IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Suicide Bombers!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suicide Bombers!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 10:44pm

Edited by Hanan
runner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Runner,

Your words of caution have been received and are appreciated.

I don�t think that anyone who read my comments viewed them as anything other than what they were meant to be, and whom they were aimed at. I don't know in what part of the U.S. you grew up in, but I'm sure you've heard the saying: "If the shoe fits, wear it."

I do not consider myself to be exceptionally clever and smart and am more than willing to talk WITH anyone, but I am not willing to let the Disrespectful and Covertly Hateful Ones slither around, eject their venom and then disappear.

Regarding the last sentence of your post: I believe that Muslims have been �talked past� for too long and I am not going to allow it when it happens to me.

If, in the future, you see me talking past someone, please point it out to me.

Waasalam

Thank you, sisters ---and returns the salute---
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic