IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello from new member  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from new member

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzuhri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2007 at 3:58pm

Dear Seeker 111,

Warmest peace to you from the winds and waters of nusantara where my grandpa travelled braving the nanyang seas many generations ago. My original name is Zhao Dong Qin and Islam embrace me with deep kisses of Sufism and its Awliya in the 1400 Hijrah, all begin with a name and a goal. I am a seeker too. Since then Heaven blessed many of us with many encounter with masters and fellow travellers.

Now is my humble advice, to be a seeker is not easy. where is your map and what roads will you take. who are your companions and what are your provisions ? Do you equipe with bow and arrows to shoot enemies from afar. In close combat, do you act like ninja or ronin or get exposed like poor boxers ? A seeker must finally perceive and submit to a Master of his sincere choice. No one can be a seeker withouh a Teacher and Guide. He is not the problem or magic solution to your woes. He is your mirror. He is the sunlight and shadow, moving within your being. If you only can be free and see !

Caijian, hope you can join us on the wonderful travels in Islam with the likes of jamal morelli, toviani tezyana ,daniel moore and cat stevens. May Heaven bless your path and your family.

abuzuhri @zhao dongqin

abuzuhri shin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic