IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ISLAMz Protector  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ISLAMz Protector

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ISLAMzProtector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ISLAMz Protector
    Posted: 26 May 2007 at 12:49am

AssalamAlykum WarahmatUllaah

Dear Brothers and Sisters, i am the webmaster of an Islamic Website and an islamic discussion board.

In Forum we have started the dawah training programe please join us and get the authentic knowledge of Islam.

the website

http://www.islamzprotector.co.nr

Join Forum

http://www.islamsprotector.co.nr

Jazzak Allaah

ISLAMz Protector

ISLAMzProtector View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ISLAMzProtector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2007 at 6:42am

Da�wah is a duty

Most Muslims know that Islam is a universal religion, meant for all mankind. Allah (swt) is the Lord of the entire Universe, and Muslims have been entrusted with the duty of conveying His message to all mankind. Alas, most Muslims today have become callous towards this duty! While accepting Islam as the best way of life for ourselves, most of us are unwilling to share this knowledge with those to whom the message has not yet been conveyed.

The Arabic word Da�wah means a call or an invitation. In Islamic context, it means to strive for the propagation of Islam.

The Glorious Qur�an says:

"Ah! Who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah?
But Allah is not unmindful of what ye do!"

[Al-Qur�an 2:140]

Join Us follow link below.

http://www.islamsprotector.co.nr 

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 7:40am

Thanks for the invitation. Please let me know about the life and death of Hazrat isa a.s. Is he now alive in heavens or has he died??? The reply should primarily be from the Quran. If necessary the Hadith may be used.

This I am asking because the christian missionaries are active in the field. When going ahead in the field inviting the others (non Muslims) to Islam, the information may be necessary. Please do not mind my question. Thanks.

ISLAMzProtector View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ISLAMzProtector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 1:49pm

Thanks for your response,

I do not mind You can ask any question if i would know i will answer you or if i would not know i will simply say i don't know.

I know what the christians believe so called crucifixion which is not the biblical creed at all i can prove from the bible that Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified.

The Jesus (pbuh) is alive in the heavens and He will come again as the Ummati of Prophet Muhammed (Sallalahu Aleh WaSalam)

It is mentioned in Surah Maryam, Chapter 19 verse 33
"So Peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die and the Day that I shall be raised up to life (again)".

[Al-Qur'�n 19:33]

The Qur'�n mentions that Jesus (pbuh) said "Peace is on me the Day I was born, the day that I die". "It is not stated the day that I died". It is in the future tense and not in the past tense.

JESUS (PBUH) WAS RAISED UP ALIVE

The Qur'�n further says in Surah Nisa, Chapter 4 verse 157-158:
"That they said (in boast), �We killed Jesus Christ the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah� But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not-
Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is exalted in Power, Wise."

[Al-Qur'�n 4:157-158]

Jazzak Allaah

www.islamzprotector.co.nr

Forum

www.islamsprotector.co.nr

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2007 at 11:25am

Thank you for your reply of 14 June. You have given a good reply. You have said that Jesus a.s. is still alive. You have given references and proof too. Most of the Muslims believe that Isa a.s. is alive in heavens. But some people (quite learned) do not believe it to be so. I do not want to start any debate here with you but it is one of the crucial points that you should know the answer to this question before you embark successfully in the field of Dawah.

I have read few Verses of Quran and a few Hadith on this subject. You may also check up if they are correct.

1. The verse 55 of chapter 3. "O Isa, I will cause you to die and raise you to myself......

2. Verses 116, 117 of chapter 5.

3. The prophet s.a.w.s. said that Isa lived for a life of 120 years and I hope that I will go away (die) at the age of (head of) 60.

4. The prophet s.a.w.s. said: "If Musa and Isa were alive today, they would not have recourse to anything except that they follow in my footsteps". That means , had they been alive, they would have had to follow my Shariyat.

Please do not feel that I am trying to harm you in any way. But you should be informed of all such things. Either you are already knowing these things that I have presented or it may be something new for you. Try to check it up. Also, there is a verse which says that "Muhammad is only a messenger of Allah. (All) Messengers have definitely passed away before him.

Let us try to understand these things because there are other faiths such as christian Dawat makers in the field too. I do not believe that Isa a.s. is alive now.

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2007 at 12:23pm

Dear Friend, I have visited the site and readsome good article by A. Deedat. I am in the process of reading it. Wonderful articles.  Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic