IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antony-Islah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2006 at 4:56am

i have returned just so that i may reply to you dear Angel.

i think i may be over the thing that has been leading to my leaving and hence changing names upon returning (Insha Allah)..... i have accepted that Muslim leaders do not wish to reply to me, mind you i am still no closer to fathoming it out, i thought they would want to discuss such an issue, as a pose to allowing me to use it (the science) in a way i see fit��.

after all they are continually telling me that they know best, which is shown via their actions � i.e. that they preach and do not allow me to even ask them a question regarding my understanding of what they have said� but hey i guess Allah {SWT} wants me to have a say, and who can stop Allah�s decree, right?!

anyway i am glad you appreciated my reply, and sorry for my (past & future) awkwardness, although i hope the worst is behind me!

so tell me what do you know today?

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2006 at 7:35am
Originally posted by Antony-Islah Antony-Islah wrote:

i have returned just so that i may reply to you dear Angel.

Quote i think i may be over the thing that has been leading to my leaving and hence changing names upon returning (Insha Allah).

that's good to hear.

Quote .... i have accepted that Muslim leaders do not wish to reply to me, mind you i am still no closer to fathoming it out, i thought they would want to discuss such an issue, as a pose to allowing me to use it (the science) in a way i see fit��.

after all they are continually telling me that they know best, which is shown via their actions � i.e. that they preach and do not allow me to even ask them a question regarding my understanding of what they have said� but hey i guess Allah {SWT} wants me to have a say, and who can stop Allah�s decree, right?!

the way i see it, its their loss.

Quote anyway i am glad you appreciated my reply, and sorry for my (past & future) awkwardness, although i hope the worst is behind me!

, ah don't worry

Quote so tell me what do you know today?

sorry its not much.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Antony-Islah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antony-Islah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2006 at 11:05am

why sorry? you don't have to apoligise for being you!

just let it flow.......

[if anyone followed the link i posted here - i am sorry, i have now deleted it for i do not perceive that it was agood infleunce] 

Edited by Antony-Islah
novae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2006 at 3:45am

I know no Muslim�s care about this, so I don�t care about any Muslim�s.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic