IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I love ’Conspiracy Theories’!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I love ’Conspiracy Theories’!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 2:21am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

And how come you have been avoiding my Israeli Conspiracy Theories?

oh I dont know, perhaps I'm taking a break - a kit kat break

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 3:15am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

[QUOTE=Rehmat]

oh I dont know, perhaps I'm taking a break - a kit kat break

Folks,Kit Kat means Aussie biscuits which can cause u some problems while eating them...when you dip it into an cup of tea,you see their disappears inside...and think about that if you are in an public area and trying to finding it with an spoon...

May be,we faced with the old one;they comes from Australia...

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:24pm

very good Suleyman

Kit kat is a chocolate coated wafer biscuit - yummie

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Folks,Kit Kat means Aussie biscuits which can cause u some problems while eating them...when you dip it into an cup of tea,you see their disappears inside...and think about that if you are in an public area and trying to finding it with an spoon...

May be,we faced with the old one;they comes from Australia...

You should try biting the diagonally opposite corners off a TimTam then trying to suck your coffee/tea/hot chocolate up throught the TimTam (using it as a straw) and then trying to stuff the Timtam into your mouth before it completely disintegrates and falls into your drink!

Very dignified activity. (NOT!)  

See:

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/2436/timtams/

http://www.eterna.com.au/timtams.html

http://www.aussieinamerica.com/food/timtams.htm

("Tim Tams were first launched in 1963.  They were named after a horse that ran in the Kentucky Derby in 1958.  A member of the Arnott family, Ross Arnott, attended the race day and decided 'Tim Tam' was the perfect name for the new biscuit he was about to launch.")

Kim...

nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 10:39am

Assalaamu Alaikum

Rehmat

It seems the request to boycott you has been reaffirmed, hence if I may ask of you a brief opinion, with regards to the answer you previously gave me.

Is this just a case of the powers that be, wishing to control both sides of the coin, by placing their people (in positions of authority or) at the head of both sides of the argument, hence allowing them to control nearly all the propaganda?

Wasalaam

Nadir

p.s. I know you will not mind if you are barred from this forum, however I appreciate you have knowledge of things I do not (& vice versa), hence I do not want you to be barred.

You know that you must tone down to remain here, hence�..

��.I hope to see you around. 

Insha Allah

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 1:45pm

What an interesting distortion or Indianisation of Truth! May I correct the record please? "Numbers" I mean 1, 2 ,3 and all that were carved by a Moroqui scientist. Each moderen numeral (as now known) holds the strength of the angles it contains. We are able to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide these angles.

And before that we had the Roman numerals. I have seen those on the dials of the clocks even in India until a few years ago. Roman numerals were a bit tedius to work with.

Algebra was an Andlucian invention, a Jewish Muslim joint venture. I would be pleased if you could so kindly add the numbers that India gave us to my database.

A fairly large majority of Jews also know the reality of Israel and its creation in the heart of Petrol Land. You seem to be confusing the Jews with the Zionist lot. We don't need to hold our breath if you are trying to tell us that some "special" relationship has been created just by BJP's flirtation with the Tel Aviv Zionists. You will be in for a huge surprise when the reality unfolds. As far as the Jews are concerned they had a 871 years JV with Muslims in Al Andalus + 613 years in Osmania Turkey. If Jerusalem jews did not support Salah Uddin he wont have taken Jerusalem.

We have far more in common than you may wish to know. The present situation just a blip created by your ex-Masters - as they also did by raping India with a partition. I would only say: "Trust not those from the countries where cricket is played for they have learnt to distort truth"

Namaskar

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 2:32pm

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Even if all the Muslims in the world shout at the top of thier voice, no one is going to listen

Didn't realise you had such sad wishful thinking? Is there some doctor where you live? You do need a bit of care before being let out even on your own community!!

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 2:34pm
[QUOTE=Angel]

Don't forget that Canada, despite having french is also an English speaking country

Ah but the Canadians do steer clear of all these other "full" English Speaking cousins!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic