IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - As-salam aleikum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

As-salam aleikum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wafiyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: As-salam aleikum
    Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:23pm
my name is wafiyah, i am 41 i live in the united states near the home of the little league world series lol.  i took my shadda a year ago. i hope to find many friends and learn all i can about Islam inshallah
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:36pm

Hi :)

===
Admin:
4. Use of upper case and bold/large (font) is not permissible for the whole of the message body, however it may be used to add emphasis to words or phrases contained within your message.

Edited by Administrator
bigmohammad View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2005 at 2:14pm

I will like to help you with any question you ask me,you can write me here or to my yahoo adress ( [email protected] ) for more information about me.

===

Admin:
4. Use of upper case and bold/large (font) is not permissible for the whole of the message body, however it may be used to add emphasis to words or phrases contained within your message.

Thank you.

Wassalamu Alaikum.

Edited by Administrator
ahasanah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahasanah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 1:23am

Assalaamu'alaykum sister wafiyah, may Allah protect you..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic