IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I am leaving  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am leaving

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 12:20am
Asalaamu alaikum:
I may soon join sister Fatima and take a months break, there are some very nasty people on this board and I wish to improve my perspective.
Any other takers? Maybe brother administrator should receive a wake up call?
Allah hafiz

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 3:07am

I may soon join sister Fatima and take a months break, there are some very nasty people on this board and I wish to improve my perspective.
Hamsheer'em, an Indian village can be the greatest sight on earth, through the monsoon months. Puddles of water, here there and everywhere. Huge, happy, washed trees of all kinds dancing with clean fresh air. Men, women and kids, singing in the rain; celebrating relief from the hellish roasting months.

But, all of this beauty comes with hordes and hordes of creepy crawleys. Some of the strangest insects descend on the planet, out of nowhere. They invade the veranda. You find every single light clouded by them. They are in your bed. You may even find some creeping in your clothes.

The beauty and the relief from the worst summer months arrives with all sorts of insects invading every single part of your life. But they disappear with the exact same swiftness that they had come with!

With the first strong wind, they are just no more.

Sister, you concern yourself with just an insect or two that have appeared in our proximity?

Just watch the winds of time.

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 10:58am
Originally posted by fatima fatima wrote:

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaykum

Just wanted to say that if i have hurt some1 in anyway, please forgive me. I am away for few months initially and hopefully if i do return, there is not this much hate on this site anymore. I am thankful to IC as i have learnt alot on this site and i met wonderful people whom i am going to remember for rest of my life.

Pray Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala guides us to His path and gives us ability to perform deeds to attain His pleasure, ameen.

Wassalam

Assalamu Alaikum,

Sister, you never hurt me, nor do I see here that you hurt anybody else. May Allah help you and guide you at every step, and you come back after taking a break.

I wish and hope that the environment of this place would be in the best shape by the time you come back, insha Allah.

May Allah guide us all.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 1:28am

Hi Fatima, hopefully you haven't exactly gone yet,bit late i am

Hope you have a safe time away with whatever you have to do. 

Peace

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 8:10am
Fatima, your decent moderation is most often the only thing that keeps
us bunch of half-wits conversing instead of just ranting!

We will miss you badly, and I'm afraid your absence will only encourage
the noisy bully brigade to swarm all over Islamicity. The world is cracking
apart at the seams and the seamstress' are going on holiday ...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic