IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Chocolate MATH  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chocolate MATH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chocolate MATH
    Posted: 17 October 2006 at 2:46pm

YOUR AGE BY
Chocolate Cole
MATH This is pretty wild!

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

It takes less than a minute so work this out as you read.  Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out.

This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold).

3.  Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator.

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1758 .. If you haven't, add 1757.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.  You should have a three digit number.  The first digit of this was your original number

(i..e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2008) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LAST!!!

Edited by semar - 29 May 2008 at 6:21pm
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
taliyya View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taliyya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 4:16pm
omg. how did you do that?
ZubairH View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZubairH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 5:14pm
Didnt work on me. I got 44. Im much younger than that.
ZEA J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZEA  J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2006 at 5:47am
Very nice!
"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2006 at 12:35pm

Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

First in my head, then on paper, and all I can say is thanks for the thought, but I'm not ready to go through the last 20 years AGAIN!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 1:01am

chocolT math has been updated for 2008:

YOUR AGE BY
Chocolate Cole
MATH This is pretty wild!

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

It takes less than a minute so work this out as you read.  Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out.

This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold).

3.  Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator.

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1758 .. If you haven't, add 1757.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.  You should have a three digit number.  The first digit of this was your original number

(i..e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2008) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LAST!!!

Edited by semar - 29 May 2008 at 6:20pm
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic