IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nudity in western culture  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNudity in western culture

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:33pm

I feel as if I've been slipped some sort of mood altering drug!  I came to this site because I received an email describing the new format and decided to check it out. 

I am a Roman Catholic, born and raised in America.  There is no one I hate, not Jew, Muslim, Atheist, Agnostic, Protestant, Buddhist, Hindu, etc. etc.  For years I have been told that Islam is a religion of peace and love toward all people.  Our recently deceased pope, John Paul II, journeyed to meet with the Muslim people, kissed the Koran, and was honored by several officials in the Islamic hierarchy at his funeral mass.  He openly stated the Muslims were his brothers.

So what in the world is all this anti-humanity garbage being allowed on an Islamic website?  I don't get it.  Have you no respect for the cultures, faiths, freedoms, laws, governments, hopes and dreams of any other people?  From what I see going on Muslims are having quite a difficult time keeping from killing each other.  How is that justified by your religion?

Yes, you bet there are women in America who run around in very little or no clothes.  I hate it, but I'm not them, and no one is forcing them to pose nude or make a movie in a bikini.  They choose to do so.  It's very much against my faith and my religion.  It is not the will of God, in my opinion.  But in my country people are free to choose their moral code and behavior, as long as they are not harming another citizen.  There are millions and millions of people who would never be seen in this stage of undress publicly.  Don't exaggerate the situation!  Get your facts and statistics straight.  Many millions of Christians, Catholics, Muslims, and Jews are very moral people with their consciences quite intact as to what is proper and what is not.  So who are you to distort the true facts in an attempt to spread lies and untruths across the world.  This planet has quite enough problems which need to be solved without people with too much time on their hands attempting to stir the pot and cause even more unrest among cultures and religions.

Nothing good will ever come from this type of conversation.  You are not acting as a gentleman or a lady when you slander other people, most of whom you really know nothing, or very little, about.  If Islam is truly a religion of peace, why don't you begin working deligently toward peace, and have a little charity toward others in this world?

God's Peace Be With You,

Patty

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:50pm

Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

...If Islam is truly a religion of peace, why don't you begin working deligently toward peace, and have a little charity toward others in this world?...

Yes Islam is the ONLY religion of peace - And it doesn't need non-Muslims' approval for that - Because it has proved it for more than 1100 years - giving more respectable and dignified life-style to Jews, Christians and Hindus - which they could not dream among their own religionists.

As for charity to others - tell me who is willing to come forward to embrace that charity of tolerance - Jew, Christians or Hindus? They all have been creating Muslims 'killing fields' in Palestine, Kashmir, Philippines, Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc., etc.

Or unless to love to live in self-denial and pretend that it's all due to Muslim faults.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:15pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Thank you for your input, Patty.

I am forwarding your note to the CEO, because I am not the one who is allowing this guy here.

I have created a hue and cry in the moderator discussion forum as well, but it was kind of dismissed .... so i hope your note will have a greater impact.

Once again thanks for your input.

Peace,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:24pm
The 'guy' says thank to the 'gal'
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:30pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

...If Islam is truly a religion of peace, why don't you begin working deligently toward peace, and have a little charity toward others in this world?...

Yes Islam is the ONLY religion of peace - And it doesn't need non-Muslims' approval for that - Because it has proved it for more than 1100 years - giving more respectable and dignified life-style to Jews, Christians and Hindus - which they could not dream among their own religionists.

As for charity to others - tell me who is willing to come forward to embrace that charity of tolerance - Jew, Christians or Hindus? They all have been creating Muslims 'killing fields' in Palestine, Kashmir, Philippines, Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc., etc.

Or unless to love to live in self-denial and pretend that it's all due to Muslim faults.

Patty's response is a genuine complin against you. A complain that has been coming from almost everyone.

Your response however is nothing but a derailment of your own thread, thus this discussion is being closed.

I again request board members to boycott this person. He tends to start a thread on a genuine and convincing note, but takes it to the direction of a very ugly pursuit. He is dishonest in the mannerism in which he conducts himself.

Peace,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic