IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The circle round the Sun - True Story  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The circle round the Sun - True Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StephenC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2006 at 5:36pm

Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

Far too much detail; not enough heart.

What does heart have to do with it?

Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2006 at 5:07am

AKA 2X2 w

PS        I missed the news the last couple of nights. Did the Peace and Prosperity for all Earth and Mankind thing work out OK?

Well, I had a nice day............

Thanks Serv...... and Stephen C:  Didn't you know All You Need Is Love?

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2006 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by aka2x2 aka2x2 wrote:

I find it amazing that people who can direct/predict a beam from one universe to another need humans to forward their e-mail.

what's the problem ??

Is there something wrong that we all even people from other places cannot work together for some goodness ?  

Vibrations and energies travels all over the place.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
aka2x2 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka2x2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2006 at 10:29am

Angel

what's the problem ??

No Problems at all�!!

By the way I need a few bucks to visit my sick relative in Universe 4� How about it Angel?... Can you give me a loan? I promise to send it back by wire transfer as soon as I get to Universe 4.

Respectfully
aka2x2
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2006 at 11:07am
Originally posted by aka2x2 aka2x2 wrote:

Angel

what's the problem ??

No Problems at all�!!

By the way I need a few bucks to visit my sick relative in Universe 4� How about it Angel?... Can you give me a loan? I promise to send it back by wire transfer as soon as I get to Universe 4.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
alibeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alibeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 6:58am
I know what you mean. But you don't have an answer on why it happens in the month of Ramadan? Why the Prophet of Islam said it will happen and how it looks? Also why the crystals must form at that time and for what purpose?

You may say it happens all the time. Can you time the happenings? Islam times it during Ramadan. Now that is better than scientists, aint it?

Thanks
alibeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alibeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 7:00am
I know what you mean. But you don't have an answer on why it happens in the month of Ramadan? Why the Prophet of Islam said it will happen and how it looks? Also why the crystals must form at that time and for what purpose?

You may say it happens all the time. Can you time the happenings? Islam times it during Ramadan. Now that is better than scientists, aint it?

Thanks
StephenC View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StephenC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2006 at 5:04pm

Originally posted by alibeta alibeta wrote:

Thanks

I've seen it during several months.  Where does the Prophet of Islam talk about it?

Think about the position of the Earth on it's axis and it's relationship to the sun during the month of Ramadan.

What is the "purpose" of the Northern Lights and why do they happen in the winter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic