IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello Brothers - Just Introducing Myself  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Brothers - Just Introducing Myself

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAMES II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Brothers - Just Introducing Myself
    Posted: 22 March 2007 at 2:51am

Thank You Rami & Everyone Else!!!!!

I hope I will not offend.  As an American I could be of many things but happen to be BLACK IRISH, CHEROKEE, DANISH, FRENCH & SIOUX.  The Father to one of my sisters is Abdullah Beni Ali Hassan, "Ab".  Ab was my Father as far as I was concerned from the ages of 4-8-years young and still is in many respects.  Yet I spent much of my "Church Time" in a Southern Baptist Environment and even earned a KJV Bible around 9-years young for being the person to bring the second most "New People" to Church.

I spent much of my teenage years "Checking Out" various Faiths, I hung out with a couple of "Old Hippie" Ladies who just happen to grow up all over California in the "'60's", literally live at the KRSNA Farm in/near Berkeley during those "Revolutionary" times.  They were Quasi-Devotees/Groupies of Hansadutta das, who as you likely know, was one of Srila Prabhupada's 11 "Appointed Gurus".

No disrespect intended with the "Quasi-Devotees/Groupies" remark, females are not allowed to be Devotees but the Ladies were as Devoted as most so I am trying to give them all the credit they deserve, which is not really possible.

I also spent a lot of this time and beyond seeking Godhead through God's Awesome Gifts such as a variety of mushrooms and other entheogens. 

Although my Biological Father is a World Class Musician, for the most part, I was brought up in a very friendly American Melting Pot Environment surrounded by people of as many Faiths, Races, Creeds & Colors the government could stuff into one place.  Black, White, Red, Yellow and a bunch of shades in-between.  Native American, Vietnamese, Laotian, Cambodian, Mexican, Tongan, Samoan, Agnostic, Atheist, Bahi, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, the Jehovah's Witnesses, Latter Days Saints, Lutherans, Presbyterians, and most certainly the Muslims along with many more were represented in our American Neighborhood known to US as "The Projects", "The Hood" and HOME. 

I told you this because I want to genuinely emphasize that I am NOT here to offend ANY person, place or thing so I ask if I cross a line to please let me know as it was NOT intentional.

I am HERE because I AM JAMES II-A Servant of GOD and the Lord Jesus Christ (pbuh) with commandments yet to fulfill.  I am not here to enhance WAR but to end it and mend the world.  Something that will not be without ISLAM. 

So, in advance, I beg 1,000 pardons as I post comments and ask questions some people simply will not like.  Once again, I am NOT looking to offend but mend!!!!!

THANK YOU & for this site alone May Praise Be Upon You!!!!!

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 6:13am

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem

Greetings James

THANK YOU & for this site alone May Praise Be Upon You!!!!!

Praise be to Allah .....

Welcome to the forum . Hope you like it here Allah willing. Feel free to ask questions about Islam in Discussions - Islam for non-Muslims and to discuss religions in Islamic Interfaith Dialogue

Peace.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic