IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why poverty so rampant in islam countries  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why poverty so rampant in islam countries

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 5:35am
Hi Sister Patty, you asked : Why don't they go back, Pauline? If they are well educated in the West, wouldn't they want to go back to the Middle East and help their loved ones, friends, and fellow Muslims? I'm confused here.It seems that if a child is raised in a loving, Muslim home, he/she would be thrilled to have the education and skills to return home and share their knowledge with others. Can you explain this to me? Thank you.

This has nothing to do with religion, in fact, it is a society problems. To some, they would like to start with foreign company to gain more knowledge and experiences before they go back to Malaysia. Unfortunately, most of them ended up marrying foreigner and their other half do not want to settle down permanently in Malaysia. However, there are some who do come back.

To others, they feel that the earnings in Malaysia is way too low in comparison with overseas. Only to the Patriot, do they come back to serve their country.

To Sign Reader, I know because I am Malaysian. This is only a little information.   

Edited by pauline35
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 8:06am

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Hi Patty:
A few unmitigated letdowns in golden years of this autumn bird have turned whatever optimism was given in the mix into trust but verify twice approach in everything. Your disposition being a spring bird with more energy to burn may see things more optimistically but then also suffer the consequences.
My pessimism is due to the fact, the virtual world we are living in presents us small posters such as this become more attractive to assuage the guilt and subconsciously the responsibility of the macro issue the Iraqi war for oil is waved.
Another case in point Angelina Jolie and Madonna adopting the babies from the conflicted areas of the world the continuance of problems apace notwithstanding. The paparazzi s paying 10 Million dollars for the Jolie & Brad's new baby's first pictures.
And the parents are still not married, what gives?
May be the kids stuff gets America's attention!
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

or they changed his name for his own protection from some American bigots/morons who would possibly harm him.  I am sorry to say that even where I live in Maine, a very peaceful and tolerant state with very few people but lots of SNOW, there is still the occasional criminal lurking about.  I think the university changed his real name to protect him from the possibility of any harm from one of these "crazies".

How do you protect when the kid'spicrures are all over the place?

lol.....I am chuckling at the bold print statement made by you, Bless you for saying it....but I am the grandmother of 4 children, the oldest of which is 16.  I've seen a lot!

God's Peace.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
mdiscussion View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdiscussion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 9:55pm

Interesting document to check out, all 107 pages of it.

It is the United States Government's, Department of State's Terrorism Sanctions List.

The most current version is located online at:

http://www.treasury.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs/te rror/terror.pdf

No single country is responsible for anything collectively in this world.

I am a business student, and a prospective capitalist. 

My current geographic location is Boston, MA USA, and today on May 19th, 2007, I was questioned illegally while making a financial transaction.

I would not recommend downloading or viewing this document on a personal computer, since your computer could probably be shut down, or experience communication interceptions after doing so.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdiscussion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 10:22pm
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdiscussion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 10:24pm

Due to communication difficulties at this time by interception, the correct address is:

http://www.treasury.gov/offices/enforcements/ofac/programs/t error/terror.pdf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdiscussion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 10:25pm

There should be no spaces on the web address.

A control issue is what is preventing me from correctly typing the correct address.

M

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic