IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Comment -- Please comment if you like  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Comment -- Please comment if you like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

no Allah Akbar screamin lunatic or government can take this away from us
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 6:34am

Dear Israfil--you said this:

"Patty one of you remarks that you made i found offensive--
although I'm truggling in my own Islamic faith i still find your
reference to what you learned about Islam rather offensive."

I can guarantee you I would never intentionally say anything offensive about Islam.  Would you please be so kind as to show or tell me what I said?  I have no idea what you are referring to.  Thank you.

God's Peace.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:21am

Mishmish you said:

>>>>>You may be a Los Angeles County law enforcement officer, but you have no authority here. <<<<<

I'm glad you're ignorant enough to think that...What do you think Los Angeles County is? We are all apart of the Home Land Security Umbrella.....If  you know anything about Homeland security branches its not just an individual agency it includes: FBI, Local Law Enforcement, Fire Deparment(s), Security Personnel etc......We all are apart of Homeland Security. You say I have no authority here we in actuality I do. If I feel that there is terrorist activity being festered here I have much I cano do here, even if I am a rookie in the Sheriff's Department. My department is about serious business about terrorism especially since we have home grown terrorist in California.

Like I said there is nothing serious here enough to determine an actual threat, however my warning is towards people who are going to make terrorist threats. Since you moderators seem to not control the colorful language here I will intervene on the behalf of my department here....

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:51am

Patty you said in response to Muslima:

>>>>Oh, and her hate-riddled posts are not even edited!  I think I've learned what I needed to learn regarding Islam.  How very, very sad.<<<<<

Need I say more?

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Patty you said in response to Muslima:

>>>>Oh, and her hate-riddled posts are not even edited!  I think I've learned what I needed to learn regarding Islam.  How very, very sad.<<<<<

Need I say more?

Yes, I did say that....which I might add was under GREAT duress and insults which had been bombarded at me for many days.  I do not deny I was disappointed that she was permitted to say terribly rude and atrocious things about my country, my religion, and me personally without having her posts edited.  Everyone was upset with her, Israfil!  I am not perfect....I am only a human being like you.  And she managed to hit a nerve which caused a "knee-jerk" reaction from me. Nonetheless, I apologize for my statement.  I regreat my impulsive response to her.

God's Peace. 

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic