IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Here!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Here!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote covered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Here!
    Posted: 24 January 2007 at 9:16pm
  Just wanted to introduce myself.  I come here in the hopes of creating some dialogue between religions.  It seems that there are a lot of misconceptions about both our religions these days and I wanted to be a part in any dialogue ya'll are open to.  I have a few muslim friends and we have had many discussions about our beliefs, and have found that there are many different views on both ends of the spectrum.
hat2010 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hat2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2007 at 3:19am
Peace!

I guess we will be seeing you on the Islam for Non-Muslims soon - welcome!

J
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2007 at 4:45am

Dear covered,

A somewhat belated welcome to you.  I'm not Muslim either, but joined this site over five years ago, and have had many warm/fuzzy conversations, and also some very heated/rocket fueled disagreements.  I believe most people here are mature, truth seeking, honest, moral individuals.  Don't know if this is how they feel about me, but I consider them friends. 

I'm sure you will learn a lot and perhaps offer some great words of wisdom as well.  So a sincere "welcome" to you!

God's Peace,

Patty

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 5:30am

Greetings covered,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you uncover the truth here. Have a nice time here.

Peace.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
on1on5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote on1on5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 10:05am

Hello,

I wanted to reply with a part from Kuran however I don't have an English version so I will try to explain it on my own:

Our holly book says the ones who say "we are Christians" are the closest to the muslims with respect to love-among all humans-This is so, because there are ones who make detailed-deepened investigations and ones who devoted themselves to Allah among them and they are not haughty people.

So as a diver deepens he or she certainly reaches the hidden beauties underwater and if dares to open the shell, can see the glittering pearl inside.

welcome to the forum again, nice to meet you diver-in the world of many prejudiced men in sandbank.  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic