IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Another Jew at the Helm of World Bank!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Jew at the Helm of World Bank!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2007 at 1:23pm

Israfil

To you real islam is an illusion. Means no real Islam exist in anyway or shape. Means we have to invent rather innovate our religion. Means every region/state has to have their own version of Islamic teaching. Means polarization and balkanization of this creed. And those who try to cite right concept of islam and stop this mayhem are lest st**id!!.  This is what we called liberals/ progressive Islam!!!.  Amina Waduud and its ilks tried to sing Kumbaya all the way to Congress and Media.  

Listen, this is not judging people. We live a culture of fear where many with arrogancy is trying to excercise their made Islam with impunity. An American mentality that want to question everything including basic tenet of Islam and have affirmative action in Islam.

Israfil, the message of Islam came similar or worst to such world, where people alters the basic thinking of humanity. If someone advice you or recftiy some of your shortcoming in balatant language -which sometimes permissible in Islam-  you may question the language been used to convey the message but you have no right -as you did most-  to reject the very Islamic truth you badly need to know.

What you missing again and again is Islam comes from its real source not people's customs and wishes. You carry this guilty feeling and you want accomadate as many as you can without regarding the basic truth of Islam. This is what is called liberal or political incorrect etc. These terms come into muslim debate right after 9/11.  One of the pioneers of this doomed venture is Siraj Wahaj who lost respect of many muslims. He went to Hannity/Cohlms FoX show and trashed some basics of this religion without shame. Most of your post here are on of that self defeatest mentality.

In this culture of fear, its better for you -since you are law enforcement officer!!!! - to talk about gang/drug prevention programs, domestic voilence and how Islam protect women right/dignity, rec programs, education apportunities, jobs, discrimination,  rights, grants and skills muslim immigrants to acquire etc. Instead you throw yourself in midst of Islam, altering most of the true meaning of Islam.

Again, I really advice you to have a sunni respected sheikh to teach you Islam.

Abu Mujahid

Edited by Abu Mujahid
Islam need true muslims
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 1:43am

Mr. Abu Mujahid,

Let's see if you're right. Let's see if I'm modifying "Real Islam" Real Islam consist in the following beliefs:

Belief in One God (which I do)

Belief in his Angels (Which  I do)

Belief in his Prophets (Which I do)

Belief in his Messengers including Muhammd ibn Abd'ullah (Which I do)

Paying the the poor rate (charity) for the impoverished (Which I do)

The problem I have with your views Mujahid is, you believe that what you assert concerning Islam is "real Islam" when in fact some of the beliefs you hold are quite unislamic IMHO and inconsistent with being a rational human. I call the idea of a "real Islam" an illusion because there is no such thing. To say "real islam" is to presuppose an additional definition on what Islam is. It's like saying "God is beyond infinite." Again, I simply disagree with you. I don't hate you nor dislike you, I simply disagree with you. Now whether you call me a Kafir or not simply because I disagree with you is your business. I wouldn't be surprised if you thought I was one.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 2:13pm

You are not real Islam, therefore, we are free to disagree with you.

Brother Israfil, that's sad. Please don't say that to the only wholesale Merchant of Basic Islamic knowledge on our site. Or, even perhaps, in the whole wide world. 

You simply can not disagree with them. What do you and I know of Islam, they own it, lock, stock and barrel.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

You are not real Islam, therefore, we are free to disagree with you.

Brother Israfil, that's sad. Please don't say that to the only wholesale Merchant of Basic Islamic knowledge on our site. Or, even perhaps, in the whole wide world. 

You simply can not disagree with them. What do you and I know of Islam, they own it, lock, stock and barrel.

I stand correct!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic