IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Striver4Ahirat  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Striver4Ahirat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Striver4Ahirat
    Posted: 05 July 2006 at 12:09pm

Salam/Peace

We banned Striver4Ahirat, he is the same person with nadir, enes, mohsin, midway etc.

We also deleted post "to islamicity".

Admin

VoiceOf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VoiceOf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 7:00pm

Salam Alaikum dear forum administrator.

Its now Ramadan alhamdulillah. I coming to telling you, that i was not nadir, midway etc.

You banned me without breaking rules, but over a very old tickets, the time of chat...Because you got command to bann me...

I think i m talking to correct person, so i was talking somewhere to correct person..

You can add me all nicknames who was curious for you and stranger but one you know sure tooo. Allah swt know everythink...If you fear of Allah swt you would not suggest all nicknanes that i was not, you just need look at my IP..

Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims...Salamu Alaikum...

My, special greatings to brother Suleyman...

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 5:55am
VoiceOf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VoiceOf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2007 at 11:39am
JazzakalahuKhay for nice smileyy...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic