IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why didn’t Muslims leave India?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why didn’t Muslims leave India?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 8:38am

I couldn't read all what the other guyz said man...its too longg

I just have to say this man in Pakistan Hindus are nill but did u ever hear about a gujrat riot in Pakistan ?? Did u ever hear about the degradation of a hindu temple in PAk ??

The lowest cast of hindus.... whats it called " achoot " r something, they are treated way better in Pak than India...atleast WE think of them as humans.

Agree with 41 this guy is derranged

MOSABJA View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOSABJA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 11:30pm

My mothers family migrated from india and we alone know how much sacrifices we gave to create pakistan on 27 Ramadan friday.

the cousin of my grand father came to pakistan via train and on the wa some hindus got in the train from the front boogie.he had his wife and daughter with him and he knew hindus would rape them.The only way was to jump out of train but he knew that he was well away from pakistan border and his wife and daughter would not make it .They would be caught .So he tok his wife and daughter and jumed out .He survived but both of them died.Then he crawled kms to come to Pakistan as in wheat fields if he walked hindus would note him.

My other grand father even told me that when he Jumped into jhelum river it was full of dead bodies so much so that he could walk in river.

ANY WAY WE RESPECT and Love our Indian Muslim brothers.India is our land .We will go their again.They could nt come cuz allah had willed and they too are GOOD MUSLIMs and we STAND WITH THEM and INSHALAH we will reunite with them and the ISLAM will again dominate India.As allahs prophet said

Abu hurayra narrates"Prophet said that Allah will raise 2 groups aong your ummah near Qiyamah one would conquer INDIA and other would side with mahid both of them would be protected from hell fire."(al nisai,hakim and reported in others)

In another Hadith Abu hurayra said"Prophet promised us conquest of India"

In Nuaim bin hammad's book "Prophet sa said that the group of yours that will conquer India would rejoice very much at Allah's favour.Indian kings would be brought forth in chains and when this army would return it would find EISA son of MARY in SHAM"

FUTURE OF INDIAN IS ISLAM.

poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2008 at 9:06am
Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

Why did you choose to live in India even after partition?

Because its the land of our forefathers (not just yours).

If you feel that you are being ill treated in India, then why dont you leave India?

same as above.

The percentage of Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh after partition in 1947 was 17 and 25 respectively. Today their percentage is almost nil in Pakistan and 10.5 in Bangladesh. What happened to the missing Hindus? Do Hindus have human rights?

Although if you look at percentages it might look great, but less Hindus emigrated to India compared to Muslims who migrated to Pakistan. The percentages look great because Pak had a lesser population.

The problem is in a muslim mindset.  If you are in majority, you will make it a Islamic Republic.  And if you seem to be a minority, you proclaim to the world that you are being ill treated and that jihad has to be declared on that country...

While criticising Muslims, don't forget how badly lower castes Hindus have traditionally been treated by Upper caste Hindus in India, because of which many of whom (the Lower Caste Hindus) converted to Islam.
Also, don't forget Mughals ruled India as their own country even though they were Muslims. Many of the Mughal kings had Hindu wives and mothers
and appointed their Hindu relatives to high position. Mughals made India the richest country in the world under their rule. Muslim rulers like Tipu Sultan and Siraj ud daulah are admired by Hindus and Muslims alike. 

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 12:46pm | IP

for all your loud politics our whisper is enough
i am here only to teach you geometry

THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.

Quote poga

SWEETSWORDS 39 [ Mother Land ]

BISMILLAH

Poga Humayun Dundiwala

Gada Darr Dada Say's Dundiwala Baisab
My Hindu bowl body and your Muslim soul Maqtab
My Nafsi Narayan desire and Your Mental Be Aql head
My present living and your Akirath dead

Musalman grandson Say's Gada Darr Dada
Your blood and my bone is in fifty fifty Ada
Our birth and blood is our common ground
But our brain and belief is our personal sky
While i believe in Noor Un Ala Noor light
And you believe in Choor Un Ala Choor dark sai

Edited by poga
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2008 at 1:22am
Originally posted by MOSABJA MOSABJA wrote:

My mothers family migrated from india and we alone know how much sacrifices we gave to create pakistan on 27 Ramadan friday.

the cousin of my grand father came to pakistan via train and on the wa some hindus got in the train from the front boogie.he had his wife and daughter with him and he knew hindus would rape them.The only way was to jump out of train but he knew that he was well away from pakistan border and his wife and daughter would not make it .They would be caught .So he tok his wife and daughter and jumed out .He survived but both of them died.Then he crawled kms to come to Pakistan as in wheat fields if he walked hindus would note him.

My other grand father even told me that when he Jumped into jhelum river it was full of dead bodies so much so that he could walk in river.

ANY WAY WE RESPECT and Love our Indian Muslim brothers.India is our land .We will go their again.They could nt come cuz allah had willed and they too are GOOD MUSLIMs and we STAND WITH THEM and INSHALAH we will reunite with them and the ISLAM will again dominate India.As allahs prophet said

Abu hurayra narrates"Prophet said that Allah will raise 2 groups aong your ummah near Qiyamah one would conquer INDIA and other would side with mahid both of them would be protected from hell fire."(al nisai,hakim and reported in others)

In another Hadith Abu hurayra said"Prophet promised us conquest of India"

In Nuaim bin hammad's book "Prophet sa said that the group of yours that will conquer India would rejoice very much at Allah's favour.Indian kings would be brought forth in chains and when this army would return it would find EISA son of MARY in SHAM"

FUTURE OF INDIAN IS ISLAM.

As'Salamu Alaikum brother,

Can you please recheck the hadiths you quoted. And i think you have lots of hatred towards India. May be the experience you shared above is the reason.But now its changed. Do you know brother, there are 90 % of the non-muslims who are ignorant of Islam. It is our duty, irresepective of whichever place we belong, to let them know of Islam. If we move on with this hatred, it is just impossible. And alhmadullilah, these hindus are very kind and helpful to us. Yes, there are few groups who spread hatred but it does n't mean all are such. All these people need just a spark of our light that would light them. And please do edit those hadiths as they are n't correct and it would create a wrong impression of Islam over non-muslims. Moreover Islam does n't permit to lie in the name of Prophet. Its a sin.

We would like  you to welcome here in India, but not when you are with weapons but when associated with a tableeghi Jamaat. I promise, insha-Allah you shall return with lots of sweet experiences.

Edited by seekshidayath
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic