IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New member  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 7:45am

Assalaamualaikum

Welcome to the forum senekerk.

I request you and rookaiya to start a new thread for your questions in the appropriate forum.

Hop you like it here at IC.

Peace.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
hat2010 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hat2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 11:28am
A second on the new thread request - let's leave room for people to
welcome you!
senekerk View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote senekerk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 12:52pm
Jamal I put my question under Islam for non musilims
Kay
neri6 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neri6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2006 at 11:12pm

salam alaykum!!

i am a newbie here in this forum - and i have been a muslim revert  say...for more than 3 years? whilst, i was very surprised to see such posts - of seeking other reading materials - or people taking time to ponder on psalms..or other books of the bible...be careful in reading, and in using those that you read - well, some would talk about islam - but, unfortunately - speaking of bible verses...!

as our beloved prophet Mohammad (saws) has spoken in his last sermon, he has left for us "two things, that if we follow and adhere unto - we will never go astray : that is the Qur'an and Sunnah (in the hadith)."

And Be wary also of false hadiths...I have seen people - who claims to be muslims, but disregard the hadith of the Prophet - and uses the Qur'an solely with their interpretations (also known as wahabi muslims)... continue seeking knowledge - and for whatever questions in your islamic faith - be keen in understanding, or better yet, proving the authenticity of the answers that you will find...

"Shaitan has lost hope of misleading us (muslims) in big things, so be wary of the small things (that he will use against us for deception)..."

Allahu Akbar!

Edited by neri6
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic