IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - looking for good friends  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

looking for good friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote on1on5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2007 at 12:36pm

ve aleikum salaam to you both

glad to know computer programmers and web designer ( and a bit admiring since I am no more talented in technical issues than being a user of the remote control of television)

Verda Hassan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Verda Hassan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 7:58pm

AslamOliekom!

i m verda,,main theek hoon,,sab loog kiasay hian,,,main is site ko pehli baar use ker rehi hoon...i don,t know what r ruls...per i like this site,,n coments,,acha lug raha ...ok Allah Hafiz

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 11:55pm

Wa'laikum as'salam sister Verda,

We are glad to welcome u. Yahan par koi khaas rules nahi. Jo thoday bahoth rules hain unhe aap forum guidelines mein padh lijiyega. Hope to see you all in the discussion forums.

What i wish from u all guys that we are here as a muslims both as to learn and to teach. Lets share our knowledge and thus increase it thru discussions. The excitement and the potentials which we have as youngsters shud be positively and actively used. Its not a social forum that we speak our personals ya rishatay bananay nahi aayein. Yes as a muslim we can use the terms sister or brother in islam. Lets mould our minds with the islamic thoughts. Hope u all stick here actively. I see number_41 too sharing his knowledge. Jazakallah br.

So hope none of u minds with my tough  words here. But i really wish u all see there seriously participating . Dekhay ki kis mein kitna dum hai? .

I was just kidding. but hope to see u soon active there.

PLEASURE TO WELCOME U ALL.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 6:49am

First of all i say Warm well come to Verda who is coming from my mother land, i happy to see you here 

Bro. Seekshidayath I like your above mention post and noticed that ur urdu is very soft i love it.

Dekhay ki kis mein kitna dum hai? what a beautiful sentence this make me a laugh too and also smelling chlange  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic