IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Exceptional Recitation!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Exceptional Recitation!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 4:48pm
Assalaamualaikum

I personally think its ok to prefer a qaari over another, its just that it makes you listen to the quran more and enjoy it more. Of course, having a good voice and being able to recite quran beautifully is a blessing from Allah. I think it would be wrong only if someone says anything negative about a particular qaari's voice and style.

Wassalaam.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 12:46pm

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Wa'alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahe wa barakatuhu

JazakAllah khair. There is another hadith i wanted to share, sorry dont remember it word by word. May Allah swt guide me to right and forgive me my mistake. Sayyidina Muhammad (saw) said that The recitation of a Qari is good if you feel his taqwa or it was if he makes you feel fear of Allah swt. That is the reason i love listening to shaykh ahmad ajmi, its just so amazing so sweet mashaAllah.

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 12:57pm
Assalaamualaikum

Jazakallahkhair for that fatima !

WAssalaam
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic