IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Accounts suspended!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Accounts suspended!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:58am

Assalaamu Alaikum

Sister Nausheen,

After carefully retracing the steps leading up to this confusion, my conscience has brought me to admit that, I have read the PM you sent me.

The cloudiness of my memory in this matter, was partly due to the fact that I deleted the PM, & partly due to my not remembering exactly where I had read that you were married (ie I laxly stored this memory, & it consequently became confused with what I had read in the �Boycott Rehamat� thread, which was also deleted, meaning I had no point of reference, with which to double check).

Hence sorry for my mistake, which has obviously contributed to you mistrusting me in other areas, where I can assure you (for what it�s worth), you have no reason to distrust me. If I make a mistake I will do my utmost to correct myself, & be honest with anyone else whom I have effected when making that mistake, hence I truly hope you may regain (if you ever had any in the first place) some trust in my words.

I have no problem (apparently) looking like a fool, as long as I am true to my conscience. I will always admit to mistakes (when I identify them), & would rather seek clarity (& look like a fool) than remain in ignorance.

Many, many, many, many, many apologies for the confusion I have caused.

Insha Allah

nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:41am

Brother Rami,

�Nadir you words which the sister deleted in another post can hardly be said to be a "mix up", any such repeat again and you run the risk of being banned.�

If you are referring to my lack of knowledge of exactly how to act with Muslim women, then I will gladly hold my hands up, & admit to defeat! I have been raised with secular values & am not 100% sure how to be around Muslim women. I certainly haven�t been helped (in learning more of this particular etiquette) by been completely separated from Muslim women, hence one of the reasons for my, been here.  

My confusion is in part due to the difference between what I have read in the Qur�an & Ahadith, & what actually occurs within the British society in which I live.

Before Nausheen posted the false accusation thing, I had already stated � Hence I will gladly put down all thoughts of seeking a partner within this website, & treat the women here as purely Sisters in Faith.� As I realised my previous approach, no matter how careful or subtle, may cause problems. Hence I had already disassociated been here at this site, & my search for a wife (which I can no longer be bothered with).

I do hope Nausheen is not going to continue holding a grudge against me, because that would mean I am been punished for simply, not been born & raised Muslim. If it is not good enough that, I completely put down my search for a wife, than I might as well �give in�, here-now, because I cannot think of any thing else that I can do to appease the situation.

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:02am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahaman ir rahim,

Walaikum assalam,

Originally posted by nadir nadir wrote:

Assalaamu Alaikum

Sister Nausheen,

After carefully retracing the steps leading up to this confusion, my conscience has brought me to admit that, I have read the PM you sent me.

Very well. Just remember, I have what is called 'an experience' dealing with people on the forums. I was certain you have read the message, there was no other explanation for your reaction.

Your note was written purely by you - you were not 'led on' to write it. Thus your insinuations that ur mistake is my fault is an allegation - and of a very serios nature. I hope you will not do this to anyone in future.

I have no problem (apparently) looking like a fool, as long as I am true to my conscience. I will always admit to mistakes (when I identify them), & would rather seek clarity (& look like a fool) than remain in ignorance.

In order that your digninty is maintained among the board members, your clumsy mistake was kept private and you were sent a PM.

Also, u shld note, your mistake was initially considered as innocent, and you were not held for punishment of any sort. 

Many, many, many, many, many apologies for the confusion I have caused.

Your apologies are accepted.

Just note one more point. Dont bother giving clarigfications to Br. Rami presuming he does not know anything. He has read your note.

Lastly, the post I was referring to as edited, was a mistake, i noticed later, u have not edited your other posts, so am sorry for that.

Just to avoid confusion, if you could use a bigger font, it will help.

Maa salaama.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:01am

Assalaamu Alaikum

Sister Nausheen,

�Your note was written purely by you - you were not 'led on' to write it. Thus your insinuations that ur mistake is my fault is an allegation - and of a very serios nature. I hope you will not do this to anyone in future.�

If in my words you have perceived that, I have insinuated you have �led me on�, I am sorry, I�ve tried to make clear, as much as I can that this was not the case.

Please do not assume that the things I said the other day, were (entirely) a reaction to what you said in the PM (�there was no other explanation for your reaction�), there may be no other way for you to perceive my reaction, but you do not perceive me�..

As a moderator, I know you read over the posts, however it has become apparent that you have linked, things that I have said in different rooms/conversations/threads, together, when in fact there is was no link. I move from one place to another without carrying unnecessary baggage, & hence am able to separate, thoughts, feelings.  

�Just note one more point. Dont bother giving clarigfications to Br. Rami presuming he does not know anything. He has read your note.�

Now, you are taking me for a fool, I presumed Br. Rami would have read the posts. If you would be kind enough to expand your scope a little further, you might realise that from the upbringing/experiences I have had, the �note�, was an innocent & polite way to seek to get to know you further (it wasn't even done in privacy, ie a PM). It seems I can do no just.

Anyway I will go elsewhere seen as though you have no respect for me.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:56am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh brother Nadir,

Brother,may i request something from you;brother i come to the board after i have turned back from my job tires me everyday,when i came back from the job i want to read the messages in the board;but your color style bores my eyes.Truly,make my eyes scream...

May be you love that color;but i can't read your posts;it makes physical pressure on my eyes after an hard day which i live everyday.As an sincere brother of you,i want to read your posts,will you help me with changing your color style...Wa Salaam...

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:41pm

Nadir,a small note for you:

She is too angry!...please keep the silence... shhhhh!...so dangerous,she has the key of the board...

nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 10:01am

Salaam

For You Allah (SWT)

& thanks to Suleyman for bringing me closer to You (SWT)

not because I bore your eyes, but because I do not need to�..

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:35pm

Nadir wrote:

"For You Allah (SWT)

& thanks to Suleyman for bringing me closer to You (SWT)

not

because I bore your eyes, but because I do not need to�.."

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Jazak Allah Khair brother,everything will be more good for you insh'Allah...i really want to read your sincere words for being in more dialogue with you that i requested from you for changing your color...thank you very much for your concern and accuracy...Wa Salaam...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic