IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halal Restaurants and Mosques in Beijing  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Halal Restaurants and Mosques in Beijing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amucu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2006 at 6:02am

harllooo...thanx you sooo much for the website. there's so much things i can read from it :)

On my last day of the tour..it will be free and easy. I will try to visit some of the china muslim places.

By any chance, do you know where i can check the prayers time for Beijing. I'll be going Beijing, Chengde and Tianjin from the period of 2nd nov - 10th nov.

Fara View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2008 at 1:22pm
Salam,
   U may check out this webite, it's pretty nice as u can also download a Azan software to your laptop and to your mobile phone, there are many cities to be choose there, including Beijing.

Also Qiblah details and Qiblah map, U can see also list of moques in Beijing. Hv nice time in Beijing!
hajiaz View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hajiaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2009 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by amucu amucu wrote:

harllooo...thanx you sooo much for the website. there's so much things i can read from it :)

On my last day of the tour..it will be free and easy. I will try to visit some of the china muslim places.

By any chance, do you know where i can check the prayers time for Beijing. I'll be going Beijing, Chengde and Tianjin from the period of 2nd nov - 10th nov.

Hi, kind to share yr experience - i'm going in feb2010.
tks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic