IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - new site , very accurate and contravrsal  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new site , very accurate and contravrsal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 6:16am

Bismillah

As-salaamu'alaikum Brother Abu Hasan,

I see you are conveniently taking the opportunity to promote your web-site through your strikingly colourful and noticeably large fonts with little wording from your own self. 

I have made my warning with regards to the website and my point clear, You MUST NOT thoroughly understand all the religious books, contrary to what your reference does, to know the approaching end of time, or the Last Hour. The Qur'an and the  compilations of the authentic ahadeeth are sufficient.

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
abu hasan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abu hasan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 10:33pm

In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful

MAY GOD, ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY PRESERVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES FROM THE EVIL OF ALL CALAMITIES

dear brother

I  just copied the related information from the site , same as on the site

you call this an islamic forum, yet you put down muslims

you've never been so wrong about many issues

may Allah forgive us all

Edited by abu hasan
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 8:54am

Salam all,

I am little confused about the issue here. Are we really waiting and looking for the day of judgement to come? Are we trying to guess upon the time when the "hour" would be established? If yes, then I think, we are talking about people who live in fool's paradise. No one can find out the day of judgement, not even our beloved Prophet. On the more, I also firmly believe, that the day of judegment for anyone is established when the angel of death knocks on his door. That is it, the examination is over for him. So, do we really have to wait for that day of judgement or try to estimate it purely through human conjectures for which we don't have any knowledge? I don't think its worth it except wasting time and energy. Rest Allah knows the best.

Ali Zaki View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali Zaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 11:05am

Oh Abu Hassan! May Allah guide you! (If you deserve to be guided)

A more useless and confusing waste of time I have not found then your website.

(MAYBE I SHOULD INCRESE MY FONT SIZE AND USE DIFFERENT COLORS SO I CAN FORCE PEOPLE TO PAY ATTENTION TO ME).

If you say that we must study the Bible, Torah and Quran to find the truth, then you must be a Bahai. If you are, please know that your tricks are well known. We are not fouled by you because you use a Muslim sounding name and say "Bismillah..." and then say things which Islam disagrees with.

"Before resurrection occurs and you are compelled to return to your Lord answer the summons of your Creator. For on that day you shall have no shelter to protect you from your shameful punishment or to avert from you your well-deserved chastisement" (42:47).

Allah tells us about the Day of Judgement in the Quran so that we will reform oursleves and undertake the difficult task of Jihad Al'Akbar, not so that we can speculate wildly about the actual day. In fact, the Quran tells us that this knowledge is only with Allah, not on your ridiculous website.

"The structure of faith is supported by four pillars endurance, conviction, justice and jihad."

Imam Ali (a.s.)
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 6:58am
Originally posted by abu hasan abu hasan wrote:

Nobody can claim to be an expert on the signs of the end of times if they study one of the previously mentioned sources , One MUST THOROUGHLY STUDY ALL THE SOURCES.
We did that.
We owe this knowledge we have not to our intelligence or persistence or patience or hard work , but only to God who made it possible.

(its obvious they,re saying they did it so if you want the truth read thier books ,)

This method was never attempted before , its simple, easy to understand , summarized and full of supporting religious quotes and supporting scientific facts revealed for the first time.
My Dear Bro Abu Hasan
Have you verified the authenticity of the books (OT and NT) that you have read? What do you know about their origin? Do you know about their authors as who wrote them or who are their writers? Before any one take anything meaniful out of these books, its very important to authenticate these references. Kindly see we do a literary study of these books and not merely the one which reflects our imagination about them. Rest Allah knows the best. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic