IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Articles used to incite anger  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Articles used to incite anger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Articles used to incite anger
    Posted: 06 July 2006 at 10:06am

Asaalamu alaikum:

I find it very interesting that people continue to copy and paste articles directed toward arousing nationalistic anger in some of those who read them and respond in anger, (i.e..articles of a detrimental nature, how one country is hated by the world, etc).

To the posters of such articles, I ask the following questions:

Is your post going to enhance a non believer's opinion or vision of Islam? Or is it detrimental  and perpetuates a feeling to  non-believers that Islam is hateful?

Remember the verse in the quran:

2:90 Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which Allah has sent down, in insolent envy that Allah of His Grace should send it to any of His servants He pleases: Thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath. And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith.

Are you being faithful when you are blurring the perception of almighty Allah (swt) before the masses of unbelievers?

58:22 Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the last day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Felicity.

Are we being good followers of Islam by following the path of hate and bigotry? Are we presenting a good face to the world by our posts?

Ask yourself and then make Dua before the Creator..He knows best.

Jazakallah Khair,

Maryah

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2006 at 10:17am

You are right and very wise, Maryah.  May Allah/God bless you and your loved ones always.  I hope others will follow you example.

Peace be with you....

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2006 at 1:57pm

Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

To the posters of such articles, I ask the following questions:

Is your post going to enhance a non believer's opinion or vision of Islam? Or is it detrimental  and perpetuates a feeling to  non-believers that Islam is hateful?

Many people don't know the purpose of being here other than filling the time. There are no ideas to start the topic or ideas to reply. These attitude will only stop once he/she gained the ability to respond or to create a topic.

Oh btw, the maximum of any post I read is around two screen long, that is if it is a good reading otherwise I don't touch it.

The posters must know what is the reason for them being here first, as there are only two positions available at any given time: as a follower or as a leader.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic