IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - a complaint to the cheif of Islamicity  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

a complaint to the cheif of Islamicity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:46am
Originally posted by nadir nadir wrote:

You (Angel) will find the doubt belongs to you, seen as though you have no proof!!!!!!!

You can not even imagine my frustration with your ignorant, selfish, greed.

Nadir, I have known Angel via the web for nearly four years. I would not describe her as ignorant, selfish or greedy.

If you insist on making momentous scientific claims on a discussion forum, that is of course, your right, but you shouldn't really be surprised when people pass comment on them. However frustrated you may feel, there is really no excuse for acusing people of ignorance, selfishness or greed. Particularly when you hardly know that person.

Perhaps you would do better to follow the normal scientific route for such issues and publish your theories for examination. If your claims can be verified by the scientific community, any little spat you have here at Islamicity will quickly fade into distant memory.

Peace  Colin

Edited by Colin
nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:32am

Assalaamu alaikum

How can I explain something more complex than the forces of; electro magnetism, nuclear, atom glue, & gravity (general relativity), to people who know nothing of these forces?

How can I explain something more complex than the forces of; electro magnetism, nuclear, atom glue, & gravity (general relativity), to people who run & hide from me, because they are selfish, greedy, & manipulative, and wish to remain so?

How can I explain something more complex than the forces of; electro magnetism, nuclear, atom glue, & gravity (general relativity), to people who think they already (scientifically) know these forces, but do not (they only know the erroneous ways of the people they follow), as if they did, they would know they are One Force - Allah (SWT)?

Angel said: �What doubt?�

Does Allah (SWT) exist or not? Bring me proof, if you have no doubt!

Nausheen said: �He works on supercritical carbon dioxide.... have u got any idea?�

What is the motivation of this question? The science of �Supercritical� (carbon dioxide) comes under the category of the energy forces. Scientists are unable to unify these forces with gravity (general relativity).   

Nausheen said: �but pls dont give us threats. We care for you - so no jumping off from anywhere (u can try banji jumping, there is no harm in that).�

You continue to disrespect me!!!!! Please tell me where in my comments I have made any threat?

You have made my life so unbearable, death is the most attractive thing to me�.. so if you refuse to challenge me, please come and kill me, because there is nothing else here for me.�

This statement (& most of the others) were directed toward the Saudi�s, Iranian�s, Chinese, & Russians (also the masons), who continue to ignore me. They have made my life a misery through their selfish greed, & haughty imperialist attitudes. I want them to come and kill me, because they can�t come & prove me wrong, and hence they have left me in limbo.

Through their denial of me, they illustrate their real motivation (ie they do not care for anyone except their selves).

So here I am, disrespected (& treated like an ignoramus) by people with secular values (& scientists alike), for challenging their false (scientific) perceptions�..

So here I am, disrespected (& treated like an ignoramus) by Muslim�s, who deem that I cannot possibly know anything unless I know Arabic (as well as other matters)�..

Please tell me where I am expected to find the motivation to like (or even talk to) any of these groups, when they treat me like this???????

I would like an answer from the chief of Islamicity!

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:42am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Brother Nadir,

Nadir, i think you are struggling with your background has a relation from outside of the board,please don't mix the statements of the board coming to you as in the relation with your background which you live or lived in your life...just relax and keep on discussing;if no ones understand u then Allah is enough for you,He understands,brother;is there any treasure like this in this world...feel the power and try to work to be well valued by Allah,this is your key...Wa Salaam...

A note for you brother Nadir: Angel is an good person,she is as she is;what about the others knowing as they are and realizing that as they were not;this is the badness...this is just an board,don't mind the persons and please don't take the discussions seriously effecting your moral;i have newly learnt this rule after loosing two years in the board,learning is good however it pains...Allah knows the best...

Edited by Suleyman
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 1:56pm

Nadir, Suleyman is right, you really need to relax, to chill out and let go a little. There are some things that people just know...Things that are impossible to explain to others. If scientists are unable to understand what you are saying, you shouldn't let it get to you so much....There are some things that science just isn't equiped to deal with. I know it is not always easy, but please try to lighten up a bit.

Peace  Colin

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:38pm

Dear Nadir,

I wish I had 1/8th of the intelligence you obvious possess.  However, I am a lady of just average intelligence.  There are many questions I have concerning life, the universe, atoms, gravity, and science in general. You should keep on writing, my friend.  Perhaps you could teach me something of value.  I get the impression that you are a good, kind, and sensitive person.  The worst thing you can do is give up, and don't even think about harming yourself.  That hurts no one but YOU, and look at all the wisdom you would fail to pass on to persons like myself.  Since I only recently returned to this website, I have not had the privilege of reading your articles.  I will take the time to find your posts and read them.  Maybe I can learn something which will help me in my life.  (It will take me awhile as I work 12 hours a day in a hospital, but I will read them).

Take the time to be good to yourself, Nadir, because YOU deserve it.

Peace to You,

Patty

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:04pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Originally posted by nadir nadir wrote:

You continue to disrespect me!!!!! Please tell me where in my comments I have made any threat?

You have made my life so unbearable, death is the most attractive thing to me�.. so if you refuse to challenge me, please come and kill me, because there is nothing else here for me.�

This statement (& most of the others) were directed toward the Saudi�s, Iranian�s, Chinese, & Russians (also the masons), who continue to ignore me. They have made my life a misery through their selfish greed, & haughty imperialist attitudes. I want them to come and kill me, because they can�t come & prove me wrong, and hence they have left me in limbo.

Assalamualiakum Nadir,

I DO NOT continue to disrespect you. And I am not upset with you anymore, the proof of which is my response to your original post in this thread. I have limited myself on the boards greatly, but took the time to write to you, since ur post was sent as a "report" ... the sender being worried about your condition.

Mine was a vain attempt to make you feel heard, to give a lighter shade to the serious stuff you are so engrossed into ... to take ur mind away from the desperation u are feeling. But I guess these days, i mess more than I mend, and I apologise for the same.

Just know that Islam does not allow us to harm ourselves, weather we wish to do it by our ownself, or invite others to do that to us. Your life is gift of Allah, and you are not entitled to give anyone a permission or an invitation to kill you.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

Edited by Nausheen
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 11:00am

Assalaamu alaikum

Nausheen

I am sorry for acting in the way I did.

Nausheen stated: �But I guess these days, i mess more than I mend�

Please don�t say that, you�ll have me blaming myself, for making you think so! I genuinely hope that we may overcome the differences, in the way we perceive each others words.

I realise that you are unable to understand why - I can offer these people on (ie come & kill me, [if you think you can!!!]). It�s in part due to my perceiving, what I do of � predestination.

I do not know if you are aware of (the hadith that narrates) the time when an infidel managed to be alone with the Prophet (SAW), and raised his sword to kill him? The Prophet (SAW) calmly remained seated, & said what he said (sorry I cannot currently quote the hadith), anyway the infidel did not kill the Prophet (SAW).

The science I mentioned also allows me to have the courage to offer these people on, if they really knew how powerful (& in control) Allah (SWT) is, they would perceive that (as long as I kept my covenant & was true to Allah [SWT]), I could take on an army of a thousand men - by myself, & still emerge victorious. Insha Allah, Alhamdulilah.

�Hmmmm, guess your gonna have to trust me on this, well it�s either that, or you thinking I�m insane��.�  He say�s while running around the room flapping his arms/wings, and cooing - cuckoo cuckoo� heee heeeee

nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 3:15pm

Assalaamu alaikum

Many thanks to all who contributed in this thread, I guess I was stressing over my situation, it seems desperate...maybe it's only because I am unaware of the future, & scared of the failing Allah (SWT).

Wasalaam

nadir    
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic