IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A FILIPINA EMBRACED ISLAM  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A FILIPINA EMBRACED ISLAM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aishah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A FILIPINA EMBRACED ISLAM
    Posted: 08 March 2007 at 12:57am

I JUST WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS WONDERFUL STORY ON HOW I TURNED SUDDENLY TO ISLAM. I COME HERE IN UAE TO WORK. IT WAS A HARD AND TOUGH DECISION TO MAKE LEAVING MY FAMILY BEHIND. I HAVE 4 CHILDREN AND I DONT HAVE A HUSBAND. I HAVE TO SUPPORT ALL 4 ALONE. IT WAS ALSO A VERY HARD LIFE FOR ME HERE. THEN ONE DAY I STARTED TO OPEN THE INTERNET AND READ ABOUT ISLAM.THEN MY CURIOSITY OPENED MY EYES IN SEARCH FOR TRUTH. I STARTED ASKING MY BOSS QUESTION ABOUT ISLAM AND HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM.THE JOURNEY STARTED FROM THAT. I READ THE INTERNET, READ BOOKS AND TALK TO PEOPLE BUT THE GREATEST INSTRUMENT WAS MY BOSS WHO IS SEATING CLOSE TO ME EVERYDAY GUIDING ME AND TELLING ME ALL THE INFORMATION I NEED TO LEAD ME TO ISLAM...NO PRESSURE AT LL BUT I GREATELY FOUND MYSELF IN GREAT HUNGER FOR INFORMATION...SLOWLY, THE HUNGER TURNED TO LIKING AND EVENTUALLY LOVING ISLAM.AFTER A MONTH, I LEFT FOR DUBAI FOR A 4 DAY TRAINING. AFTER THE LAST DAY, I HAD A VERY GOOD DREAM. A SMALL GIRL IN A VERY NICE GARDEN IS CALLING ME AISHAH. AFTER THE TRAINING, I WENT HOME AND ASK MY BOSS TO TAKE ME TO THE MASJID AND BRING ME TO ISLAM.FEB 8 I EMBRACED ISLAM AND NOW ITS BEEN A MONTH AND I GROW AND LOVE ALLAH SO MUCH. MAY THIS STORY ENLIGHTEN OTHERS AS WELL.LIFE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT NOW. MORE PEACE AND HAPINESS AND CONTENT IN MY HEART.

ALHAMDULILLAH.

Sadija View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadija Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2007 at 3:25am

Salaam

Wow Mashallah thats so wonderful.

I am also a revert and it feels wonderful.

Im so happy for you sis .

Wa Salaam.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing , you will be successfull
aishah View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aishah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2007 at 5:02am

Salaam!

Thank you. I am equally happy to have new brothers and sisters in Islam.

Tarq View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2007 at 2:30am

I was born Muslim. I was lost for long time in the west. Doing every think that young a teenager likes to do. I couldn't picture myself not listen to or plying music. I was wild. Allahmduallah. Many things happened that changed my life so quickly.

I realized that I am a Muslim. I turned to my believe which gave that comfort and the meaning of life. I feel so calm and peaceful which lead me to do better in my schooling and in my life.

Islam Is the solution for any problem that we face in life. Allahmduallah I am a Muslim.          

on1on5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote on1on5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 12:57pm
I just wanted to congratulate you. Every word of your paragraph smiles and every step of your journey seems to reflect your excitement about your destination. It is the beginning of a new and long journey for you but I hope your enthusiasm will drive you to the right way in this journey. Congratulations again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic