IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Arabic Language
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - any recommendations?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

any recommendations?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allahuakbar501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any recommendations?
    Posted: 08 July 2007 at 10:51am

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rhmatullahi wa Barakatu

If any Brothers or Sisters have any recommendations on Books or Audio cassettes etc on learning to read and speak arabic that i may be able to find on the web please leave links because i need to get down to business or even better something specifically on learning how to read the Qur'an,,salam

Fear_Allah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 9:48pm

Assalam alikom w rahmat Allah w barakato,

I advise you brother to go to evening classes may be to learn Arabic.In my opinion,You might find it at the begining hard to teach yourself.I see you'd better take some lessons till you advance then you can complete alone inshaa Allah.

If you insist on websites,Just check former posts they include masha Allah many websites for learning Arabic.

May Allah"swt" help you and guide you to the right path.

Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic