IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need Help and advice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help and advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 8:29am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

think i got it all wrong, i never refered to the guy as your friend, you might like to re-read  

yeah i guess...my bad

.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 8:33am
41 and aminah true and thanx for the advice all of you....i'll try to do what i can, the rest is upto ASLLAH (SWT )...May ALLAH guide him and all of us...Ameen
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by .:: SoHaIB ::. .:: SoHaIB ::. wrote:

Salam guyz,

I'll be short and to the point. I need ur advice abt a very serious matter. I met up with this guy in the university a couple of days back, he's from yugoslavia or something. He told me that although he is a muslim by name but he he doen't know anything about Islam because of the environment he grew up in and now his christian friends are trying to convert him to christianity. I need ur advice as to how i can help him, I asked a lot of my muslim friend's to be extra nice to him and treat him very kindly. I don't know if its working r not but any sugeestions????

thnx  

Bismillah and Salaams,

As a Muslim I can love and do the Christian prophets including Jesus.  But it is a rare Christian who can love our Prophet Muhammad.  Indeed, part of the doctrine of many Churches teach that he was an evil man, AstagfirrAllah. 

Islaam is so beautiful because:  Allah is neither male nor female and men and women are equal before Allah based on our piety, not our gender.

We are taught to love and forgive and that Allah, The Forgiver, will forgive us if our intention is pure, which is His determination.  We don't need a human blood sacrifice for our Loving Lord's forgiveness and mercy.

So many beautiful things in Islaam.  Maybe this guy is lonely and wants some companions.  and maybe there just aren't many Muslim buddies around for him.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 11:10am

salam bro

Al-hamdulilah we have quite a community of muslim students here and we are trying to help him but i have noticed that he has stopped coming to the mosque rr maybe he is busy r something .... but i haven't heard from him in a month, i dunno what to do... i did my best ... perhaps could have done more

number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 4:09pm

Man....you can do one thing.....call him up......and ask him for a dinner with the rest of you. Make him part of your teammates....maybe you can start going to the gym together....think of something.....I know you can! Gud Luck!.....

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic