IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For Truth Seekers Only  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Truth Seekers Only

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid Abu Mujahid wrote:

Andulus

It look like Hollywood horror movies..... Dahlani and his sufi cohorts put master piece of lies. It really deserve in comic/movie arena not in real Islamic debate circles. Having said that, why don't you challenge one single chapter of book?!! Or its suffice to you all these fake books that undermine towhidul Islam?.

Your Kabbanism/Dahlanism dogma really want help. Only Allah can help your brain to grasp the truth. 

Anway, I repeat what I said before, let Abu Mujahid stretch his legs as readers judge/enjoy reading Kitabul towhid or should I say your fake horror movies.

Abu Mujahid

Wow! More belligerent name calling, labeling, and the usual bellicose hot air! This is suprising!  Really!

As far as challenging the book, that is not a difficult task because it is poorly written. Not only will show that it is weak, but I will put up comments by others who know more than I do. The truth is, Kitab At-tawhid has never been considered a classical work, and its popularity is due to the oil money that has allowed wahabis to unload volumes of the english translations to new Muslims who do not know better. It is a similar tactic used by Missionaries. Keep in mind that the book has never been accepted by Sunni scholars (I will get into its problems at another time), it is only considered a classic by the deviants who are "wahabis".

Edited by Andalus
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2007 at 11:47am
Originally posted by ZEA J ZEA J wrote:

Once again, I would like to thank you brother Abu Mujahid for you great posts. Keep up the good work! I really enjoy reading your posts about Muhammed Ibnu Abdulwahab...   

BTW, I am a sister.

Sister,

Sh. Ibnu Wahab was mujahid in his time. He revived towhid and fought hard grave worshipers. I wish he extended his fighting all the way to these tiny gulf states. Alas, he missed that. He mastered towhid though he has shortcomings like any other muslim leader.

Sister, make dua for this dahlani/kabbani moderator to see the light of towhid. At this day and age he want to preach us kabbani lies and deceptions. Moreover, when he fail to get free pass he want to censor at will. Just typical dictator. Arab adage was ramatni bida'iha thuman sallat.

May Allah guide us/him to right path.

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 7:52pm

I have checked up the list, content of book. I found many bad points in that. That was only by looking at the index of contents. Ibne Wahhab was not any saint or Sufi or appointed by Allah for guidance. According to a hadith, on the head of every century Allah wil appoint a Mujaddid for the Ummah. So was Ibne Wahhab a mujaddid. I believe not. He was much agianst spiritualism and in favor of rituals. He was against the Sufis.

Of course there are Pseudo Sufis too. But the original theory of Sufis is good. Wahhabis deny any Sufi business. They forget that there were ashaab e suffah in the time of the prophet s.a.w.s. They forget that it was the intensive prayers and rememberance of Allah in a cave that brought the Mercy of Allah home to the Ummah. But Wahhabis do not go near any cave.

To me they are like the Jews of the time of Hazrat Isa a.s. who were practicing the books of their Hadith more than the Torah and they had very little spiritualism in them. They were just following a line blindly and had very little love or wisdom. So they tried to pull the man of God (Jesus) on the cross.

The Ahle hadith people in India called wahhabis do have great differences with the general body of Muslims (Ummah). These Wahhabis are far and few. Of course they do not like to be called wahhabis and I also do not intend to abuse them but it is necessary to identify them. It is bad that they say there Imam is the prophet s.a.w.s. Why they do that?? Is it not that the prophet saws is the Imam of all of us Muslims.?? That just appears to be a clever move on thir part.

I ask a question from those Ahle Hadith people and I do not say them Wahhabi. There is a Hadith, states: "Any one who did not recognise the Imam of his age will die the death of an ignorant". Is that Hadith true and valid?? Please tell. Thanks.

Edited by minuteman
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic