months, we muslims in India, organised many public meetings , conferences, tried to convince media as well that we have nothing to do with terrorism. Islam teaches peace etc. To some extent we were able to built up our image. But all got faded. Anyways

U said :

I saw several pictures of these men.  They all look like babies to me.  The one doesn't look more than 15-16 years old.  These are young disaffected boys who were probably convinced by some nutcase that this is what Islam demands of them.  (FALSELY)

These boys were told were between , 18-25. Here are few things to be noticed. As you said that these boys were probable convinced taht Islam demands of them -- so i had to take this sentence of yours. If you consider them as muslims and as you said, they must be 15-16 years old, then those who taught them of this, must surely be knowing that boys of such ages are n't permitted for the holy war, they were to wage. Secondly, when these boys if were between, 18-25. atleast one boy whom you consider to be a muslim, would have a beard. Not a single one doyou find them wearing a beard, which a label of every muslim. Esp, when these boys, were if in the way of Islam, practicing Islam, they would have a beard.

I just want to speak out India, with solid proofs. Just because, the media, says, i shall not take it. You shall see me to be first, to criticise, these boys, if proved that they were muslims. Islam never commands to kill cihildren and woman , even when there;s necessity of war.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 5:41am
Beards do not make terrorists.  Mohammed Atta wasn't wearing a beard when he climbed on his plane.  Carrying out an attack means getting to the target.  If you have a long beard, kufi and fatigues, likely the police are going to stop you long before you get to the target.

There have been increasingly warnings about training Western looking men to carry out attacks.  Mentally ill converts from the West.  I doubt if any of these warnings turn out to be facts that these men will attack in media approved terrorist garb.

India has been at a crossroad since the Mugals were removed from power by the British.  The loss of power and status is harmful to any community and does not always have much to do with religion.

I personally see the problems in India being more about colonialism than religion.  Hindus and Muslims lived side by side for several centuries.  Its the partitioning of Pakistan, the loss of Bangledesh, the limbo of Kashmir and the oppression of minorities in India.

Religion is often an excuse for more mundane battles.  Do you really think the Christian Crusaders were motivated by religion when there was so much gold to be had in the Holy Land?

I think you will find these babies were born muslim or maybe even converts from poorer castes of Hindus.  They will have been jobless, marginalized and radicalized.

India has more problems than I care to count and Hinduism has had an affect on more than just Hindus.  My sister is currently battling with her secretary because she labeled my sister a lower caste and does not feel she should have to obey orders.  A society that breeds this kind of mentality will never have equality and justice.  The whole of Gujarati Muslims would be better to move North than to ever expect justice and equality. 

Islam does not demand these actions.  However, these boys are being taught something else and they are being told its Islam.  Thus, they go into these situations thinking they are doing it in the name of God, etc, and so forth.

Much like an abortion clinic bomber thinks he's doing Christ's will. 

However, the first words posted here contained that word I hate so much went talking to people about these things. 

BUT.... 

The whole world has been rightly prompt to condemn these heinous killings in India. But let us think about the response of the world powers when hundreds of people are dying every week in Iraq and Afghanistan. It seems that the blood of Muslims is the cheapest on earth.

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 6:05am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Beards do not make terrorists.  Mohammed Atta wasn't wearing a beard when he climbed on his plane.  Carrying out an attack means getting to the target.  If you have a long beard, kufi and fatigues, likely the police are going to stop you long before you get to the target.

I don't consider Mohammed Atta, to be in that plane. We all  know very well, the conspiracy behind it. To some extent i would agree that beards do not make terrorists, but when these people fight a holy war, why would they abandon this sunnah, which is obligatory. Anyways, its a different discussion. But i would not blindly believe that they were muslims.

India has been at a crossroad since the Mugals were removed from power by the British.  The loss of power and status is harmful to any community and does not always have much to do with religion.

I personally see the problems in India being more about colonialism than religion.  Hindus and Muslims lived side by side for several centuries.  Its the partitioning of Pakistan, the loss of Bangledesh, the limbo of Kashmir and the oppression of minorities in India.

That was India, of yesterday. Modern India, in now different

I think you will find these babies were born muslim or maybe even converts from poorer castes of Hindus.  They will have been jobless, marginalized and radicalized.

Let's see. I shall not make  speculations anymore.

Islam does not demand these actions.  However, these boys are being taught something else and they are being told its Islam.  Thus, they go into these situations thinking they are doing it in the name of God, etc, and so forth.

Much like an abortion clinic bomber thinks he's doing Christ's will. 

However, the first words posted here contained that word I hate so much went talking to people about these things. 

BUT.... 

Am i wrong Angela, when i say, that injustice breeds to injustice. Its the reaction you see commonly.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 6:48am

And what are you saying of this "Deccan Mujahideen". Its only from you that am hearing so. Is it from "Cadnu channel" Smile. I heard that they cud trace its IP address from outside India.

Hey, i thought you would know it.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deccan_Mujahideen

"A group calling itself the Deccan Mujahideen has claimed responsibility for the attacks but little is known of it."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7752173.stm

And of course BBC isn't mine. :)

Telangana, is anyways done. Very soon, it shall be declared a separate state. Don't you know that all those political parties did consent  for it. Infact they are all fighting to take its credit. I shall give its credit to KCR, anyways. Its not that serious issue that anyone needs to blast there at Mumbai, for telangana in Andhra Pradesh

I know about Chandra Babu Naidu.  So soon India will have 29 states.

All i say is, if its Pak as India suspects, why cud it not present proofs to them. They say that these boys conversed in urdu and punjabi, and phones were traced there at Karachi, etc, then why did India, not present atleast these to them.

That is the problem with India.  You know, we always blame Pakistan.  Our only luck is that we do not blame Pakistan even for cyclones. :))

Originally posted by =seekshidayath =seekshidayath wrote:

Anyways, these terrorists were successful in creating the differences between indo-pak. We already viewed the chairs of the ministers get staggered.

Indo-pak relations have always been strained.

I would say that we have won against the terrorists even though we lost so many lives.

I would also say that your topic will be misleading when you talk about Iraq or Afghanistan.

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 8:00am
Dear seekshidayath, (Bhai yeh banda to baqaida theek thaak post kar sakta hay. Some of his strings had created a bad odour around, specially, with me)

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 3:25pm
Seekshidayath:
Please ignore the irony, under normal circumstances I wouldn't have referred to this writer...I found this article at morning perusal of LA Times!
The article has created a fire storm of criticism on its publication from the Hindu  readership online.... I am still formulating my thoughts on this!

Now the addition of Zionists to the mix just wait how bad the things get!..

See if the facts and figures are correct in the article...

Muslims -- India's new 'untouchables'

The condition of the country's Muslims has deteriorated, and the world has overlooked the nation's problems.
By Asra Q. Nomani
December 1, 2008
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oew-nom1-2008dec01,0,2169717.graffitiboard - http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oew-nom1-2008dec01,0,2169717.graffitiboard -

The news of the attacks in Mumbai eerily took me back to a quiet morning two years ago when I sat in Room 721 of the Taj Mahal Palace & Tower hotel, reading the morning newspaper, fearing just the kind of violence that has now exploded in the city of my birth. The headlines recounted how the socioeconomic condition of the people of my ancestry, Muslims in India, had fallen below that of the Hindu caste traditionally called "untouchables," according to a government report.

"Muslims are India's new untouchables," I said sadly to my mother, in the room with me. "India is going to explode if it doesn't take care of them." Now, indeed, alas it has. And shattered in the process is the myth of India's thriving secular democracy.

Mumbai police said over the weekend that the only gunman they'd captured during the attacks -- which left nearly 200 dead and more than 300 wounded -- claimed to belong to a Pakistani militant group. But even if the trouble was imported, the violence will most certainly turn a spotlight of suspicion on Muslims in India. Already, my relatives are hunkered down for a sectarian backlash they expect from anti-terrorism agencies, police and angry Hindu fundamentalists.

India, long championed as a model of pluralism, used to be an example of how Muslims can coexist and thrive even as a minority population. My extended family prospered as part of an educated, middle class. My parents, who settled in the United States in the 1960s when my father pursued a doctorate at Rutgers University, were part of India's successful diaspora. I love India, and on that trip, I wanted to show it off to my son, Shibli, then age 4.

But on that visit, across India from Mumbai to the southern state of Tamil Nadu and north to Lucknow, the hub of Muslim culture, I was deeply saddened. Talking to vegetable vendors, artisans and businessmen, I heard about how the condition of Muslims had deteriorated. They had become largely disenfranchised, poor, jobless and uneducated. Their tales echoed those I'd heard on previous trips, when my extended family recounted their humiliating experiences with bureaucratic, housing, job and educational discrimination.

Indeed, the government report I read about in the newspapers two years ago acknowledged that Muslims in India had become "backward." "Fearing for their security," the report said, "Muslims are increasingly resorting to living in ghettos around the country." Branding of Muslims as anti-national, terrorists and agents of Pakistan "has a depressing effect on their psyche," the report said, noting Muslims live in "a sense of despair and suspicion."

According to the report, produced by a committee led by a former Indian chief justice, Rajender Sachar, Muslims were now worse off than the Dalit caste, or those called untouchables. Some 52% of Muslim men were unemployed, compared with 47% of Dalit men. Among Muslim women, 91% were unemployed, compared with 77% of Dalit women. Almost half of Muslims over the age of 46 couldn't read or write. While making up 11% of the population, Muslims accounted for 40% of India's prison population. Meanwhile, they held less than 5% of government jobs.

The Sachar committee report recommended creating a commission to remedy the systemic discrimination and promote affirmative-action programs. So far, very few of the recommendations have been put in place.

Since reading the report, I have feared that Islamic militancy would be born out of such despair. Even if last week's terrorist plot was hatched outside India, a cycle of sectarian violence could break out in the country and push some disenfranchised Muslim youth to join militant groups using hot-button issues like Israel and Kashmir as inspiration.

What has irked me these last years is how the world has glossed over India's problems. In 2006, for instance, former U.S. Defense Secretary William Cohen, whose Cohen Group invests heavily in India, said the U.S. and India were "perfect partners" because of their "multiethnic and secular democracies." When I asked to interview Cohen about the socioeconomic condition of Muslims, his public relations staffer said that conversation was too "in the weeds." But, to me, the condition of Muslims needs frank and open discussion if there is to be any hope of stemming Islamic radicalism and realizing true secular democracy in the country.

India's 150 million Muslims represent the second-largest Muslim population in the world, smaller only than Indonesia's 190 million Muslims. That is just bigger than Pakistan's 140 million Muslims or the entire population of Arab Muslims, which numbers about 140 million. U.S. intelligence reports continually warn that economic, social and political discontent are catalysts for radicalism, so we would be naive to continue to ignore this potential threat to the national security of not just India but the United States.

Throughout my 2006 journey, I found the idea of India's potential for danger unavoidable. On one leg, my son tucked safely in bed with my mother in our Taj hotel room, I went out to watch the filming of "A Mighty Heart," the movie about the murder of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl by Muslim militants in Pakistan. When the location scouts needed to replicate the treacherous streets of Karachi's militant Islamist culture, they didn't have to go far. They found the perfect spot in a poor Muslim neighborhood of Mumbai.

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 8:18pm
Sign*Reader, can't you see that the article (opinion) itself is ambiguous?  The article has been written just for the sake of writing it or just to show that some Asra exists.

This is the problem with the Indians.  Though it is theoretically secular (and i would say it is almost practically secular too), people always think of their own community.  Why can't they

If Asra Q. Nomani really feels for them, why can't she just do something for them rather than just writing such articles?

Everyone says something must be done, but none does.

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 8:25pm
Muslims refuse to bury militants

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7758651.stm

Posted By: Chrysalis
Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:27pm
Just a few random musings. . .

BBC etc were mentioning the Deccan Mujahideen. . . whoever they are. Donno how far that is true though.

They showed on BBC - that this dude who lived nextdoor to the hotel heard the 'millitants' talking in the hotel. . . and according to the dude, they had a 'North Indian' accent - and accord to him: 'we all know that north india has a link to pakistan, so they were definitely involved' Stern%20Smile

Btw, its not in the news, but Karachi is really in strife right now....institutions closed etc because of arson attacks and all. The word on the street is that its India doing all this! Ppl killed and all.

I dont know any Indians...and what they are contemplating. But its nice to see Cadnu and Seeks think otherwise :) . I just hope there are nonmuslim indians who think the same way.

Maybe if instead of blowing each other's ppl up - we just blew up the govts on both sides ?. . . . . . . just a thought! Wink

-------------
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:30pm

Hey, i thought you would know it.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deccan_Mujahideen

"A group calling itself the Deccan Mujahideen has claimed responsibility for the attacks but little is known of it."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7752173.stm

And of course BBC isn't mine. :)

I knew that Deccan Mujahideen claimed its responsibility, but is it said that its related to telanagana ?

I know about Chandra Babu Naidu.  So soon India will have 29 states.

Aray bhai, yahan Chandra babu kaisay aagay ? Perhaps you are n't from AP. I was talking of KCR, Anyways, Telangana is now no matter of dispute that anyone goes for blasts. It was a resolved issue, two months ago.

Originally posted by =seekshidayath =seekshidayath wrote:

Indo-pak relations have always been strained.

I would say that we have won against the terrorists even though we lost so many lives.

I would also say that your topic will be misleading when you talk about Iraq or Afghanistan.

I do agree, that India won against these terrorists. I salute our commandos. What do you say of Major Unni Krishnan father, not allowing CM to enter his house and made him stand at his gate for two hours ? What do you say of Mrs. Hemant Karkaray, not accepting the compensation from Modi of about 1 Crore ?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Dear seekshidayath, (Bhai yeh banda to baqaida theek thaak post kar sakta hay. Some of his strings had created a bad odour around, specially, with me)

Insaan bahoth pechida hota hai, Usay samajhna, bahot hi mushkil hai. Humans are complicated machines. Anyways, you do have more experience , i guess ki aapko insaan ki pehachaan hai.

And sis Chrysallis, you are right. Blowing up both govts is the solution. But again its called a blast. Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:41pm
I don't consider Mohammed Atta, to be in that plane. We all  know very well, the conspiracy behind it. To some extent i would agree that beards do not make terrorists, but when these people fight a holy war, why would they abandon this sunnah, which is obligatory. Anyways, its a different discussion. But i would not blindly believe that they were muslims.

I'm so glad you brought that up Seeks! This is something that I have not been able to come to terms with to this day! I dont think its something Non-Muslims can understand as well as we can. . .

Giving up ones life in Jihad - is a very spiritual thing. Something a concious muslim does . . . How can a person drink, visit a strip joint, and the next day blow himself up for Allah??? Nonmuslims perhaps dont realise that only the worsest/ignorant of muslims (excuse my stereotyping) drink and visit strip joints - not the kind of people you would expect to sacrifice life for 'islam' (disclaimer: not that blowing up a civilian plane falls under Islam's concept ofvJihad in any manner)

Any concious, 'good' muslim - with even a little bit of islamic understanding/awareness would NOT spend the last night of his life doing the things the media claimed they did. OR Blow themselves up, knowing FULL WELL they could be killing fellow muslims AND innocent people!!!!!!

It just not fit together in the puzzle. Even the WORSEST of Muslims, were to find out they were dying the next day . . .would spend thier last night asking forgiveness from Allah. AND think twice about the lives they were going to take. The best of muslims that I know are the MOST nonviolent people I have EVER met. . .soft spoken, soft hearted and gentle. Its something that is very hard to explain to a nonmuslim who has not come across a practising muslim. And I dont blame the nonmuslims for swallowing up what thier media tells them. If I were in thier place, I would probably do the same.

It just doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

-------------
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:52pm

Muslims refuse to bury militants

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7758651.stm

I think it is too early to talk about burial while the blame game is on still!
some neutral forensic experts need to analyze the DNA of these attackers, their weapons and everything else for the origins!

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:58pm
Cadnu, leave the opinions of Asra Nomami apart, but when we look into the report of Sachar committee, do you deny it ?  Every word of the below paragraph, extracted from the article, posted by Sign Reader, is correct

Indeed, the government report I read about in the newspapers two years ago acknowledged that Muslims in India had become "backward." "Fearing for their security," the report said, "Muslims are increasingly resorting to living in ghettos around the country." Branding of Muslims as anti-national, terrorists and agents of Pakistan "has a depressing effect on their psyche," the report said, noting Muslims live in "a sense of despair and suspicion."

According to the report, produced by a committee led by a former Indian chief justice, Rajender Sachar, Muslims were now worse off than the Dalit caste, or those called untouchables. Some 52% of Muslim men were unemployed, compared with 47% of Dalit men. Among Muslim women, 91% were unemployed, compared with 77% of Dalit women. Almost half of Muslims over the age of 46 couldn't read or write. While making up 11% of the population, Muslims accounted for 40% of India's prison population. Meanwhile, they held less than 5% of government jobs"

This is the condition of muslims in India. We cannot negate it. I don't say that whole of Indian muslims are regarded as untouchables. No, not at all. Even today we live side by side. Amongst my group of friends, i do have hindus as well. But what do you say about muslims in Gujrat and Maharastra ? Are they not regarded as untouchables ? They are treated so, cadnu. Either, you must not have viewed this, or you are trying to hide away this fact.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 December 2008 at 11:02pm
Cadnu, leave the opinions of Asra Nomami apart, but when we look into the report of Sachar committee, do you deny it ? 

Bhai, why would he ever do that if that suites his agenda? We do happen to know the man and his kartabs. Don't we all?

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 12:28am

I do agree, that India won against these terrorists. I salute our commandos. What do you say of Major Unni Krishnan father, not allowing CM to enter his house and made him stand at his gate for two hours ? What do you say of Mrs. Hemant Karkaray, not accepting the compensation from Modi of about 1 Crore ?

Simple answer is, Major Unnikrishnan's father and Mrs. Karkaray did the right thing.  Time has changed, if they want power, they should be ready for responsibility.

Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 1:06am
Dear seekshidayath, have you ever read the Sachar Report?

It is about the financial and social status of Muslims and it in no way concerns about their psyche.  And why do you want to compare Muslims and Dalits?  And untouchability is a thing of the past.  Untouchability is a political term and not a social term anymore.

What is your meaning of 'untouchables'?

Branding of Muslims as anti-national, terrorists and agents of Pakistan "has a depressing effect on their psyche," the report said, noting Muslims live in "a sense of despair and suspicion."

It is a totally overrated statement.  No one brands Muslims as anti-national etc.

This is the condition of muslims in India. We cannot negate it. I don't say that whole of Indian muslims are regarded as untouchables. No, not at all. Even today we live side by side. Amongst my group of friends, i do have hindus as well. But what do you say about muslims in Gujrat and Maharastra ? Are they not regarded as untouchables ? They are treated so, cadnu. Either, you must not have viewed this, or you are trying to hide away this fact.

The head of Mumbai Police is Hasan Gafoor.  The world's most populous city has a Muslim as its Police Commissioner and you call Muslims are regarded as untouchables.

I have nothing to hide friend.  If you think people aren't treated well in India, then do something for your fellows irrespective of their religion, caste, creed etc.  Isn't that a better thing to do than to listen to people from neighbouring countries and considering yourself an "untouchable".

Our friend from Pakistan does not live in Pakistan.  Atleast we live in our country brother.

Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 5:21am
I read today that the Mumbai Muslim cemeteries are refusing the bodies of the killed attackers. 

Is it possible to nullify someone's Islam posthumously? 

Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 11:08am
And I dont blame the nonmuslims for swallowing up what thier media tells them. If I were in thier place, I would probably do the same.

I think the idea of "good Muslim" similarly to "good person" is qualitatively subjective. There are so many definitions as to what it is to be "good" although there are core beliefs that its quite difficult to tell who is a good Muslim or a good person or a good anything. Perhaps Muslims need to redefine what it is to be a good 'practicising Muslim?' Just a suggestion.

Even the WORSEST of Muslims, were to find out they were dying the next day . . .would spend thier last night asking forgiveness from Allah. AND think twice about the lives they were going to take.

I didn't understand the above statement and also, not to be a grammar Nazi but the word 'Worsest' is not a word. Sorry but I had to look it up because grammatically it didn't make sense but also, if someone is so evil or has evil intent why would they seek forgiveness and perhaps rethink what they are doing? Wouldn't the act [of seeking god's forgiveness and rethinking their evil intent] nullify the idea of these individuals being the 'worsest' Muslims? Perhaps I'm commenting confusingly but I'm curious.

-------------

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

I don't Any concious, 'good' muslim - with even a little bit of islamic understanding/awareness would NOT spend the last night of his life doing the things the media claimed they did. OR Blow themselves up, knowing FULL WELL they could be killing fellow muslims AND innocent people!!!!!!

Attempting to understand why the night prior was spent drinking is incredibly insignificant when compared to the crime of the next day.  How to make sense out of nonsense? Muslims really need to come to grips with the reality of evil, however well intentioned, that exists in our community.  While the world was riveted to the Monica Lewinsky/Clinton affair the trial for those Muslims accused in the 'Twin Embassy Bombings' was underway in a New York courtroom.  I followed the transcripts of the trial from beginning, to conviction, all the way through the penalty phase - many days crying at my computer, while one after another, family members and employees of the embassies recounted the bombing and how their lives were impacted as a result.  Muslims have done evil.  Muslims are killing innocent people, both Muslim and non-Muslim alike.  This is simply 'call a spade a spade' stuff folks.  

Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 5:46pm
Assalamu Alaikum

Was watchng the press conference and a channel, which i trust for been unbiased. There were hot discussions at home as well. So i feel, i shud n't go for any conclusions. My heart strongly says, its not muslims but all the proofs go against it. Islam teaches us to stay quiet at times of fitnah, when we are unable to understand and decide over a situation. . My heart goes down. May Allah swt soon, ease these tensions and let peace prevail.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 6:21pm

Dear seekshidayath, have you ever read the Sachar Report?

It is about the financial and social status of Muslims and it in no way concerns about their psyche. 

Its about psyche as well, These aspects {financial and social status} do affect psyche

And why do you want to compare Muslims and Dalits? 

Dalits are considered as a very backward class in India. Govt takes up various measures to uplift them. Now, the situation of muslims in India has worsened so much that we are now compared with them

And untouchability is a thing of the past.  Untouchability is a political term and not a social term anymore.

What is your meaning of 'untouchables'?

Untouchables are not exactly those like dalits. But yes , we are hated by a class, we are n't given space in there apartments -----. Let me make it clear, as i said yesterday, am not speaking of whole India, but at places where hinduism is getting extremes

Branding of Muslims as anti-national, terrorists and agents of Pakistan "has a depressing effect on their psyche," the report said, noting Muslims live in "a sense of despair and suspicion."

It is a totally overrated statement.  No one brands Muslims as anti-national etc.

But there are elements which brand us so.  You know then very well. Right now, you can click - Asia -pacific section and there you shall find a thread, "why did n't muslims leave India" by Bhartiya, People like bhartiya are increasing everyday. Its a fact, cadnu and you cannot close your eyes and ears. This word shall surely help you to understand, which was hot last days - HINDU TERRORISM.

TE=seekshidayath]

The head of Mumbai Police is Hasan Gafoor.  The world's most populous city has a Muslim as its Police Commissioner and you call Muslims are regarded as untouchables.

You have never gone thru the cities of Maharastra or Gujrat. Or are trying to appear India, innocent. The state of muslims at Gujrat has worsened, The remaining few muslims, who cud save there lives from those mass killings, are today unable to do there businesses, provide good education or go for jobs. Reason - there's no entry for them. How can we prosper when we are n't facilitated with infra-structure ?Likewise there are separate colonies of hindus at Maharastra, wherein muslims are n;t allowed to enter. You very well know of these hindu extremists associated with VHP, RSS, Bajrang dal.

I have nothing to hide friend.  If you think people aren't treated well in India, then do something for your fellows irrespective of their religion, caste, creed etc. 

Yes, alhamdullilah, after these reports of SACHAR committee, we got awakened . Even i indiviually try my best to make minorities aware of different plans set up by the govts, try to encourage them for getting educated and employed. Also i try my best by getting associated with an organisation, which works to free up innocents as well. I wish every Indian  no only holds up views like you to do something, but also ACT over it.

Isn't that a better thing to do than to listen to people from neighbouring countries and considering yourself an "untouchable".

Do you think, IC is the only source for me to view the truth ? I do not make friends, seeing the country to which they belong or the religion they belong. Its not new that i consider as "untouchable". Most of my muslim brothers experience it. Its a fact that we are ignored and hated at few cities of India.

end from Pakistan does not live in Pakistan.  Atleast we live in our country brother.

What do you say of all those Indians settled in various countries of the world ? Why did they leave ?

[/QUOTE]

-------------

Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 8:03pm
Dear seekshidayath, whatever you say are your own opinions just like the BJP has its own agenda.

Is there any other Indian who agrees with seekshidayath?

Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 9:43pm

Dear seekshidayath, whatever you say are your own opinions just like the BJP has its own agenda.

Is there any other Indian who agrees with seekshidayath?

It is so nice of you for letting brother seeksh'h have an opinion.... your likening of the esteemed brother's opinion to BJP is out of line ...

How can you ask another Indian only opinion ? this an open forum originating from California so please keep that in mind!
Have a seperate thread in the appropriate regional section if you want  segregation!

Last but not least I have a question ....do you believe in Akhund Bharat?

-------------

Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 10:02pm
Last but not least I have a question ....do you believe in Akhund Bharat?

Paa jee, not just that, he is one of those who are led to believe that India was one monlithic state in the past! We all know from history and also from Tuzkiate (Diaries) of mi familia that MahaBharata was over 500 states, which were always at each other's throat.

Not just that, one of my ex-novia's (Girlfriend's) family had a never ending family tradition of a younger brother doing in (didn't wish to use the word, kill) the older brother just for sitting on the throne.

In the end, her very own grandfather was made a ward of court by Lord Aitchison to protect him from his younger brothers. They could not or didn't wish to kill him, but made him lose the kingdom in a game of cards in a drunken state. I have seen the rooms in batala where he was forced to move after lossing his right on the palace and his other possessions.

Anyway, enugh of that. You should have seen the threads he started. "Should a Country Have a State Religion?"

We all know hitting where!

I asked him 23 times: WHY SHOULD A COUNTRY NOT HAVE A STATE RELIGION IF THE PUBLIC WISH IT TO BE SO?

He swore at me and ran away. He can't believe that anyone can ever be anything but absolutely ETHNIC. Tried telling him that some people are above and beyond the national bind.

Nope! me no understand type of an at once hardcore fun da mentalista Heen Do as one of my grandson would pronounce it. If you ever come to disagree with his, he would start to call your style of prose or the way you write into question.

Reminds me of good old Krisna Mennon as described by my father who shared a house with him and that most beautiful Shamsher Singh Bahadur in West Hampstead as a student.

Shamsher Singh Bahadur was a barrister at Law in the 20s London. He took a whole shipload of Khalsas, from Canada, complete with their well know 5 Ks including of course all the kirpaans they could lay their hands on. He was arrested and deported back to London. I met him in his last days. What a character even in his 80s! 

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 10:25pm
Bhai Seekshidayat are you ok?
Though I have my reservations about this character who is only now calling Indians as if the rest of the world is nada more than some bunch of *****.

Brother let me know if and when you need a Pathaan hitman to bleed this chap out of the place like before.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 10:32pm

Dear seekshidayath, whatever you say are your own opinions just like the BJP has its own agenda

Oye! as they would say in Spanish, not using the Indian oye.
Do you always start calling people names and hurl abuse at them if they fail to agree with your absolutely limited and distorted view of India?

We have noticed it before and we will NOT tolerate it from some irritant like you. Just learn to behave here instead of starting to address just the Indians. IT IS A GLOBAL FORUM. Understand or do you want us to make you understand just a wee more properly?

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 02 December 2008 at 11:20pm
seekshidayath
Yaar fikar na karna! Chund Pathan tumhari jeb mei'n hai'n. Koi chor da puttar samnay aya to maza chkha den ge! 
(worry nowt my friend. You hold the Pathans in your pocket. If you face any blighter we will make him see the daylight!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Posted By: nadeem1423
Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 2:50am
i know bombai attack was very horrible but it was the planned attack .

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 3:19am
Originally posted by Hyposonic Hyposonic wrote:

I think the idea of "good Muslim" similarly to "good person" is qualitatively subjective..
Thats true. . . however, the nature of actions can give u an idea of how 'good' a person/muslim is. . . even if it be subjective. Its a term one uses converstationally. Also, a 'good' muslim can be roughly defined as one who measures up to Islamic standards and requirements.

I didn't understand the above statement and also, not to be a grammar Nazi but the word 'Worsest' is not a word. Sorry but I had to look it up because grammatically it didn't make sense but also, if someone is so evil or has evil intent why would they seek forgiveness and perhaps rethink what they are doing? Wouldn't the act [of seeking god's forgiveness and rethinking their evil intent] nullify the idea of these individuals being the 'worsest' Muslims? Perhaps I'm commenting confusingly but I'm curious.

I wasnt paying much attention to my grammar I guess. Yup, Worsest is not a word. . .though I was going for WorsTest... which again is not a word. Smile

Like I said in my post, it would be difficult for many nonmuslims to get that. . .  if a person is a muslim, and an evil one at that. . . and if they knew full well they were going to die within a short span of time, they would have a very different outlook on life and last minute actions. Since accountability and death and answering to Allah are concepts deeply inscribed in muslim belief, that even a very ignorant muslim is aware of. . . .  Just an e.g that popped into my mind, even the evilest of muslim criminals in jail, on death row, ask for the Quran or be allowed to pray before death. Last minute efforts you could say. Its just something deeply rooted. Im sure its the same for other believers of faith, if they knw they're life is going to end. . .they invoke thier God/gods. I hope u get what I mean.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 7:38am

Mumbai Terror Attacks
AYESHA IJAZ KHAN

Watch Indian television and Pakistan is decidedly the culprit of the atrocious 26/11 attacks in Mumbai. Star News projects cartoon images of Muslim terrorists receiving training in Pakistan. Since 9 /11 Bollywood has been successfully perpetuating the image of Muslims as terror-mongers and Star News clips reinforce the stereotype. Other channels, such as NDTV, however, are less jingoistic and their very balanced Group Editor, Barkha Dutt, is doing her best to assuage knee-jerk reactions against both Muslims within India (about 14% of India�s population) and calls for war on Pakistan. But even on her show, guest panellist Simi Garewal, who is a media personality in her own right and hosts a talk show that has previously enjoyed popularity in Pakistan, sounds worse than Donald Rumsfeld when she says, �We need to carpet bomb Pakistan. Shock and awe. That is why America has not had an attack since 2001. That is what we need to do.�

Would you blame her at all after how Salman Taseer treated her 20 years ago?

Pakistani television channels, initially sympathetic, soon turned reactionary and hostile. Some of the more hawkish anchors are telecasting scenes from the Gujarat massacre of Muslims in 2002, when thousands were killed in communal violence. But other, more balanced anchors are asking more relevant questions. Given the evidence that we have thus far, is Pakistan really to blame?

The fact that the Indian government is accusing Pakistan is taken with a grain of salt as this is not the first time the Indian government has blamed Pakistan, only to find later that Pakistan had nothing to do with the violence it was being accused of. Interestingly, four times previously the Indian government falsely accused Lashkare Taiba directly as the organization sponsoring violent incidents in India, and Pakistan indirectly for harbouring the militant group, although Pakistan officially banned the outfit in 2002.

In each of the incidents, namely, the Chattisinghpura massacre, the attack on the Indian Parliament on 13 December 2001, the Malagaon blasts and the Samjhota Express incident, investigations were either refused or revealed that neither Lashkare Taiba nor Pakistan but groups from within India were responsible.

In the Chattisinghpura incident, for example, on 20 March 2000, one day before President Bill Clinton was due to arrive in India, 35 Sikhs were killed in the village of Chattisinghpura. It was said that about 15 uniformed men belonging to Lashkare Taiba and trained in Pakistan were responsible. Five days later, five men were killed by paramilitary forces in a village called Pathribal, claiming that the �foreign militants� responsible for the Sikh massacre had been found and duly eliminated. When local village people protested, investigations began. When the final results of the investigation were made public, it was found that local police were responsible for the massacre of the Sikhs.

The Samjhota Express incident is more disconcerting, and one that Pakistanis remember bitterly. On 18 February 2007, two bombs went off near the Indian city of Panipat on the Samjhota Express twice-weekly train between Lahore and Delhi, initiated as its name suggests (Samjhota means Agreement in both Hindi and Urdu) to enhance cordial relations between the two countries. The terrorist attack, which killed 68 (mostly Pakistanis) and injured many others was blamed once again on Lashkare Taiba. Indian authorities claimed that the alleged perpetrator was named Rana Shaukat Ali and a photograph of the terrorist was provided.

Four months later, investigations revealed that neither Rana nor Lashkare Taiba but a serving lieutenant colonel of the Indian army, Lt. Col. Purohit was responsible for the attack. Purohit, it was found, had links with Hindu militant groups and provided training to extremists.

Honestly, this is really worth reading > > >

For Pakistan, the most troubling aspect of the 26 November 2008 terror attacks in Mumbai is the fact that the three brave men who had been tasked with finalizing the findings of both the Samjhota Express incident and the Malegaon blasts linking Lt. Col. Purohit conclusively to the terrorist attacks were all killed. Mr. Hemant Karkare, in charge of the investigation, was one of the first people shot by the terrorists, followed by DIG Ashok Kale and encounter specialist Vijay Salazar.

If this is a coincidence, it is definitely a godsend for the extremist Hindu groups and the right-wing BJP, waiting to unseat the Congress government in the upcoming elections. But many in Pakistan suspect something more sinister may be involved.

It is alleged that the perpetrators of the 26/11 violence entered Mumbai by sea and arrived by trawlers from Karachi. Karachi is 500 nautical miles from Mumbai; not an easy distance to cover in a trawler. Even if one were to assume that this was the case, India has twenty-one separate radar systems that monitor the coastal line between Karachi and Mumbai. More importantly, Sir Creek is the un-demarcated boundary along the Arabian Sea and the Rann of Kutch, straddling Pakistan�s Sindh province and the Indian state of Gujarat. This is both an international border and a source of dispute between India and Pakistan. The 1965 war between the two nations began at the Rann of Kutch.

In August 1999, a Pakistani surveillance aircraft was shot down by the Indian Air Force in the Rann of Kutch. The area is heavily patrolled. How the trawler made it all the way to Mumbai without being detected is a mystery, especially since fishermen on both sides of the border, both Indian and Pakistani, regularly find themselves apprehended as they mistakenly cross over into hostile territory. Every year, both countries arrest hundreds of fishermen for illegal intrusion. Fishermen complain that they don�t know whose side they are on because of the dispute. Every time Pakistan and India decide to re-start their peace process, one of the first measures taken is the release of the poor fishermen, who are caught and detained, through no fault of their own, their boats confiscated upon arrest.

But somehow the trawler dodged all patrols and made it all the way to Mumbai. Regular procedure for boats and ships docking at Mumbai entails thorough checks, but it appears that the terrorist trawler was able to evade that as well.

Too many questions remain. Too few answers are being given. India and Pakistan have an equal interest in finding out who is behind this terrible mayhem that has clutched Mumbai. The investigation must be thorough and conducted without prematurely blaming any organization or country. India and Pakistan must root out all those who would like to see terror grip the region and derail peace processes, regardless of whether they are Hindu or Muslim.
Ayesha Ijaz Khan is a London-based lawyer and political commentator and can be contacted via her website http://www.ayeshaijazkhan.com/ -

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 9:19am
"the evilest of muslim"

Very cute. Yes I got it. Smile

-------------

Posted By: TruthRealm
Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 11:14am
�We need to carpet bomb Pakistan. Shock and awe. That is why America has not had an attack since 2001. That is what we need to do.�

She was right on with that comment. Pakistan's Afghan border needs to be thoroughly sterilized of islamofacists.

Update: Wait.....if she is referring to India carpet bombing Pakistan, that is foolish. Pakistan themelves should clean out their own islamofacists. America has watched Pakistan play both sides of the terrorist struggle and it is a dirty game that they are playing; publicly supporting the fight against terrorism but inwardly providing aid and comfort to the terrorists themselves. America has already found themselves getting fired on by the Pakistan military when trying to deal with the Taliban who flee over the border from Afghanistan into an apparent "save zone" in Pakistan. This is not supporting the fight against terrorism but aiding and abetting terrorists! This is why Osama Bin Laden is still alive. Pakistan is isolating themselves further and further from the rest of the world by their inaction and finger pointing.

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:02pm
The Times of India had this interesting story: "Even before Maharashtra police visited Leopold Cafe, the popular watering hole where the terror attacks started, a secret Australian service police agency was there. Owner of the Colaba cafe Farhang Jehani confirmed that a police agency from Australia questioned him about Wednesday night's attacks and examined the site.

The six-member team from Down Under including a woman visited the restaurant around
4pm before heading out to the Taj. Dressed in casual civilian clothes and accompanied by an Indian officer who acted as a mediator, the team inspected the cafe and surrounding vicinity. "We are from the Australian secret police service, but we are not permitted to talk to the media,'' one of the members of the team told TOI when asked about the purpose of the visit. Two Australian nationals were among those killed in the attacks: Douglas Markelo and Brett Taylor." - [end quote] Nothing in the article indicates that they were checked or showed an ID. - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/6fytaa - United States has three major bases in Australia. One is in South Australia (Nurranger, near Woomera, T.N.), another in New South Wales, and the third (and by far the largest) is located within about 230 km (143 miles) of the geographical center of the continent, not far to the west of Alice Springs (Northern Territory), at the foothills of the southern slopes of the MacDonnell Range. This base is completely underground, with barely visible entrances to the surface. "This 'Top Secret' base is entirely financed by the United States Government, and is officially known as the Joint Defense Space Research Facility." - [end quote] And there's a lot more about them at Url.: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pinegap.htm - http://tinyurl.com/6m8us9%C2%A0 - http://tinyurl.com/6dvvou -
"They stayed in Nariman house on a rental basis, identifying themselves as Malaysian students," said the source, adding that police were investigating how Chabad House rooms were rented to non-Jews. The Jerusalem Post could not confirm the report." - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/636l9q -

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:06pm
Update: Wait.....if she is referring to India carpet bombing Pakistan, that is foolish. Pakistan themelves should clean out their own islamofacists. America has watched Pakistan play both sides of the terrorist struggle and it is a dirty game that they are playing; publicly supporting the fight against terrorism but inwardly providing aid and comfort to the terrorists themselves. America has already found themselves getting fired on by the Pakistan military when trying to deal with the Taliban who flee over the border from Afghanistan into an apparent "save zone" in Pakistan. This is not supporting the fight against terrorism but aiding and abetting terrorists! This is why Osama Bin Laden is still alive. Pakistan is isolating themselves further and further from the rest of the world by their inaction and finger pointing.

Some interesting long article just in one breath!
Have you ever been to that part of the world? in your entire life or you justt plan to win some Oscar or even a Nobel Prize just with your key-board?

This area had nada problems in its history till your neighbours started ti finger it. The day they leave, it will be as peaceful as the place ha been for 3000 years.

Every single of Pakistani problem is created by Washington and via the idiots running the country merely on Scripts received from the Langley head quarters of CIA.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:37pm

No wonder, the Jerusalem Post can't confirm anything else than their own propaganda. Chossudovsky and many with him are totally right: it's a well planned set up by the CIA / Mossad and ISI.

And, checking telephone records, who called where and when, is very easy.

Depending on who does it...

This is just pure st**idity. Blame the CIA, blame anyone but the islamofacists terrorists that you see on the video. They are actually white Americans in makeup.

Give me a break. America is good but no one is that good.

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:43pm
TruthRealm:
I found Justin's column just in time for you it should spark enlightenment in you...I hope
December 3, 2008

The Meaning of Mumbai

South Asia, the new arena

Justin Raimondo

The http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2008_Mumbai_attacks - Mumbai massacre comes at a time when the U.S. is about to switch battlefields in its avowedly " http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2004/01/15/MNGK14AC301.DTL&type=printable - generational " war on terrorism, from the Middle East to South Asia. As we(this includes Canadians too) move our forces http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/21/AR2008112103504_pf.html - eastward into Afghanistan and, http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0132206420070801 - inevitably , Pakistan, the events in Mumbai light up the geopolitical landscape like http://www.mainlinephoto.com.au/images/midnight%20lightning12.jpg - lightning at midnight , prefiguring a new and even bigger quagmire than the one we're http://www.barackobama.com/issues/iraq/ - supposedly leaving behind in Iraq. Forget the http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15873863/ - differences between Sunnis and Shi'ites. That's so yesterday. What we're dealing with now, in the Pakistani-Indian rivalry, is a true war of civilizations, pitting Muslims against Hindus.

India's 9/11: that's what they're http://www.google.com/search?q=Indias%2B9%2F11&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS176US231 - calling it , and the pattern fits in certain ways, particularly when it comes to forewarnings. In the aftermath of the biggest terrorist attack in U.S. history, it http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Factory-Ultra-Secret-Eavesdropping-America/dp/0385521324/antiwarbookstore - came out that the U.S. government had received http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_White_House_briefing_on_terror_threats_of_August_6,_2001 - intelligence that might have led it to be http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/national/main303601.shtml - more vigilant or take certain preventive measures. In the case of Mumbai, however, the warnings were http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/02/world/main4642083.shtml - quite specific : the Indians were apparently informed that an attack from water-based terrorists on Mumbai hotels � including the Taj Hotel, where much of the action http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-11-28-voa15.cfm - took place � was imminent. The most telling detail is no doubt the fact that the Indian police simply http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/mumbai-photographer-i-wish-id-had-a-gun-not-a-camera-armed-police-would-not-fire-back-14086308.html - ran for cover , although what this tells us is hard to believe. Can it really be true that so specific a warning could have been ignored?

The analogy to 9/11 hopefully does not include a reenactment of our own response to the biggest terrorist attack in our history � the launching of a http://www.whitehouse.gov/nsc/nss/2006/ - war without end , one that has drawn us into the wilds of Waziristan and, now, the unfathomable depths of the Muslim-Hindu divide.

More parallels with 9/11 � if you'll remember the http://tinyurl.com/6sy5uy - immediate reaction of the War Party http://www.newsweek.com/id/47377 - was to http://www.newamericancentury.org/Bushletter.htm - link the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=980CE3DD1330F93AA35756C0A9649C8B63 - with Saddam Hussein's Iraq. Today, the reflexive http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/01/AR2008120102709.html - response of the same avowed "experts" is to point the finger at Pakistan. One would imagine the debunking of the Saddam-Osama connection would give them some pause, but no. A rationale for war is being constructed with stunning swiftness.

According to the Indian http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/12/02/1696066.aspx - account , the terrorists left behind a satellite phone on the boat they hijacked. Five individuals have been identified as having placed calls, at least three of them associated with http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/3537247/Lashkar-e-Taiba-the-group-accused-of-Mumbai-attacks.html - Lashkar-e-Taiba , a Muslim fundamentalist group that seeks to "liberate" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir_conflict - Kashmir from Indian rule. However, the Indians have a much longer list of suspects, 20 in all. The Wall Street Journal http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122823715860872789.html?mod=googlenews_wsj - reports :

"India also has told Pakistan that the attacks were approved by Hafiz Mohammed Saeed, the head of Jamaat ud Dawa, the parent organization of Lashkar-e-Taiba. Mr. Saeed denied the allegation that his group was involved. 'India has always accused me without any evidence,' Mr. Saeed said in an interview with GEO News, a private Pakistan television channel."

In assigning responsibility for the Mumbai horror, we enter a world of murky ambivalence. Lashkar-e-Taiba is http://www.noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/11/29/isi-goes-rogue/ - said to be affiliated, in some vague way, with "rogue" elements of Pakistani intelligence, which is, in turn, http://www.dawn.com/2008/08/12/top6.htm - connected to the Taliban, the http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/india-news/no-top-qaeda-leader-killed-in-waziristan-drone-strike_100103639.html - protector and ally of al-Qaeda. The War Party has its terrorist genealogy down to an exact science, but its precision comes into serious doubt when we look a little closer at this http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122823715860872789.html?mod=special_page_campaign2008_mostpop - alleged " http://www.jamatdawah.org/index.php - parent organization " of Lashkar-e-Taiba � which apparently wasn't a terrorist organization when they were working http://counterterrorismblog.org/2006/04/pakistan_charity_jamaatuddawa.php - alongside American soldiers and relief workers in aiding victims of the devastating 2005 Pakistan-India earthquake.

The neat little narratives pumped out by war propagandists to rationalize acts of mass murder are an important part of any campaign to spark a conflict, so they have to be minimally convincing, or at least credible. Yet http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/PoliticsNation/Terrorists_boarded_boat_near_Karachi_killed_five_fishermen/articleshow/3777101.cms - the story coming out of the Indian government is frankly incredible. The terrorists left a satellite phone conveniently placed next to the body of their ship's captain, whose throat they had slit, with the numbers of their handlers stored in memory. Very convenient. Even less convincing, however, is the assertion that even after Ajmal Kasab, the lone survivor of the terror squad, had been captured, he continued to get messages from his handlers. That little embellishment, I believe, gives the show away. Add to this the oddly unprepared � indeed, http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5i27-hWbpQAJPdkzuRltI6kBZgFJQ - criminally negligent � role of the Indian security apparatus, and the whole thing reeks to high heaven. "Fishy" is putting it mildly.

The effect of the Mumbai massacre on Indian politics is another likely analogy to 9/11, which http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j032502.html - gave the neocons power and catapulted the http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/1392.html - worst warmongers to the very top of the national security bureaucracy. In the case of India, where voters will http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122816794597570133.html?mod=googlenews_wsj - soon go to the polls, we are apt to see an electoral victory for the most militantly nationalistic and chauvinistic political movement in the country, the http://www.bjp.org/ - Bharatiya Janata Party ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharatiya_Janata_Party - BJP ).

The BJP is the political expression of the Hindutva movement, a fundamentalist version of traditional Hinduism that traces the genealogy of the Indian "race" back to the old Aryan incursion from the north. According to http://www.geocities.com/indianfascism/fascism/myths_ancient_history.htm - the ideologues of Hindutva, their race originated at the North Pole and was originally � in its "pure" form � a tribe of blue-eyed, blonde Aryans. Accordingly, the leader of their central organization, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), must be a blue-eyed, blonde-haired http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saraswat - Saraswat Brahmin. The movement's goal, like the goals of all fascist movements everywhere, is to recapture the lost glory of a semi-mythical past, in this case the restoration of the ancient Hindu empire.

The Indian government's great problem has been the country's lack of cohesion. The failure of the Congress Party to unite the nation around a secularist-federalist model and the persistence of localist separatism paved the way for the BJP to unify the country on a different basis: extreme nationalism fueled by religious fanaticism, i.e., Hindu fundamentalism.

The BJP rose to prominence on the strength of http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4723409.stm - street riots initiated by party-led gangs, which led to the destruction of a local mosque. The BJP municipal government tore down the ruined building and built a Hindu temple on the site, thought to have been the birthplace of the Hindu god Ram. Those civil disturbances killed 1,200, mostly Muslims, a pattern of communal violence that is sure to reassert itself in the aftermath of Mumbai. The BJP will also reassert itself, I'm afraid: after being http://www.workers.org/ww/2004/india0527.php - driven from office four years ago, the Hindutva crackpots will more than likely goose-step back into power, perhaps this time with a decisive majority. In the last government they participated in, the defense minister, http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j010202.html - George Fernandes , openly bragged India would "win" a nuclear exchange with Pakistan, declaring:

"We could take a strike, survive, and then hit back. Pakistan would be finished. I do not really fear that the nuclear issue would figure in a conflict."

The government of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/11/30/opinion/edmumbai.php - scrambling to http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5276283.ece - explain its passivity in the face of what seems like an attack from outside forces. Singh is a mild and introspective technocrat, whose http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/1b0454a4-c011-11dd-9222-0000779fd18c.html - forte has been untangling the smothering web of his country's mammoth bureaucracy and revving up the country's economic engine. In the face of this crisis, however, he faces increasing pressure from India's growing right-wing nationalist movement. The smoke had barely cleared in Mumbai before BJP politicians were http://www.hindu.com/2008/12/03/stories/2008120353230400.htm - on the scene .

The http://www.america.gov/st/peacesec-english/2008/October/20081010170644dmslahrellek0.6159021.html - pressure to cement an Indo-American alliance has been growing for quite some time and is slated to accelerate. India's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India-Israel_relations - special relationship with Israel, for one thing, is second only to our own. For another, President-elect Obama's http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2008/07/23/obama/ - promise to escalate the war in Afghanistan and even spread it into Pakistan is congruent with the plans of India's War Party, which is waiting in http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20081125/874/twl-memon-criticizes-indian-troops-prese.html - the wings to take the reins and confront Islamabad.

The argument that we must end the war in Iraq so that we can concentrate on the "real" enemy, the amorphous and http://www.truthout.org/article/robert-dreyfuss-the-phony-war - exaggerated al-Qaeda, which is supposedly hiding in the wilds of Pakistan's tribal areas, is leading to an even wider, more open-ended conflict, one so combustible that it could spark a nuclear exchange between Pakistan and India.

As http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2987535946644608661 - bad as George W. Bush was, he never messed up that badly. One can almost hear the collective sigh of relief now that we are approaching the day when an http://www.amconmag.com/article/2005/feb/28/00007/ - easily-manipulated ignoramus is no longer in charge of American foreign policy. What may be even more dangerous, however, is a very smart president who thinks he and his advisers know more than they actually do.

The strategic shift in the balance of U.S. military forces in the region, away from Iraq and eastward to Afghanistan and Pakistan, seems almost to have been conceived in order to confirm the http://www.pbs.org/newshour/terrorism/international/fatwa_1998.html - complaints of the anti-American forces in the region that the U.S. and its allies have launched a crusade to eliminate Islam from the map. From this perspective the pattern is clear enough: having exhausted their efforts in Iraq, now the West strikes from a different direction, in alliance with India. At the geographic center of it all, you'll note, sits http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gIqQObI09zJrSiqsYG75UjBlphNw - Iran , which can look forward to being surrounded on both sides.

~ Justin Raimondo

-------------

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:47pm

Some interesting long article just in one breath!
Have you ever been to that part of the world? in your entire life or you justt plan to win some Oscar or even a Nobel Prize just with your key-board?

This area had nada problems in its history till your neighbours started ti finger it. The day they leave, it will be as peaceful as the place ha been for 3000 years.

Every single of Pakistani problem is created by Washington and via the idiots running the country merely on Scripts received from the Langley head quarters of CIA.

Do you feel a need to post in large fonts in order to be heard? Perhaps you are the one hoping to be noticed for an oscar or nobel prize.

This is just more ingnorance. Washington had nothing to do with Pakistan fighting with India in their effort to take Kashmir. The first time they started trouble, part of east Pakistan just seceeded and became Bangladesh.

All of Pakistans problems have been from the muslims taking control of the country by force.

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:49pm
Who is Justin? Please provide a link to that article's source.

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 1:21pm

It is known that the Australian spy agencies, like ASIO, always cooperate with the CIA, and thus the Mossad.

ASIO is fully independent body inside Australia and they only take orders from CIA. Same as the Brittish M16. While CIA itself is zionist nest, fully independent and does not take orders from the US government. They instruct the US government instead - by providing them with set of informations that forced the government to take action exactly according to the written text provided.

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 1:22pm
Never mind, I searched some of that article and found it was taken from an pacifist website called http://www.antiwar.com/justin/ - http://www.antiwar.com/justin/ .

This is some ignorant left wing loonie who is offering an opinion that fits with their agenda but contains little to no actual facts.  He states in that puffy article that the "most telling detail is no doubt the fact that the Indian police simply ran for cover." Those are his words. The actual reporting states simply that they would not fire back. Perhaps they saw HOSTAGES in the mix, you know, INNOCENT people who were staying at the hotel. Does Justin think that might be possible? When the special forces got there, they didn't just bomb the place and kill everyone in sight either but did a careful surgical extraction while taking out the islamofacists one by one.

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by nothing nothing wrote:

It is known that the Australian spy agencies, like ASIO, always cooperate with the CIA, and thus the Mossad.

ASIO is fully independent body inside Australia and they only take orders from CIA. Same as the Brittish M16. While CIA itself is zionist nest, fully independent and does not take orders from the US government. They instruct the US government instead - by providing them with set of informations that forced the government to take action exactly according to the written text provided.

Total malarky. You area showing your true anti-semitic colors.

The CIA does not run the US Government. And there is no "zionist" control either. It's these kind of coments that just show you to be in bed with Islamofascism, which is the butthole of humanity. True Islam should shun these fascists just like Christianity had to shun the KKK. It's simple logic, really.

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 2:21pm
ABSOLUTELY brother

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 5:46pm
Brother { Sasha and SignReader}, i respect your emotions for me, but what i feel is cadnu, asked that questions for Indians, as he felt, i was wrong, and other Indians would so disagree with me. Cadnu, you can invite any of our Indians and ask them if

1. Maharastra has  got separate colonies, wherein muslims are not even allowed to enter ?
2. In Gujrat, you shall see, hindus, reject the transactions with muslims. Neither are they allowed to get educated in there institutions, nor are they given employment.
I did watch this, over Ndtv, a documentary as "Muslims after Gujrat riots". We got to listen directly from those victims, there sufferings after riots as well.

If am wrong, am ready to leave IC, which is now one of the favorite place to visit, out of my daily schedule. We have very few Indian members. I know just 3-4 members who know INDIA well.  A new member, Abosait {hope he;s reading, and i wish him to react}, Waheeda a sister from Gujrat, but she's inactive. I wished her to relate her experience over boards, but she did not, It was very touching. Brother AbuZaid, is on his journey to hajj. A new member Dai-al-Islam, limited himself to introduction---. You can invite any of these, or any new member to react to my words .

Brother Sasha, we cannot force cadnu to agree with us. But you know, i feel he is the voice of those Indians, who watch India, only thru newschannels, they were never experienced or felt  the pain of the victims.

Just yesterday it happened and cadnu, you must have also watched this too, This news was over national channels, just for few minutes. It happened that Hyderabad police, had gone to arrest a suspect of SIMI {an extremist organisation of muslims. I equally hate it, as they mislead youngsters}. There, two of the  other youngters, shot the police and wounded him and  all  the four fled away. I do condemn this. But within 2 hours, BJP and Bajrang dal activists, started there protests. To some extent i shall agree with them. BUT WHY DID THEY BURN THE FLAGS OF ISI AND PAKISTAN ?"  Till yesterday i did not know that ISI had a flag . And what did Pak  had to do with this incident ? Why so much of hatred is raged in these hindu extremists ?

-------------

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 6:34pm
Brother {Sasha and signreader}, your posts bought back my smiles.

. The six-member team from Down Under including a woman visited the restaurant around 4pm before heading out to the Taj..Two Australian nationals were among those killed in the attacks: Douglas Markelo and Brett Taylor."

And Indian police during press conf, denied any woman amongst these terrorists. They said the investigation is on. I did not know of these Australians as well. Am very happy to know this.

Calls were made to Australia as well---- thats a very good news.

How Chabad House rooms were rented to non-Jews ?
How cud the ship escape from thorough checkings at dock ? hmm many questions arise ?

Thannx a lot brother for sharing. This evening is going to be mine, insha Allah. I shall surely discuss it with all those who feel am wrong. JazakAllahu khayr  Thumbs%20Up

Article of AyeshaAijaz Khan, rightly, exposed these channels. Media, plays a very important role in a society. It does bring a revolution. These channels - starnews and Aajtak, i feel are for semi-educated and uneducated ones. They enlarge the happenings. The best one i feel are Timesnow and CNN-IBN, One of them owned by Rajdeep Sardesai, who brings out the true picture. It was rightly said that Ndtv was less jingoistic. I don't understand, why was this bollywood actor invited at all ? She had no weightage in her discussions, except that she expressed her hatred.

Truthrealm - What did these so called -islamifacist, spoil yours or your country's that you hold so much of  hatred for them ?

-------------

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 7:37pm

Truthrealm - What did these so called -islamifacist, spoil yours or your country's that you hold so much of  hatred for them ?

Seekshidayath, there is no hatred for these fascists, or anyone else. Rather, I pity these hateful fools, who are destroying the fabric of societies with their own hate filled tactics.

Spoil mine? My personal space does not have to be spoiled in order for me to speak out against these islamocist terrorists, who are taking lives of many innocents and destroying lives of many others. They have not "spoiled" me because they have not yet gotten the opportunity to.

How can you defend such evil? That is the real question here.

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 7:40pm
Brother seekshidayath, i need not invite anyone to this forum.  I just wanted Indians in this forum to comment.  And i know they will disagree with your opinion.  This is internet and we find all sorts of things out here.  So just copying and pasting them in this forum is useless.  Very few Hindus identify with BJP just like very few Muslims identify with the terrorists.  It is only about what opinion we have about humanity in general.

I still don't understand why you sympathize with Pakistan.  I have nothing against Pakistan and i have nothing towards it.  I am indifferent to it.  It has its own history,  Mohajirs, Banglas, Shias, Balochs, blashphemy laws etc.  And the whole world knows about the present anarchism in Pakistan.  Forget about ISI and our opposition to it.  Pakistan has Dawood, Masood Azhar.  Everyone knows about it.

Whisper and Sign*Reader are too far away to understand our situation.  They are only close to us as much as we are close to the internet.  And they believe what they want to believe.  Their sympathy will not relieve our problems.

I have never denied persecution of Muslims in India.  Even Christians are persecuted here.  And taking "revenge" in the name of this persecution is the most foolish thing to do.  And that is not at all the present topic.  And the present topic has nothing to do with Gujarat and Maharashtra.  You say Muslims are treated as untouchables, but the world's most populous city has a Muslim as its Police Commissioner, Zaheer Khan, Wasim Jaffer are Maharashtrians, Azim Premji, Irfan Pathan, Munaf Patel, Yousaf Pathan are Gujaratis.  There should be some meaning to what you say.

And yesterday there was a shootout in your own city.  These people have no sanity.  They will get you even if you sympathize with them.

P.S. Whatever i say, you are bound to deny it dear seekshidayath.  But there are 150 million others who agree with me.

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 10:18pm

Brother seekshidayath, i need not invite anyone to this forum.  I just wanted Indians in this forum to comment.  And i know they will disagree with your opinion. 

Its not my OPINION, cadnu, its a FACT. Unfortunately, we don't have any mumbaikar here or a gujrati. I was trying hard to get that documentary over net, but cud not.

This is internet and we find all sorts of things out here.  So just copying and pasting them in this forum is useless. 

Its not possible to type whole of the article. And we cannot take a line or two, since editing may not give us the essence of the article. Sometimes copying and pasting is NEEDED. I hope you must have read that article of Times, shared by Whisper.

Very few Hindus identify with BJP just like very few Muslims identify with the terrorists. 

Its not very few. The tragedy is the number is increasing with speed. Its not BJP alone, we see many such extremist groups coming up.

It is only about what opinion we have about humanity in general.

I agree here. Thats what i say, cadnu. JUST view this incident for the sake of humanity. Without sufficient proofs, how can we blame anyone ? Why don't you understand this policy of the west. They don't want Islam to flourish. Thru different attacks, they have been killing the innocents.

I still don't understand why you sympathize with Pakistan. 

If it were even US, i would have sympathised that country. Look, to blame anyone with sufficient proofs, is it not wrong ?  Let me also clear your misconception if any, that i love India, as much as any Indian would.

I have nothing against Pakistan and i have nothing towards it.  I am indifferent to it.  It has its own history,  Mohajirs, Banglas, Shias, Balochs, blashphemy laws etc.  And the whole world knows about the present anarchism in Pakistan.  Forget about ISI and our opposition to it.  Pakistan has Dawood, Masood Azhar.  Everyone knows about it.

Dawood LOL.  India khud apna citizen sambhal nahi saka, Pakistan kyon sambhalega ?  Pak has Osama, Pak has dawood ---- ? Just few days ago, it was shown that he was at Dubai. Anyways, Pak must be at it own , with own problem. We are n't involving, But how far is it right to blame them ?

I have never denied persecution of Muslims in India.  Even Christians are persecuted here.  And taking "revenge" in the name of this persecution is the most foolish thing to do.  And that is not at all the present topic.  And the present topic has nothing to do with Gujarat and Maharashtra.  You say Muslims are treated as untouchables, but the world's most populous city has a Muslim as its Police Commissioner, Zaheer Khan, Wasim Jaffer are Maharashtrians, Azim Premji, Irfan Pathan, Munaf Patel, Yousaf Pathan are Gujaratis.  There should be some meaning to what you say.

Am speakng of the victims of the riots, Cadnu. Go thru atleast "Tehelka" Magazine of those days. These names you mentioned now do not stay in those areas affected. Am speaking of general people. 

-------------

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 10:20pm
Visit us, Lashkar front organisation tells media

Nirupama Subramanian

It says it is only running educational institutions

LeT founder said it would be �unfortunate� if India attacked

ISLAMABAD: Jamaat-ud-dawah, the front organisation of the Lashkar-e-Taiba, the group that Indian investigators are linking to the Mumbai attacks, is opening its Muridke headquarters to journalists on Thursday.

With Pakistani media reporting in the last few days that India may be planning a strike at the LeT�s headquarters in Muridke near Lahore, the JuD has come out saying that it is only running educational institutions at the complex.

A spokesman for the organisation, which claims it is purely an Islamic charity involved in good work across Pakistan, said in a text message to international journalists on Wednesday that they would be given a �tour� of the Markaz-e-Taiba (the group�s headquarters) at 11 a.m. on December 4. This is to be followed by a press conference. The message did not specify who would address the press conference. It asked the journalists to bring along �other friends and colleagues� in the media.

On Tuesday, Hafiz Saeed, the LeT founder and the leader of the JuD, told Geo Television in an interview that it would be �unfortunate� if India attacked his headquarters because the complex housed only educational institutions. He denied there were any training facilities for jihadis at the complex, and asked India to focus on the involvement of its own citizens in the attack.

JuD leader Saeed is in the list of 20 people against whom India wants Pakistan to take action. The list also includes the names of Mumbai underworld don Dawood Ibrahim and Jaish-e-Mohammed leader Maulana Masood Azhar.

The U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman, Admiral Mike Mullen, was in Islamabad on Wednesday to push the Pakistan government to cooperate with India in getting to the bottom of the Mumbai attacks. U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is arriving here on Thursday from India.

Significantly, the topmost U.S. military official flagged the need for the Pakistan government and security forces to go after militant groups not just in the border areas but in all parts of Pakistan.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by TruthRealm TruthRealm wrote:

Seekshidayath, there is no hatred for these fascists, or anyone else. Rather, I pity these hateful fools, who are destroying the fabric of societies with their own hate filled tactics.

I pity you too Smile

Can you list me out there "tactics" proved uptil now ?

Spoil mine? My personal space does not have to be spoiled in order for me to speak out against these islamocist terrorists, who are taking lives of many innocents and destroying lives of many others. They have not "spoiled" me because they have not yet gotten the opportunity to.

But i feel , right now, here at IC, you are spoiling the space of the threads. Just prove me how did they destroy the innocent lives and when. InshaAllah, even i shall give you the list of all those except "Islamifacists", as u are going to post them here. We will see, who's number increases.
PS : Only those names who are proved to be terrorists. Not those suspects.

We shall surely discuss this, insha Allah.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 10:29pm

Do you feel a need to post in large fonts in order to be heard? Perhaps you are the one hoping to be noticed for an oscar or nobel prize.

Is there any restriction on usage of fonts here? Who are you? Criticising anyone and for whatever? Some CIA or Psy-ops creep?

This is just more ingnorance. Washington had nothing to do with Pakistan fighting with India in their effort to take Kashmir. The first time they started trouble, part of east Pakistan just seceeded and became Bangladesh.

When were you in that area, last, if ever? What is your so called knowledge based on? How come you just jump in our midst yesterday and start blowing the set US intell lines?

All of Pakistans problems have been from the muslims taking control of the country by force.

Says who? The Fox Noose? Or your controller at Langley?

Just behave yourself next time you see my fonts or something else just a wee larger.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 10:37pm

Yaar, Seekshidayath Bhai, don�t mind this creep.

It�s a bit too obvious that he has been moved here, yesterday, by his Langley controller to blow the given US line on such matters.

We don�t even have to decipher his posts. Just watch but please PM other established members to watch out for a troll in this string.

Next time the fonts will be even bigger.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 03 December 2008 at 10:53pm
Brother seekshidayath, i need not invite anyone to this forum.  I just wanted Indians in this forum to comment. 

Then why not leave us at peace and just be in some Heendu Forum, you will get all the agreements you ever need!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 12:13am
Cadnu, this shall prove you conditions of muslims in Gujrat.

This is from - "THE MARGINALIZED STATUS OF MUSLIMS IN GUJARAT:CONTINUING DEPRIVATIONS OF ECONOMIC, SOCIAL AND CULTURAL RIGHTS, SIX YEARS AFTER THE COMMUNAL VIOLENCE OF 2002"

The Muslim community in the State of Gujarat continues to suffer serious
deprivations of economic, social and cultural (ESC) rights as a result of the
ongoing legacy of the 2002 state-sponsored communal pogroms. Muslim persons, women in particular, are denied access to important rights enshrined under this Covenant, specifically the rights to work, an adequate standard of living, education, health, cultural life, and non-discrimination Muslims in Gujarat continue to endure the lasting results of the pogroms in the form of ghettoized living conditions, often in �relief colonies� that lack access to clean water and sanitation, causing severe health problems.They also suffer from unemployment, severely restricted access to schools, and social/cultural ostracism .

RIGHT TO EDUCATION (ARTICLE 13)
Muslim children living in the State of Gujarat are forced to attend different schools from Hindu children.The ghettoization of Muslim children invariably deepens mistrust between Hindus and Muslims, in direct contravention to the Article 13(1) mandate that education shall �promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all � ethnic or religious groups.�In some cases, fear of residual social instability in Gujarat has caused Muslim parents to keep children away from schools entirely.Muslim families displaced by the attacks have not been able to return to their homes and live in resettlement colonies without access to basic education.Many children in these colonies do not attend school, severely limiting the economic opportunities for many members of the next generation of the Muslim community.Muslims in Gujarat, especially the tens of thousands still living in �relief colonies,� are seriously deprived of their right to work and pursue a livelihood. Enormous economic losses, amounting to an estimated Rs. 3,800 crore, or US $760 million, were inflicted upon the Muslim community from the attacks through the large-scale destruction of homes, businesses and properties.These losses continue to economically cripple the Muslim community six years later The communal violence in Gujarat has resulted in the increased ghettoization and marginalization of the Muslim community of Gujarat. Muslims in relief colonies and across the
State have been denied almost all of the components essential to adequate housing.Many are afraid or unable to return to their previous residences in Hindu-dominated communities,yet have few choices of adequate alternative places to live. Many displaced persons who had wished  to return to their former homes were in fact forced to live in separate settlements upon their  return.Displaced women, many of whom were victims of sexual and physical violence in 2002, remain vulnerable to continuing violence due to their lack of adequate housing

And now here's from an other site :

The VHP exhorts Hindu citizens of Gujarat to boycott all Muslim businesses and shun Muslims in every way possible, in order to make their lives intolerable and encourage them to emigrate to Pakistan. The shaping of young minds is something the Sangh Parivar takes very seriously. Murli Manohar Joshi, an old RSS hand and India�s minister for human resources, wants to "saffronize" education in India by rewriting history textbooks to reflect Hindutva�s version of India�s history. Joshi has announced that all new school books will have to be cleared by religious leaders before publication. In Gujarat, the textbooks have already been rewritten to teach a Hindu-right worldview. Students in Gujarat were asked on this spring�s final examination to join the following five phrases in a sentence: "There are two solutions. One of them is Nazi solution.[sic] If you do not like people, kill them, segregate them. Then strut up and down. Proclaim that you are the salt of the earth." Others were asked: "What is the basic difference between miyans [Muslims] and others? Textbooks in Gujarat refer to Muslims, Christians, and Parsis as "foreigners."

I did not wish to share the source. Shall send it thru PM if you wish to see it by yourself, There are still bitter facts, that may rage our readers. But yes, i shall not forget to mention that this info shared, is n't from any Islamic site, or any site which is supported by muslims.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 12:16am
Saffronised state administration has turned its back on them. Over one lakh people have migrated to other places. But the rest live at Ahmedabad on a strip of land, along the road, stretching into graveyards. They want to return to their places but cannot do so. One of them, Ibrahim, went back to his village Marghi, near Anand. He even fulfilled the conditions laid down and withdrew the FIR and other statements. Still, the youth made his life so miserable that he had to quit. They did not want a Muslim in their midst. Hundreds of villages in the state proudly display a board: Hindu village in the Hindu Rashtra! There is hardly any protest against it. Social and economic boycott of Muslims continues. No Gujarati hires them. Bureaucrats are tainted, the police one-sided and liberals indifferent.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 1:24am

Never mind, I searched some of that article and found it was taken from an pacifist website called http://www.antiwar.com/justin/ - .

This is some ignorant left wing loonie who is offering an opinion that fits with their agenda but contains little to no actual facts.  He states in that puffy article that the "most telling detail is no doubt the fact that the Indian police simply ran for cover." Those are his words. The actual reporting states simply that they would not fire back. Perhaps they saw HOSTAGES in the mix, you know, INNOCENT people who were staying at the hotel. Does Justin think that might be possible? When the special forces got there, they didn't just bomb the place and kill everyone in sight either but did a careful surgical extraction while taking out the islamofacists one by one.

So tell me what have your warmongering gotten you so far?

Dubya a neocon controlled moron has conceded his failure as war president and on Jan 20 we will have an ignorant left wing loonie for his replacement...BTW who is also a Zionist with a  team of Zionists headed by an Israeli who will run his life at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave!

-------------

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 2:04am
A renowned Pakistani strategic defence analyst has described last week�s terrorist attacks in Mumbai as a �botched� false flag operation designed to imitate the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaid_Hamid - Zaid Hamid , a security consultant who routinely appears on Pakistani television, http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Pak_TV_channel_says_2611_hatched_by_Hindu_Zionists/articleshow/3785654.cms - told reporters of the News One channel that the attacks were state sponsored by Indian military intelligence and carried out by Hindu zionists aided by Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency.

Hamid contends that the motive is to shift attention away from India�s domestic terrorists, and to justify Western intervention in Pakistan.

�They look like Hindus. No Pakistani speaks the language they chatted in,� said Hamid , claiming that the attackers wore saffron Hindu Zionist wrist bands.

�The Americans executed the 9/11 attack perfectly.� Hamid continued. �They managed the media very well. The Indians tried to repeat the formula but goofed up. The idiots made a complete mess of it,� he argued.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F4_qwtM5yY&eurl=http://www.hotklix.com/?ref=content/152694&feature=player_embedded - Video of Hamid�s comments in his language have been uploaded to youtube.

Hamid, who also hosts his own �Brasstacks� show on the News One channel, has long asserted that the U.S. wishes to eliminate Pakistan�s nuclear facilities which are seen as a direct threat to Israel�s sovereignty.

Hamid also told viewers that during the first five minutes of the attack, http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Three_top_cops_die_on_duty/articleshow/3762023.cms - three Indian counterterrorist officers were killed by authorities in order to halt their investigations of a terror network within India�s security agencies.

One of those men was India�s top antiterrorist officer http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5248495.ece - Hemant Karkare , who was shot three times in the chest as he led his men at the Taj Mahal Palace.

Karkare was http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ats-chief-hemant-karkare-dies-a-heros-death/391325/ - on the verge of uncovering the home-grown terror franchise of the Hindu extremists. He had also received death threats just hours before the attacks.

Karkare was investigating a bomb attack that killed at least six people near a mosque in the western city of Malegaon on September 29. In early November his Anti-Terror Squad http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5107111.ece - arrested senior Military Intelligence officer Colonel Srikant Prasad Purohit on suspicion of involvement in the attack which was carried out by Hindu extremists.

Colonel Purohit was also http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/PoliticsNation/Purohits_links_to_Samjhauta_blasts/articleshow/3710158.cms - under investigation for the 2007 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Samjhauta_Express_bombings#cite_note-41 - Samjhauta Express bombings , which killed 68 people, mostly Pakistanis. Investigations into this will now likely be halted.

Analysts claim that the Mumbai bombings represent a http://www.ccun.org/Opinion%20Editorials/2008/December/1%20o/Mumbai%20Attacks,%20Hindu%20Supremacists,%20and%20the%20War%20of%20Terror%20By%20Mohammed%20Khaku.htm - desperate move on behalf of separatists within the Indian establishment who want to shift the country away from independence and into the new world order model.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 2:17am

We are perhaps the luckiest Forum in the world. Or, should I say, just about the happiest? We are never in any short supply of the best and the most innocent gifts of our Creator and theirs also!

They barge in here, blowing the usual Amreeki Ultra Right propaganda dialogues, with regal glee, as if crafted by none others than their own greatnesses!

They arrive at very regular intervals. And, I love to adopt the best as my Morshed-in-Chief who never fails to provide us the entertainment we seek when things get a bit dull.

Just imagine this innocenti who has landed at the doorstep just yesterday. Watch his lines, his phrases and even just the words. What do these remind us of? Not Richard Perl, really, but could just be it.

If you ever asked him (sorry I am assuming it to be him because, at least, in this Forum our sisters have shown much better sense than the other variety) what�s the percentage of these Islamic Fascists? Is it any higher than the mugging experts in New York or that of other criminals and sickos in any social set up?

Promise, you could have my blue striped shirt if he can muster even a single word in response to that.

Please, I will beg of you never to ask any such character about how these Hang Low Sexnon cousins, on both the sides of Atlantic, tore the world apart just for their colonial agenda. And, how special was their targeting of the Muslim states since and soon after the Greek wars in 1831.

This sort of a male (won�t call him a man for a male is a mere half baked man and even after all that required time in the oven, always comes out with a bit of burnt brain cells) never comes with nada answers. He would rather stand up and shout something, be it just this or just that, down at us. I have become quite used to this sort of behaviour as part of the year I live in Manchester and do often watch hordes of Man United supporters proving that they are the original hooligans on any wet cold moist Saturday afternoon.

Be honest, will he ever know the reality of Kashmir?

It has been blown as if a struggle between India and Pakistan!! What a great joke and a feat of typical Indian propaganda supported by their great Hang Low Sexnon masters.

IT IS NOT A MATTER BETWEEN THESE TWO COUNTRIES.

Kashmir has enough UNO resolutions to hold her own ground. The International community (we are given to believe is nada other that the Hang Low Sexnons of our world!) had promised los pobres Kashmiris that they will be able to decide their own fate via a plebiscite � yes the pobre and should say the ****** up Kasmiris lost patience.

After all what� just 60 years and 9 months dilly dallying between friends?

They should have waited a few more centuries instead of starting their INDEPENDENCE struggle as that would have suited the agenda of those fat bellied bald impotent bureaucrats in Whitehall or in the vicinity of the White House.

The Kashmiris started their war of freedom and their relations on the other side of the border should just keep mum? What are they? Some English men or Australians who happen not to meet their sister living just 560 yards away other than for her birthday and that too if properly invited or, yes, at good old jingle bells day when Santa comes in through all the chimneys across the realm!

So their relatives in Mirpur, Kotli or Bagh should just sit up in their hujras drink Yasmin tea, eat the finest local qulcheh and just mourn the Indian forces� Turky Shoots of their brethren on the other side of the Line of Control and possibly go out to the local mosque and sign a condolence register kept their with the courtesy of the State Department!

No?

That is the script that our half wits want us to follow.

Life is a reality. It is not some exercise you find in some school books. The reality of Kashmir has been (I am not allowed to use the word that suits most) by the International Community for little over 60 years and 9 months and this man sits here and barks about Islamic Fascism.

I will not insult my own intelligence by giving my recently found Morshed the chance to tell us who has been the best promoters of Islamic Fascism in these past hundred years.

Loe pobre Musalmanos? Or your grand gaads who are now facing annihilation at the hands of their own greed and by the courtesy of great Cap It All itis.

If you told this character anything real about life, I am convinced he would just evaporate into thin blue air. So, we better not mention that the great and noble US of A has been directing murder squads not just in latin America but also in every other part of the world.

If you place before him the sheer fact that the pobre Amreekis pay 3 billion $ every single year to the Israelis for liquidating los Palestinos, we will see how my morshed hisses about anti-semitism?

Please don�t ask me why and how these folks come to mask everything and with what. I am no expert at that. One thing comes to mind, most who arrive here are employed and come with a script to post here. And most of these scripts are absolutely boringly predictable.

Here, the US of A has become a bit frustrated by the Paki progress. Her masters demand that the Paki bomb, some call it the Islamic bomb, must be defused. Very hard for most chaps in Tel Aviv to see a full effing Moselmano with a full effing bomoba!

They want Pakistan to be invaded. They had prepared some good chaps in Fakistan to prpare the public for lying down with their dhotis slightly ajar, at points of interest to some future Lesley England (Abu Gharaib fame) and to her mates, all those GIs who have been lacking ggod fun since they have been so far away from home and, of course, just for our sakes!

But it seems it has backfired, though el Presidente would not mind delivering anything, really, to anyone, for say something like a good fe billions placed in his Swiss bank accounts. He is supported by the best caudillo our Urdu Ispeaking could ever find, our very own ElTuff Bhai who is brewing something very interesting in Karachi right now.

So it can�t be a part of the US agenda to get the Paki army deployed elsewhere and then move from up North and take out that Bomb?

No the Amreekans have always behaved better that the heavenly angels and gaad is now considering a full training manual from the States for training the new crop of his Angels on their model!!

May gaad also bless my Morshed-in-Chief.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 3:33am
So tell me what have your warmongering gotten you so far?

Paa jee, what a question and from some pobre who doesn't seem to know nada + has jumped in just yesterday, most probly sent by those ones.

The war mongering has done a lot. It has bankrupted the Hang Low Sexnon eekanomy since all the chaps who had Real Money in their banks have taken it to their banks.

He talks of every place under the sun as if he holds the Title Deds to those places!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 8:30am
Dear Jamal Morelli has given a wonderful reply in another topic.

That is what i would like to say to all.

".... try using news for something more than handy-wipes.
Spare this (mostly) discerning community your rotten research hygiene, with the blog-like-derivative-news that information bottom-feeders like yourself wallow in.
For you, the internet is a magic mirror: making all your lubricious paranoid fantasies come true ...."

That is really a wonderful observation dear Jamal and it has been put wonderfully.

It seems China is trying to make Pakistan's arse-nal look good and Afghanistan's e-cono-mics has been hit because of reduction in poppy harvest.  What a coincidence!

http://pakistantimes.net/2008/12/02/top.htm

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-opium28-2008nov28,0,4532484.story

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 8:54am
Cadnu, this shall prove you conditions of muslims in Gujrat.

I love your optimism brother. Bhenss ke agay been bajao, chltay chalay jao!

I smelt the mentality of the chap ages ago.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Posted By: Servetus
Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 10:04am

Truthrealm wrote:  �Never mind, I searched some of that article and found it was taken from an pacifist website called http://www.antiwar.com/justin/ - http://www.antiwar.com/justin/ . This is some ignorant left wing loonie who is offering an opinion that fits with their agenda but contains little to no actual facts ...�

From out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks and the fingers type.  I think that the redoubtable Justin Raimondo, self-described disciple of Murray Rothbard and recent endorser of Ron Paul, would be amused to hear himself described as a left-wing anything.  What�s more, and it probably ought to be stated, a �non-interventionist� �based upon the old Republican model- does not strictly a �pacifist� make (ref., for instance, Pat Buchanan�s A Republic, Not an Empire).  The site, one of my favorites, is run (and edited) by paleoconservatives, generally to the right of Jonah Goldberg, to be sure- who stubbornly refuse to support interventionist wars of petroleum aggression, waged under false pretexts, and guided by dodgy intelligence reports.  Long live antiwar.com!

Jamal Morelli wrote:  �� try using news for something more than handy-wipes.  Spare this (mostly) discerning community your rotten research hygiene, with the blog-like-derivative-news that information bottom-feeders like yourself wallow in.  For you, the internet is a magic mirror: making all your lubricious paranoid fantasies come true ��

LOL

Serv

Hey you!  Democratise this (the House of Lords)!

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 10:33am

Originally posted by nothing nothing wrote:

Total malarky. You area showing your true anti-semitic colors.

The CIA does not run the US Government. And there is no "zionist" control either. It's these kind of coments that just show you to be in bed with Islamofascism, which is the butthole of humanity. True Islam should shun these fascists just like Christianity had to shun the KKK. It's simple logic, really.

I have changed the last part of my response to delete the negative reference that could be taken for Allah, that wasn't intended.

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 12:08pm
I pity these hateful fools, who are destroying the fabric of societies with their own hate filled tactics.

And you hava nada for the fools who have destroyed society more and for much longer time with their agenda? May we just ask and will thou answer pobre Hamlet?

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 1:43pm

I pity these hateful fools, who are destroying the fabric of societies with their own hate filled tactics.

And you hava nada for the fools who have destroyed society more and for much longer time with their agenda? May we just ask and will thou answer pobre Hamlet?

Destroyed society more? How is anyone destroying society more than terrorists & suicide bombers?

Why can't you just denouce this evil and not point the finger at someone else? It's like a child saying, "But Daddy, Johnny picks on innocent people too."

It's evil and it's WRONG, in any culture, in any race, in any religion, in any society, period.

A group is only as great as its willingness to speak out against the evils of its own members.

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 7:28pm

Destroyed society more? How is anyone destroying society more than terrorists & suicide bombers?

Dear TruthRealm, for these guys it is the Americans, Jews, Hindus doing those thing in the name of Islam.  Have you heard of CIA, Mossad and RAW?  It seems they do it and they blame Afghanistan and Pakistan for it.

Haven't you read the whole topic?  They have given enough "proofs" that it was Mossad who killed Indians and the foreigners and RAW who killed the Jews in the Nariman House.  The people who we call terrorists were just visitors who are being blamed.  It seems we represent Joker in the movie The Dark Knight.LOL

Just read the first post in the topic itself (it was written without giving any source to it),

"The TimesNovember 29, 2008

In the recent terrorist acts in Malegaon in Maharashtra, India, in September this year and in last year�s attacks on a cross-border train to Pakistan, Hindu extremists were found to be behind the plots. So it is obvious that terrorism is not a Muslim monopoly. Sometimes, �others� perpetrate a crime to demonise Muslims. So we should not put the blame on Muslims without clear evidence. If we demonise and penalise Muslims and fail to punish the real perpetrators, that will worsen the situation. Moreover, it cannot be denied that Muslims are also at the receiving end of terrorist attacks of recent years.

Injustice breeds injustice. We need to address the root cause of injustice, and only then will we achieve a lasting peace."

The topic is about Mumbai blasts without any reference to Mumbai itself.  It talks about Iraq and Afghanistan and about the Muslim blood.  How ironical?

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 7:30pm

Why can't you just denouce this evil and not point the finger at someone else? It's like a child saying, "But Daddy, Johnny picks on innocent people too."

Mi pobre Johnny, come talk to us after your 17th birthday and specially when you begin to UNDERSTAND who has done what's at hand.

Go and sleep now, the poor computer needs a bit of rest at times, it has something like a brain.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 7:39pm
Dear TruthRealm, for these guys it is the Americans, Jews, Hindus doing those thing in the name of Islam.  Have you heard of CIA, Mossad and RAW?  It seems they do it and they blame Afghanistan and Pakistan for it.

Each time India has shouted blame against Pakistan or Islamists, it has proven to be OTHERWISE. Just stand up and PROVE that it was done by who your foul mind wishes it to be or just stop barking at us.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 7:39pm

I did not wish to share the source. Shall send it thru PM if you wish to see it by yourself, There are still bitter facts, that may rage our readers. But yes, i shall not forget to mention that this info shared, is n't from any Islamic site, or any site which is supported by muslims.

I am still waiting for your pm.  Where do you stay in Hyderabad?  I will be there next week and i would like to meet you just to understand why you have soft corner towards Pakistan.  You can even pm me your number, it would be easy to locate you.

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 7:43pm
I am still waiting for your pm.  Where do you stay in Hyderabad?  I will be there next week and i would like to meet you just to understand why you have soft corner towards Pakistan.  You can even pm me your number, it would be easy to locate you.
Or make pobre Seekshidayath understand how not to have a soft corner for Pakistan!

Seeks, I always knew this one was from the RAW.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 7:48pm

Injustice breeds injustice. We need to address the root cause of injustice, and only then will we achieve a lasting peace."

Are there any other blank idiots also who hold grudge against this statement?

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 7:56pm
Specially posted again for the foul smelling Hindu fundamentalista and our pobre 17 years old kid from Canada. Each time the Indian Finger Pointing HAS BEEN PROVEN WRONG!

Mumbai Terror Attacks
AYESHA IJAZ KHAN

Watch Indian television and Pakistan is decidedly the culprit of the atrocious 26/11 attacks in Mumbai. Star News projects cartoon images of Muslim terrorists receiving training in Pakistan. Since 9 /11 Bollywood has been successfully perpetuating the image of Muslims as terror-mongers and Star News clips reinforce the stereotype. Other channels, such as NDTV, however, are less jingoistic and their very balanced Group Editor, Barkha Dutt, is doing her best to assuage knee-jerk reactions against both Muslims within India (about 14% of India�s population) and calls for war on Pakistan. But even on her show, guest panellist Simi Garewal, who is a media personality in her own right and hosts a talk show that has previously enjoyed popularity in Pakistan, sounds worse than Donald Rumsfeld when she says, �We need to carpet bomb Pakistan. Shock and awe. That is why America has not had an attack since 2001. That is what we need to do.�

Would you blame her at all after how Salman Taseer treated her 20 years ago?

Pakistani television channels, initially sympathetic, soon turned reactionary and hostile. Some of the more hawkish anchors are telecasting scenes from the Gujarat massacre of Muslims in 2002, when thousands were killed in communal violence. But other, more balanced anchors are asking more relevant questions. Given the evidence that we have thus far, is Pakistan really to blame?

The fact that the Indian government is accusing Pakistan is taken with a grain of salt as this is not the first time the Indian government has blamed Pakistan, only to find later that Pakistan had nothing to do with the violence it was being accused of. Interestingly, four times previously the Indian government falsely accused Lashkare Taiba directly as the organization sponsoring violent incidents in India, and Pakistan indirectly for harbouring the militant group, although Pakistan officially banned the outfit in 2002.

In each of the incidents, namely, the Chattisinghpura massacre, the attack on the Indian Parliament on 13 December 2001, the Malagaon blasts and the Samjhota Express incident, investigations were either refused or revealed that neither Lashkare Taiba nor Pakistan but groups from within India were responsible.

In the Chattisinghpura incident, for example, on 20 March 2000, one day before President Bill Clinton was due to arrive in India, 35 Sikhs were killed in the village of Chattisinghpura. It was said that about 15 uniformed men belonging to Lashkare Taiba and trained in Pakistan were responsible. Five days later, five men were killed by paramilitary forces in a village called Pathribal, claiming that the �foreign militants� responsible for the Sikh massacre had been found and duly eliminated. When local village people protested, investigations began. When the final results of the investigation were made public, it was found that local police were responsible for the massacre of the Sikhs.

The Samjhota Express incident is more disconcerting, and one that Pakistanis remember bitterly. On 18 February 2007, two bombs went off near the Indian city of Panipat on the Samjhota Express twice-weekly train between Lahore and Delhi, initiated as its name suggests (Samjhota means Agreement in both Hindi and Urdu) to enhance cordial relations between the two countries. The terrorist attack, which killed 68 (mostly Pakistanis) and injured many others was blamed once again on Lashkare Taiba. Indian authorities claimed that the alleged perpetrator was named Rana Shaukat Ali and a photograph of the terrorist was provided.

Four months later, investigations revealed that neither Rana nor Lashkare Taiba but a serving lieutenant colonel of the Indian army, Lt. Col. Purohit was responsible for the attack. Purohit, it was found, had links with Hindu militant groups and provided training to extremists.

Honestly, this is really worth reading > > >

For Pakistan, the most troubling aspect of the 26 November 2008 terror attacks in Mumbai is the fact that the three brave men who had been tasked with finalizing the findings of both the Samjhota Express incident and the Malegaon blasts linking Lt. Col. Purohit conclusively to the terrorist attacks were all killed. Mr. Hemant Karkare, in charge of the investigation, was one of the first people shot by the terrorists, followed by DIG Ashok Kale and encounter specialist Vijay Salazar.

If this is a coincidence, it is definitely a godsend for the extremist Hindu groups and the right-wing BJP, waiting to unseat the Congress government in the upcoming elections. But many in Pakistan suspect something more sinister may be involved.

It is alleged that the perpetrators of the 26/11 violence entered Mumbai by sea and arrived by trawlers from Karachi. Karachi is 500 nautical miles from Mumbai; not an easy distance to cover in a trawler. Even if one were to assume that this was the case, India has twenty-one separate radar systems that monitor the coastal line between Karachi and Mumbai. More importantly, Sir Creek is the un-demarcated boundary along the Arabian Sea and the Rann of Kutch, straddling Pakistan�s Sindh province and the Indian state of Gujarat. This is both an international border and a source of dispute between India and Pakistan. The 1965 war between the two nations began at the Rann of Kutch.

In August 1999, a Pakistani surveillance aircraft was shot down by the Indian Air Force in the Rann of Kutch. The area is heavily patrolled. How the trawler made it all the way to Mumbai without being detected is a mystery, especially since fishermen on both sides of the border, both Indian and Pakistani, regularly find themselves apprehended as they mistakenly cross over into hostile territory. Every year, both countries arrest hundreds of fishermen for illegal intrusion. Fishermen complain that they don�t know whose side they are on because of the dispute. Every time Pakistan and India decide to re-start their peace process, one of the first measures taken is the release of the poor fishermen, who are caught and detained, through no fault of their own, their boats confiscated upon arrest.

But somehow the trawler dodged all patrols and made it all the way to Mumbai. Regular procedure for boats and ships docking at Mumbai entails thorough checks, but it appears that the terrorist trawler was able to evade that as well.

Too many questions remain. Too few answers are being given. India and Pakistan have an equal interest in finding out who is behind this terrible mayhem that has clutched Mumbai. The investigation must be thorough and conducted without prematurely blaming any organization or country. India and Pakistan must root out all those who would like to see terror grip the region and derail peace processes, regardless of whether they are Hindu or Muslim.
Ayesha Ijaz Khan is a London-based lawyer and political commentator and can be contacted via her website http://www.ayeshaijazkhan.com/ -

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 8:08pm
India names Pakistani masterminds, date plot to 07

By SAM DOLNICK, Associated Press Writer Sam Dolnick, Associated Press Writer Thu Dec 4, 6:32 pm ET

NEW DELHI � A Pakistani militant group apparently used an Indian operative as far back as 2007 to scout targets for the elaborate plot against India's financial capital, authorities said Thursday, a blow to Indian officials who have blamed the deadly attacks entirely on Pakistani extremists.

As investigators sought to unravel the attack on Mumbai, stepping up questioning of the lone captured gunman, airports across India were put on high alert amid fresh warnings that terrorists planned to hijack an aircraft.

Also Thursday, police said there were signs that some of the six victims of the attack on a Jewish center may have been tortured. "The victims were strangled," said Rakesh Maria, a senior Mumbai police official. "There were injuries noticed on the bodies that were not from firing."

Members of an Israeli rescue group which had a team in Mumbai said it was impossible to tell if the bodies had been abused, however, because no autopsies were conducted in accordance with Jewish tradition.

The surviving gunman, Ajmal Amir Kasab, 21, told interrogators he had been sent by the banned Pakistani militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba and identified two of the plot's masterminds, according to two Indian government officials familiar with the inquiry.

Kasab told police that one of them, Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, Lashkar's operations chief, recruited him for the attack, and the assailants called another senior leader, Yusuf Muzammil, on a satellite phone after hijacking an Indian vessel en route to Mumbai.

The information sent investigators back to another reputed Lashkar operative, Faheem Ansari, who they hope could be key in pulling together different strands of the investigation.

Ansari, an Indian national, was arrested in February in north India carrying hand-drawn sketches of hotels, the train terminal and other sites that were later attacked in Mumbai, said Amitabh Yash, director of the Special Task Force of the Uttar Pradesh police.

During his interrogation, Ansari also named Muzammil as his handler in Pakistan, adding that he trained in a Lashkar camp in Muzaffarabad � the same area where Kasab said he was trained, a senior police officer involved in the investigation said.

In Pakistan, Interior Ministry chief Rehman Malik told reporters he had no information on Lakhvi or Muzammil but that authorities would check.

Ansari "told us about a planned Lashkar attack on Bombay, on southern Bombay," said Yash, referring to Mumbai by its previous name. "He gave us eight or nine specific locations where the attack would be carried out," he said, adding that Ansari had detailed sketches of the places and escape routes from the sites.

Ansari said he carried out the reconnaissance in the fall of 2007, which also included the U.S. consulate, the Bombay stock exchange and other Mumbai sites that were not attacked.

Ansari is now in Indian custody, according to Yash. It was unclear if he was being questioned again, but Maria said they were working to determine if Ansari played a role in how the attackers "got such intricate knowledge of the sites."

Indian authorities have faced a torrent of criticism about missed warnings and botched intelligence, and revelations that Ansari disclosed details of the Mumbai plot 10 months ago will be added to the list. Linking an Indian national to the plot also undermines India's assertion that Pakistan is solely responsible.

Yash said during extensive interrogations Ansari confessed to scouting Mumbai, arranging a safe-house there for Lashkar militants and provided details on his involvement in the group. "We got everything out of him, whatever he knew," he said.

Ansari linked up with Lashkar while working at a printing press in Dubai. He was taken by sea to Pakistan to the Lashkar camp in Muzaffarabad and received a false Pakistani passport and citizenship papers, which police recovered when he was arrested.

In 2007, Ansari said, he traveled to Katmandu, Nepal, and then crossed back into India and settled in Mumbai, where he conducted reconnaissance for a future attack, Yash said.

He was arrested Feb. 10 in the northern city of Rampur after suspected Muslim militants attacked a police camp, killing eight constables. He said he was there to collect weapons to bring to Mumbai for a future attack.

Yash said Ansari's arrest did not derail Lashkar's plans for an attack. "When they found that their mole in Bombay had been caught...they carried out the operations in a different way," he said.

Meanwhile, police officers said they were trying to get as much detail as possible from Kasab.

"A terrorist of this sort is never cooperative. We have to extract information," said Deven Bharti, the head of the Mumbai crime branch.

Indian police are known to use interrogation methods that would be regarded as torture in the West, including questioning suspects drugged with "truth serum."

Bharti provided no details on interrogation techniques, but said "truth serum" would probably be used next week. He did not specify what drug would be used.

During questioning, details of Kasab's recruitment by Lashkar began to emerge, said police, describing him as fourth grade dropout from an impoverished village who was gravitating to a life of crime.

"Lashkar recruited him, preying on a combination of his religious sentiments and his poverty," said Maria.

The revelations came as Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice met with leaders in Islamabad after visiting India's capital � part of a U.S. effort to pressure Pakistan to share more intelligence and pursue terrorist cells believed to be rooted in the country.

Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari promised Rice his country would take "strong action" against any elements in Pakistan involved in the siege.

On Thursday, the U.S. Treasury Department designated as terrorists four individuals who hold leadership positions in Lashkar, including Lakhvi, and ordered any of their U.S. assets to be frozen. Also named were Muhammad Saeed, the group's leader; Haji Muhammad Ashraf, its chief of finance; and Mahmoud Mohammad Ahmed Bahaziq, a financier with the group.

Meanwhile, India put its airports on alert following threats of possible airborne attacks. Security forces swarmed New Delhi's international airport early Friday after the sound of gunfire was heard, police said, but no one was injured or killed. Police said it was not a terrorist incident.

The warning received by the airports "spoke of possibility of aircraft being hijacked by terrorists," India's air force chief, Fali Homi Major, told reporters Thursday.

The alert focused on three major airports � New Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai � but security was stepped up across India.

Several extra layers of security were set up and some passengers' bags were scanned for explosives.

"Passengers have been asked to pass through six-stage security checks," said Brij Lal, a senior police official organizing security at the airport in the northern city of Lucknow.

Nirmala Sharma, a passenger who flew from New Delhi to Lucknow, said her bags were checked a half dozen times and she went through a metal detector three times. "Sometimes it seemed tedious, but it seems to be the need of the hour," she said.

___

Associated Press writers Ramola Talwar Badam and Muneeza Naqvi in Mumbai, Ashok Sharma and Tim Sullivan in New Delhi, Biswajeet Banerjee in Lucknow and Anne Gearan in Islamabad contributed to this report.

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 8:40pm

How very interesting! And each time they did that it proved to be false.

I did tell you to come back after you have finished school and also to give your poor computer a little rest, it does have a brain.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 04 December 2008 at 9:13pm

You have a brain too, Whisper....but see if it can comprehend this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avYtAyCxUbA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avYtAyCxUbA

-------------
      �Moses dragged us for 40 years through the desert to bring us to the one place in the Middle East where there was no oil.� -Golda Meir

Posted By: Saladin
Date Posted: 05 December 2008 at 12:21am

Is it un-Indian to sympathise with Pakistan? And you got to meet seeks to understand that?

-------------
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'

Date Posted: 05 December 2008 at 12:30am

You have a brain too, Whisper....but see if it can comprehend this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avYtAyCxUbA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avYtAyCxUbA

Its just the usual, by the ones who dont use that '6 inches between their ears'. I could only comprehend the st**idity of those who made this video.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 December 2008 at 3:25am
Originally posted by Saladin Saladin wrote:

Is it un-Indian to sympathise with Pakistan? And you got to meet seeks to understand that?

Did i say "un-Indian" if one sympathizes with Pakistan?  I supported Pakistan in my initial posts.  Does that mean i am "un-Indian"?

In another topic he himself was requesting me to meet a few Hyderabadis.  "If you stay in and around Hyderabad, you can visit those houses and meet there parents."      "Its not a gossip brother, I really wish you meet this family."  So i think it's none of your business dear Saladin.

Date Posted: 05 December 2008 at 5:35am

I pity you too Smile

Can you list me out there "tactics" proved uptil now ?

But i feel , right now, here at IC, you are spoiling the space of the threads. Just prove me how did they destroy the innocent lives and when. InshaAllah, even i shall give you the list of all those except "Islamifacists", as u are going to post them here. We will see, who's number increases.
PS : Only those names who are proved to be terrorists. Not those suspects.

We shall surely discuss this, insha Allah.

You did not answer my questions ? Or is it that you don't have answers to them, or guts to answer it ?

PS : MY FONT IS LARGE. HOPE YOU GET ME !!

-------------

Date Posted: 05 December 2008 at 5:44am

Cadnu, i don't understand why would you like to know my reason of  being soft for Pak. Perhaps, you did not read my post well. I shall repeat my line again - EVEN IF IT WERE United States, INSTEAD OF PAK, I WOULD HAVE SUPPORTED "US". {Let me tell you, i hate US, for its policies} But if i place that country which i hate , i would support it. REASON - I DON'T LIKE INNOCENTS TO BE KILLED. India is yet to give a solid proof that Pak was responsible for the attacks. Even calls were traced there at UK, and Australia. Why does India, not deal with them in the same manner. When the UK , said, sternly to speak with solid proofs, we are quiet. Why is Pak a soft target ? Just because of the old rivalries ?

And when you read that line of mine, i said, i shall PM if you wish to. And i was waiting for your consent. Well, i shall now share it here at boards. Let the other members too go thru. Members like, "TruthRealm", shall also get to know the truth of extremists in India. Let them also  know taht these victims, now have no hope of justice. Its been 6 years and look at justice, democracy of India, that this TERRORIST is a chiefminister.

And yes, you wished to meet me. But before that, let me tell you, that its a general discussion. If  you wished none to get involved in it, you shud have sent a PM  to me. Its wrong to say, "None of your business". Brother, Saladdin, am sorry foryou been hurted.

Due to unavoidable circumstances, i cannot meet you. But its my invitation to you, to kindly meet a brother, who runs a dawah organisation. I  just spoke to him. Because of shootings and other important meetings, he may be unable to give you time on Friday, Monday. Tuesday and Thursday. This organisation shall welcome you. Just think, that its "me", you are meeting. I really wish you to discuss all those, you wish, and those we discussed. Its a place where the discussions are very social and friendly. Do let me know if you are intrested to meet us there. Waiting for your consent, only then shall i send you those contact numbers

http://www.worldpolicy.org/journal/articles/wpj02-3/kamdar.html - http://www.worldpolicy.org/journal/articles/wpj02-3/kamdar.html
http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/cescr/docs/info-ngos/Gujarat_India40.pdf - http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/cescr/docs/info-ngos/Gujarat_India40.pdf  {This was the site, which opened the other day i posted. Kindly try to open it, It has got lots of content} Brother, Signreader, pls try to get this opned
http://www.deccanherald.com/archives/nov22005/nayar.asp - http://www.deccanherald.com/archives/nov22005/nayar.asp
http://www.expressindia.com/news/fullstory.php?newsid=35886#compstory - http://www.expressindia.com/news/fullstory.php?newsid=35886#compstory

-------------

Date Posted: 05 December 2008 at 6:15am

Originally posted by Saladin Saladin wrote:

Did i say "un-Indian" if one sympathizes with Pakistan?  I supported Pakistan in my initial posts.  Does that mean i am "un-Indian"?

In another topic he himself was requesting me to meet a few Hyderabadis.  "If you stay in and around Hyderabad, you can visit those houses and meet there parents."      "Its not a gossip brother, I really wish you meet this family."  So i think it's none of your business dear Saladin.

I didnt know that but let me recollect your words that prompted me to ask that question - [....i would like to meet you just to understand why you have soft corner towards Pakistan]. I'm curious cadnu, what do you find thats so difficult for you to understand, in an Indian's sympathy for Pakistan?

-------------

Date Posted: 05 December 2008 at 6:56am

Yes, brother, absolutely, for the likes of thugs he is addressing!

I have loads of Idian friends. India was quite a civilised place, the Hindus, the Mosleys and all the others lived in comparative harmony for almost 1100 years. Then appear the great Hang Low Sexnons, divide and rule via the District Gazzettes started in 1894 after the Mayo Report - to kill any chances of a 1857 repeat.

Our friend here is one of those Indians who would rather sit in the lap of some Washington thug rather than befriend a Moselmaan or a Moselmaan country. 

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net