IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shiism and Ashoora  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shiism and Ashoora

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shiism and Ashoora
    Posted: 16 March 2007 at 4:09pm

*MOD EDIT*

Promoting hatred on this forum is not allowed. Please read guidelines

Edited by amah
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

Interesting video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyQTwCfxX1I

You need to translate the Arabic part!

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 3:27pm

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

You need to translate the Arabic part!

wait 20 seconds, the video is mainly in English. And most of the Arabic things that you hear after are repeated in English text later on (for example, when you hear that phone call to that program the caller is just asking why Shiahs dont mention Abu Bakr ibn Ali on Ashoora).

By the way, I havent made this video myself, but it reveals some interesting truths about Shiism.

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 2:36am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

This video should have been only 2 min in length.

when you curse the shia in there entiraty like this video just did rather than just the acts they do as our prophet [sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam] instructed us to you are cursing many members of ahl al bayt.

How much love for ahl al bayt can the author of this video truly have if this thought did not even occur to him.

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 3:57am

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

when you curse the shia in there entiraty like this video just did rather than just the acts they do as our prophet [sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam] instructed us to you are cursing many members of ahl al bayt.

Actually, the biggest enemies of the Ahlul Bayt were these "Shiahs". Infact even in the Shiah books themselves there are numerous narrations where the Ahlul Bayt curse them and disassociate themselves from them.

To say that the Ithna Ashari Shiahs are the true followers of hazrat Ali is like saying that Jews are the true followers of Moses or Christians are the true followers of Jesus.

Also, the Arabic name of the video is "Sunnis love Hussein", but it's saying there is a big difference between loving someone from Ahlul Bayt like Sunnis do, and worshipping them by practicing pagan rituals like the SHiahs do.

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 11:40pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

this video preaches nothing but hate.

Many if not most real life desendants of rasul allah [sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam] are shia i couldnt care less who cursed who this is a fact, you curse them when you curse the shia.

maybe i should quote for you how the imams of this ummah felt about ahl al bayt, it is only in this era that uneducated sunni's believe there status with allah is like every one else. you cant perceive how ask your self why you where born a muslim while others where not.

I suggest you change your signature you are making fun of a verse in the Quran if nothing else. i will also remind you that all there leaders are from ahl al bayt so know who there shaykhs are.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:44am

this video preaches nothing but hate.

Actually it shows things that Shiahs ordinarily do. It's not about some "extreme" Shiahs, these are considered "normal" among Shiahs so if it is hateful, then it is their own fault. It is not our fault to inform others about their actions.

Many if not most real life desendants of rasul allah [sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam] are shia i couldnt care less who cursed who this is a fact, you curse them when you curse the shia.

Please read about the son of Prophet Nooh (pbuh) in the Qur'an.

And it moved on with them amid waves like mountains; and Nuh called out to his son, and he was aloof: O my son! embark with us and be not with the unbelievers.He said: I will betake myself for refuge to a mountain that shall protect me from the water. Nuh said: There is no protector today from Allah's punishment but He Who has mercy; and a wave intervened between them, so he was of the drowned.

(Qur'an 11:42-43)

So dont try to excuse their actions just because some of them are descendents of Prophet Mohammad (Pbuh) because even if they were Sons of Prophets it would be no excuse. In Islam, people are judged based on their actions and regarding the Prophet's wives Allah says in the Qur'an that they would be punished Twice other women if they do wrong, so if anything, those of the descendents of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) who commit Shirk, Kufr and spread mischief would be punished equal to, if not more than other sinners.

maybe i should quote for you how the imams of this ummah felt about ahl al bayt, it is only in this era that uneducated sunni's believe there status with allah is like every one else.

It is only the righteous Ahlul-Bayt whom we praise, such as hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib, his sons Hasan, Hussein, Abu Bakr, Mohammad al-Hanafiyyah, his wife Fatimah, his grandson Zayd, etc.

We do not praise the exaggerators, the Ithna Asharis and Ismailis, whose beliefs are contrary to the Qur'an and Sunnah and have more in common with pre-Islamic paganism than with the Islam of the Qur'an.

I suggest you change your signature you are making fun of a verse in the Quran if nothing else.

Why is it making fun of the Qur'an ??? If anything it is they who are making fun of the Qur'an by calling themselves "Hezbollah" while allying themselves with Russia and France.

If someone comes up and says "I am a Mo'men" or "I am a Waliollah" or "I am Hezbollah" that doesnt make them so. It is through actions and not words that people are judged, because as Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) said, one of the signs of the hypocrites is that the believers like what they say, but hate their actions.

May Allah guide you to the right path. Wassalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:52am

***MOD EDIT***

you need to read the guidelines. please stop posting such material. how does it benefit us?

Edited by amah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic