IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does the New Testament teach that Jesus ?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does the New Testament teach that Jesus ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 6:30am
Peace be upon you all

Quote Now for at least 1500 years before Jesus there were various mystery cults in the Middle East that had a figure was the son of God who was born of a virgin who died and was sacrificed then resurrected and brought blessings. Among those were the cults of Osiris,Apis and Dionysus. Now it just so happened that St. Paul had been a member of one or more of those cults. Therefore when Jesus was crucified it was easy for him to see this myth in him. He then went from a Prophet and Rabbi into a savior.

Excactly. The Jesus myth is nothing more than pagan sun worship im sorry to say so. The bible is called the greatest story ever told, not the greatest collection of facts. He is horus, he is krishna, he is mithra, he is excactly 16 different ancient dietys, that is who he is.

This is why he was seen on a cloud as he left, and he will be seen on a cloud as he return. This is why they always have (12 deciples. 12 months, 12 hours, 12 signs of the zodiac). This is why they walk on water (reflection, morning evening), This is why they always die on a cross (look at the zodiac, there you ahve the sun on the cross, the most ancient symbol in the whole world, and this is why you will find it on many churches), this is why they are always the light of the world, and they are always part of a triune god. You dont belive me? Brhamha, vishnu, shiva. Osiris, Hours, Isis. And the triune god is, is have never been, anything else than the sun in the morning, the sun during mid day, and the sun in the evening. And then depending on the different cults from various areas other pagan belief systems, they had some unique characters.

But if you look at the Bible as a book of astrology, and ancients belief systems. It is truely amazingly put together. all this comotion about the struggle about what gospels should be put in. I dont belive it for a moment. There are 4 gospels, like there are 4 seasons. Each gospel tell the tale of the suns walk through the houses in the zodiac, both on a yearly scale and the bible as a whole, on a much largescale of 1000's of years. Whoever put together the bible, knew what they where doing, and when you understand that. its incredible.

However, it does not in anyway remove the fact that this.

Is Jesus as presented today. Gods SUN, not son.

Peace
Noah
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 8:06am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

AhmadJoyia,

I want to thank you so much for your reply.  I enjoyed reading the passages you posted here and now I cannot wait until my copy of the Quran comes in the mail from C.A.I.R.  I am looking forward to reading your Holy Book.  It is wonderful to see that even if the nature of Jesus is different, the messages are still there.  In both of our faiths, Jesus' greatest example is his obedience to God. 

Matthew 26:39  And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Angela

My sis Angela,

All thanks belong to Allah and Allah alone who has bestowed His mercy by sending rightous Prophets to guide us to the right direction.

Yes, it is indeed a common point of unification between Muslims and Christians when we realize that after all we all have the same God, the God to whom Prophet Jesus also used to pray. May our God give us wisdom to find the true path. Amin.

NoteThere are certain online English translations of Quran and if you are interested, I shall post their address for you. 

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 11:35pm
Yes, please, I would love some good links.  I'll be able to use them on my website too then.  Thank you.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 9:24am

Sis Angela, the following website link not only provides English translation of Quran by three different translators but also provide some powerfull english translational search tool as well. Hopefully this shall suffice all your needs.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/

BTW, may I know your website as the one mentioned in your signature block is still not active yet? Am I correct?

Edited by AhmadJoyia
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 11:21pm

Its "active" but right now I'm the only "member".  I have not sent out invitations because I'm hoping to build in links like the one you've given me, also build some pages for the site.  Right now, its just a bare group with a forum and a chatroom.  I'm hoping to set up my home computer in the next week or two and start making the pages.  Currently I'm restricted by what I can do from my work computer.  But, thank you for the link.  It will help tremendously.  If you'd like to join, just go to to the link in my signature and sign up.  Or PM me with your email address and I'll send you and invite.  I could always use help with the planned Islamic side of the site.  I'll be able to handle the Christian side without too much problem.

Angela

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic