IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ’American Islam’  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The �American Islam�

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by semar semar wrote:

Talk about a hoax against holly quran/sunnah; rude, impolite, blaming others also against quran/sunnah.

Which website? We may want to see what kind of moderating you did. Did you shut up all comment that not inline with your own opinion?

No Rabbi, I am sure you know which site I was talking about - because you were there too!

What I did why that site was spamed by ADL propagandists - the same thing I am doing here and at several other sites - exposing Zionists and Israli lies.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:52pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

>>>Rehmat cannot say any thing which is against Holy Qur'an and the Prophet's (pbuh) Sunnah<<<

Your understanding of the quran and sunnah!

we each have our own.

Semar your line of questioning is irelavant Rehmat did not write the article.

I ask all participants to tone down there responces and stay on topic, if this goes of topic i will be forced to lock this thread.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:49pm

Rehmat,
Actually I agree and understand what you want to do, exposing the thing that regular media do not do. However you have to be more selective, more careful, do check and recheck, the source credible or not, or just a hoax. Do not just threw everything as long attack Zionism or the west without check and recheck, without considering the source credible or not, if so people will not trust you, they will not listen to you. So your effort will be useless.

If you do it carefully, strategically, politely insha Allah people will trust you, so you can reshape their opinion. Because they are not illiterate, they are educated, they can do research and get information from anywhere not only from you, so if you threw a garbage they will run away and get it from somewhere else that probably from source that not in your side.

Secondly I believe you know the following ayah well, that teach us to deal and talk with them in the best manner:

16:125 Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.

29:46 And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, except with means better (than mere disputation), unless it be with those of them who inflict wrong (and injury): but say, "We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you; Our Allah and your Allah is one; and it is to Him we bow (in Islam)."

73:10 And have patience with what they say, and leave them with noble (dignity).

Lastly, please do it with result oriented, means you have to do the best way that you can to get result that you expected, not just do it without considering the result. And every now and then you have to evaluate the method/approach that you use work or not. This doesn't mean that we don't believe that the result in depend on Allah will, but to see our approach is already in-line sunatullah (Allah's law).

For Rami: thanks for the reminder, actually my comments was not only for this thread but for rehmat's post in general.

Edited by semar
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
unity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 12:25am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Originally posted by semar semar wrote:

Rehmat,

Why you didn't put the source in detail (url if any) in the first place. So people can refer back to the source. So probabaly the readers can get more info and understand the point better.� This comment also apply to your other posts.

<FONT face=Tahoma size=3>Because Mr. professor you did not understand the last sentence of my post ...merit no further consideration. (Muslimedia). What you think (Muslimedia) stands for? <!-- Signature -->

Asalam Aalaikum

Muslimmedia according to your understanding means pro-muslim,where merit doesnot count am I right brother Rehmat?

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:23am

Originally posted by unity1 unity1 wrote:

...Muslimmedia according to your understanding means pro-muslim,where merit doesnot count am I right brother Rehmat?

Correction dear. 'Muslimedia' is a well known independent Islamic website, which I have quoted several times here - and 'some non-Muslims' know this from our 'encounters' on other sites. However, for your sake I post it again.

http://www.muslimedia.com/mainpage.htm

Wa Salaam

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic