Forum Description: General Discussion
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11553
Printed Date: 26 April 2024 at 7:36am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: EL MAHDI
Posted By: MAHDI
Subject: EL MAHDI
Date Posted: 06 January 2008 at 2:16pm
http://hosreport.blogspot.com/2007/02/arrival-of-imam-mahdi.html - http://hosreport.blogspot.com/2007/02/arrival-of-imam-mahdi. html

Replies:
Date Posted: 07 January 2008 at 1:43pm

quiero saber que piensa el islam en esta parte,esta bien lo que estados unidos yjudios hacen con palestinos,irak,afganistan, y el asesinato de bhutto por su presidente de pakistan y estados unidos,quitandose las culpas con mentiras,quien tiene tiradores de elites,alqaeda ninguno.

y los pueblos arabes traidores a la causa arabe y al islam

debemos seguir en silencio o luchar hasta morir

Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 07 January 2008 at 9:41pm
We love ou too + Zindabaad!

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 08 January 2008 at 4:59am

llevo  a�os moviendome para que las causas del mundo islamico ,salga a la luz publica ,publico en varias web internacionales,el genocidio a palestina,sahara,irak,afganistan,libano,siria y egipto como se vende y arabia saudita,jordania a intereses economicos y venden a sus pueblos,debemos estar en silencio,y dejar que asesinen diriamente a los palestinos,ya casi no tienen nada,ni tierras ni casa,solo les queda la vida y pocas tierras y queda poco

para que se exterminados los palestinos,que debemos estar de brazos cruzados,europa y latinoamerica los bombardeo con mis escritos,del

mundo islamico y su opresion y su asesinato.

que hace el mundo islamico y arabe ,pues venderse y ser esclavo,

la justicia puede llegar pronto ,pero seran los martires,los que entregan sus vidas a una causa noble.

y otros en silencio sentados sin hacer nada.

quiero respuestas,que piensan los demas

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 08 January 2008 at 10:21pm
Bienvenido al foro.
 Cuando usted sabe, es necesario para utilizar el idioma ingl�s al anunciar aqu�. Si usted no utiliza ingl�s hay muchos sitios web que traducir�n su prueba para usted.
V�ale :
Mariyah Cordoba de Ruiz

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Posted By: Salams_wife
Date Posted: 08 January 2008 at 10:32pm
This is what I get for sleeping through spanish class

Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 08 January 2008 at 11:29pm
Salams_wife
This is what I get for sleeping through spanish class

No problem!

Courtesy of Babel Fish Translation;

Here is what MAHDI is saying:

I want to know that the Islam thinks about this part, this good which they Jews United States does with Palestinian, Iraq, afganistan, and the murder of bhutto by their president of Pakistan and the United States, taking off the faults with lies, that has gunners of elites, alqaeda no. and the treasonous towns arabes to the cause arabe and the Islam we must follow in silence or fight until dying

I take to years moviendome so that the causes of the islamico world, come to the light publishes, I publish in several Web international, the genocide to Palestine, the Sahara, Iraq, afganistan, libano, Syrian and Egypt as Saudi Arabia is sold and, Jordan to economicos interests and sell their towns, we must be in silence, and to leave they diriamente assassinate the Palestinians, already almost do not have anything, neither earth nor house, single they have left to the life and few earth and are left little so that exterminated the Palestinians, which we must be of crossed arms, Europe and latinoamerica them bombing with my writings, of islamico world and its oppression and its murder. that it makes the world and arabe islamico, because to be sold and to be enslaved, justice can arrive soon, but you would seran martires, those that give their lives to a noble cause. and others in silence seated without doing nothing. I want answers, that they think demas
< name="kls" value="0" =""> < name="ienc" value="utf8" ="">Maryah's post

Welcome to the forum. When you know, you are necessary to use the English language when announcing here. If you do not use English there are many Web sites that will translate their test for you. V�ale: Mariyah Cordoba de Ruiz

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 09 January 2008 at 4:01am

S.O.S.  TUAREG

Nobody knows all that you this one costing your freedom the nomadism of your people(village) comes to his(her,your) end(purpose), the borders are closed, fence in the magic Universe of your freedom, and with it you lose your identity.
The caravans that you form(train) in the desert, when you were owners of this full world of exotismo, these former routes of salt up to Timbuktu, where your dreams were travelling for the sands of the desert.
People Tuareg you suffer the tragedy of not territoriality live relegated to the marginalization and to the political isolation.
To few kilometres of his(her,your) land they starve and be.
While the vermins distribute your territories, and to you that you are enslaved in refugee camps, and also massacred mercilessly.
The United Nations close the eyes and it(he,she) does silence before so much injustice, with his(her,your) silence it(he,she) approves such a massacre.
They want that there eliminate 3 million human beings whole the cleanliness of the people Tuareg of the Desert, they that are the same desert, and the life.
You are the last dream of freedom of the human being since you are chased(prosecuted) for wanting to be free in your own(proper) land indiscriminate slaughters, without nobody in this damned world raises before so much injustice.
Where there are those who speak about democracy and freedom, hypocrites of this false world. I feel real pain Franc, for the Tuareg you that you are the life of this desert.
Only the wasteful blood and the oblivion do pasture on your lives, your tonic blue long billiard cues and with the face covered by the turban, the lithan elaborated with the thin cotton, protect your eyes of the sunbeams in the desert, and of the sands that the wind raises and kiss your eyes.
Raised on the camels, as the big gentlemen that you are of the desert, years were happening(passing), centuries, always you will be the owners and masters of the desert.

AMAZIGH (Tuareg)

Date Posted: 09 January 2008 at 4:05am

I HAVE A WAVE PENALTY

Where the coffins, carrying only men,
And where the silence of the words die
Like the aletazo of a dove
Poza his wing Porcelain my face
Where my mouth is silent and the silence of the pain of my soul
It fails to heal the penalties in the world.
Watch the world with the mourning of my pupils
Where no achievement erase the images that come to my mind,
Where the worms devour death
With its relentless pursuit of power, greed and greed
My poor soul who dies of grief.
I have so many dead silences,
And one of those silences the interior is closed to lime and singing my life,
Where the wind silenced my lips painful.
We live in a world full of lies
Live chained to our fears
We live behind the mountains of darkness.
The world tour, hatred and innocence,
Poor mortals who mourn over their broken dreams
Since the air reeks of dead, full of sores my soul
And waves of hatred toured the world.
My foot dragging by the naked drills and roads of this world
If my world this arid and sad at times uncertain.
Words, words, words that swarm, creeping through my mind
That comes from the bottom of my soul,
Where the words are pushing the silence of my mind.
Look too technical, without content
Want to be the vanguard, wisdom
A decadent world.
I emerge more harsh words,
Sad, unusual and fortuitous
Who covet vibrate make to humanity.
I want to destroy prejudices and preconceptions
Cathedrals and wisdom.
In�tiles shadows leave my words
Impregnated in the tides of the spirit of humanity.
Mat�is before birth anything,
Agonizing leaves the color of my feelings.
Reposan words burning in my mind
But came on the day that other beings
Resucitaran someday my words.
My words are a far cry from this and flee
Unreasonable world.
The time will give life to my work
Pressing the stone of life, and that resonates
Unquenchable fig tree in my eternal life

Date Posted: 09 January 2008 at 4:07am

EYE OF PAIN OF CHILDREN OF PALESTINE
OH the face of my country!
This filled with blood and tears
Where a thousand stones fly
In search of their freedom.
The faces and eyes
Of the children of Palestine
  The sun's rays
Want to kiss
To erase their pain.
But the memory of the shadow of the fig tree
And olives in one afternoon
Brilliant in our area free
One last time
This in a future.
Any action in the blood descarnada
Day after day of our lives
Where they remain forever
In this land mine
Live or die.
Resist
Drip
My blood
For you Palestine

Date Posted: 09 January 2008 at 4:09am
THE ANGUSTIA OF PALESTINE

With a deep anguish and suffering
Which in turn, produce anger and violence.
How can there be so much injustita and peace in the world?
Palestinians, emulate your wisdom
To feel love between injustice
Done rabies has generated within
Your hearts suffering
Deeper.
Do not allow depression or anxiety
To be adopted deaths hamper your success.
Do not lose hope your Freedom
Remember that ever will be alone in your pain
By far that this me, and the risk
Which runs for your rights.
Throughout this struggle, the way we will continue
In the end lead us to God.
Humanity has forgotten justice, mercy
Love, and wisdom or other attributes divine and spiritual.
With the heart torn, after so many years
And horrific struggles, still lives in a village silence dull pain.
In their eyes I see life and suffering
It corrodes the soul and intense passion
Which leads them to die for their freedom.
You hear the cries of a child in the distance
Hear the cry of Liberty in the distance.
Dark tears come into my eyes
When contemplating images filled with pain
When a people is butchered as vermin
Where are the advocates of freedom and
Of justice? Where?
Amanece the day between your dreams stolen
The soul that goes off pace whistle of the bullets.
It dragged dark clouds in the sky gray
Rising that with the sad reality
Of the suffering of a people.
Why mourn, mothers of Palestine?
Your children sleep in a beautiful garden
Where God will rest his eternal suffering.
Many lives, many deaths
Soon came
The beloved Freedom!

Posted By: Salams_wife
Date Posted: 09 January 2008 at 4:14pm

asalamu alaykum sign*reader,

Thankyou for the translation.  I can read english and arabic, but very little spanish. 

Date Posted: 11 January 2008 at 5:47am

MUHHAMAD (MAHOMA)

In your dreams deals with the burning fire of paradise
Where the glow of the aurora pounds on earth,
And where the roses are captive in the beautiful paradise,
That illuminate the conscience of the people friendly,
And that his smile ripping the thin veil of innocence.
The champion who with his tenderness of Muslim
Manmade with its lyrics by poet to mankind.
The smiles and charms of women
Appear to see the goodness of mysterious champion,
Silent that passes through the valleys of the beautiful city of Ramallah.
At the dawn departs Tortola, which is in bankruptcy silence
Where he heard the falling crystal drop of dew,
We wake up from dreams that decorated life.
The sweet singing of the bird glides with placid sound,
Ignites our ears and our senses.
Some waves of sand born in East
Undulating sand beaches of tame pearls.
Your most blessed of men
Illuminates and productive with your verses tender hearts,
Your most beloved loved ones.
With that spark of genius shows and illuminate your eyes
Where your eyes sparkle and joy irradias
Where the souls of your faithful give them wings
To cover areas of the world.
Today resonate throughout your lyrics by poet
And teaching your wisdom be sweet
Always in the memory of your faithful.
At the largest of the poets

Muhhamad (Mohammed)

Date Posted: 11 January 2008 at 5:50am
HOLY WAR

Muhammad messenger of God your words are written
In the book of the Koran
Where your Muslim brothers
Going to pray at the mosque in Mecca
And where the faithful will worship God
And where God sees us.
Gabriel has been to teach
The religion of Islam.
Where good Muslim falls in Paradise
When perfected in their efforts
On the path towards God.
The Fuqaha down firmly
The sake of justice in the earth.
Just enter the garden by the
God's mercy
Which will remain forever in the fire
Those who refuse to God.
Soon the Muslim entering
In struggle against the forces of evil.
Forces that are plaguing the world
By greed, greed and the destruction of Islam
That little by little are annihilating and pressing.
The faithful of Islam rebelaran
To the injustices of the powerful countries
That oppress the people of Islam
The messenger, the Mahdi has come
To the land, said:
This is my straight path, seguidla
And not the other two sig�is
We must fight against those who enslave
To the Muslim brothers to poverty.
The peace and blessings be
With the Warriors struggling
Against the enemy of Islam.

Date Posted: 12 January 2008 at 8:01am

The tour Bush arouses little enthusiasm in the Middle East

Analysts believe that the president of USA only looking for more support against Iran

After seven years of waiting, Palestinians and Israelis are preparing for the first visit of George Bush to the region. His intention confess, in addition to seeking the support of Arab governments against Iran (Persian) during his stay in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf, is advancing the peace process relaunched at Annapolis in November.

But the truth is that since the chips are still in the box output and a commitment to make "every effort" to reach an agreement before the 2009 sounds increasingly unreal. "No major breakthroughs are expected. His visit is rather symbolic, a way of stepping up and thank Olmert and Abbas," says a professor at the Hebrew University, Gabriel Sheffer. For what has transpired, the president will refrain from raising deals or impose a timetable for negotiations, in line with its position in Annapolis.

They did not even meet with Olmert and Abbas. "Bush unfortunately is not Clinton. Its mandate has been overshadowed by the war in Iraq and its interest in this conflict is peripheral. Comes, I am afraid to take the picture," says Amirab Mos�.

Speaking of the colonies

Even so, Bush has announced that "talk" with the Israelis "on settlements", who spoke a few days ago as an "obstacle to peace". The Israeli prime minister, Ehud Olmert, has taken note yesterday and said that he will pledge to dismantle the "wild colonies" of the West Bank, nothing less than a hundred. It remains to be seen if fulfilled, because after Annapolis, where he said that would freeze the expansion of settlements, has done the opposite: to approve the expansion of Maale Adumim and Har Homa.

"For us this is the key issue, along with the momentum of the economy," says Palestinian analyst, Bassem Barhum. "I think Bush has to redeem itself and show his face kind of diplomacy in the USA. Its credibility depends on the success pressure on settlements," says Barhum.

But beyond the will confess, the internal weakness of the leaders of each side gives them little room for manoeuvre. "Abbas continues uncontrolled militias in Gaza or the West Bank and Olmert is gripped by scandals, the fragility of his coalition and the final conclusions and imminent on the war in Lebanon," Israeli analyst granted, Hillel Frisch.
In his view, the real objective of Bush in this tour is to win Arab support for a new round of sanctions against Iran or even for a possible military attack. One issue which will focus discussions with the Israeli Defense Minister, Ehud Barak.

Bush awaits a warm reception in Israel. "It's the most proisrael� chairman of the history," says Professor Sheffer. Not surprisingly, it was he who acknowledged in a letter to Ariel Sharon, Israel's right to keep large settlement blocs. Who delayed the ceasefire during the war in Lebanon. And who has always forgiven, in the name of security of Israel, the excesses of its armed forces. 

Date Posted: 12 January 2008 at 8:04am

What has the US �surge� in Iraq accomplished?

https://secure.wsws.org/phpform/use/comments/form1.html -

The fall in US military and civilian casualties over the past several months has seen supporters of the Iraq occupation claim that the Bush administration�s boost of troop numbers to over 160,000 this year�the so-called �surge��was a total success.

Senator John McCain, for example, has made strident advocacy of sending more troops to Iraq the focus of his bid to become the Republican Party presidential candidate in 2008. A new ad promoting his campaign declares: �One man [McCain] warned us we were failing in Iraq, and told us how we could turn things around�more troops and a different strategy. He took a lot of heat, but he stood by what he knew was right. Today that strategy is working.� His campaign was endorsed on December 17 by Democrat Joe Lieberman, who stood alongside him in New Hampshire and enthused that the US was, because of the surge, at last winning the war in Iraq.

A similar assessment has been made in the US media, with various statistics cited as proof of the success. The 38 American fatalities in October and 37 deaths in November were among the lowest monthly figures since the March 2003 invasion. The number of insurgent attacks on US and Iraqi government forces per month has fallen from 5,000 at the beginning of the year to 2,000.

The sectarian Shiite-Sunni fighting and mass killing that raged after the destruction of the Shiite Al-Askariya mosque in Samarra in February 2006 has abated, with some 560 civilian deaths documented by news services in November down from between 1,500 and 3,000 per month throughout 2006 and 2007. On the economic front, oil production and electricity generation have moderately increased.

Based on these figures, the Pentagon has stated it was on schedule to wind back the American force in Iraq to the pre-surge level of 130,000 by mid-2008. The agreement signed between the US and the Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki last month envisages that the US presence will be reduced to a force of approximately 50,000 troops by the end of 2009 that would not have a day-to-day policing or combat role.

Absent from the back-slapping in Washington is any concern for what the US invasion and occupation has done to the Iraqi people over the past four-and-a-half years. The country has been rendered a wasteland of devastated cities and ruined infrastructure. As many as one million people have been killed and millions more maimed or traumatised. More than two million have fled the country altogether, while another two million have been turned into internally displaced refugees. The economy has collapsed with unemployment over 40 percent. Disease and malnutrition are widespread.

For all the optimism in Washington about the latest figures, a more considered analysis reveals that the �surge�, far from ending the quagmire for US imperialism in Iraq, has qualitatively deepened the crisis. The Bush administration has failed to achieve its stated aim of fashioning a pro-US Iraqi government that is accepted as legitimate by the majority of the Iraqi population. Instead, US policy throughout the year has undermined the already dysfunctional puppet government in Baghdad and dramatically exacerbated the sectarian and ethnic divisions within the country.

The deployment of 30,000 additional troops to Baghdad and the western Iraqi province of Anbar was intended to create a breathing space for political efforts to end the constant guerilla attacks on US forces and the murderous civil war between militias linked to the Shiite parties that dominate the US-backed Iraqi government and the largely Sunni anti-occupation resistance organisations.

The Bush administration demanded that the government of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki offer a number of incentives to the predominantly Sunni ruling stratum that held sway under the previous Baathist regime to join a �national unity� government and use their influence to call off the insurgency.

The main US demands or �benchmarks� were ending the policy of de-Baathification that prevents former senior Baathists from holding political and military positions; an oil law that would specify the division of oil revenues between Iraq�s provinces and guarantee a flow of wealth to the resource-poor majority Sunni areas; and provincial elections by the end of the year to enable the Sunni parties who boycotted the first poll to take control of the Sunni provinces.

None of these benchmarks have been achieved. Maliki was not able to overcome opposition within the Shiite parties to US-dictated measures that amount to concessions to their Baathist enemies. The attempts to do so, in fact, caused a breakup of the Shiite coalition, with the faction loyal to cleric Moqtada al-Sadr walking out of the government.

Far from �national unity�, 2007 witnessed the most extreme elements among Shiites and Sunnis intensify the sectarian carnage and largely complete their agenda of carving out homogeneous power bases in various parts of the country. Serious analysts have concluded that the main reason for the decline in intra-Iraqi violence is the completion of this sectarian cleansing, not the deployment of thousands more US troops.

Brookings Institution commentator Ivo Daalder wrote on December 17: �The sectarian violence had to a large extent succeeded in forcing Sunnis from Shiite areas and Shiites from Sunni areas. One look at an ethnic map of Baghdad tells the story�what were previously mixed neighbourhoods are now mostly Shiite or Sunni. The violence caused a large-scale movement of people�one in six Iraqis has either left the country entirely or has been internally displaced. A lot of this movement has made sections of the country ethnically more homogeneous, thus stemming a major source of the violence.�

The US military has made no attempt to prevent the ethnic cleansing take place. Instead, it has assisted the segregation by throwing up 12-foot concrete walls around Sunni suburbs of Baghdad, transforming the city into a series of sealed off ghettos. A resident of one, the Ghazaliya district, told the Christian Science Monitor earlier this month: �Iraq is a prison and now I live in my own little prison.�

Throughout the capital and across the country, the US military abandoned any pretense of trying to develop the authority of the Iraqi government. Instead, it pursued a policy of striking deals with whatever militia force or political formation dominated particular districts or suburbs.

In Baghdad�s densely populated Shiite working class slum of Sadr City, arrangements have been made with representatives of Moqtada al-Sadr�s Mahdi Army militia, which is blamed for much of the violence against Sunnis. In return for promising to turn over recalcitrant elements that attack US forces, Sadr�s militia is allowed to openly rule over much of the capital, including areas that it had purged of Sunni inhabitants.

In the walled-off Sunni enclaves, the US military has gone further and actually recruited Sunni insurgents and militias into �local citizens� groups�. Their members are paid $300 per month for not attacking US troops, while their leaders are allowed to preside like modern-day feudal vassals.

The US payment of militias is widespread across the so-called Sunni Triangle in central Iraq. An estimated 192 separate armed groups with over 77,000 fighters have been formed by Sunni tribes and �local citizens� groups� over the past year. The Sunni militias have also assisted the US military hunt down Islamic fundamentalist organisations such as the �Al Qaeda in Iraq� that continued the armed resistance. For Sunni leaders, it is an opportunity to secure greater political leverage under the US occupation.

The US had several motives in enlisting their aid. The policy began in Anbar province as a pragmatic and somewhat desperate attempt to stem US casualties and allow the Bush administration to claim that progress was being made. As it has proceeded, Washington has recognised the Sunni militias as a useful counterweight to the Maliki government under conditions where the US has been preparing for military strikes against neighbouring Shiite Iran. In the event of war, anti-Shiite and anti-Iranian Sunni militias could be used to counter opposition from Iraqi Shiites.

The overall result has been a steady sidelining of the Iraqi central government. Instead of creating a �national unity� regime, the US has sponsored the creation of a myriad of sectarian fiefdoms, with militia warlords holding sway through a combination of terror, criminality and the offer of some protection for a poverty-stricken and desperate population. The police in most areas are generally controlled by the dominant local militia, as is the local government to the extent it exists.

The fragmentation extends from Baghdad to every corner of the country. While the divide-and-rule tactics may have brought about a decline in the number of attacks on US forces, it hinders every aspect of economic and social activity. Basic services are simply not available to many people because they are located in or supplied from a rival sectarian area. The US occupation has not only destroyed the economy, but created tremendous political obstacles to any coherent reconstruction.

Iraq is currently ranked as the third most corrupt country in the world. It is estimated, for example, that $18 billion in Iraqi government funds has been stolen since 2004. More than one third of all US �reconstruction� funds is simply stolen and ends up in the pockets of various powerbrokers.

The overwhelming majority of the population is firmly opposed to any US presence in the country. According to a recent ABC/BBC poll, 98 percent of Sunnis and 84 percent of Shiites want all US forces out of the country. Attacks on US troops have dropped markedly but still continue at over 60 per day and are supported, according to the poll, by 93 percent of Sunnis and 50 percent of Shiites.

Far from �stabilising� Iraq, the US military now faces a highly volatile situation with troops stationed in exposed forward bases keeping ethnically cleansed neighbourhoods and districts apart. While the multitude of sectarian militia are hostile to each other, they remain bitterly opposed to the US occupation. There is nothing new or innovative in the US tactics, which mark a return to the classic colonial policy of �divide-and-rule�. Any number of factors could rapidly lead to the collapse of this precarious house of cards.

Any conception that Iraq will become a pliable US client state in a matter of a few years is a pipedream. The imperialist ambition of dominating Iraq�s oil resources and using it as a garrison state in the Middle East can only be pursued by the permanent occupation of the country, the repression of Iraqi opposition and a constant flow of dead and wounded soldiers back to the US.

Date Posted: 12 January 2008 at 8:14am

A true media commotion arose in the region following the court case the briefcase to a prosecutor chavista deputy

District Miami, Tom Mulvihill, caratul� bluntly?'s Presidential campaign Cristina Kirchner?. It was inevitable that many

See the case as a blunt as an element of pressure against the new Argentine president by the internal opposition and

External to it, precisely because part of a government today faced with its own spies such as George W. Bush, and

Within days of signing the international treaty against usury is known as Bank of the South.

A similar case affected in September for pre-Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton for the briefcase with almost the same amount

(850,000 dollars) donated to his campaign by the multiple swindler Norman Hsu, it being clear that not only

Unrest in the CIA against W. By pressures for fabricating reports about weapons of mass destruction to massacre Persians

Iran, but our men in Langley have declared their own imagination on strike.
Apart from this, every time we know better than the real operation is the garbage that have undertaken since offices

Virginia seeking embed in Paraguayan politics to guevaristas financed by the CIA that militate our original

Luguista left. Curiously, in the midst of so much psychosis antichavista owners of the means used to be filled

Pockets with donations from the National Endowment for Democracy and paid advertising by USAID, have bypassed briefcases

George W. Bush has been entering covertly in Paraguay, going to end up in the pockets less thought.

Let's look at some cases.

For example, $ 45226.96 on behalf of the Plan Threshold recently received the Guevarist House for Youth (NGOs

It collects for the PMas) labour-imperialist agencies under the control of George W. Bush, supposedly to teach

To high school students something fundamental? Identify corruption? In Paraguay. Adding money to the 127,000 that

Previously benefited the IAF. According to data Americans, with the money in ten months, the clientele Guevarist

Camilo Soares and Rocio Old? Trained? To 50 teachers? Sensitized? 1000 students and clink box (it looks like

Responsible in documents Sunia Valinotti). A further example of that in our country there are no applications for credit

Works, but it works invented to request credit.
It added in the same context that the large sums received Local Governance, an NGO whose responsibility are both financiers

Tekojoja of, or $ 132,700 in 2006 received the Foundation Harlequin Tetro (refuge Organisers

Demonstrations against the current municipal administration) for goals as related performing arts? Help

Adolescents in schools to identify, study, discuss and address community priorities?.

We must add $ 116,300 George W. Bush received in 2006 by the CIDSEP, 95,000 US dollars received by

Paraguayan Foundation for Cooperation and Development of former Mayor Martin Burt, 94,000 deposited in the name of the

ADEC, 27,500 donated to the CPES Dominic Rivarola, 164,404 contributed to the EDC, or major donations

Receive DNIC of Augustine Carrizosa for? Supporting organizations of civil society, the IDEA Patricia Abed, or

Sensitive environmental Alter Life as Jorge Lara Castro.

Any opinion or political incursion of these engendros the rule, obviously, is hailed as politically correct

Stratospheric from the summits of the House of Advertisers of Paraguay and Cerneco whose? Forums for freedom of

Expression? - Like organized in November 2004 - were always sol�citamente sponsored by USAID. To get an

Drop idea of the line by CERNECO, just mention that your committee? Proposed code of ethics? Former employees of the integrated

Stroessner and propagandist alabardero of Videla, Aldo Zucolillo (Rufo Medina and Ilde Silvero), and son-in-law of a general key

Operation Condor, Carlos Jorge Biederman. It is not difficult to deduce the origin of the exaggerated account of the relatives of the last of the

Mentioned in Wachovia Bank (Securities), which withdrew the tiny fraction of $ 172,000 on June 25, 2005

(Check No 1323).
All of this garbage empire in Paraguay, as we know, has great? Prestige? And support of this press

Pro-imperialist, whose debris and evils Paraguayan society has been dragging since the state department

Commissioned to Tte. Colonel Robert K. Thierry to train torturers Edgar L. Ynsfr�n towards 1956. A small mistake that

? Amended? 1987 toward hiring through the CIA agent Leonard Susman, a strong communicators

Identified with Stroessner for? Fight? Against the dictatorship they banc� their media.

They protest at US embassy in Argentina's case by case and in Latin America wide protest by all briefcases

Delivered to the USA, to destroy successful democracies in Latin America and to prevent them from leaving government

Democratas

At this point one should be writing good news for 2008, messages of brotherhood and good wishes for the country and people loved. But it is, does not give us the right or Christmas truce, they are as Christians and fill their mouths with the word reconciliation. Pure fallacy.

On the night of December 23 when leaving the bakery a group of girls offered us T-shirts for sale with Christmas and to help poor children. The stamping is decorated with a garland NO size of the chest. When he arrived home, VTV went bonuses and carols, while Globoterror shot lead in two parallel programmes interviews and reports. When cansaban to do so directly, were connected to a TV argentina which continued the onslaught against our government. They followed the scenario came to the Colombian RCN to finish with CNN. Pure antichavismo frenzied. And VTV, sports programs.

The comidilla fashion: the briefcase Antonini. This coup opinion can place it perfectly within the ongoing psychological warfare designed and implemented by the CIA and its agents, speak English, Caracas or Buenos Aires. The media siege is part of the tactic to keep the hosts on the defensive Boliviarian on such sensitive issues as corruption, personal insecurity and shortages of consumer goods daily.

The briefcase Antonini say once and categorically, that Chavez has nothing to do in this matter. I say this with absolute conviction. I appeal to the intelligence of our people. Look at this. If the President would like to give any of its allies on this continent, not to mention eight hundred thousand dollars-that for a presidential campaign in Argentina are almost nothing, say ten million dollars, does not need to send with the first mandadero to appear, even with some of his closest confidence, simply because the President has in his plane and point. Moreover, it can not be checked by customs or immigration authority hands. Let us remember that there is diplomatic immunity, pouches and other privileges of world dignitaries.

In summary, our Government was not to send money to third parties and much less on private planes. Conclusion: the roll of the briefcase Antonini is otherwise.
For example (here is my vision): everything was planned in Miami for enlodar the presence of Chavez in the Southern Cone and the electoral triumph of Cristina Fernandez. Blow to South American unity. I am convinced that Antonini is a type recruited for some time by the Mafia mayamera. We had everything ready. Prosecutors and judges included. The same fraud that legalized in favor of Bush. Not excluding anything having to do business with corrupt our ranks. Remember that everything is corrupt, firstly, a traitor, because he betrays the trust that society puts in him in custody to deliver public funds.

The rest neither forgive nor right. While my comrades nationwide spent Christmas mensajitos, antichavismo was striving to make departure date to put Chavez. Corruption and insecurity are the reefs to bite. Its breeding ground is our lack of initiative. Noto some distraction in the Boliviarian forces. The street, social strife and political creativity can not dej�rselas anyone. Less to *****

Date Posted: 12 January 2008 at 12:10pm

"�Deberemos olvidarnos de Palestina para obtener la aprobaci�n de alguien? Nos escuchar�an si partes de Francia o de EEUU estuvieran ocupadas. Somos respetados a ojos del mundo en tanto que nos respetamos a nosotros mismos, y en primer lugar a nuestros propios derechos".

Hoy en d�a, nuestro pueblo �rabe se encuentra bajo el salvaje ataque de fuerzas oscuras. Las l�neas maestras de sus planes se han visto con claridad en Iraq , en lo que est� ocurriendo en Sud�n, en su injerencia en los asuntos de L�bano, en sus amenazas a Siria. Todo esto ocurre en un tiempo condicionado por dos grandes tendencias en el mundo �rabe. Una de ellas jam�s podr� romper la voluntad de los pueblos. La resistencia encuentra siempre un modo de enfrentar al invasor, incluso alcanzando el punto en el que el cuerpo humano se convierte en un arma mortal.

La situaci�n de hoy en Palestina no es sino otro punto de enfrentamiento entre ambas tendencias: la de la resistencia y la liberaci�n y la de la rendici�n y la puesta en venta. Este noble pueblo y su gloriosa Intifada, con el heroico movimiento de resistencia a la cabeza, se encuentra bajo un ataque hostil de una clase especial, combinando el enorme palo de la ocupaci�n (con su destrucci�n, masacres, asesinatos, el desarraigo de la gente y el asolamiento de sus tierras, el genocidio de nuestro pueblo y la servidumbre de quienes sobrevivan) con la zanahoria, la insinuaci�n y la declaraci�n de facto de que la paz est� al alcance de la mano y que todo lo que debemos hacer para conseguirla es prepararnos a entrar en el nuevo orden, vestidos apropiadamente en honor a su venerable cultura.

Al mismo tiempo, el dinero ha comenzado a llegar, de manera precisa y bien estudiada, aprovech�ndose de las dif�ciles condiciones de vida soportadas por nuestro pueblo, para intentar as� despojarle de su voluntad y determinaci�n, situ�ndole en la encrucijada entre el para�so y el infierno. En esa misma l�nea se han aproximado a nuestra gente con las novedosas ONGs, con sus misteriosas fuentes de financiaci�n, inevitablemente ligadas a programas y posturas que pretenden aplastar toda lucha de liberaci�n, que piden que se abandone el derecho b�sico a la resistencia contra la ocupaci�n, en particular bajo la forma de operaciones de martirologio.

Los acuerdos de Oslo sustituyeron la realidad de una revoluci�n por la quimera de un Estado, en un intento por acabar con la primera Intifada, y por ello sufrimos una gran p�rdida por duplicado. Los acuerdos reemplazaron el esl�gan "Revoluci�n hasta la victoria" por una "Autoridad" Palestina que no pose�a ni la tierra, ni el agua ni siquiera el aire. Esto desanim� a la mayor�a de los palestinos, y al mismo tiempo liberaba a la Ocupaci�n de sus responsabilidades hist�ricas, morales y pr�cticas. Se recompens� a los que flaquearon y se convirti� en fugitivos a los revolucionarios. �Y cual ha sido el resultado final? Que cualquiera que se interpusiera en su camino podr�a ser envenenado [1]. �Qu� saldo m�s vergonzoso!

Pueblo fiel, no debemos tropezar dos veces en la misma piedra. Hoy, los ingenieros de la cat�strofe nos vigilan de nuevo, y esta vez planean quedarse con el resto de Palestina. Las armas no miden el honor de un hombre, sino su verg�enza. Se debe poner freno al caos. Decir la verdad o quejarse son "provocaciones" a ojos de los sionistas, y est� prohibido hacerlo por una "Orden Presidencial " emitida antes incluso que alguien ocupe el cargo de presidente; nuestra preocupaci�n deber�a ser "comprender el sufrimento de los israel�es", y ese ser� nuestro billete para poder ser admitidos en el club de amigos de Am�rica, la llave de un cofre del tesoro repleto de maravillas prometidas.

Resistencia frente al sionismo y al imperialismo

Hemos seguido de cerca la historia y experiencia de los pueblos del mundo. Entendemos las dimensiones de los programas del Sionismo y del imperialismo para nuestra tierra. Nos gu�a el ejemplo de nuestros antecesores, quienes nunca aceptaron la humillaci�n, si no que a trav�s de las �pocas ofrecieron voluntariamente sus vidas resistiendo a los opresores, para as� mantener libre y limpio de toda humillaci�n a su pa�s. Podemos ver los brillantes haces luminosos de la victoria, que vienen de manos de los gloriosos h�roes de la triunfante resistencia iraqu�. Nos enorgullecemos de la victoria conseguida tan duramente en el sur de L�bano, el fruto de una lucha que se ha dirigido al agresor en el lenguaje que entiende. De acuerdo con la ley de Dios y la voluntad de Izz ad Din al-Qassam [2], de Mahir al-Burnu, del Guevara de Gaza, de al-Ayyash y de ash-Shiqaqi, y de todos aquellos dispuestos a unirse a la lista de m�rtires, declaramos lo siguiente:

- Primero. El trabajo nacional palestino, la conducta de los representantes palestinos, y el rumbo tomado por sus l�deres debe estar basado en la autoridad hist�rica de Palestina, y en la original Carta Nacional Palestina (que fue falseada por el Consejo Nacional cuando se reuni� con el presidente Clinton de EEUU, un acto ilegal, ya que ni el Consejo ni la Autoridad Nacional Palestina tienen autoridad para aprobar resoluciones que afecten al destino de la poblaci�n palestina dispersa por el mundo desde que en 1948 se robara su tierra, y que habiten tanto en la Franja de Gaza, como en Cisjordania, como cualquier otra parte del mundo, sobre todo la poblaci�n de los campos de refugiados, que espera volver a casa), y debe afirmar las dimensiones �rabe e isl�mica de Palestina.

- Segundo. La Resistencia es la opci�n para derrotar la Ocupaci�n, aplastarla y obligarla a retirarse, enterrando sus ilusiones para siempre. La resistencia no es una minucia: es un deber sagrado, moral y humano ante el que nos sentimos llamados por Dios y por la historia. En este contexto advertimos sobre las llamadas elecciones palestinas, que ser�n realizadas bajo ocupaci�n, y afirmamos que nuestra prioridad ahora es extender la opci�n de combatir al enemigo., uniendo fuerzas frente a el. Por esto la Intifada sigue siendo el medio disponible para avanzar por el camino de la liberaci�n. Debemos seguir posicion�ndonos y profundizar en contra de los acuerdos de Oslo y sus negociadores. Rechazamos actuar seg�n la l�gica impuesta por el enemigo,, pero esto no significa que vayamos a permanecer en silencio respecto a aquellos que, entre nuestras filas, insisten en seguir cometiendo los mismos errores. Los acuerdos de Oslo han perdido toda credibilidad, incluso a ojos de quienes inicialmente albergaron alguna ilusi�n respecto a los mismos. El objetivo real de los acuerdos Oslo se ha visto claramente, y lo mejor que podr�an hacer quienes los defendieron e impulsaron es disculparse ante nuestro pueblo y retirarse, sin entrar en consideraciones morales por no decir de las po�ticas.

- Tercero. El derecho al retorno y las compensaciones no est�n sujetos a negociaci�n ni intercambios, y mucho menos han ser olvidados. �Es acaso razonable pedir que la persona cuya casa ha sido robada, que ha sido desplazada y se ha convertido en un sin techo, deber�a mirar al frente y sonreir porque aquel que le expuls� ha resuelto su propio problema de vivienda? � O deber�a incluso acudir a ayudar de buena voluntad en la remodelaci�n de la casa del invasor para que se encuentre m�s c�modo? El derecho al retorno es una derecho b�sico recogido en la Declaraci�n de Derechos Humanos y sin duda en la historia recogida con anterioridad a la creaci�n del derecho y organismos internacionales. Nuestros padres nunca tiraron las llaves de sus antiguas casas; nos corresponde a nosotros ahora no tirar los derechos de las generaciones venideras. Heredamos esta tierra tal y como heredamos nuestros nombres y caracter�sticas gen�ticas, y su perdida significa la p�rdida de nuestra humanidad, de nuestros estatuto de seres humanos.

- Cuarto. Si este fuera un mundo perfecto, no tendr�amos mayor problema en dejar al derecho penal, que dicen internacional, resolver nuestros problemas. Si la voz de los jueces se escuchara, si no fuera abrogada o ignorada; si todo el mundo fuera como Mandela, Gandhi, la Madre Teresa o Jesucristo, nosotros tambi�n pondr�amos la otra mejilla, porque al final del d�a nuestros derechos acabar�an siendo restituidos. Pero eso es s�lo un sue�o, y ya que los asesinos y sus sicarios se sientan en sus tronos, la realidad para nosotros se traduce en recuperar por la espada lo que nos han robado por la espada, ya que lo que ha sido tomado por la fuerza s�lo puede ser devuelto por la fuerza. Hasta que el sue�o de un mundo perfecto pueda ser realidad, depositar nuestra fe en la legalidad internacional es un aut�ntico suicidio para el mas d�bil, pero eso s�, un suicidio en toda legalidad.

- Quinto. El rumbo de la llamada sumisi�n "racional" y la conciliaci�n (tal y como las presentan Mahmoud Abbas, Yasir Abd Rabbuh y el resto de la panda de Oslo y Ginebra) no es el elegido por el pueblo palestino. Ellos no tienen el derecho de vender, conceder o ceder nada en el nombre de �ste. Las fuerzas activas en nuestro pueblo resistente deben llegar a un acuerdo para elegir un liderazgo que represente a todos los palestinos, donde quiera que se encuentren; un liderazgo que sostenga algo que es mas grande que el propio liderazgo o cualquiera de nuestras individualidades: la Carta Nacional Palestina y los principios nacionales b�sicos que permanecen sobre todo lo dem�s, al igual que lo hace Palestina. Hasta que llegue ese momento, nuestro portavoz ser� la Resistencia, nuestras declaraciones oficiales ser�n las balas y rocas de la Resistencia; hasta que llegue el momento en el que un portavoz hable empleando su misma l�gica.

- Sexto. No es relevante si el lenguaje que empleamos est� de acuerdo o no con el que se usa en sectores que no creen en el car�cter �rabe de Palestina. �Qu� tendr�a de bueno aparentar haber ganado frente al mundo si hemos perdido nuestros propios derechos?

Si el camino adecuado fuera insistir en el error com�n a costa de un derecho dif�cil de alcanzar, entonces el Profeta Muhammad no hubiera expandido la religi�n de su Se�or manteniendo el control de la Luna y del Sol con sus manos; entonces Jesucristo no se hubiera rebelado contra los ej�rcitos de la opresi�n y el asesinato sin haber contado con un Katyusha ni un mill�n de hombres detr�s de s�. Su �nica arma era que ten�a raz�n, y una disposici�n absoluta al sacrificio.

�Deberemos olvidarnos de Palestina para obtener la aprobaci�n de alguien? Nos escuchar�an si partes de Francia o de EEUU estuvieran ocupadas. Somos respetados a ojos del mundo en tanto que nos respetamos a nosotros mismos, y en primer lugar a nuestros propios derechos. Nuestros enemigos mataron al Conde Bernadotte [3]. Han espiado a EEUU. Cortaron la electricidad en una exposici�n donde se pod�a contemplar el cuadro de una joven luchadora m�rtir. Se han burlado de todas las resoluciones de NNUU que iban contra sus intereses. Hacen todo esto sin tener la raz�n de su parte, pero est�n dispuestos a luchar hasta la muerte, aunque sean invasores ocupando la tierra de alguien. �No deber�a ser esta determinaci�n mas apropiada para los descendientes de Salah ad-Din, al- Awwam y Jalid Ibn al-Walid [4]?

Date Posted: 12 January 2008 at 12:14pm

(This statement on the current situation in Palestine was approved on December 26, 2004, after extensive dialogue, on the Arab Nationalist list. We are hereby asking all those interested to distribute it as widely as possible).

Translated from Arabic by Muhammad Abu Nasr

Today our Arab People are under savage assault by the international forces of darkness. The outlines of their plans have become clear in Iraq, in what is going on in the Sudan, in their interference in Lebanese affairs, and in their threats to Syria. All of this is taking place at a time when there are two currents in the Arab Region. One of those currents will never be able to break the will of the peoples. Resistance always finds a way to stand up to the invaders even if it reaches a point that the human body is turned into a deadly weapon.

The situation in Palestine today is but another part of the struggle between the two currents: the current of resistance and liberation and the current of giving up and selling out. This noble people and their glorious intifada, and in the first place the heroic resistance movement, are under a hostile attack of a special kind that combines the big stick of the occupation - destruction, massacres, murder, the uprooting and displacement of people and their very fields, i.e., the attempted genocide of our people and the subjugation of those who are left ­ with the carrot, the hint, in fact the open declaration, that peace is at hand and that all we must do to achieve it is to prepare to enter the new order, dressed appropriately in honor of their venerable culture. At the same time, money has begun to pour in, in a precise and well-directed manner, and taking advantage of the difficult living conditions endured by our people to try to rob them of their steadfastness and determination, putting before them the choice of paradise or the fire. Along the same lines they have come at us with the innovation of the "Non Governmental Organization," with its mysterious foreign sources of funding, inevitably linked with the programs and positions that serve to totally crush the liberation struggle, that demand at the very least that the basic right to armed resistance against occupation ­ in particular the martyrdom operations and the martyrdom fighters ­ be abandoned.

The Oslo Agreement substituted the chimera of a state for the reality of the revolution to put an end to the first intifada, and we suffered a two-fold loss. That agreement replaced the slogan "Revolution until victory" with a Palestine "Authority" that possessed no land, no water, nor even airspace. It gave up most of Palestine while at the same time relieving the occupation of its moral, historical, and practical burdens. It rewarded the lackeys and turned the revolutionaries into fugitives. And what was the outcome? That anyone who obstructed their way would be poisoned. What a shameful bargain!

Faithful people, we must not fall into the same hole twice. Today the engineers of ruin are eying us again, and this time they plan to take all that is left of Palestine. Arms are no longer a man's honor but his shame. An end must be put to "anarchy." To speak the truth or to complain are "incitement" against the Zionists which has been prohibited by a "presidential order" issued before presidential power has even been conveyed to its issuer. Our motto now must be to "understand the sufferings of the Jews," and this will be our admission ticket to the club of America's friends, the key to a treasure chest of promised wonders.

We have surveyed the history and experience of the world's peoples. We understand the dimensions of the Zionist and imperialist programs on our land. We are guided by our forefathers who never for one day accepted humiliation but freely gave their lives to resist oppressors throughout the ages so that our country might remain free and pure of all desecration. We can see the bright rays of the light of victory coming from the hands of the glorious heroes of the triumphant Iraqi resistance. We take pride in the hard-won victory in southern Lebanon, the fruit of a resistance struggle that addressed the aggressor in the language he understands. In accordance with the law of Heaven and the behests of Izz ad-Din al-Qassam, Mahir al-Burnu, The Guevara of Gaza, of al-Ayyash and ash-Shiqaqi, and all those now awaiting their turn to join the every-growing line of martyrs, we declare the following:

First. Palestinian national work, the behavior of Palestine's representatives, and the course taken by its leaders must be based on the historic authority of Palestine and the original Palestine National Charter, (which was falsified by the national council when they met US president Clinton ­ a step that was illegal, given the fact that the Council and even the Palestine Authority has no authority to pass resolutions affecting the destiny of the Palestinian people who come from all of Palestine, that which was stolen in 1948, as well as the West Bank and Gaza, as well as those living dispersed around the world, and in the first place those in the refugee camps awaiting their return home.), and they must affirm the Arab and Islamic dimension of Palestine.

Second. Resistance is the option for driving out the occupation, for crushing it, compelling it to retreat, for burying its illusions forever. Resistance is not a bargaining chip; it is a sacred, moral, and human duty for which we will be judged by God and history. In this context we warn against so-called Palestinian presidential elections that will be taking place under the occupation, and affirm that our priority now is to rally around the option of fighting the enemy, of massing forces against him. Therefore the intifada is the means available today on the path of liberation. It must continue and deepen in opposition to Oslo and the conciliators. We refuse to operate using a logic like that of the enemy, but this does not mean that we must remain silent regarding the errors of those who persist in committing mistakes within our own ranks. The Oslo Agreement has lost all credibility even in the eyes of those who formerly had illusions about it. The aim of Oslo has become crystal clear, and it would be best for those who have defended it and promoted it to apologize to our people and to withdraw, out of moral considerations to say nothing of political ones.

Third. The right of return and compensation is not subject to negotiation, to give and take, to say nothing of being thrown away and abandoned. Is it reasonable to demand that the person whose house has been stolen, who has been displaced and made homeless should look on and smile because the one who kicked him out has now solved his own housing problem? Or even to go and willingly help him remodel the house so that it suits him better? The right to our home is a basic right enshrined in the Declaration of Human Rights and indeed in the logic of history before any international bodies and institutions were created. If our fathers never let go of the keys to our homes, it is not for us to throw out the rights of future generations. We inherit this land as we inherit our names and genetic characteristics, and their loss means the loss of our humanity, of our status as human beings.

Fourth. We would like to be able to hand over our problem to what is called international legality if this were a perfect world, if the word of judges were listened to, not thrown aside or abrogated, if they were all like Mandela, Gandhi, Mother Theresa, or Jesus Christ, we too would turn the other cheek, and at the end of the day our rights would be returned to us. But since that is all a dream, and so long as murderers and their henchmen sit on their thrones, then reality in the first place makes us take back by the sword that which has been taken from us by the sword, for that which has been taken by force cannot be regained except by force. Until the dream of a perfect world comes to pass, putting faith in international legality is nothing but suicide for the weak, but suicide under a cloak of legality.

Fifth. The course of "rational" submission and conciliation (as represented by Mahmud Abbas, Yasir Abd Rabbuh, and the rest of the Oslo and Geneva gang) is not the course chosen by the Palestinian people. They do not have the right to sell, concede, or give up anything in their name. The active forces among our resisting people must come to an agreement on a way to elect a leadership that represents all of the Palestinian people, everywhere they are, one that continues to hold on to that which is greater than the leaders or us individually ­ the Palestine National Charter and the basic national priniciples that stand above everyone, like Palestine. Until such time, our spokesman will be the resistance, our official announcements will be the bullets and rockets of the resistance, until such time as someone who can speak by their logic is elected.

Sixth. It is not important whether the language we use is in agreement with the language used in quarters that do not believe in the Arab character of Palestine. What good is it if we win over the world but lose our own rights?

If it were the correct path to persist in common error at the expense of a right that is hard to obtain, then the Prophet Muhammad would not have preferred the religion of his Lord over having control of the moon in his right hand and the sun in his left, then Jesus Christ would not have rebelled against the armies of oppression and murder without having a Katyusha nor a million men behind him. His only weapon was what was right and a readiness to sacrifice everything for it.

Should we give away Palestine in order to win someone else's approval? Would they be listening to us if it were parts of France or America that were occupied. We are respected in the eyes of the world to the extent that we respect ourselves, and in the first place our own rights. Our enemies killed Count Bernadotte. They spied on America. They turned off the electricity to an exhibit where there was a picture of a girl martyrdom fighter. They have made a mockery of every resolution passed by the United Nations if they thought that to be in their interests. They do that and are in the wrong, yet are ready to fight to the death, even though they are alien thieves occupying someone else's land. Is not this kind of determination more appropriate for the descendants of Salah ad-Din, al-'Awwam, and Khalid Ibn al-Walid?

Date Posted: 12 January 2008 at 4:47pm

http://www.voltairenet.org/article153115.html#article153115 - http://www.voltairenet.org/article153115.html#article153115

It is an important article about the American sailors and his(her,your) murders in irak

Date Posted: 12 January 2008 at 4:49pm
It is an important article about the American sailors and his(her,your) murders in irak

Date Posted: 14 January 2008 at 8:05am

http://www.voltairenet.org/article153115.html#article153115 - http://www.voltairenet.org/article153115.html#article153115

http://www.voltairenet.org/article154079.html#article154079 - http://www.voltairenet.org/article154079.html#article154079

Date Posted: 14 January 2008 at 2:53pm
Testimony of an ex- soldier marine of the U.S.A. that fought in Iraq Jimmy Massey: "I have been a psic�pata assassin" by Rose Miriam Elizalde * During almost 12 years sergeant Jimmy Massey was marine of hard heart. In March of the 2003, he arrived at Iraq with the invading troops and directed to 45 men who did not doubt in killing innocent civilians. Jimmy Massey participating in the Fair of Libro of Caracas, where it presented/displayed his book Cowboys de Infierno, a crude testimony of the genocide that the U.S.A. commits day to day against the Iraqian town. Ex- marine responds to the questions of Cuban journalist Pink Miriam Elizalde de Cubadebate. From Caracas
I am 32 years old and I am a trained psic�pata assassin. The only things that I know to do are to sell to the young people the idea to him to enlist themselves in marines and to kill. I am incapable to conserve a work. For me the civilians despicable, are delayed mental, weak ones, a herd of ewes. I am his sheepdog. I am a predator. In the Army they called "Jimmy to me the Shark" ". This it has been the second paragraph of the book written for three years by Jimmy Massey, with the aid of journalist Natasha Saulnier, who was presented/displayed in the Fair of Libro of Caracas. Cowboys de Infierno is the story more violent than it has been written until now of the experience of an ex- member of the Body of Marines, one of first in arriving at Iraq during the invasion of the 2003 and that decided to count every time they are necessary what means to have been by 12 years ruthless marine and why it changed the war to it. Jimmy attended like panelista the main factory of the Fair, that has an controversial title: "the United States, the possible Revolution", and its testimony has been perhaps the one of greater impact in the hearing. It takes the hair with a military court, espejuelos dark, walks with martial airs and their arms completely are tattooed. It seems exactly what was: marine. When it speaks is another thing: somebody deeply marked by a frightful experience that tries to avoid other incautos young people to him. As it assures in his book, he has not been the unique one that killed in Iraq: this was a constant practice between its companions. Four years after leaving the war, still it lives persecuted by the nightmares.
Rose Miriam Elizalde: What mean all those tattoos? Jimmy Massey: I have many. Me I did them in the Army. In the hand (it indicates to the zone between the thumbs and to annul), the logo of Blackwater, the mercenario army that was founded where I I was born, in Carolina of the North. Me I did it in an act of resistance, because marines has prohibited to tattoo the zone that goes of the wrists to the hands. A day the members of my squad emborrachamos us and all we became the same tattoo: cowboy of eyes injected in blood on several aces, that represent the death. It means exactly that that you are thinking: "you killed somebody". In the right arm, the symbol of marines, with the North American flag and Texas, where I enlisted myself in the Army. In the chest, of the left side, a Chinese dragoon that tears the skin and means that the pain is the weakness escaping of the body. What it does not kill to us does more fort to us.
Cover of the Cowboys book of the Hell that was presented/displayed in the Fair of Libro of Caracas (FILVEN 2007) and in the presence of Jimmy Massey. You will be able to request the book being written to the Tim�li publishing house: mailto:[email protected] - [email protected] and to support this way to our journalistic investigations. ________________________________________________ Rose Miriam Elizalde: Why it said that in the Body of Marines it found the worse people than you have known in your life? Jimmy Massey: The United States single has two ways to use to marines: humanitarian tasks and to assassinate. In the 12 years that I never happened in the Body of Marines of the United States I participated in humanitarian missions. Rose Miriam Elizalde: Before going to Iraq you recruited young people so that they joined the Army. What means to be a recruiter in the United States? Jimmy Massey: To be a mentiroso. The Bush administration has forced to North American youth so that it is enlisted in the Army and what basically it does - and I also did is to try to gain people with economic incentives. During three years I recruited 74 people, who never said me that they wanted to enter the Army to defend to the country nor argued no patriotic reason. They wanted to receive money to go to a university or to obtain a health insurance. And I described first all those advantages to them and single in the end she spoke to them as which they were going to serve the mother country. I never recruited to the son of a rich one. In order to maintain the work, the recruiters we could not have scruples. Rose Miriam Elizalde: Now the Pentagon has relaxed plus the requirements to enter the Army. What means that? Jimmy Massey: The standards for the recruitment have descended enormously, because nobody almost wants to enlist itself. No longer it is an impediment to have mental problems nor antecedent criminals. People can enter who have committed felon�as, is to say that they have been sentenced to more of a year of jail, which considers a serious crime. Boys can enter who have not finished the preuniversity studies. If they pass the test mental, enter. Rose Miriam Elizalde: You changed after the war, but what feelings had before? Jimmy Massey: I was like another soldier anyone, that believed in which they said to him. Nevertheless, since he was recruiting I began to feel bad: as recruiter had to lie all along. Rose Miriam Elizalde: Nevertheless, it thought that its country was enlisted in a just war against Iraq. Jimmy Massey: Yes. The intelligence reports that we received said that Saddan had arms of massive destruction. Later we discovered that everything was lie. Rose Miriam Elizalde: When one found out that they had deceived it? Jimmy Massey: In Iraq, at where I arrived in March of 2003. To my squad it was called on to him to go to the places that had been of the Iraqian Army and we saw thousands and thousands of the ammunition in boxes that took the North American label and were there since the United States helped to the government of Saddan in war against Iran. I saw boxes with the North American flag and until tanks of the U.S.A. My marines - I was sergeant of E6 category, a rank superior to the sergeant, and directed to 45 marines- asked to me why there were the ammunition of our country in Iraq. They did not understand. The information of the company affirmed that Salmon Peace was a field of terrorists and who we were going to find chemical and biological arms. We did not find anything. Then I began to think that our mission really was petroleum. Rose Miriam Elizalde: The most disturbing lines of their book are those where you it is recognized like psic�pata assassin. It can explain why says it? Jimmy Massey: I have been a psic�pata assassin because they trained me to kill. I was not born with that mentality. It was the Marine infantry that educated to me so that outside a gangster of the American corporations, a delinquent. They trained to me to fulfill blindly the order of the President of the United States and to bring to him to house which he requested, without repairing in any moral consideration. I was a psic�pata because they showed no mercy to shoot to us first and to ask later, since a patient would do and not a professional soldier who single must face another soldier. If there were to kill to women and children, we did it. Therefore, we were not welded, but mercenarios. Rose Miriam Elizalde: What experience exactly made you to him reach that conclusion? Jimmy Massey: There were several. Our work was to go to certain areas of the cities and to occupy to us of the security in the highways. There was an incident in individual - and many more than really it took to me until the edge of the precipice. It affected a car that took Iraqian civilians. All the information of intelligence that arrived to us said that the cars went loaded with pumps and explosives. That was the information that we received from intelligence. The cars arrived at our controls and we made some warning shots; when they did not stop his march at the speed that we indicated, we shot without contemplations. Rose Miriam Elizalde: With the machine guns?
Jimmy Massey: Yes. We hoped that each vehicle were explosions when pestering. But never we heard nothing. Soon we opened the car and what we found: died or wounded, and nor a single weapon, no propaganda of A the Qaeda, nothing. Except for civilians in the mistaken place and the mistaken moment. Rose Miriam Elizalde: You also relate how his squad machine-gunned a pacific manifestation. He is thus? Jimmy Massey: Yes. In the environs del Complex Military man of Rasheed, South al of Bagdad, close del Tigris river. There were demonstrators at the end of the street. They were young and they did not have arms. And when we advanced there was already a tank that was parked to a side of the street. The conductor of the tank said to us that they were pacific demonstrators. If the Iraqians had wanted to do something they could have flown the tank. But they did not do it. They were being only pronounced. That made us feel to us well because we thought: "If they went to shoot to us, they would have done it already". They were like a 200 meters of our detent. Rose Miriam Elizalde: Who issued the order to machine-gun the demonstrators? Jimmy Massey: Of the High Command they said us that we did not lose of Vista the civilians because many fedayines (combatant) of the Republican Guard had taken off the uniforms, they had put clothes of civilians and they were triggering terrorist attacks against the American soldiers. The intelligence information that they gave us were known basically by each member of the control chain. All marines we knew very clearly the structure of the control chain that was organized in Iraq. I believe that the order to shoot to the demonstrators wine of high civil employees of the Administration, that included so much to the centers of military intelligence like governmental? Rose Miriam Elizalde: You what you did? Jimmy Massey: I returned to my vehicle, humvee (jeep highly equipped) and listened to a shot over my head. My marines began to also shoot and I. They did not give back any sudden flight to us, whereas I had shot 12 times. I wanted to make sure that we had killed according to the norms battle of the convention of Geneva and the prescribed operative procedures. I tried to forget its faces and looked for the arms to me, but there was no. Rose Miriam Elizalde: And their superior ones how reacted? Jimmy Massey: They said to me that "the excrement happens". Rose Miriam Elizalde: When their companions found out that they had been deceived, how they reacted? Jimmy Massey: I was second in the control. My marines asked me why we were killing to so many civilians "You you can speak with the lieutenant", they asked to me. "Deals that it has to have suitable detents, prepared by the engineers battle". The answer was: "Not". At the moment in which marines discovered that it was a great lie, they drove crazy more. Ours first mission in Iraq was not for supporting humanitarian, as they said means, but to assure the oil fields Bassora. In the city of Karbala we used the artillery by 24 hours. It was the first city that we attacked. I thought that we were going to give medical and nutritional aid him to the population. No. We followed of length until the oil fields. Before arriving at Iraq, we were in Kuwait. We arrived in January of 2003 and our vehicles were full of food and medicine. I asked to him the lieutenant what we were going to do with the provisions, because as soon as we with so many things inside fitted. It said to me that his captain had ordered to leave everything to him in Kuwait. Shortly after they issued the order to us to burn it everything: humanitarian foods and medical provisions.
Rose Miriam Elizalde: You also have denounced the use of impoverished uranium... Jimmy Massey: I am 35 years old and I only conserve the 80 percent of my pulmonary capacity. A degenerative disease of the spine, chronic fatigue and pain in the sinews have diagnosed me. Before, every day it ran 10 kilometers by pure pleasing, and now single I can walk every day between 5 and 6 km. I have fear to have children for that reason. My face is inflamed. It watches this photo (it shows the image that appears to me in the credential of the Fair of Libro), me took it shortly after returning of Iraq. I seem a Frankenstein. All that I must to impoverished uranium, now imag�nate what it will be happening with people in Iraq. Rose Miriam Elizalde: What happened when it returned to the United States? Jimmy Massey: They treated to me like a crazy person, a cowardly one, a traitor. Rose Miriam Elizalde: Their superior ones have said that everything is lie what is counted. Jimmy Massey: The evidence against them is overwhelming. The North American Army this exhausted. While more time lasts this war, more possibilities will have of than my truth appears. Rose Miriam Elizalde: The book that you have presented/displayed in Venezuela is published in Spanish and French. Why it has not been published in the United States? Jimmy Massey: The editorials have demanded that eliminate the real names of the people who are involved in their history and that presents/displays the war in surrounded Iraq like in a fog, less crude. I am not arranged to do it. Editorials like New Press, supposedly of left, refused to publish it because they feared to see itself surrounded in a lawsuit presented/displayed by the people involved in the book.

Date Posted: 14 January 2008 at 2:58pm

The state of Iraq as it enters 2008

By James Cogan
2 January 2008

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/jan2008/iraq-j02_prn.shtml - Use this version to print | http://www.wsws.org/cgi-bin/birdcast.cgi - Send this link by email | https://secure.wsws.org/phpform/use/comments/form1.html - Email the author

Media reports about New Year parties in parts of Baghdad cannot disguise the fact that Iraqis have little to look forward to in 2008, and even less to celebrate about 2007. Last year was yet another of death, destruction and suffering. Even the incomplete data compiled by the Associated Press�which only include reported deaths and exclude so-called insurgents who were killed in combat with US and Iraqi government forces�show that at least 18,610 civilians died as a result of violence. Tens of thousands more deaths were caused by the effects of malnutrition, unsafe drinking water, depleted uranium contamination and a dysfunctional health system.

2007 will be remembered as the year in which the British-based polling agency ORB estimated that 1.2 million Iraqis had been killed under the US occupation, substantiating the death toll previously calculated by scientists working with Johns Hopkins University. It will also go down as the year when more than one million Iraqis were forced to flee their homes to escape the sectarian violence fomented and encouraged by the policies of US imperialism. The �surge� of 30,000 additional US troops to the country between March and June was accompanied by arguably the worst ethnic-communal cleansing in Iraq�s modern history.

UNICEF published statistics on December 21 revealing the level of social destruction: just 28 percent of Iraqi 17-year-olds sat for their final school exams in 2007 while the violence prevented close to one million children from attending primary school.

Such figures underscore the charge leveled by the WSWS on May 24, 2007 that the architects of the Iraq invasion had committed sociocide��the deliberate and systematic murder of an entire society��in order to seize the country�s territory and oil resources for the benefit of the American corporate establishment. For these war crimes, the perpetrators in the Bush administration and allied governments must be brought to account.

Thousands of American and British military families have paid a bitter price. More occupation troops were killed in Iraq in 2007 than any other year since the March 2003 invasion. A total of 901 American, 47 British and nine soldiers from other occupying countries lost their lives. Cumulative US casualties in the illegal war now stand at 3,904 dead and 28,661 wounded�many of whom have suffered brain damage, lost limbs or suffered other permanent injuries. A further 30,185 soldiers have had to be medically evacuated for �non-hostile� wounds, such as disease and psychological disorders. At least 132 American troops have committed suicide in the war-torn country.

2008 will see the killing and maiming continue. In his final press conference for the year on December 29, the American commander in Iraq, General David Petraeus poured cold water on declarations that the US troop �surge� had brought the country under US control. While noting the decline in US casualties over the previous three months�fatalities were the lowest since early 2004�he warned that �inevitably there will be tough fighting, more tough days and more tough weeks, but fewer of them, god willing�.

Petraeus�s warning stemmed from the clearly temporary nature of the modest lessening of risks for American troops. The ebb in attacks on occupation forces stems not from any change in the overwhelming Iraqi opposition to the US presence, or from any improvement in the catastrophic living conditions facing the majority of Iraqis. Rather, it flows from a series of desperate deals, orchestrated by Petraeus, to buy off a number of largely Sunni Arab-based insurgent groups and secure a ceasefire with the main Shiite fundamentalist opposition to the occupation, the Mahdi Army of cleric Moqtada al-Sadr.

These deals are beginning to unravel. There are at least 77,000 Sunni militiamen being paid by the US military in western Iraq and in Sunni enclaves inside and around Baghdad. Their leaders, many of whom have links to the previous Baathist regime of Saddam Hussein, are seeking a greater political role through a sordid sectarian power-sharing arrangement with the Shiite fundamentalist and Kurdish nationalist parties that dominate the US puppet government in Baghdad. In the process, all factions are setting themselves in direct opposition to the hopes and aspirations of ordinary Iraqi working people of all sects and ethnic groups.

Already, some two million Iraqi refugees in Syria and Jordan are being told they cannot necessarily return home. Whether they can or not will depend on whether they belong to the same sect as the one whose militia now controls their home suburb. Thousands of Shiites are being prevented from entering areas under Sunni militia authority and which are, in many cases, sealed off by US-erected 12-foot concrete walls. At the same time, tens of thousands of Sunnis and Christians driven out by Shiite militias face losing everything. The Mahdi Army, as part of Sadr�s deal with Petraeus, has taken over large swathes of Baghdad and rules it as a sectarian fiefdom on behalf of the cleric.

Anger at the US-negotiated carve-up of the city and the elevation of militias is amplified by the inability of the occupation to provide jobs or basic services. Combined unemployment and underemployment in areas such as Sadr City stands at up to 70 percent, and new outbreaks of resistance are inevitable.

Across the Shiite-populated south of Iraq, the situation is equally volatile. Sadr�s arrangement with the occupation has meant, in practical terms, abandoning his predominantly working class supporters to the US military and the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council (SIIC)�the largest pro-occupation Shiite party and the representative of the most powerful Shiite business and clerical elites. As a result, hundreds of Sadrist militiamen have been branded �rogue elements�, hunted down and detained or killed.

Observers of Iraqi politics are noting the growth of disaffection within the Sadrist base over the consequences of Sadr�s horse-trading and collaboration with the US forces. Peter Harling of the International Crisis Group told McClatchy Newspapers last month: �I don�t know how sustainable this can be. They [Sadr�s supporters] appear extremely frustrated, willing to comply with Moqtada�s decision [the ceasefire], but not for very long.�

According to an article in the December 26 Washington Post, large numbers have been rounded up in Najaf, Karbala, Hilla and Diwaniya. There are indications that the US military, along with Iraqi government forces loyal to SIIC, are preparing a crackdown against Sadrist and Sadrist-linked parties, militias and unions in the oil-rich city of Basra. The operation has the potential to be the first major blood-letting of the New Year and to unleash anti-occupation rebellions across southern Iraq.

As the killing continues, various quarters of the US ruling elite are exploiting the very carnage they have produced to argue that American forces must remain in Iraq to establish the conditions for �democracy�. Such propaganda is nothing more than a shameless apology for the first great and ongoing war crime of the twenty-first century. The occupation is ruling through the promotion of sectarian divisions and the daily repression of opposition to its presence. The precondition for Iraq�s recovery from the social and political catastrophe created by the US-led war is the immediate and unconditional withdrawal of all American and foreign troops.

See Also:
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2007/dec2007/iraq-d29.shtml - US occupation prepares Basra operation following British withdrawal
[29 December 2007]
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2007/dec2007/iraq-d24.shtml - What has the US "surge" in Iraq accomplished?
[24 December 2007]
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2007/sep2007/orb-s15.shtml - British polling agency: More than one million Iraqi deaths since US invasion
[15 September 2007]
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2007/may2007/iraq-m24.shtml - US officials guilty of �sociocide� in Iraq must be held accountable
[24 May 2007]

Date Posted: 15 January 2008 at 7:55am

http://www.voltairenet.org/article154345.html - http://www.voltairenet.org/article154345.html

http://www.voltairenet.org/article154345.html -  

Date Posted: 15 January 2008 at 2:17pm
the people of the campings of tinduf, saharuis is estan dying of hunger, lack of medicines and water. the Palestinians are exterminated by an Israelite force of ocupacion, and every day less has of earth and freedom and are treated like animals. the Kurds are attacked by the Turks, and territory has cleared them and the life. Iraq this being forced to tortures and murders by a force of ocupacion and participation of a corrupt government. libano is sold Europe and sells its town to interests of Americans, judios.

Date Posted: 15 January 2008 at 2:23pm
The agrocombustibles are not the solution to the climatic change. In fact they comprise of the problem. The agrocombustibles are not the solution to the climatic change. In fact they comprise of the problem. Those that proclaims?biocombustibles yes, but not thus, looking for?ecol�gicas and social certifications, of good behavior of this land-bio-chemistry-oil economic complex, they turn aside the attention of the main problem and animate to the?compasivo and ecological consumer? to defend this new consumption without becoming the true questions. The biocombustibles are elaborated by transformation of nourishing cultures like maize, wheat, sunflower, soybean, cane of sugar, beet and African palm. Mixed with gasoline and diesel oil, they have the vocation to replace due to the exhaustion of petroleum and the loss to them of the control of the reserves of petroleum and gas on the part of the U.S.A. in Venezuela, Bolivia and Oriente.medio. Its use like an average one is justified to reduce the global heating. As much the UE as the Spanish State has fixed obligatory quotas of mixture with gasoline and diesel oil (1). Nevertheless, it is demonstrated scientifically (2) that these new fuels coming from vegetal raw materials are not going to solve the problem of the CO2 emissions and in addition, are going to mortgage, in the providing countries of these raw materials, his capacity to produce foods for his own population. In fact already they are contributing to increase in price basic foods anywhere in the world, although its influence is considered irrelevant on the part of the suppliers of these new fuels (3) Is more appropriate to call to them agrocombustibles by its agrarian origin and the absence of ecological limits in its process of manufacture. The production of the raw materials to obtain requires them of: a) monocultures on great scale, in earth robbed to the forests and the farmers of the countries impoverished for its sustenance; b) transg�nicas seeds, chemical stop water use, fertilizers and plaguicidas; c) brutales conditions of work in the cane plantations of azucar; c) its processing in located industrial plants mainly in the European or North American ports. It is false that they can take place in small scale and for the local market because, in economic terms, it is necessary the great production and the world-wide distribution of the raw materials to make the production efficient of the fuel. In the rich countries and highly motorized, the agrocombustibles will reduce only in a small part, the fossil fuel that consume our automobiles. That little objective, that washes the image of the governments, will reconvert ample agricultural and wild surfaces the impoverished countries, a new colonization to continue feeding the inequality and the control on the natural resources and the towns. After these governmental policies of false green economy, the oil, agroqu�micas and biotechnological multinationals consolidate their control on the natural, power and nourishing resources. These apparent power?alternativas? they help the governments not to face the true problem: an unjust and untenable economic and power model. Those that proclaims?biocombustibles yes, but not thus, looking for?ecol�gicas and social certifications, of good behavior of this land-bio-chemistry-oil economic complex, they turn aside the attention of the main problem and animate to the?compasivo and ecological consumer? to defend this new consumption without becoming the true questions. No of the proposals to reduce the global heating and to increase the health of the population, raises to develop the agroecolog�a like a model of sustainable agriculture and to put limits to the global transport of merchandise, in individual the industrial agro-alimentary merchandise whose conservation requires an extra power consumption, in addition to the use of agroqu�micos. They either do not contemplate to limit the growth of the automobile park nor the use of the deprived vehicle, avoiding 10,000 deads, disabled and severely woundeds in traffic accidents in the Spanish State. Capitalist right and left attribute this genocide to the bad individual conduct, while they hide that, this accidentalidad, is greater whichever greater is the automobile park and the daily displacements motorized?250 accidents each one hundred thousand inhabitants in Spain, as opposed to the 402 of Great Britain or the 456 of Germany. The extension of the motorized culture is not put at issue because it attacks the account of results of the multinationals that live on the automobile. The vehicle deprived with the development civilizatorio, the quality of life and the individual freedom is identified, although the facts corroborate the opposite. Between the adult population the automobile has become unquestionable and essential instrument, although it elevates our indebtedness, to us it maintains catched in the cloggings, it increases the levels of contamination, respiratory sinisterness and diseases (4) and also foments a enfermante sedentarismo. The transport to great distance is the base of the global market. This one is as well considered the motor of the economic progress, identified with the social development and the individual freedom. With the agrocombustibles, the global market robs first earth to the farmers and later it lets to them without resources to live, forcing to them to emigrate as necessary cheap manual labor for the prosperity of the first world. Our mobility and limitless consumption put into play the survival of poorest, faced the increase of foods of first necessity when comparing itself, in the global economy, the right to eat with the right to fill the deposit of the automobiles (5).

Date Posted: 15 January 2008 at 2:41pm
Mumia Abu-Jamal, 15.01.2008 03:46 Describo a recent novel? Because surely??seguramente? it really cannot be a president in a country really, facing positions really. Crimes of state by Mumia Abu-Jamal A president is accused to break the law and the constitution of his country. He is accused to open the national treasure to his pals. He is accused to approve the torture of people to name of?guerra against the terror, to take part the telephone calls of an endless number of citizens and to loosen to its hordes of partisan evildoers against the critical, journalists and adversaries to its almost imperial dominion. I describe a recent novel? Because surely??seguramente? it really cannot be a president in a country really, facing positions really. Nevertheless, he is it. But here, no. This happens in Peru, where Alberto K. Fujimori (once baptized with Chinese the affectionate nickname of?el? due to his Asian characteristics) it faces a pile of criminal positions derived from his years in the power when he was president. The ex- president faces positions that come from their dirty implementation during 10 years of one?guerra? against practically all the adversaries of the State. From the combat armed against the Shining Path and Movimiento Revolucionario Tupac Amaru (MRTA), to the slaughters of students and leftists by the death squads, formed and used privily by the government, the president left behind him a blood legacy. In this long internal war that lasted 20 years, around 70.000 people they were killed, according to the conclusions of a peruviana governmental commission in 2003. If they condemn it by its paper in the slaughter, one assumes that Fujimori, that now is 69 years old, could spend 30 years in prison. And why it surprises to us? Because here in the United States we see as much governmental immunity that the mere idea judge to our presidents by its crimes military, constitutional violations of the international right or violations, it seems to be material for the fiction. Closest than we have arrived has been the resignation of Richard M. Nixon of the Presidency to avoid its imminent destitution. But it did not have to worry. His successor, president Gerald R. Ford, granted the pardon to him? before they accused it! And their crimes, those that culminated in the scandal of Watergate, already almost are forgotten. Today I listened to a noticiario from China reporting that million people??un million people? invasion Iraq from the beginning of and occupation of the United States have died in. A million people. But any crime has not been committed. There is no destitution. In fact, these subjects nor are discussed. At the moment of the victory, when the angry electorate moved to give him to be able majority to the?dem�cratas calls, the leader of the House of Deputies Nancy Pelosi (Democratic of the state of California) announced: ?El subject of the destitution is not in the table. And thus it has remained. The immunity. And the only superpower that is in the world what can learn of a poor woman, relatively small nation, mainly indigenous, in the western coast of Latin America? Probably nor a damn thing! From the runner of the death, I am Mumia Abu-jamal.

Date Posted: 16 January 2008 at 10:46am
mahdi= islam
mahdi=cristianos
mahdi=judio

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 16 January 2008 at 10:56am

MAHDI,

It is important that we all comply with guidelines. Please read:

Guidelines

Guidelines Updates

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 8:05am
The Alliance of Civilizations advances while the PP continues preferring the war WORLD ARABE.ORG, 01/2008
The I Forum of the Alliance of Civilizations concluded yesterday in Madrid with the presentation of the twelve masterful lines to impel to facilitate the approach between East and the West, between which they appear some directed to involve in the project to foundations and private companies. With the presentation of those twelve strategically important points, the High Representative of the UN for the Alliance of Civilizations, ex- president of Portugal Jorge Sampaio, gave by closed and "with the fulfilled objectives" this I Forum that has reunited more than 400 personalities of 60 countries. Next to Sampaio, the High Commissioner of the UN for the Human rights, Louis Arbour, the vice-president of the Spanish Government, Maria Teresa Fernandez of the Fertile valley, and the ministers of Outer Subjects of Turkey and Spain, Ali Babacan and Miguel Moratinos Angel, were the ones in charge to close the event. Between the twelve measures that will impel the Alliance they appear the two presented/displayed by queen Noor of Jordan and the wife of the Emir of Qatar, Nozah Bit Nasser Al-Misned, for the creation of individual investment funds of 100 million dollars destined to standardize the cultural stereotypes in the cinematographic industry and for a plan of youthful use. Sampaio emphasized in addition the directed one to involve in the project to foundations and private companies so that they make contributions economic or they start up concrete initiatives. In fact, the High Representative kept awake that or he has been put in contact through the UN with industralists recognized like the president of Microsoft, Bill Gates, or the proprietor of Virgin, Richard Branson, to those who any proposal has still not made them concrete, although it is had it jeopardize to do it in the future. Another one of the decided initiatives is the creation of a network of ambassadors that will be integrated by personalities and figures of international prestige of the policy, the enterprise world, the culture and the sports. In addition, the Alliance of Civilizations will sign a act of solidarity and commitment with religious leaders of diverse creeds with the objective to orient the young people so that they avoid the extremisms. An educative program, denominated information center of the Alliance will also be impelled, destined to the investigation, the alphabetization and the cultural interchange between universities. Another one of the proposals consists of the creation of a mechanism of fast reaction in which expert global they will give answer to the doubts of mass media in the treatment of "serious transculturales crises". The promotion of national plans strategic and an agreement to start up programs of collaboration with international organizations like UNESCO, Arab Liga and other Islamic associations, completes the announced measures. For the Spanish minister of Exteriors, Miguel Moratinos Angel, these twelve performances put of relief that the Forum of Madrid has fulfilled "satisfactorily" its objectives and that the Alliance of Civilizations already has happened of the words to the facts. His homologous Turk, Ali Babacan, indicated that the "success" of this Forum is that "the Alliance has sent to many concrete projects and agreements of association that will allow to take advantage of new international impulses" facing the future. Babacan assured that after the debate celebrated in the capital of Spain, it has reached the conclusion that "there are more things than they unite to us that elements that separate to us". The PP prefers the war The position of the Popular Party follows as they eraen the war against Iraq, impelled by the United States and Great Britain and with the Government of the PP like vasallo. Indeed, the hardest critics against the Alliance of Civilizations, since it was announced, came from the hand of the Popular Party. The past Tuesday, Mariano Rajoy, in a breakfast with journalists, made fun of contemptuously of the initiative of the commander of the Executive when speaking of "a meeting in Madrid which they attend important agent chief executives: the presidents of Finland, of Slovenia, of Malaysia, of Algeria and own Mr. Rodriguez Zapatero ". Previously, in March of 2006, the PP tried to create, along with the groups more besides of the American Senate, a strong lobby in Washington in against the project of the Alliance of Civilizations. The PP had impelled the work to create this lobby with the purpose of discrediting it, and for it, the spokesman of Exteriors, Gustavo de Ar�stegui, met with senators, congressmen and representing stops of the Bush Administration. After the attacks that struck Casablanca and Algiers and put in forward edge the security, the PP took advantage of the occasion to attack the Alliance of Civilizations again. In April of 2007, Rajoy declared: "I do not know what the president of the islamista terrorism thinks. For that it does not serve the Alliance as Civilizations ". It is necessary "to take in serious" the threat, indicated. In this occasion it did not speak of 11M nor where it was the seriousness of the PP when the terrorists walked to their wide ones in front of their noses. It seems that the Popular Party did not take a note from which to explosions it is not possible to be fought against the terrorism. To day of today, nobody of this party left to request excuses by the immoral war against Iraq, nor recognizes that its paper of government vasallo to the service of Bush is the person in charge to bring the international terrorism to Spain.

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 8:16am
Iraqians consider that occupation of the U.S.A. is the cause of its evils By: TeleSUR Date of publication: 17/01/08 impri it to me m�ndaselo to your velveteens The Iraqians think that the once U.S.A. leaves their country, the national reconciliation will happen of "natural" way Credito: Efe TeleSUR _ 17/01/08 - the Iraqians of all the religious and ethnic groups that live in Iraq consider that the military invasion that the United States it undertook in 2003, and which it maintains to the Arab country in war, is the main cause of its differences. Thus it reveals an opinion poll made by the American Army in Iraq, with representative samples of the Iraqian population, that assures that the Iraqians of all the religious and ethnic groups think that the military invasion of the U.S.A. is the main cause of the violent differences among them. According to the study, elaborated through group sessions (focus groups), until the United States invaded Iraq, in March of 2003, the sun�es and the shi�es coexisted pacifically. The Iraqians consider in addition who the day in which the Americans leave their country, the national reconciliation will happen of "natural" way. "All these sessions of group were permeadas by a feeling of possibilities seen with optimism (...) and between these apparently diverse groups of Iraqians there are many more points in common that differences", informs the American newspaper The Washington Post, that had access to the conclusions of the study. Also, the opinion poll reflects the rejection to the intensities of the government of Washington to divide to Iraq in three states, which stops the Iraqians prevents the national reconciliation. The U.S.A. plan has proposed, that was approved in September by Senate, which it contemplates a tripartite federal system protected in the Iraqian Constitution that will separate to the country in three organizations a Kurd, one Shiite (allied of the U.S.A.) and one Sunnite. But most revealing of the group sessions to the Iraqians it is perhaps, and thus it emphasizes the study, that the Iraqians assure that you negative elements of the life in Iraq began with the occupation of the U.S.A.. Very few mentioned to ex- president Saddam Husseim, overthrown and hanged person by the American government, like the cause of their problems. For the military American east aspect is an important finding, because it implies that "the present fight in Iraq totally seems to have eclipsado the sufferings or offenses that many Iraqians attributed to the previous regime, which lasted almost forty years, in comparison with the present conflict that have lasted five years", concludes the text that was published by Washington Post.

Date Posted: 17 January 2008 at 8:32am
Processes of peace to assassinate Palestinian Agust�n Velloso Rebellion the Israeli occupation army in Palestine has assassinated at dawn of Tuesday 15 of hurt January of 2008 to sixteen Palestinians and to other fifty, several mortally. It has been, once again, during an incursion in the city blocked and obstructed of Gaza, with airplanes, tanks, helicopters, armored excavators and snipers. This army has not faced another one to opened field, to one intrenched either in its positions, protected by antiaircraft batteries and supplied with arms of last generation. It has attacked, like in many other occasions, to civilians who live under the military occupation of that army - and which therefore they enjoy special protection according to dictates the international law in the streets of his own city, one of the most populated with the world, that does not count on defense means and where the smaller population of 15 years approaches 50% of the total. This crime against the humanity is not a subject that worries beyond where the families live on the victims. Others have been committed so many times and so followed by so fast Israel and pardoned and forgotten by their allies Europe and the United States, that each one covers to the previous one: the one of today to the one of the day 14, which made forget the one the 13, which vanished the one of the 12. Sixteen Palestinian today, average dozen yesterday, other so many in previous days... 4,000 from the month of September of year 2000 (great part minor), more than 25,000 hurt (many with consequences of by life), than 11,000 prisoners (many without positions nor judgment), than 6,000 houses demolished more more in the Gaza Strip (what a serious violation of the Convention of Geneva is considered)... This procession of death and pain without comparison, as much by its duration: more than 60 years, like by the complicity of the international community: consent of the UN and decided support of some of its members of individual form, is known anywhere in the world from 1991 like "peace process". Such that speaks of peace with Palestinian in An�polis and the other places, they send its troops to assassinate them and to rob its earth; such which they put under the Palestinians to a blockade total they are those that arm to Israel and also they finance and they support its deadly attacks; those that directs the process and benefits to the time they are the European and American Israelis and their allies. Victims, obvious part more weak by far, are Palestinian, that has been losing the life and the Earth every day that happens, although resists in spite of all generation after generation for tens of years. One is a plan of ethnic cleaning and earth appropriation extraordinarily planned and magnificently executed in comparison with the one of the Nazis. There is one differentiates, nevertheless. The people in charge of the Nazi plan were condemned until death in the process of Nuremberg and hanged people, but to the today people in charge they call "the brave ones to them of La Paz", they give to the Nobel prize them of La Paz, give to the prize Prince them of Asturias, name Secretary Generals them of organisms and international agencies, are editorialistas or contributors of reputation and all receive a phenomenal pay. This difference not has hardly importance for Palestinian (and either for the Afghan Iraqians, Lebaneses and who are in the same situation), but some for the western ones. It leaves in the open still more clearly that other crimes (expolio of the wealth of the countries developing, the global contamination, the wild operation of nonqualified workers, etc.) what the civilization judeo-Christian is able to do with other children of God, its Muslim brothers, with so leaving with hers. The divine mandate and mainly of ancestral sense common to treat to the others as it is desired that they treat to him to one, was adapted to the new times and it was translated in the middle of the century last through "all the human beings are born free and equal and with such right" in the Universal Declaration of the Human rights, so it is no wonder more and more Muslim they apostatize of this declaration and they despise to the Jews and Christians in general. The really surprising thing is that all they do not do it to one and with more force. Another curiosity of modernity is that the mass media have obtained that million European and American citizens support a peace process, with their absurd summits and its ominous results, that it disgusts to the conscience of any human being who is not one of the participants, instead of supporting the international legality and of step the sanctity of the life of all the human beings is Jewish or no. Those that they observe this farce in the television of his living rooms trust, after this small entreacto of sixteen corpses more, in than no Israeli soldier has been wounded, that Abu Mazen does not take in kissing to Olmert, that the Palestinians are pulled the hair before the foreign correspondents, that Bush defends the attacks against terrorist groups and that the political leaders and the mass media continue making concerted efforts so that the peace process does not stop and advance of so determined and promising form as until now towards the end of the conflict in Oriente.medio. Although the covered with blood bodies that show the images that arrive from Gaza can do that some editorialista of which works more for the "sold newspaper in Spain" or "the bible of world-wide the liberal press" in the United States shakes momentarily, knows that the pulse at the time of supporting the process of peace and the efforts will not shake to him that make the Moon, Bush, Olmert, Abbas, Solana and Moratinos of turn to solve the Palestinian conflict. Also they will write against the extremists, that is, the great majority of Palestinian who voted to HAMAS the 25 of January of 2006 and that with its children they have been living under the Israeli occupation for 40 years, to which she has added to a blockade international in the last months in the Gaza Strip. Same day 15 Mr. Zapatero has returned to shine his in tune sense of the opportunity when insisting on Madrid before the president of Turkey on his effective proposal to solve the problem of Oriente.medio: the alliance of civilizations, that so many successes it has been obtaining from his launching for years. Next it has announced a next summit to which will be invited the president of the genocida Been of Israel and that more likely will agree with another slaughter of Palestinian at hands of its army. If you are not editorialista either nor politician, if Palestinian nothing has made him, if it thinks that the Arabs and Muslims are human beings like you, then does not have reason some to secundar the phantasmagoric processes of peace of those and to ignore the real deaths of these. On the contrary, democratic, human and the Christian thing is to apostatize of the peace process and to demand its representatives who denounce it. It does not allow that others assassinate in their name, the one of their country and its religion. It does not say that the Palestinian conflict is complicated or that he is not safe of in what side is the truth, because of the case of Palestine, like of any other, the truth consists of being next to the victims, not of the aggressors.

Date Posted: 19 January 2008 at 4:23pm
Israel attacks Gaza a day after a round of negotiations of peace Abbas describes as "massacre" the operation, that costs the life to 19 people JUAN MIGUEL MU�OZ - Jerusalem - 16/01/2008 Result votes 8 votes Only hours after the Palestinian and Israeli delegates concluded Monday his first negotiating session, the Government of Ehud Olmert struck two severe blows to the process just initiated. The Army of Israel killed yesterday 19 Palestinian, 16 milicianos and three civilians, in the city of Gaza, and hurt and stopped to tens of people to the time who working and excavating began the construction of 60 houses for Jews in Jerusalem This, where the Palestinians try to locate the capital of its future Been. Very moderate Palestinian prime minister, Salam Fayad, attacked with hardness: "It is a slap in the face to the efforts of George W. Bush to resume the peace process to create a Palestinian State". An Israeli attack in Palestinian ten Gaza kills VIDEO - ATLAS - 15-01-2008 In addition, a Palestinian sniper has killed to an Ecuadorian volunteer - ATLAS Other videos the news in others webs webs in Spanish in other languages had noticed Olmert already to It. The combat operations and the colonization of Jerusalem This will not stop by the fact that the dialogue is in march. The attack of the Army, most aggressive in many months, with unfolding of helicopters, tanks and ground forceses, was described by the military spokesmen like a "routine operation". President Mahmud Abbas labeled it as "massacre". And the arm armed of Ham�s did not take in responding. A sniper killed to a young Ecuadorian worker of 20 years used in kibutz bordering with the strip and in the evening they sent a broadside of Kassam rockets that hurt five people in Sderot. Between the deceaseds is Husam Zahar, son of Mahmud Zahar, one of the maximum leaders of Ham�s. He is very habitual that the piston rods of the islamistas leaders fight in forward edge. Zahar recognized the corpse - its first-born, Jaled, also were killed in another attack of Israeli aviation in 2003- and directed a message to the "Arab kings, Emirs and presidents" who meet with Bush: "Today they kill our children, tomorrow will kill yours". The pattern repeats itself. As pos-Annapolis between Olmert and Abbas happened the 12 of December - date of the first meeting to impel the negotiation with the announcement to construct 307 houses in the colony of Har Homa, the Israeli Executive allowed to the beginning of the construction of 60 apartments in the Palestinian district of Evenness To the Amud, in Jerusalem This, occupied territory no matter how much the Israeli authorities announce that Eastern half of the city has estatus different from the one from the rest of Cisjordania.

Date Posted: 19 January 2008 at 4:33pm
Israel attacks in Gaza while Olmert speech of peace with Mubarak HUGO MEDINA SPECIAL SERVICE JERUSALEM. 5-1-2007 09:51:08 Four Palestinians died and more than 25 hurt are the balance of the incursion that the Israeli army carried out yesterday in the center of right Ramala hours before president Hosni Mubarak and prime minister Ehud Olmert met in the Sina�. In the operation, that was centered in the area of theAl-Manara seat, decorated with navide�os ornamentos, participated more than an armored dozen of military vehicles of transport, several excavators and two helicopters that opened fire from the air against downtown. Army said that the mission of the soldiers was to stop suspects, including a a local leader of the military services of Fatah that managed to flee in spite of being wounded, and added that four were stopped. Harassed first by hundreds of civilians who soon threw stones to them and by milicianos armed with guns, a group of "arabists" - welded disguised of Palestinian they had to take refuge in a house of the center of Ramala until the reinforcements arrived. The "raid", that was described by the army of "routine operation", was bloodiest from the past month of May. "This operation test that the calls from Israel to La Paz and the security are false", said president Mahmud Abb�s in an official notice. The Egyptian leaders which they accompanied to Mubarak in the summit by Sharm al-Sheij, where met with Olmert, did not hide its misfortune by the attack, that took place only hours before the meeting and that vitiated the encounter, since the own Mubarak condemned it specifically. At the end of the meeting, Olmert said that president Mahmud Abb�s is a "partner" in the way of La Paz, but did not explain why half year without meeting with him has gone and during the eight months that carries out the position of prime minister it has impelled no process of peace. With respect to the Peruvian journalist Jaime Razuri, of 50 years, that Monday were kidnapped in Gaza, knew itself yesterday that he is in being able of the Army of the Islam, escindidas military services of the Committees of Popular Resistance that also participated in the capture of Israeli soldier Guilad Shalit the past month of June. The Army of the Islam has in the last collaborated months with Ham�s, but the relation finished the two week last when milicianos of formation maintained a shooting in which two cousins of the leader of the Army of the Islam died, Mumtaz Dormosh. Fratricida fight Dormosh said that only it will release to the journalist if Ham�s gives the 18 milicianos to him of this formation that participated in the shooting in which their cousins died, something that seems very improbable that it happens. The leaders of Ham�s have insisted to the Army of the Islam to that they release to the journalist immediately. Fawzi Farhum, spokesman of Ham�s, showed that this type of kidnappings goes against the moral and the Muslim religion. The confrontations between Fatah and Hamas continued in the Gaza Strip by second consecutive day causing the death to five hurt people and to a twenty. One of the victims is Muhammad Rarib, a general of the loyal police to Fatah. Prime minister, Ismail Haniyeh, made a call to all the Palestinians so that they end this fraticida fight and use his arms only against the occupation forces.

Date Posted: 20 January 2008 at 3:06pm

Siyam: �Security forces arrested a suicide bomber who intended to kill Haniyya�

author Sunday January 20, 2008 06:06author by IMEMC Staffauthor email mailto:saed%20at%20imemc%20dot%20org - saed at imemc dot org http://www.imemc.org/report_posts?subject=Abusive Post Report: Story 52373 with title: Siyam: �Security forces arrested a suicide bomber who intended to kill Haniyya�&message=Abusive Post Report: Story 52373 with title: Siyam: �Security forces arrested a suicide bomber who intended to kill Haniyya�%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.imemc.org%2Findex.php%3Fobj_id%3D53%26story_id%3D52373%26%0A%0AEnter+your+reason+here+-+please+do+not+remove+the+above+link+as+it+will+allow+an+editor+to+easily+remove+the+offending+content">Report this post to the editors

Palestinian Legislator of the Hamas movement, previous Minister of Interior, Sa�id Siyam,  stated on Friday that Hamas-controlled security forces in the Gaza Strip arrested a resident who intended to carry a suicide bombing in Gaza in order to kill Hamas leader Ismail Haniyya while he was praying in a Gaza mosque.

Sa'id Siyam
Sa'id Siyam

In a press conference from his home in Gaza, Siyam presented pictures of the bomber and his last statement, and added that the bomber received orders from Tayyib Abdul-Rahim, and other main Fateh leaders in Ramallah, to detonate himself near Haniyya, and that Abdul-Rahim vowed to him that the Palestinian Authority in Ramallah will cover the finance expenses of his family and rebuild their home.

According to Siyam, the officials in charge of the plan are Ahmad Mansour, a Fateh leader from fled Gaza to Egypt, Thafir Abu Mathkour in Ramallah, and other Fateh members who fled their homes in the Gaza Strip after the Hamas takeover last summer.

He added that the leadership in Gaza will contact several Arab countries and hand them the tapes and confessions of Fateh members who conspired to harm and killed senior Hamas leaders such as Ismail Haniyya.

Date Posted: 20 January 2008 at 3:12pm

Israel closes Gaza Crossing to UN Aid and Kills 37 Palestinians

author Sunday January 20, 2008 05:48author by Palestine Solidarity Committee of South Africa http://www.imemc.org/report_posts?subject=Abusive Post Report: Story 52372 with title: Israel closes Gaza Crossing to UN Aid and Kills 37 Palestinians&message=Abusive Post Report: Story 52372 with title: Israel closes Gaza Crossing to UN Aid and Kills 37 Palestinians%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.imemc.org%2Findex.php%3Fobj_id%3D53%26story_id%3D52372%26%0A%0AEnter+your+reason+here+-+please+do+not+remove+the+above+link+as+it+will+allow+an+editor+to+easily+remove+the+offending+content">Report this post to the editors

According to the UN, about half the strip's 1.5 million people no longer have access to fresh water, because Israel has been restricting fuel supplies, which in turn halts pumps and reduces electricity production. This has created an unprecedented humanitarian crisis in the impoverished Strip and denies the population their most fundamental human right - the right to life.

Archive Photo
Archive Photo

Also on Friday, Israeli air strikes on the Gaza Strip killed a woman at a wedding celebration and injured 46 others. In the last 4 days, Israeli air strikes and ground incursions have killed 37 Palestinians and injured more than 120.

These events in the Gaza Strip cannot be isolated from Bush�s visit last week to Israel , during which he obviously gave the green light to Israel to continue the wanton killing of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. This escalation against the Gaza Strip takes place during a week in which Israel claims to be beginning negotiations about the core issues of the conflict with the Palestinian Authority.  

We call on civil society and governments to act with unity and immediately intervene to halt the killing and end the siege on Gaza. Pressure must be applied on Israel to fulfill the commitments to International humanitarian law and human rights.

Palestine Solidarity Committee of South Africa

One Democratic State Group-Gaza

For comments please call:

Gaza:  + 972 599 441766, +972599410741, + 972 599 322636

Johannesburg; mlNatasha Vally 082 6600 723,  Na�eem Jeenah 084 574 2674,  Melissa Hoole 073 906 0017

Date Posted: 20 January 2008 at 3:14pm
Israel closes Gaza Crossing to UN Aid and Kills 37 Palestinians 

Date Posted: 21 January 2008 at 2:52pm

http://www.imemc.org/ - http://www.imemc.org/

http://www.brigadasinternacionais.blogspot.com/ - http://www.brigadasinternacionais.blogspot.com/

Date Posted: 21 January 2008 at 3:02pm

http://english.pnn.ps/ - http://english.pnn.ps/

http://www.rebelion.org/ - http://www.rebelion.org/

Date Posted: 21 January 2008 at 3:08pm
http://www.voltairenet.org/article154496.html - http://www.voltairenet.org/article154496.html

Date Posted: 22 January 2008 at 3:54am

La Franja de Gaza sometida a castigos colectivos del r�gimen sionista
Israel siempre ha utilizado coartadas para reprimir a los palestinos

Israel ha cortado los suministros de combustibles y electricidad dejando toda la Franja de Gaza y sus 1,5 millones de habitantes a oscuras y sin ning�n tipo de energ�a. A pesar del anuncio del Gobierno sionista de reanudar el suministro en breve,  el sitio y el castigo colectivo contra la poblaci�n civil contin�a.

El castigos colectivos contra la poblaci�n civil viola claramente la legalidad internacional, la pasividad de la comunidad internacional y el silencio frente al f�rreo bloqueo que afecta a Gaza, estimulan a Israel para continuar con su pol�tica de agresi�n basada en la superioridad militar.

Israel argumenta y justifica sus agresiones militares como respuesta al lanzamiento de cohetes caseros por parte de la resistencia palestina, respondiendo a estas acciones con una lluvia de mort�feros misiles de avanzada tecnolog�a que si han causado solo en las �ltimas 3 semanas 75 muertos, y centenares de heridos, la mayor�a civiles y entre ellos ni�os.

El bloqueo que sufre Gaza, donde los militares israel�es controlan las fronteras, el espacio a�reo y las costas, no permite el transito de la poblaci�n y la salida o ingreso de las mercanc�as, adem�s de prohibir la entrada de la ayuda humanitaria de Naciones Unidas. Solo durante los �ltimos 6 meses, 78 enfermos palestinos han fallecido al no permitirles la salida para recibir tratamientos m�dicos, miles de pacientes sufren la escasez de medicinas y decenas de miles no pueden salir de la Franja bloqueada para trabajar o estudiar.

La reacci�n desesperada de los palestinos expresada por el lanzamiento de cohetes artesanales es utilizada por Israel para justificar, respuestas desproporcionadas, la gran destrucci�n, muertes, el permanente bloqueo y ahora los cortes de combustibles y electricidad. Israel pretende mantener la ocupaci�n, el control absoluto, la opresi�n, el desacato a la legalidad internacional y continuar con sus violaciones de los Derechos Humanos, sin recibir ning�n tipo de resistencia.

A parte del silencio c�mplice de la comunidad internacional, llama la atenci�n la tibia reacci�n de los reg�menes �rabes que solo �condenan� los hechos y m�s llama la atenci�n la respuesta incoherente de la propia Autoridad Nacional de Mahmud Abbas, que mientras Israel siembra muerte y destrucci�n en Gaza y Cisjordania, esta Autoridad contin�a negociando con Israel la supuesta Paz.

http://www.mundoarabe.org/palestina_derechos_humanos.htm - http://www.mundoarabe.org/palestina_derechos_humanos.htm

Date Posted: 22 January 2008 at 3:59am
The Gaza Strip submissive collective punishments of the Zionist regime Israel always has used alibis to repress the Palestinians Israel has cut to the fuel provisions and electricity leaving all the Gaza Strip and its 1.5 million inhabitants in the dark and without no type of energy. In spite of the announcement of the Zionist Government to resume the provision shortly, the site and the collective punishment against the civil populace continue. The collective punishments against the civil populace violate the international legality clearly, the passivity of the international community and silence as opposed to iron the blockade that affects Gaza, stimulates to Israel to continue with their policy of aggression based on the military superiority. Israel argues and justifies its military aggressions like answer to the launching of homemade rockets on the part of the Palestine resistance, responding to these actions with a rain of deadly missiles of outpost technology that if they have caused single in last the 3 weeks 75 deads, and hundreds of wounded, the majority civil and among them young. The blockade that undergoes Gaza, where the Israeli military control the borders, the airspace and the coasts, does not allow I journey of the population and the exit or entrance of the merchandise, besides to prohibit the entrance of the humanitarian aid of United Nations. Single during last the 6 months, 78 Palestinian patients have passed away when not allowing the exit them to receive medical treatments, thousands of patients undergo the medicine shortage and tens of thousands cannot leave the blocked Strip to work or to study. The desperate reaction of the Palestinians expressed by the launching of artisan rockets is used by Israel to justify, disproportioned answers, the great destruction, deaths, permanent the blockade and now the fuel cuts and electricity. Israel tries to maintain the occupation, the absolute control, the oppression, the disrespect to the international legality and to continue with its violations of the Human rights, without receiving no type of resistance. To part of silence accomplice of the international community, the lukewarm reaction of the Arab regimes calls the attention that single "condemn" the facts and more flame the attention the incoherent answer of the own National Authority of Mahmud Abbas, that while Israel seeds death and destruction in Gaza and Cisjordania, this Authority continues negotiating with Israel the supposed Peace.

Date Posted: 22 January 2008 at 5:09am
http://www.iraqsolidaridad.org/ - http://www.iraqsolidaridad.org/

Date Posted: 22 January 2008 at 2:56pm
http://www.palestineremembered.com/ - http://www.palestineremembered.com/

Date Posted: 22 January 2008 at 2:59pm
soon all the Islam rose as a great wave and began the fight really

Date Posted: 23 January 2008 at 7:12am

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article9241.shtml - http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article9241.shtml

Date Posted: 23 January 2008 at 7:18am
Europe,la the ONU and the league arabe is treasonous, because it does not stop the genocide that estan making the United States, and Israel in the world and mainly in the world arabe and islamico. cowardly and hipocritas, the world in general. soon the world arabe and islamico,el town was raised and they are uniran in a fight by cowardly and treasonous justice and nongoverning corrupt, thieves and to its town.

Date Posted: 23 January 2008 at 3:02pm

pandilla de borregos traidores

ignorantes y acomodados al servilismo

Date Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:10am
Israel wants to let provide electricity, water and medicines to the Gaza Strip 24/01/2008 11:22 JERUSALEN, 24 (EUROPE PRESS) Israel wants to interrupt all its connections with the Gaza Strip and to let provide to this territory controlled by Ham�s electricity, water and medicines, after milicianos yesterday Palestinian they broke the border wall with Egypt to allow the passage of thousands from citizens to the neighboring country, according to explained the vice-minister of Israeli Defense today, Kill Vilnai. "We must understand that when Gaza is open to another side we lose the responsibility on her, so we want to become disconnected" of this territory, explained Vilnai in the Israeli military radio. According to the vice-minister, ' desconexi�n' Israeli of Gaza, that began with the dismantling of the colonies in 2005, "continues in the sense that we want to leave of suministrales electricity, to let provide to them to water and medicines, so that (these services) they can arrive from another place". "We are responsible for it while there is not another alternative", it needed. According to the newspaper ' Haaretz' informs today, the Israeli Government is annoying yesterday with the performance of Egypt after thousands of Palestinian crossed the border to acquire foods and other goods in Egyptian territory. "I believe that Egypt knows which is its work and we hoped that it within the framework fulfills it in the reached agreements", it indicated the minister of Defense last night, Ehud Barak, in an interview to Channel 10. Sources of the services of security expressed their preoccupation of which Egypt is ignoring of deliberate form the demands of Israel, in individual the relative thing to the traffic of arms through the border. In this sense, according to the newspaper, the Israeli Government has requested to Egypt that prevents the free passage from Palestinian to its territory from the Gaza Strip and that closes the border.

Date Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:14am
Israel wants to slowly assassinate the Palestinian town and to kill it of hunger, to be able to have it like until now in the total slavery, and that the Palestinians die in little which it is of Palestine or he leaves his earth, so that the Israelite lives in Gaza and all Palestine, the Palestinians gives to thanks to arabes and islamicos him by its treason and its silence

Date Posted: 24 January 2008 at 5:01am
They stop to 300 members ' Musulmanes' Brothers in protest by Gaza in Cairo Students members of the MusulmanesAl Brothers less three hundred members of the ' Musulmanes' Brothers were stopped today during a protest by the blockade Israeli to Gaza and in whom hundreds of demonstrators in the center of the Cairo participated, where took place confrontations with the Police, according to sources of the mentioned group. The arrests took place when the Police tried to disperse to the demonstrators, who coreaban esl�ganes against the blockade Israeli imposed on Gaza, in the centric seat of Tahrir, according to could verify Efe. The demonstrators wanted to group themselves in front of the seat of Liga Arabe, but before the prohibition of the hundreds of security agents who had taken the heart from the Cairo from first hours in the morning, they were transferred to another centric place surrounded by police without uniform. Shaking the Cor�n in the stop - typical gesture of the Muslim Brothers -, the demonstrators corearon to the unisonous one ' With the soul and the blood we sacrificed ourselves by Palestin� and ' Where it is the Egyptian Army '. Tens of men arrived from different points from the capital to add itself to the demonstrators, while the armed policemen with woods began to strike to some participants in the protest. Also several cases of demonstrators arrested and lead by the force by civilian men could be seen. Other demonstrators were locked up by the police within the buildings, in whose terraces they saw themselves the nervous inhabitants by the shocks. The Police directed to the demonstrators, who organized themselves among them through calls by the movable telephones, towards the alleys of the center, where they were dispersed before going to the Union of Lawyers to continue the protest

Date Posted: 24 January 2008 at 5:04am
Iran and Syria request to the Muslim countries a "effort" to stop the Zionist crimes in the Gaza Strip Syria president Bashar to Asad and Ali Larijani, of the Superior Council of National Security of Ir�nLos presidents of Iran and Syria, Mahmud Ahmadineyad and Bashar To the Assad, has maintained a conversation telephone in which both have condemned the crimes committed by Tel Aviv in the Gaza Strip, and has returned to insist on the idea as rapidly as possible to summon to all the Secretaries of State of the countries members of the Organization of the Islamic Conference "." Both agent chief executives agreed also in which, with these crimes, the Zionists "" have gone too far themselves "when" putting under the population pressed from Gaza to the strongest pressures ", reason why the Muslim countries would have to collaborate to stop the crimes of the Zionists

Date Posted: 24 January 2008 at 5:06am
Arab Liga described today as bloodthirsty the policy followed by Israel against Palestine and urged to the countries members to suspend any attempt of reconciliation with its neighbor, after the last attacks against Gaza. The Secretary General of the organization bread-Arab, Amr Mousa, declared that to try to standardize the relations with Tel Aviv he is to go against the reclamations and of the cause of the Palestinian town. The systematic attacks against the Strip cause to newspaper victims and it reflects "the bloodthirsty policy" that follows Israel in its deal with that town, remarc�. Mousa emphasized that the aggressions against Gaza and the policy to continue with the expansion of the establishments in the occupied Cisjordania, put in doubts the will of Israel to reach agreements with the Palestinians and discredit the meeting of Annapolis. In that North American city, the Palestinian president, Mahomud Abbas, and Israeli prime minister, Ehud Olmert, committed themselves to reinitiate the suspended negotiations and to reach peace accords before finalizing the 2008. The encounter maintained after the denominated international conference of past 27 of November been have permeados by constant aggressions and the determination of Israel to continue with the construction of new establishments. 20 people died and more than half hundred they were wounded the eve in an incursion from the Israeli Forces of Defense (FDI) in Gaza, with the argument to contain the firings of rockets of the resistance against localities of the south of Israel. This is one of the greater offensives in the last months of the FDI against Palestine and was described as massacre by the National Authority. Palestinian statistics base in the five thousand 300 dead connacionales and the 60 thousand wounded from the beginning of the second

Date Posted: 24 January 2008 at 6:44am
If Israel is including in the list at issue, the ambassador of Israel could wait for his elimination ", also said hastily to the spokesman of the embassy of Tel Aviv in the Canadian capital, Michael Mendel. Meanwhile, the Israeli government blocked the population of the Gaza Strip: he did not let pass foods, fuel, water or taken care of doctors; he continued the selective bombing from airplanes or tanks, buldoceaba centers of refugees and carried out you confiscate house to house, block to block. Perhaps is not that performance a use of collective torture? Nevertheless, the pressures rained. They must have sounded the telephones and of insurance they became congested the electronic mails from Washington and Tel Aviv towards Ottawa. As if they were the Triangle of the Bermuda, the pressures aimed to make disappear both to partner-soldiers of the list of torturadores. And thus it was. This Tuesday, a note in the site Democracy Now gave knowledge of the "happy end" of history: the government of Canada removed to the United States and Israel of the list of countries where the prisoners are in risk of being tortured, after the official pressures. The Ministry of the Outside of Canada cries out now that it was an error, and Amnesty International shows its displeasure with this march in reverso. Alex Neve, its Secretary General has said consternado: "the main preoccupation of the government did not have to be the embarrassing allies, when the torture is a subject as". But an act of I retract circus did his: now they see it, now do not see it..

Date Posted: 24 January 2008 at 6:47am
Almost thousand "lies" for the war of Iraq Sadam Husein has arms of massive destruction "," it has biological weapons and chemical ", and" we do not want that the test is an atomic fungus ", are some of almost the thousand phrases that took to the U.S.A. to the war and which they have been compiled for escarnio of his Government. In a while in that George W. Bush has the Vista put in his legacy, its future presidential library and defining its track in history, like has become common between the American agent chief executives in its last year of mandate, a nongovernmental organization has rescued words that he wanted well to forget. One is 935 false declarations made by Bush and other seven high civil employees of his Government in little more than two years, in which they affirmed without a doubt possible that Iraq had arms able to kill with a stroke of the pen to hundreds of thousands of people or who it had bonds with the terrorist network To the Qaeda. The data base is available in www.publicintegrity.org, the page of Internet of the organization "Public Integrity". The following graph shows to the lies month month (to puncture to extend) Its objective is to send a "pre-emptive strike" against the foreseeable historical revisionism in that those in favor of Bush will strive to impose their point of view over which he happened, according to said to Charles Lewis, the founder of the organization and main author of the study. The value of the compendium is not in offering new information, but in to have joined similar declarations of Bush and the main members of its Government that sound as resounding of the drums and the metallic sound of the buglers in an irrevocable march towards the battle. Curl: "we do not want that the irrefutable test is an atomic fungus" For example, if "atomic fungus" is written in the program search of the data base, it leaves this declaration Curls of September of 2002: "We know that it (Sadam Husein) tries a nuclear weapon. We know that there have been shipments to Iraq of aluminum tubes that are only used really for programs of nuclear weapons... We do not want that the irrefutable test is an atomic fungus ". Days later, Bush affirmed: "the Iraqian regime has biological weapons and chemical, it reconstructs his facilities to do more and, according to the British Government, it could send a bacteriological attack or chemical in 45 minutes". And a month before, the vice-president, Dick Cheney, said in a speech: "there is no doubt that Sadam Husein has arms of massive destruction now". Now one knows, not only that they were mistaken, but that did not communicate to the public the reserves on the presumed Iraqian arsenals that had some analysts within the own agencies of intelligence of the United States. To the affirmation of Cheney of August of 2002, "our reaction was, from where removes that information? It has a source that we do not know ", it would later reveal one of the high directors of the company, a declaration also gathered by "Public Integrity". Dana Perino, the presidential spokeswoman, said today that the study "is mistaken because it removes everything from context" and it asserted that it would have to also include the declarations of congressmen and "people in the rest of the world". "As you remember, we comprised of a great coalition of countries that overthrew to a dictator on the base of a collective understanding of the intelligence data", remarc� Perino. Lewis rejected that argument. "That answer is another sample of which they do not accept any responsibility, of which the fault is of the agencies of intelligence or other countries. It is more disinformation ", said Lewis, who is professor of the faculty of journalism of American University. Deceits in increase The data base, that contains 380,000 words, sample that the militant declarations intensified between August and November of 2002, when the administration pressed the Congress to obtain the authorization to go to the war. Also they increased between January and March of 2003, to prepare to the public for the invasion of Iraq, the 19 initiate of March. Among them it is the following affirmation of the then Secretary of Defense, Donald Rusmfeld, of August of 2002: "the regime of Iraq has been very capable in the manipulation of the press and extending disinformation... Everything what as if says or does publishes outside truth and is disclosed repeatedly anywhere in the world ".

Date Posted: 24 January 2008 at 9:12am
http://eventos.es.msn.com/Noticias/galeria-ultima-hora.aspx?cp-documentid=7347328 - http://eventos.es.msn.com/Noticias/galeria-ultima-hora.aspx? cp-documentid=7347328

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 24 January 2008 at 10:47am

MAHDI,

Please post in English here that is the language being used at the forum. Another thing is that this is discussion forum, and you cannot just posting on and on without any discussion and interaction.

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net