IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I Can Not Post  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Can Not Post

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KashifAsrar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Can Not Post
    Posted: 28 June 2006 at 12:14am

Asslamalaikum,

Dear All, would any one of you guide me how I can post my replies or start a new topic in most of the forums here? Does it require some privilege, that only the Moderator or an Administrator can give, to me?

How I should proceed from here?

Thanks And Regards

Kashif

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 12:40am

Hi KashifAsrar, welcome.

You need to aquire 40 posts to post in some of the forums and after if you still can't then it might be a technical problem.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 12:04pm

Salam/Peace,

Thanks angel. This limitation to protect the forum from "hit and run" action.

Admin

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Administrator Administrator wrote:

Salam/Peace,

Thanks angel. This limitation to protect the forum from "hit and run" action.

Admin

More specifically, to protect the forum against cyber cursaders ( we also get cyber jihadis too)
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 10:53am

More specifically, to protect the forum against cyber cursaders ( we also get cyber jihadis too)

Smart penguin!

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 11:44am

Yeah, it is a smart penguin!

Hey, ak_m_f, does your little penguin have a name?  It is a boy or a girl penguin?  You should name it.  Maybe we should have "NAME THE PENGUIN" contest.

Peace to you....

Edited by Patty
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by KashifAsrar KashifAsrar wrote:

Asslamalaikum,

Dear All, would any one of you guide me how I can post my replies or start a new topic in most of the forums here? Does it require some privilege, that only the Moderator or an Administrator can give, to me?

How I should proceed from here?

Thanks And Regards

Kashif

Brother,please do not loose ur hope,u can't post but you can still read and think,praise to Allah,no complaint please...

A Sufi Approach...

Edited by Suleyman
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic