IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sorry to say that I started to hate islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sorry to say that I started to hate islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 8:43pm

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

LOL...

First things first...  Its over ten days since I posted in this discussion,  I haven't replied anyone since then, I even wanted to delete this post.  But then why did I not ask any admin to delete this post?  Because there are a lot many people in the world who hate Islam and would learn something from this post.  And you can see the title of my post.  Its "islam" not "Islam".

And dear Muklis, if I posted so many posts, does not mean that I will be a nuisance, does it?  I had time, thats why I posted.  Thats all.

If you do not want me here, it just shows your intolerance.

I myself do not want to be here as I have found more number of posts against other religions than about goodness of Islam.

I feel even posting this is a waste of time.

I do not need your sympathy MOCKBA, and not need to ban me.

Truth shall triumph.

Have a nice time.

Peace and Love.

you DONT have my sympathy... therefore please stop crying on my shoulder on the private messenger... as i have pointed to you earlier, you are very self-centered and most of your posts are about yourself and not even what you believe in...

MOCKBA
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 10:35am

Yes buddy, I am eagerly waiting to meet him.  I may be in Mumbai next month for my personal work.  Hope I could get an appointment.

Well, the Truth is all religions are equal.  Different religions are like different paths to the same destination.

The word 'dispassionate' itself tells us that Zakir has some ill feeling towards 'hinduism'.

I think the dictionary meanings to dispassionate means "without any passion" i.e. to say without any baisness or preoccupation of one's own beliefs. This is, I think, the most honest advise to muslims to read and know about Hinduism and same goes to the hindus themselves. Where is the hatred? How do you pick just one word out of his whole article and that too totally wrong. I think you need a little more time to grow and then reflect your true academic strength. Till then, its better to listen and read more about Islam, especially from Quran, than feeling it from the attitudes of muslims around you.

Yes, I am lot more confident than him.  I dont know Quran at all.  But I know a lot of Bible and our own Philosophy.

This is another classical example for your need to grow up. Your confidence based upon your ignorance about Quran!!! What a statment. Are you suggesting discussing Bible with Dr. Zakir?? What a proposition????

Quote Look at ur statement to Haja: As I have said Zakir's intention was to degrade other religions

Did Dr Zakir ever degrade other religions, or you are now mind-reading his intention?

As I have said, the use of 'dispassionate' is enough.  And he calls everyone to be a Muslim.

O yeah, is this your scholarly approach? Is this the way you read 'dispassionate' from your dictionary (If you have one)? Kindly consult your english teacher if you are having troubles with this language, after all you may have to pass the exams as well.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic