IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Unacceptable behaviour  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unacceptable behaviour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2006 at 11:06am

I am bowing before you (nose touching the floor) my honorable friend Whisper, for not taking the pork-rind bait.

Hamsheer�eh, why would I ever respond to anyone who fails to see that the real point lay beyond �location�. This man was pretending to be an Afghan, with a wide non-Afghan twang and with even wider un-Afghan Zionist propaganda posts.

Yet, I must admit, it�s great fun to see him being beamed up to all those countries with the exception of the one he really belongs to!

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2006 at 5:00pm

Asalaamu alaikum to all...

Sister Herjihad and Angela, you are beloved to the forum, may Allah (swt) grant peace to heal the rift between you. Even though you are of different faiths, may the line become a binding cord...

To Brother Whisper, dont leave! You have a gift with words. At time you inflame, others you cause laughter. Your love for your family is apparent even in this scribble called script! You serve Allah well in your questioning of "establishment". We surely need our troubadours in this chaotic world..

Brother Bmzsp....

I never could figure out the acronym in your name, To this old nurse you know what the first 2 letter stand for...but that is MY mind not yours..You are a wise brother and jazakallah khair!

To precious sisters Amah and Fatima, thank you for caring for us tempestuous children of the forum..after all, that is what "we" remind me of often..

And to Brother Administrator:

Thank you for tolerating us "humans"

And to all I may not have mentioned, may the advent of Ramadan heal our minds and help us focus on what is really important..

See you on the forum!

Wa Salaam

maryah

49:10 The Believers are but a single brotherhood: So make peace and reconciliation between your two (contending) brothers; and fear Allah, that ye may receive Mercy.

Edited by Maryah
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 6:16am

everyone gets mentioned except me and its MY thread!

just joking

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 7:25am

Angel,

You are the sweetest of 'em all.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 7:45am

thanks bmz

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

everyone gets mentioned except me and its MY thread!

just joking

And to you Angel, may you be compelled to make this upcoming a GOOD Ramadan

Wa salaama

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 1:19am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic