URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10628
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 6:09pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Daily Dua
Posted By: seekshidayath
Subject: Daily Dua
Date Posted: 01 November 2007 at 6:36am

Bismillah

All praise is for Allah swt, We praise Him and seek His help and forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah swt from evil of ourselves and wickedness of our own deeds. Whomever Allah guides, cannot be lead astray and whomever Allah misguides none can guide him.

I thought of  posting the supplications and remembrances to be recited in our daily chores of life. I pray Allah swt, to make it beneficial for all seekers and readers.

Every muslim heart submits "his will" to Allah swt., and Allah swt agrees with such believers. And with whomsoever  Allah swt, agrees with, both, this world and Hereafter gets beautified. So we, as a  believer must always try our  best to commit acts permitted by Allah swt and distance ourselves from those which are forbidden in Islam. Sometimes, it happens that we fall into the trap of satan. We very well know that satan is our Open-Enemy. When we busy our hearts remembering Allah swt, then shall we defeat our enemy.

A verse in Al-Araaf says - " And bring your Lord to remembrance in your {very} soul, with humility and remember without loudness in words, in the mornings and evenings and be not of those who are unheedful"

Acc to a hadith recorded in Al-Bukhari , " Prophet {Sallal lahi alayhi wa sallam} said " Allah swt , says , Indeed am as My servant presumes Me to be, and I am with him when he remembers Me, So if he remembers Me to himself I remember him to Myself, and if  he remembers Me amongst a company I remember him amongst a company greater than it, and if he draws near to me the span of a hand , i draw near to him the span of arm and if draws near to me the span of an arm, I draw near to him the span of two out streched arms and if he takes a step towards Me, I hastily step towards him"
SubhanAllah.

Here are the remembrances of Allah swt to be made all thru our daily chores of life.

When waking Up :

Sleep is also a type of death. Sometimes people slip to death in sleep itself. But when we wake up in the morning, we are given an other day ; an oppurtunity to seek forgiveness and practice good deeds. So by reciting this dua , we thank , actually praise Allah for the added day.

��������� ������� ������� ���������� ������ ��� ���������� ���������� ����������

Alhamdullilahil lazi  ahyana ba'da ma ama'tana wa ilaiyhin nushoor.

"All praise be to Allah, who gave us life after killing us (sleep is a form of death) and to Him will we be raised and returned".

(Bukhari, Muslim)

We shall continue with other supplications, insha-Allah.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Replies:
Posted By: Alwardah
Date Posted: 01 November 2007 at 3:19pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Masha Allah, Jazakallahu Khairan for your efforts to revive this post.

Insha Allah I will also pitch in here....maybe a mod can change the title to Dua is a Weapon .......or Daily Dua ....deleting the refer to Ramadan.

Wa Alaikum Salam

-------------
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)

Date Posted: 03 November 2007 at 10:53pm

When leaving the house

������ ������� ����������� ����� ������� ����� ������ ����� ������� ������ ���������

Bismillahi tawakkaltu a'lal lahi , wala haula wala khuwwwata illa billahi.

"I depart with Allah's name, relying on Him. It is Allah who saves us from sins with His guidance (the ability to do so)." (Tirmidhi)
It is stated in the hadith that if a person recites the above dua and departs then there is an (unseen) procalamation that his need will be fullfilled and that he will be protected from any harm or injury. On hearing this dua, the Satan goes away from the place and refrains from troubling the reciting person.
(Tirmidhi)

JazakiAllah sis Alwardah for your suggestion. Shall contact any of our mods , insha-Allah.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 04 November 2007 at 5:53pm

Assalamu Alalikum,

This thread has been started as per request of some participants here. This can go on throughout the year. Another thread "Dua for Ramadan" can be utilized in the month of Ramadan.

If you have any concern, please contact one of the moderators.

May Allah guide us all.

Peace

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Date Posted: 05 November 2007 at 5:39pm

When entering ones home

Jaabir (R.A.) narrates that Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.) stated that when a man enters his home and makes Dhikr (remembers Allah) and also makes Dhikr at meal times, then Satan says to his colleagues that the night cannot be spent there nor can they partake of the peoples food and if no Dhikr was made on entering the house, then Satan says to his colleagues that they have an opportunity to spend the night there and if no Dhikr was made at meal times, then Satan tells his colleagues that they will be able to stay there and also get food.

(Mishkat, Chapter on food)

���������� ������ ���������� ������ ����������� �������� ����������� ������ ������� ��������� ������� ������� �������� ������������ 

Allahumma Inni as'aluka khaiyral mauliji wa khaiyral makhraji, bismillahi walijna wa'alal lahi rabbana tawakkalna

"O Allah, I seek a good entry and a good exit. We take Allah's name to enter and to exit and rely on Him who is our Lord 

After this dua greet the members of the household

-------------

Date Posted: 13 November 2007 at 5:46pm

To be recited in the mornings

Uthman (R.A.) reported that Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.) has said that (nothing will harm) the servant who recites these words three times every morning and evening.

������ ������� ������� ��� ������� ���� ������� ������ ��� ��������� ����� ��� ���������� ������ ���������� ���������� 

Bismillahil lazi la yazurru ma'asmihi shayin fihi filarzi , wala fis samaa'i wahuwas samiul aleem.

We have made (started) the morning (and night) in whose Name nothing in the skies and the earth can harm and He is the All-hearing, the All-knowing.

(Tirmidhi)

-------------

Date Posted: 15 November 2007 at 1:12am

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu 

Do not wish for death when one faces difficulty

Narrated by Anas (Radhi Allahu Anhu): Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said," None of you should long for death because of a calamity that had befallen him, and if he cannot, but long for death, then he should say,

�Allahumma Ahyini ma kanatil hayaatan Khairan li wa tawaffani idha kanatil wafaatu Khairan li

'O Allah! Let me live as long as life is better for me, and take my life if death is better for me.' (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

�������� ������� �� ������� ��������� ������ ��� ����������� ���� ������� ��������� ������ ���

Narrated by Qais (Radhi Allahu Anhu) : I came to Khabbab who had been branded with seven brands over his abdomen, and I heard him saying, "If the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) had not forbidden us to invoke (Allah) for death, I would have invoked Allah for it." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Hammam bin Munabbih said: Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) narrated to us Ahadith from Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and out of these one is that Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said: None amongst you should make a request for death, and do not call for it before it comes, for when any one of you dies, he ceases (to do good) deeds and the life of a believer is not prolonged but for goodness. (Muslim)

Wa Alaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

-------------
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)

Date Posted: 16 November 2007 at 12:12am

�������� ��� ������������ ��� ��������� ���� ����������� �������� ����� �������� ��������� ������� ����� ���������� ����� ��������� ��� ��������� �������� ����� ����������� ��� ��� ������� ����� ���� ������� ������ ��������� ����� ������������ ����� ���������� ������������ ����� ��������� �������������

"Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Mawla (Patron, Supporter and Protector) and give us victory over the disbelieving people.''

-------------

Date Posted: 18 November 2007 at 12:16am

Dua for entering the toilet

����� ��� ���� �� �� ����� ��������

Allahumma inne audho bika minal-khubthi walkhabaa'ith

O Allah! I seek refuge with You from all that is impure and hateful.

Dua for leaving the toilet

������ ����� ��� ���� ���� ��� ����� �������

Ghufranaka Alhamdulillah illadhi adhhab anni al-adha wa 'afanee

I seek Your Forgiveness. All Praise is due to Allah Who removed from me what was injurious and restored me to soundness.

-------------

Posted By: lovesakeenah
Date Posted: 18 November 2007 at 12:41am

As-salaam alaykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh

"O Allah,to you i complain of my weakness and helplessness,and of the people's caring nothing for me.O Most Merciful of those who show mercy,You are the Lord of the dispossessed and You are my Lord.OAllah to whom will You leave me?To a stranger who will push me away and mistreat me?As long as You are not angry with me,nothing else matters,but still Your protection and help are better for me.I seek refuge in the light of Your Countenance,which lights up the darkness and sets right the affairs of this world and the Hereafter,from Your anger and Wrath descending upon me.Surely,there is no strength or power except in You!"

Source:Al-Ubudiyyah-Imam Ibn Tayiyyah.

(am sorry i can't provide the transliteration).

-------------
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".

Date Posted: 20 November 2007 at 6:00pm

JazakAllah sister for your postings.

When drinking Milk - we are to recite

��������� ������� ����� ����� ��������� ������

Allahumma barik lana feehi wazidna minhu.

"O Allah, grant us blessings in it".

(Tirmidhi)

-------------

Date Posted: 20 November 2007 at 8:14pm

AS-salaam alaykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh

"Allahumma inna nas aluka 'ilman naafi'an wa qalban khaashian wa lisaanan dhakiran shaakiraan wa 'amalan saalihaanmutaqabbalan wa yaqeenan saadiqan"

"O Allah!We implore You to bless us with useful knowledge and pious heart and tongues that would always be thankful to You,bless us with good deeds and truthful certainty". 

-------------
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".

Date Posted: 27 November 2007 at 4:11am

As Salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatuallahi wa Barakatuhu

Easy on the tongue

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "There are two expressions which are very easy for the tongue to say, but they are very heavy in the balance and are very dear to The Beneficent (Allah), and they are,

'Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi, 'Subhan Allah Al-'Azim.'

((Glorified be Allah, and Praised be He, Glorified be Allah, The Great)" (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

������� ���� ���������  ������� ���� ��������  

-------------

Date Posted: 27 November 2007 at 4:32am

As-salaam aalykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh

"Rabbanna laa taj'alnaa fitnatanllilladheena kafaruu waghfirlanaa,Rabanna innaka antal'Azeezul-Hakeem!"

Meaning:

"Our Lord!Make us not a trial for the disbelievers,and forgive us.Our Lord!Verily,You are the Mighty,the Wise".

-------------

Date Posted: 29 November 2007 at 6:21pm

JazakAllah sisters for your contribution. I had been busy with other threads, so cud not spend my time here,

Dua - After Meals

��������� ������� ������� ����������� ���������� ����������� ���� ��������������
Alhamdullilahil lazi ata'ma wa saqana wa ja'alna minal muslimeen
"All praise belongs to Allah, who fed us and quenched our thirst and made us Muslims".

-------------

Date Posted: 06 December 2007 at 5:50pm

When looking in the mirror 

���������� ������ ��������� ������� ��������� �������

Allahumma anta hassanta khalqi fa hassin khulqi

"O Allah, just as You have made my external features beautiful, make my character beautiful as well".

(Hisnul Hasin) 

-------------

Date Posted: 15 December 2007 at 5:44pm
Drinking Zam Zam water

���������� ������ ���������� �������� ���������� ���������� ���������� ��������� ���� ����� �����
"O Allah, I seek beneficial knowledge, wide sustenance and cure from all ailments from You".

Allahumma inni as'aluka ilman nafiya wa rizqan wasiya wa shifa'a min kulli da'aen.

(Hisnul Hasin)

-------------

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 15 December 2007 at 7:02pm

ecite the following verse 129 of al Bara at to remove worries:

Allah suffices me. There is no god but He. On Him do I rely, and He is the Lord of the great throne.

H'ASBIYALLAAHU LAAA ILAAHA ILLAA HUW A'LAYHI TAWAKKALTU WA HUWA RABBUL A'RSHIL A'Z'EEM.

This is from the website, www.duas.org

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Date Posted: 30 December 2007 at 5:45am

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Glad to see you here,Maryah . JazakiAllahu Khair for sharing it with us. Kindly provide the hadith or verse too, for its authenticity.

������� ��������� ���� ������������ ���������� ������ ����� ������ ���������� 

I seek  refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan and from the evil of this dream. "The dream will not cause any harm.

(Misjkat, Hisnul Hasin) 

It is a great sin to conjure a false dream and narrate it.

(Bukhari) 

-------------

Posted By: layalee
Date Posted: 15 January 2008 at 6:13pm

It was narrated from �Uthmaan ibn Abi�l-�Aas that he complained to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about a pain in his body that he had suffered from the time he became Muslim. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him: �Put your hand on the part of the body that hurts and say Bismillaah (in the name of Allaah) three times. And say seven times: A�oodhu Billaahi wa qudratihi min sharri ma ajid wa uhaadhir (I seek refuge in Allaah and His power from the evil of what I feel and worry about).� Narrated by Muslim, 2202. 

Posted By: layalee
Date Posted: 15 January 2008 at 6:21pm

Thank you seekshidayath for developing this topic into the basics of islam.

I'm really now starting to see the great rewards behind dua's and zikr.

Here is a 75 page book that you can download for free with many dua's inside:

Let Us Remember ALLAH

And Praise Him by

Abdul Rahman Dtmdshtiah

INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC PUBLISHING HOUSE

http://www.teachislam.com/dmdocuments/142/let%20us%20remember%20Allah.pdf - http://www.teachislam.com/dmdocuments/142/let%20us%20remembe r%20Allah.pdf

Date Posted: 15 January 2008 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by layalee layalee wrote:

It was narrated from �Uthmaan ibn Abi�l-�Aas that he complained to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about a pain in his body that he had suffered from the time he became Muslim. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him: �Put your hand on the part of the body that hurts and say Bismillaah (in the name of Allaah) three times. And say seven times: A�oodhu Billaahi wa qudratihi min sharri ma ajid wa uhaadhir (I seek refuge in Allaah and His power from the evil of what I feel and worry about).� Narrated by Muslim, 2202. 

As Salamu Alaikum

Here's the Arabic for this Dua

����� ����

������� ������� ���������� ��� ����� �� ������ � ��������

-------------

Date Posted: 28 April 2008 at 6:30pm

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Arabic in new form sis Alwardah Wink.
Am unable to read it. Anyways, here is an other daily dua

Shahr bin Haushab reported: I asked Umm Salamah (May Allah be pleased with her), "O Mother of the  Believers! Which supplication did the Messenger  of Allah (PBUH) make frequently when he was in your house?'' She said: "He (PBUH) supplicated frequently:

`Ya muqallibal-qulubi, thabbit qalbi `ala dinika

(O Controller of the hearts make my heart steadfast in Your religion).''

[At-Tirmidhi] .

-------------

Date Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:57pm
As'Salamu Alaikum

When we see a muslim laughing / smiling recite this

أَضْحَكَ اللَّهُ سِنَّكَ

Allah swt , keep you laughing.

Bukhari & Muslim.            

-------------

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:07am
ua taught to a new muslim

duatonewmuslim.jpg%20%283154%20bytes%29

Allahummagh fir-lee warr hamnee wah-dini warr zuq-ni.
Translation: O Allah, forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me aright and grant me sustenance.

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Date Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:09am
Jazakallahu khayran for sharing!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:21pm

JazakiAllahu Khayran katheer, sister Maryah, for sharing it with us.

Rabbi hab li  hukmaw - wa alhiqni bis - Saliheen

My Lord, grant me Wisdom and join me with righteous {26 : 83}

-------------

Date Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:59am

SEEKING GOODNESS IN THE WORLD AND THE HEREAFTER
----------------------------------------------------------
It is reported by Sayyadina Anas RA that the Messenger of Allah visited a sick man who had become faint like a faint hearted man, so the Messenger of Allah said did you use to supplicate for something, or ask Him it? He said: Yes. I used to say O' my 'il�h whatever you were going to punish me with in the Hereafter, then hurry it for me in this worldly life, so the Messenger of Allah said: Subhana 'all�hi you cannot bear that, or you are not able of that. Would not you say:

'All�humma '�tin� fd-duny� hasanatan wa fil '�khirati hasanatan wa qin� `ath�ban-nari Our Lord! Bring us Good in this world and Good in the Hereafter, and save us from the torment of the Fire.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 May 2008 at 5:55pm

If anyone of you praises his companion {believer] then let him say :

" Ahsibu fullanan wallahu haseebuhu

I consider [such and such person] , and Allah swt as his Assessor,

wa laa 'uzakkee 'alallaahi 'ahadan

{meaning : and i cannot claim anyone to be pious before Allah } if you know of this [good character trait in the person ] to be such and such {saying what he thinks is praiseworthy in that person}

Muslim 4/2296

A Muslim shud say the following when praised

Allahumma laa tu'aakhithnee bimaa yaqooloolna , waghfir lee ya 'lamoona {waj'alnee khayram- mimmaa yadhunnoon}

O Allah, do not call me to account for what they say and forgive mr for what they have no knowledge of { and make me better than they imagine}

- Al-Bukhari.

Portion of brackets is from Al-Bayhaqi, shuayb Al-Iman

-------------

Date Posted: 27 May 2008 at 7:07pm

Invocations in times of worry anf grief

Allahumma innee abduka, ibnu abdika, ibnu 'amatika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka, 'adlun fiyya qadhaa'uka, 'as'aluka bikulli ismin huwalaka , sammayta bihi nafsaka, 'aw ' anzaltahu fee kitaabika, 'aw 'allamtahu 'ahadan min khalqika, 'awista 'tharta bihi fee 'ilmil-ghaybi 'indaka, 'an taj'alal - Qur'aana rabee'a qalbee, wa noora sadree , wa  jalaa'a huznee, wa thahaaba hammee.

O Allah ! I am Your Slave and the son of Your male slave  and the son of Your female slave. My forehead is in Your Hand { i.e , you have control over me}. Your judgement  upon me is assured and Your decree concerning me is just. I ask by every Name that you have revealed in Your Book, taught any one of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of Unseen that is with You, to make Qur'an the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.

Ahmad 1/391.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 January 2009 at 6:24pm
As Salamu Alaikum

A beautiful dua. Learn it soon

رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِى أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِى أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَىَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَىَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَـلِحاً تَرْضَـهُ وَأَدْخِلْنِى بِرَحْمَتِكَ فِى عِبَادِكَ الصَّـلِحِينَ

"My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your favors which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your mercy among Your righteous servants"

-------------

Posted By: Duane
Date Posted: 17 June 2009 at 2:03pm
Wa alaikum as salaam

Thanks

Posted By: abdulhafeezbutt
Date Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:36pm

assalam o alaikum

jazakallah very nice

Date Posted: 27 March 2010 at 6:47pm

O Allah ! I seek refuge in You from the decline of your blessings, the removal of our state of well-being, the sudden onset{coming} of Your punishments &from all that Displeases You

"Allahumma innee a'uzubika min zawali ni'matik, wa tahawwuli a'fiyatik, wa fujaaa'ati ni'matika wa jamee'e saqatik.

{Sahih Muslim}

-------------

Posted By: oscarb02
Date Posted: 03 November 2010 at 7:32pm
Every muslim heart submits "his will" to Allah swt., and Allah swt agrees with such believers. And with whomsoever  Allah swt, agrees with, both, this world and Hereafter gets beautified.

Posted By: faheemkamran
Date Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:47pm
He who has total, absolute and everlasting power, therefore is versatile and at all times gets the better of the impossible, the Almighty, the Dearest beloved.

Dwarfed are all that which have been created by Thee before Thy Majesty. Keep me safe from the evil any of the created beings may direct at me O the praiseworthy who vies in beauty and goodness; does everything in a pleasant way, gives joy, heart and confidence; treats with love and kindness.

O "There is no god save Thee. Be Thou glorified. Verily I have been a wrongdoer. Then WE heard his prayer and saved him from the anguish. Thus We save believers", Send blessings on Muhammad and on his Pure and Pious descendants

-------------
learning quran read quran

Posted By: asheque
Date Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:22pm
la Ilaha Illah. There is none to be obeyed without Allah.

Posted By: Ayesha.ansari
Date Posted: 07 April 2014 at 11:29pm
Every dua and recitation has its own signifcance and they make you feel neared to Allah. However, there are some that appeal you the most and you love saying them again and again. One of such daily life recitations for me is the Dua when Feeling annoyed or stressed. i.e:

لآَ اِلَهَ اِلاَّ اللهُ الْحَلِيْمُ الْحَكِيْمُ لآَ اِلَهَ اِلاَّ اللهُ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيْم

لآَ اِلَهَ اِلاَّ اللهُ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتَ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَرَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْكَرِيْمِ ط

TransliterationLaa ilaaha il�lal laahul Haleemul Hakeemu � Laa ilaaha il�lal laahu Rab�bul Arshil Azeem � Laa ilaaha il�lal laahu Rab�bus Samawaati wal Ardi wa Rab�bul Arshil Kareem�.
Translation � �There is none worthy of worship except Al�laah, The Fore-bearing, The All Wise. There is none worthy of worship except Al�laah, The Lord of the Exalted Throne. There is none worthy of worship except Al�laah, The Lord of the Skies and The Lord of the Earth and the Lord of the distinguished Throne�. [Tirmidhi Vol.2 Pg. 181]

Sourcehttp://www.quranreading.com/blog/islamic-duas-every-muslim-must-memorize-and-recite-daily/ - http://www.quranreading.com/blog/islamic-duas-every-muslim-must-memorize-and-recite-daily/

Even when relaxed, reciting this dua soothes me. I urge you and suggest you to do it on daily basis :)

Posted By: MarlaJohnson
Date Posted: 22 October 2014 at 12:29am
Mashallah! Jazakallah Thanks for sharing lovely dua

Posted By: yasirashraf100
Date Posted: 14 June 2015 at 12:43pm
Subhannallah your post is very helpfull and anyone can anderstand your post easily

Posted By: Aman Shaikh
Date Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:39am
Hello

Dua After Walking:

All praise is for Allah, who gave us life after having taken it from us, and unto Him is the Resurrection.

Dua Before Sleeping:

In Your name O Allah, I live and die.

Dua Before Eatig:

In the name of Allah.

Dua on forgetting the Dua before eating:

In the name of Allah, in its beginning and end.

Dua on finishing eating:

All praise is for Allah, who fed me this, and provided it for me without any might or power from myself.

Before entering the bathroom:

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from all evil, and evil doers.

After leaving the bathroom:

I ask You (Allah) for forgiveness

Entering the home:

In the name of Allah we enter, and in the name of Allah we leave, and upon our Lord we place our trust.

Leaving the home:

In the name of Allah, I place my trust in Allah, and there is no might nor power except with Allah.

Before performing wudhu:

In the name of Allah.

Upon completion of wudhu:

I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Visiting the sick:

Never mind, may it (the sickness) be a purification, if Allah wills.

Upon breaking fast:

The thirst has gone, the veins are moistened, and the reward is confirmed, if Allah wills.

Sneezing:

All praise is for Allah.

Morning Dua:

O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our resurrection.

Evening Dua:

O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our return.

Dua after prayer:

I ask Allah for forgiveness (three times).

O Allah, You are As-Salaam (The One free from all defects and deficiencies) and from You is all peace, blessed are You, O Possessor of majesty and honour.

Posted By: Zarinekhan646
Date Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:06am
Originally posted by Aman Shaikh Aman Shaikh wrote:

Hello

Dua After Walking:

All praise is for Allah, who gave us life after having taken it from us, and unto Him is the Resurrection.

Dua Before Sleeping:

In Your name O Allah, I live and die.

Dua Before Eatig:

In the name of Allah.

Dua on forgetting the Dua before eating:

In the name of Allah, in its beginning and end.

Dua on finishing eating:

All praise is for Allah, who fed me this, and provided it for me without any might or power from myself.

Before entering the bathroom:

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from all evil, and evil doers.

After leaving the bathroom:

I ask You (Allah) for forgiveness

Entering the home:

In the name of Allah we enter, and in the name of Allah we leave, and upon our Lord we place our trust.

Leaving the home:

In the name of Allah, I place my trust in Allah, and there is no might nor power except with Allah.

Before performing wudhu:

In the name of Allah.

Upon completion of wudhu:

I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Visiting the sick:

Never mind, may it (the sickness) be a purification, if Allah wills.

Upon breaking fast:

The thirst has gone, the veins are moistened, and the reward is confirmed, if Allah wills.

Sneezing:

All praise is for Allah.

Morning Dua:

O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our resurrection.

Evening Dua:

O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our return.

Dua after prayer:

I ask Allah for forgiveness (three times).

O Allah, You are As-Salaam (The One free from all defects and deficiencies) and from You is all peace, blessed are You, O Possessor of majesty and honour.

Salamwalikum

Islamic Daily dua excellent information sharing for this post.

Thanks. Dear

Khuda hafiz.

Posted By: madihakhan
Date Posted: 17 July 2016 at 11:07pm
Thank you for sharing this dua , but I just want to ask , can we share here duas written in Arabic ? because it would be easy to read them , I feel like I make mistakes when I read dua written in English words ..

Date Posted: 23 October 2016 at 10:21pm
As-salamu alaykum,

Islamic Dua and Islamic Prayer Times along with monthly and yearly for all country of the world.

Islamic Prayer Times Get more information by clicking on Following link

http://www.makkahcalendar.org/en/prayer-times.php - Islamic Prayer Times - En

http://www.makkahcalendar.org/fr/prayer-times.php - Islamic Prayer Times - Fr

http://www.makkahcalendar.org/ar/prayer-times.php - Islamic Prayer Times - Ar

Khuda Hafiz.

Posted By: nadinesauriol
Date Posted: 16 November 2016 at 3:14am
Islamic Dua -

- الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَحْيَانَا بَعْدَ مَا أَمَاتَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ

- الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنِي هَذَا وَرَزَقَنِيهِ مِنْ غَيْر حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَﻻﹶ قُوَّةٍ

- غُفْرَانَكَ

- بِسْمِ اللَّهِ فِي أَوَّلِهِ وَآخِرِهِ

- بِسْمِ اللَّهِ

- بِسْمِكَ اللَّهُمَّ  أَمُوتُ وَأَحْيَا

Date Posted: 07 March 2017 at 5:42am
Asalam alikum,

Islamic Duas:

- اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ

�If a person reads (this) when he is angry, then his anger shall go away."

- الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَحْيَانَا بَعْدَ مَا أَمَاتَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ

"Alhamdu lillaahil-lathee ahyaanaa ba�da maa amaatanaa wa ilayhin-nushoor."

- بِسْمِكَ اللَّهُمَّ  أَمُوتُ وَأَحْيَا

"Bismika Allahumma amootu wa-ahyaa."

Islamic religion get more information by clicking on following link:

https://goo.gl/mrw0C2

Posted By: ZAHRA1234
Date Posted: 28 September 2018 at 2:19am
jazak Allah thanks for sharing keep sharing more dua in arabic and urdu both 

Posted By: Moizraza
Date Posted: 10 June 2019 at 11:10pm
What benefit of the reading dua

Date Posted: 12 July 2019 at 12:19am
Dear Member Arabic Can't be show
how i can read arabic,

Date Posted: 17 July 2019 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Moizraza Moizraza wrote:

What benefit of the reading dua

As we all know - Dua is worship

Few duas shared here are the sunnahs of our Prophet

Duas which mean supplications,  mentioned in hadiths seem like the voices of our soul for which we have had no realisation and no words.

Duas protect us, have power to change destiny too. We learn to rely totally on Allah swt. We learn to be humble and alway mindful to practice the truth and abstain from evil.

-------------

Posted By: asep garutea
Date Posted: 17 July 2019 at 11:37am
اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَوَبَرَكَاتُهُ

سُبْحَانَ اللّهُ
All the dua's posted here are very useful for all Muslims because they contain a lot of hikmah (wisdom) behind those dua's.

بَارَكَ اللهُ فِيْكُم

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 18 July 2019 at 6:23am
"Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, then ask Allah [alone]; and if you seek help, then seek help from Allah.."

Posted By: Noor-e-hidayat
Date Posted: 14 October 2019 at 3:15am
Aameen........MashaALLAH nice post

Posted By: quranforkids
Date Posted: 08 March 2020 at 8:59pm
Jazak Allah, Masha Allah

Posted By: hasan3
Date Posted: 06 May 2020 at 2:57am

The Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) said, whoso ever recites this dua before leaving his home, all his difficulties will go away and he shall be protected from the mischief of his enemies and shaitaan will stay away from him:

بِسْمِ اللهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلىَ اللهِ وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِاللهِ ط

Translation – Al’laah’s Name we begin with, I place my (full) trust in Al’laah and there is no Might and Power except with Al’laah.” [Tirmizi Shareef Vol.2 Pg.180]

-------------
Hasan Shazli

Posted By: Hammadkhan
Date Posted: 07 September 2020 at 9:50pm
Assalam  u Alikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Du'a to say after completing Wudu
�£َشْهَدُ �£َنْ لَا إِلَهَ إلَّا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، وَ�£َشْهَدُ �£َنَّ مُحَمَّداً عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

"Ash-hadu "an la "ilaha "illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu wa "ash-hadu "anna
Muhammadan 'abduhu wa Rasuluhu".

I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah alone, Who has no partner; and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.

Muslim 1/209

اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْنِي مِنَ التَّوَّابِينَ وَاجْعَلْنِي مِنَ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ

"Allahummaj 'alni minat-tawwabina waj'alni minal-mutatahhirin".

O Allah, make me among those who turn to You in repentance, and make me among those who are purified.

Nasa'i

سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ، �£َشْهَدُ �£َنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا �£َنْتَ، �£َسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَ�£َتُوبُ     إِلَيْكَ

"Subhanaka Allahumma wa bihamdika, "ash-hadu "an la "ilaha "illa "Anta, 'astaghfiruka wa 'atubu 'ilayk".

Glory is to You, O Allah, and praise; I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but You. I seek Your forgiveness and turn to You in repentance.

Nasa'i

Date Posted: 24 May 2022 at 3:56am
One of the Imported thing is missing in this thread so i will discuss 
Fistly Ayatul Kursi is one of the most important ayat to reading in daily life
Ayatul Kursi is the 255 verse of Surah Al Baqarah. It placed in the 3rd Para (تِلْكَ الرُّسُلُ) of the https://faizeislam.net/quran" rel="nofollow - Holy Quran

Ayatul Kursi Arabic

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net