IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ahlan Wasahlan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ahlan Wasahlan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ahlan Wasahlan
    Posted: 17 September 2006 at 11:40pm

Assalam aleikum brothers and sisters,

All praise is to Allah SW for the time and life that we have.

Am a new member,am from Mombasa Kenya but currently studying at Makerere University in Uganda.I hav been a frequent visitor of other forum boards but i noticed that its quite un-productive since in the end they actually came to abuse islam or they just talked about stuff that left me out mostly.So i decided to do myself some good after i searched for another site.Thats why i joined this one,Inshaalah i wil learn alot about islam and make new friends.

Op i really enjoy my time and learn new things from here.

NB:I chose the name UmmAmara as she was a lady who defended the prophet with her naked sword together with her husband and two sons during the battle of Uhud.The prophet SAW made this dua for them,'

�O Allah, have mercy on this family.�

I op to hav a girl whom i can name that name Inshaalah and she can live upto the name of whom i named her from.

thanx for reading this.

Edited by UmmAmara
Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic