IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New here  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naa1013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New here
    Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:14am
Salaamu Alykem

I am new here. Really just trying to learn more and more. So Inshallah this will be beneficial for all. Just wanted to give my Salaams to everyone. i'm sure i'll be posting a lot! i have a lot of questions haha
Jazaak Allah

Edited by naa1013
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 9:30am

Originally posted by naa1013 naa1013 wrote:

Salaamu Alykem

I am new here. Really just trying to learn more and more. So Inshallah this will be beneficial for all. Just wanted to give my Salaams to everyone. i'm sure i'll be posting a lot! i have a lot of questions haha
Jazaak Allah

Bismillah,

Salaamu Alaykum. (The moderators dislike us to use all bold even though some forum members like it because it makes the text easier to see.  Other people have said they dislike all red because it seem perjorative -- insulting somehow.

If you have Islaamic questions, you could read the basics of Islam and the Islamicity main page has links to basic information as well.  You can do a forum search on topics to see what people have said in the past.

Peace

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 11:55am
Salam sister and welcome!
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 11:08pm

Originally posted by naa1013 naa1013 wrote:

Salaamu Alykem

Jazaak Allah

wa'alaikumussalam

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay

do not hesitate to ask questions, insha Allah your questions will be answered

Edited by salman_s
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 12:24am
Assalaamualaikum

Welcome to the forum!

I request you to read the guidelines before you begin posting.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589& ;PN=1

Wassalaam.
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:58pm

Assalamu Alaikum:

Welcome to the Forum. Please feel free to ask anything. Hope you enjoy the neighborhood...

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 3:17pm
welcome :)
Saadi View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saadi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2006 at 8:21pm

Aslamo-eliakum

I am also new to this forum

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic